• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new pics of me for al you hot blacks

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Thank youn guys it is for people like you I post but it seems this site has been hijacked buy some real idiots. But never mind a couple more for you.

Attachments

• JJ no skirt.3.jpg
    JJ no skirt.3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 768
  • JJ showpuss.1.jpg
    JJ showpuss.1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,871
I second jes, you are a real sexy woman and I love your pics and stories. Please don't stop posting just because of some narrow minded idiots.

So nice to see your leg up, thighs apart, your fingers holding your panties aside to reveal your lovely slit. Thank you for lovely eye candy.

thanks for letting us take a peek, can we see more of you?

Thank you guys glad to see the good guys outnumber the bad guys!! Great to see the cavalry!!!

Truth

I too have seen your posts at NW Julie...pay no attention to the idiot jealous pretenders....you are Fabulous example of a white woman that KNOWS what she needs and wants..............keep lovin us :clap:

Hi Doc i will keep loving you all if you keep satisfying me!!

wanna read your story too.....please post it again so i can enjoy reading it....thx

i agree Josetta, that is the whole candy store. Julie the calvery is always here, juse hollar.

julie show us that pic when you wer younger and preg.

Lets take my pants off and show it better!1

Attachments

• JulieDC.2.jpg
    JulieDC.2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,604
loverly pic
i'd love to pound on that pussy of yours

I know you're not fake I've seen you on other sites that are for posting wives or for wifelovers. You're truly a BBC Queen and I can't wait to see more pics.

Nice pussy baby. Love the heels too. Can I help take the rest of your clothes off?

Here you go showing it a bit better for you

Attachments

• JJ. open legs couch.1.jpg
    JJ. open legs couch.1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,311
brownsnake said:
hott pics!!

Thank you guys really appreciate your comments and messages!!

Attachments

• Julie.2006.DC.jpg
    Julie.2006.DC.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 830
Waiting anxiously ,

For more revealing beautiful pics

thank you

you are a goddess. I would never have let you get away had you ever been mine (heartfelt grin). Much good fortune and all the best for you babe.

the pics are stunning... can't wait to check back in and find more.

Young BLK stud very interested in that older pussy. Pm ME..

Users who are viewing this thread