• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve, I know it's not my decision to make, I do applaud you for taking the advice of some of us here, and now, it seems that Sue wants you to consider more, your rational mind than your sensual desires.
Weather she will accept your decision or not, it does seem that, from what is going on right now, that she wants you to choose her as your wife. She wants you to want her enough to tell her to end this 'sillyness'. To reclaim her, to love her as you did 30 yeas ago.
I may be way wrong, just a feeling that I have, that what Sue really wants is LOVE, and you are the only Right man to give it to her.
I hope that helps. At least it makes me feel better.
Cheers, Harry

Harry
i so do agree with that i do think after all of this you may have hit the nail on the head.

keep us posted and good luck. Dana

Harry - I know what you're saying and I think that's part of her conflict, to try to put what I see happening into words.
She's torn. At least from my perspective. She loves and wants to have our marriage and relationship continue/succeed/thrive if you will. And yet now, yes, mostly my own doing, she's seen and felt the kind of excitement and sexual fulfillment she wants.

She hasn't mentioned it explicitly but I do still firmly believe she sees all of this as something she wants now with the goal that in another 2 years or so when our kids are out of the house, that she and I will then have our time. Some of how she's described things - her affair desire, to how she describes what she feels/wants with Robert - they all seem to have some sort of time-frame when they will end or fade. Maybe that's what I'm imagining, not sure, but I think it's there.

But I said she's torn - and I'm pretty convinced of this now - that this is the first time I want her to make the decision about Robert and what she wants. Like I said, before it was me, or even back when she was with Don, it was him suggesting or telling her what he wanted. Maybe as Will says - she wants to be a bit of a submissive and not have responsibility for this decision.

That's why I'm trying, as Robert is, to suggest we just let things happen. I think she expected this thing with Robert to have some sort of definite start-date - as of May 1st or whatever, that she'd begin to develop her desires or would make some sort of decision about sex with me for the future. I know in her head, she wanted that to be the admission of her affair (or desire of) and for that to be when she might begin denying me, etc., as she wanted to develop that attraction and feeling for him. But I'd never expected that - well maybe in fantasy - but that I'd never really expected a fixed date for anything. Maybe she's seeing that this would be okay - or more that she should just let things happen and not fight them if they did.

I know I'm rambling on here but what I'm trying to get at is that I still think she wants to let herself go with Robert and see what happens and that she's, in a way, struggling with her own desires this time. So Harry, while I know she wants to feel love from me, I also know that she does want to try and explore this - yes knowing it turns me on is an influence, and maybe that's what she's trying to sort out, how much desire does she have if she excludes my being turned on about it - maybe that's her dilemma, how to reconcile that? Just thinking out loud.

Yes, you did get her into all of this, and remember it was for you to: “Soon To Be” a cuckold.
Sue has made some decisions along the way, but they were mostly calculated to feed your desires. (and of course she had her enjoyments too) She may figure that YOU got her into this, and YOU should tell her when you’ve had enough! She’s a SUB after all, she wants to be TOLD what to do.

She has become accustomed to ‘wanting more than you can give, sexually, and has used 'other men' to fill the gap. She may say that you caused that too.

You both are at a critical point right now. A decision needs to be made, (preferably together) before it affects your marriage.

Even in your post Monday, #194 Sue says: “ ..... she “didn't want it to be something that took anything away from ‘her and I’,” but, as she tried to explain it, 'something that would help her, and in turn, even help us'."
Is she saying that her having another sexual outlet takes the pressure off you to provide all that she needs?

Try to keep it simple. You have several trips planned this summer. Don’t complicate that, with a love affair with Robert.
Decide together, to keep her sex with Robert on a 'cool', secondary level, for the summer. So that you both can enjoy your trips, like you did the Jamaica vacation.

Cheers, Harry [a little more well thought out this time, as I am using the computer, rather than my iPhone]

Last edited:
When it comes to Sex. Sue wants Her cake and eat it to. We Men have always been able to do this. For a Woman to do this. She is a SLUT. Well Sue wants Her Sexual Freedom. I see nothing wrong with this.
Yes I have been saying for a long time. Sue is a Sub. Its a way for Her to feel comfortable
getting Her sexual freedom. (More Power To Her). I don't think She has truely faced up to this yet.
The only one who is being honest as I see it is
Robert. He's in for the Sex. He has stated that up front. Weather it stays that way, We will see.

