• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new pics of me for al you hot blacks

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Here for all those who sent messages asking for more. Me nekkid white and open for you to see.

Attachments

• Julie nekkid DC.1.jpg
    Julie nekkid DC.1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,705
If you were on a huge billboard on the side of a highway, the traffic would grind to a halt, and there would be a traffic jam for hours. You have a very nice body, and are in great shape for your age. I salute your courage to celebrate your sexuality, and appreciate all the different poses you have shared with us. May sexy men always kiss your feet, and slowly work upwards towards the promised land.

Julie...I sure would love to eat your very wet, used pussy!!!

that is a very nice pic of you. dont ever stop shareing them with us.

Josetta said:
If you were on a huge billboard on the side of a highway, the traffic would grind to a halt, and there would be a traffic jam for hours. You have a very nice body, and are in great shape for your age. I salute your courage to celebrate your sexuality, and appreciate all the different poses you have shared with us. May sexy men always kiss your feet, and slowly work upwards towards the promised land.

Josetta, you've said it so well, and captured my own feelings of appreciation for this beautiful white wife who epitomizes the adventurous life many of us can only dream of achieving.

My God, you have such a beautiful body Julie. I have followed all your posts and lusted over all your pics and I think you are even sexier and more attactive now than when younger in the pics. You were made for black cock and I would love to 'see' you being fingered and fucked by more than one black cock. Mmmmmm

Lying thinking how much I love those black shafts of pleasure in this!!

Attachments

• Julie playing with my pussy.1.jpg
    Julie playing with my pussy.1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,189
I love you Julie

You are REAL, that's for sure.
Any action pics for us?

Thanks

Thanks for all the messages and comments love them all

Attachments

• Julie Ace  of spades J-1DC.jpg
    Julie Ace of spades J-1DC.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 946
Can I give you some of my BBC?

absolutely fucking disgusting. she's like 60.

Glad you are back Julie. more pictures please, sepecially some action shots like on 'other site' (lol). You are the sexiest fuck I have seen on all these sites and it drives me nuts to see you taking black cock and read what happens and how it makes you feel. Mmmmm. Are the B&W pics of you and one one of your African lovers? Who toookk the photos as he fucked you? xxx

count me in

totally sexy lady. I'm sure she would keep my BBC warm and happy all night.

Don't know what all the fuss is about that is on hot piece of ass whoever gets to use it. love those legs. like to see the ashole some time. Rot

have you had any luck finding a Black Bull for your tite white pussy yet.

Food for thought

funwife04 said:
Here for all those who sent messages asking for more. Me nekkid white and open for you to see.

I am writing stories to post on another site. Would do it here but they don't allow underage subjects. The other website does. My stories involve underage white girls and boys having sex with well endowed adult black men. More often than not the mothers of the kids are involved and I just wanted you to know this particular picture of you is exactly the mother image I try to portray in words. Keep in mind this is all fantasy and I would never use the picture. Besides the website in question does not allow any pictures. Just wanted you to know what a terrific inspiration your photo has been. I hope you don't mind.

Sweetie, you one very nice white woman,whatever your age.I do like mature well preserved white women like you,would love to fuck you all night sugar.

Thanks woody do you like shaved pussy??

Attachments

• J.30.07.06.cc.jpg
    J.30.07.06.cc.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 975
funwife, what a nice body you have. Nothing, and I mean nothing like a mature white woman who know what she needs and get it. I'd like to see a black cock in your white pussy.

I'll search the forum for some.

Thanks.

You are sexy as hell honey. love to lick that pussy+ass before sliding my dick deep and spread+stretch you pussy wide.Your skin looks so soft+smooth and a beautiful light up the room smile. Wish you lived near me in south western PA

Users who are viewing this thread