STB,
Another fine mess you've got yourself into. Its looking to me like Sue is a bit overloaded at the moment. She's unsure of striking out on her own in this way. Unsure of the effect on you long term. Unsure of what Robert wants and what she really wants from him. Then, to cap it all, you throw long term denial into the pot.

Too much, too soon. Sue has always been very physical and recent years have only made her more so. She equates the act of love with love itself. Its a part of why she thinks she might fall for Robert and it makes her worried about you. Then you threw her with your denial offer. Message sent was NOT message understood here. You intended it to free her up. She interpreted it as physical rejection, and is now doubting your love, in her terms. You say you want to just let it develop. Then do this and kill the denial idea now. IF it develops that way, she can pick it up again in a few months. its up to her. Don't try to top her from the bottom in this way.

peakmb said:
STB "Too much, too soon. Sue has always been very physical, and recent years have only made her more so. She equates the act of love with love itself. Its a part of why she thinks she might fall for Robert, and it makes her worried about you. Then you threw her with your denial offer. Message sent was NOT message understood here. You intended it to free her up. She interprets it as physical rejection, and is now doubting your love, in her terms. You say you want to just let it develop. Then do this and kill the denial idea now. IF it develops that way, she can pick it up again in a few months. its up to her. Don't try to top her from the bottom in this way.

Peak: Excellent and very understandable. You put some thought into this, no doubt.
Then with Robert effectively saying: "sex but no loving relationship," because he needs to clear the pain of the divorce out of his mind, before going on. That means that the "wonderful feelings" and the hope of a 'romantic affair' with him, are 'dashed' as well.

Rejected by both men, each for a different reason, but that is how she must feel.

Cheers, Harry

I think Everyone is over Thinking This!!! In The End Sue wants an Affair. She said this months ago. Sue is going to have Her Affair. I think I know what Robert is after. He will get it. Steve You will get what You want. It may or may not make You happy. But We Will See.

As I See it. Everyone Gets What They Want.

We come back to an earlier dilemma. In order to 'deny' you she has to deny herself, unless she can work out a way to see Robert several times a week, and even some 'overnights"

Harry

Steve,
I suspect the talk last night was almost as interesting as the tease if Sue‘s normal routine held ...

Whew - where to start. Yes, we followed our normal Wednesday routine even though she's not seeing Robert this week.
I know I've described Wednesdays sometimes as her routine, but it really has become "our routine". I totally enjoy basically "putting on a show" for her and letting her watch and encourage me masturbating. And, occasionally, last night being one of them - she'll sometimes join in herself with the mutual teasing being enough to rouse both of us. It is quite erotic to talk about sex and the like while we both are enjoying ourselves.

But I suppose that the preceding conversation of the past few days is something that I should first share since my last post left a lot of doubt and questions.

It appears that Sue had some other stuff on her mind that she hadn't shared - not related to me or Robert - but some family & health-related stuff from a family-member she's close to - that put her on edge. (Fortunately not her parents - her father is actually doing pretty well but still has difficulty speaking and he has very limited physical ability on one side.)

When some calmness returned, we talked more and agreed that all of this was happening a bit too fast, too "planned" and too much all at once. She says that she does think that over time she will develop some emotional attachment to Robert but is now content to - as we've all said - to just let things happen without any sort of goal or timetable. I'm not even sure how we got to having some sort of expectation on when she might "become serious" with him - and as we talked, she's said that he hasn't expressed any issues with our sex-life, at least what she's shared. And so we de-coupled her desire to get more serious with him with it automatically meaning denial for me.

She made no secret that she wants to do and explore more sexually with Robert. She went on and on about his big cock - until she looked at me then changed the subject. But hearing her tell me how big he is, how "delightful" he is, and all of that, there was no doubt that she really enjoyed being with him.

We did talk about me - she wanted to know how this denial thing turned me on. I tried to explain it - the longing and increased desire I'd have for her - the intensely erotic knowledge that another man is fucking her but I'm not - seeing her and even touching/tasting her but not fucking her would be incredibly hot - and yes, that when she is denying me, that knowledge fuels incredible masturbation. She giggled at the last one and said "oh yeah it does". But what I told her next is something that I wasn't sure I should have said - I told her that it turned me on that she'd do it for me, to turn me on - but that it really turned me on even more when she wanted it for herself. I told her that the times she'd denied me before she went away with Frank - and while she was away - that they were probably the most intense sexual moments I'd ever experienced and how even after jerking off time and time again, that my cock was perpetually hard and that I seemed so incredibly horny and alive and almost crazy at the thought of her wanting another guy instead of me. I told her that I knew she'd never do it to hurt me and that knowing she wanted it for herself, so that she could have more or better or just the kind of sex she wanted - was just intense.

She told me that she felt like Robert "wants" her the way she's felt she has wanted to feel. As I said I'm thinking that she may also be realizing how Frank didn't fulfill this for her. It was obvious from how she talked about it that it turned her on a lot to feel wanted - sexually wanted. She was hesitant for just a moment and then said "I cum really easily with him" and after a short pause she said "I need to feel like that, I hope you understand". I knew that wasn't easy for her to admit but I hugged her and I told her again that I liked her having sex with Robert. I also told her that I understood she wanted/needed to hear that from me to keep reassuring her that it's okay and it's what I want her to do. She said that helped her keep things balanced in her head and to let her think that doing things that she would think would be hurtful are what I want. I reminded her of what we'd talked about - that EITHER of us could express concerns or misgivings about what was happening and the other would take have to stop and address it - so I told her as long as we had that, that I was okay with it. I don't know if it was so much of an epiphany at the time, but she seemed to take a bit more notice/recognition of what I was saying.

Where we ended this discussion was getting back to what was going to happen moving forward. As I said above, we're going to just let things happen when they feel right and to not push or rush things. As Harry pointed out, Sue's agreed - she'd like to see more of Robert. I've recalled that she was able to find more time to spend with Don so anything is possible. But with regards to the denial stuff - we left it that when she's ready (I guess when she figures out how to maybe get more time with Robert) that we'll maybe do a trial-run of it - we talked maybe start with 1 week (which she giggled at and said "you've done that before") and then maybe 2, etc. That seemed to put us both in a good place.

Before I have to run when Sue will be getting home soon - I wanted to add in that when we got frisky in bed last night, that Sue surprised me and began by sucking me off. Not to completion but enough that I was really going. She giggled and looked at me and said "you said you might be okay with just me doing this for you" and a second later she added "you know, when I tell you you can't have my pussy any more!".

Damn did that get me horny!!! Holy crap batman. My cock was so hard - she was playing along with it. She teased me as she stroked me and gently licked at my cock. At one point she turned so we were in more of a 69 position and she put my hand on my cock and said I should help her out. As I started to stroke myself she got up on one elbow and she spread her legs and continued teasing me. She spread her pussy lips apart and said "you're going to miss having this" and she started to rub her fingers up and down from her hard little button down to her vagina that was quickly getting wetter and wetter from her attention. She teased me that "your hand may be all you get sometimes" and "how hard you'll be knowing only Robert gets to fuck me". I was getting pretty frantic when she pulled my hand off my cock and said "see - this is what you can have instead" and she leaned forward. As I thought about feeling her mouth on my cock instead of her pussy she began to suck and a moment later she heard me start to moan - she knew what to do and sure enough, a moment later she sucked me until I came profusely in her mouth. I heard her moan and gag a little but she was a trooper and kept it going until the end - including my favorite feeling - her running her thumb up my cock from my nuts up to the tip to draw out the last few drops.

I also knew what was going to happen next. As I caught my breath sure enough, I felt the movement on the bed and a second later I turned my head to kiss her. She opened her mouth and her tongue pushed most of my cum into my mouth where our tongues danced and she moaned at sharing the moment, and my cum, with me. We kissed for probably just a few seconds but it felt like forever and as our kiss ended, we both swallowed. She gently cooed in my ear as I leaned down and licked the little dribble from her cheek and licked her lips off.

I was pretty spent from the first time - and after finishing watching a TV show - she rolled over towards me and kissed me as she reached into my boxers. She whispered that "Robert loves to go for a second time when we're together". Just hearing her sexy voice got my cock to respond. I can't even recall all of what she teased me about this second time. This time though, she was also again rubbing herself and she wanted me to do the talking - at least to get us started. I told her that I remembered how wet she was when she got home and she started moaning as I started stroking faster. Her moans got louder and my stroking got more furious when I told her something about how far up in her pussy she was wet. That got her to reply about "how big he is" and how much he seems to cum in her. She started to contribute to our buildup when she again told me how Robert loved that he didn't have to use condoms with her.

I did move up onto my elbows for a moment at one point and I loved looking over at her lying next to me. Her night-shirt pulled up over her waist - her legs bent, knees up and feet flat on the bed - as she plunged her fingers into her wet pussy. At some points I even felt/saw her arch her back as she drove her fingers in more and more.

I told her that watching her was turning me on. She said to me "what if I told you I was thinking about his big cock going in me?". Damn did she know how to turn me on at just that moment. I got lost in the thought and the moment - I know she said other stuff but my brain was stuck on her thinking about that and sure enough - when I came back to our mutual teasing - we were both almost on-edge already. I was trying to say something sexy but instead came out with something like "I'm going to cum just thinking of him fucking you and not me". She moaned out loud back at me and said something about "he makes me cum so good" before the only sound was mutual moaning. I know I felt her body on the bed next to mine - from how hard she was slamming her fingers into her pussy I knew she was really close. Feeling how hard she was fucking herself, damn, a second or two later I let go with my second - less copious but no less satisfying - load of cum that I let go all over my stomach. She followed suit a few moments later, her head arching back and the thrashing back and forth.

She let me lick her fingers off - and even teased me that "one day you might even taste Robert on my fingers" after which she began helping me get cleaned up.

STB,
I think I better understand the scale of the risk you are taking now. I'm not entirely sure Sue has got 100% of your message but she has more. Her interpretation that you want things that she thought would hurt you doesn't add to that though. You say again that Sue loves to be physical. Yet you know how that would affect how she sees you over time with extended denial. Its denial for her too and I don't think she is excited by that like you are. Its interesting that you see this as Sue‘s last big fling. Each one has seen some escalation and I think another after Robert would break the bank if this one goes as far as you want it too. Sue seems to be taking her time getting her head right though, so maybe her thinking will make for a little of your blind desire here. It sure is interesting though. Good luck.

Last edited:
Just a short update and an observation is that she seems to be all over the place with all of this. Going from the all concerned lets-call-it-off extreme the other day, to now, more of where we were. Perhaps my reassurances and our discussions have helped her reason things out for herself.

Case in point was last night. Despite our fun on Wednesday night, last night found both of us horny. She seemed more comfortable teasing me about her and Robert - and yes, about her denying me. At one point as I knelt above her, she lay back and teased me as she pulled her knees back that "this might be just for Robert one day". As I've admitted now much more regularly, I am clearly a cuckold when my cock seemed to grow even harder and throb at what she'd said.

She orgasmed easily several times but I knew they weren't the deeply satisfying ones she seems to want. We'd spent the evening reviewing a disappointing report-card from our daughter so I knew that the family stresses were on her - but at the same time, when I pushed into her and felt her body respond to mine, and when I felt her arms pull me close - there was no cuckold or any sort of weird sexual feelings - at that moment, the kiss we shared and the passion of the moment of being together said all that was needed to me. It may not have been a deeply satisfying orgasm - but at the same time, it accompanied a really close moment between us and I know it was what we both needed to feel.

After we got into a rhythm was when she started to tease me again. There was no doubt that her taunts of how Robert can make her moan or how it feels when she cums with him - there was no doubt that it was turning her on too. I teased her back at how she felt afterwards - how comfortable her pussy feels after he's been in her. She moaned back at that thought and - I can't even describe how that made me feel. Turned on - yes, but it was just so incredibly erotic to hear my wife moan about how her lover's cock feels in her. It sounds weird but it was another moment where I thought we both felt very connected and close. She looked into my eyes just after that and said she loved me.

Despite being tired after the long week, we both seemed to go on for ages. It was one of those nights when I loved fucking her almost as much as cumming in her. We rocked back and forth on the bed. I reached down and ran my fingers around her lips as I pulled my cock in and out of her and I gently spread her open even more. She moaned loudly as I ran my fingers all around and then up to her button which made her really moan and made her pussy get all juicy and wet. I knew I was really close and I guess she did too as I got into this deep in and out motion she started to moan and encourage me. She knows me so well that I swear she knew I was just on the edge and she looked up at me and said "just think of how it's going to feel when it's the last time for a while". Oh my god - it was like my head exploded at that. It took a second for it to sink in and then all of a sudden - wow. She moaned away as I lost control and started to thrust into her. I can't even describe how intense it felt to cum deep in her at that moment - feeling her pussy sucking at my cock with each stab into her. It was intense to feel the frothy wetness around the base of my cock as I pushed all the way into her and then pulled back out. I swear, each time I pushed into her drove another spurt of cum out of me. She squealed the whole time until, finally, I pulled out of her and rolled off of her. After a moment to catch my breath we both started giggling at how suddenly things had turned so intense. She rolled to her side and ran her hand across my chest and just said that she loved me and that she'd always make sure I was okay. I kissed her back.

STB,
Seems like its just you and me at the moment. I wonder if the rest of the team are having problems getting in.

You seem to be in a golden period at the moment. The real romance with Robert has yet to start and thus the driver for your denial doesn't yet exist (enough sex with him). Still, Sue is getting hot enough at the thought of it all and you are getting the benefit. You've worked hard to get this lucky though! I wonder just what the coming (or maybe not coming for you) months will bring?

She was quite amorous last night again too. I'm sure the warm weather helped keep her on a low-simmer all day as we worked out in the yard all afternoon and she had on these tight little shorts which caught my attention more than once. I suppose the reverse was true too. Last night in bed we went from a mild kiss to passionate love-making in what seemed like a flash.

Of course there was what now seems to be our normal level of teasing each other including me taunting her about how horny she must be to get back with Robert later next week. She teased back about how I enjoy her after she's been with him.

What I wanted to share was the post-fuck comments we shared last night. She sat up in bed and ran her fingers down to her pussy and commented on how horny I seemed to be based on how much I seem to cum in her at times. We hadn't needed to use any lubricant and I offered to help her - which she knew was my way of asking her if I could help clean her up. She lay back and said "of course" and spread her legs and encouraged me to clean her up. She doesn't always like it so soon after sex - sometimes she says she's just too sensitive down there afterwards. When she felt my tongue probing in her I could feel her squeeze and bear down to try to push more of my cum out of her. I don't know if she orgasmed but if not, she sure was close.

Anyway - it was our conversation after that where it got a bit deep. She posed the question of how long we've been together - almost 30 years now and then she tried to guess how much sex we've had in that time. We came up with an optimistic average of 2x a week (there were some lower points in there before a few years ago) for 40 weeks a year and came up with somewhere about 2,500 times. And for me, at least 95% of those times were bare. She looked at me and said "that's a lot of cum in me". I joked that she's now catching up between Brad and Don and Frank and now Robert. We joked for a little bit but then she started to say things about it turning her on when she thinks about me not cumming in her and just her lover doing it. I know I turned to her as she continued and said that when she's in the right mood, that it turns her on a lot to think about her husband not cumming in her but letting her lovers do it.

There's this one old Penthouse Letters magazine we have from like 2003 that has some stories in it about a wife who does just this - only her lovers are allowed to cum in her and how her husband doesn't. I noticed that magazine was out (or towards the top of the pile) recently and I think that when she's not on the other extreme emotionally/mentally - that she is genuinely horny herself about this.

She didn't really say anything more about that and the subject moved back to Robert and her desire to see him this week. It's when I see and hear her saying stuff like she did though that I realize that while she may have her moments of second-thoughts, that when she lets herself relax and go with it, that she is turned on by this same thought as I am.

Anyway - gotta head out and finish all the yard work. After some pretty darn good sex the past 2 nights, I'm decidedly un-horny right now.

Peak - just missed your update - but yes, I know what you're saying. I am also very aware of what the future will bring. I'm more certain of it now, especially after the past 48 hours or so, as opposed to the opposite swing of the pendulum with her earlier last week. It is so hot to see her allowing herself to accept that she feels and wants to try some of this - as opposed to the past where I had long felt she was still doing it mostly for me.

STB,
Just us again. Thought I would just probe again. I have no doubt life is exciting at present but I'm not the only one to see potential problems 2-3 months ahead. By that time Sue will be not only used to Robert‘s talents, she may have begun to crave them. Robert himself will be on surer ground. He may by then be dictating some of the pace. Do you think at that point you would be able to stop or even dilute the affair, even if you played your ‘halt‘ card? You may think you could wait for the burnout on the other side, but what if it didn't happen, say before your daughter went to college? They could get in the house then. Overnight. Worried or Excited? Or both? Have you thought how it might play out?

peakmb said:
STB,
Seems like its just you and me at the moment. I wonder if the rest of the team are having problems getting in.

I'm here!
Mostly reading right now. I have had my concerns, and some have been answered. I think, for me, further speculation would be premature.

It has been the same with Brad and Don, that the intensity, 'ramps up' a month, or so into the affair. Even though this has started at a higher level.
perhaps then there will be more evidence of the nature, and direction of Robert's intentions. I think, at this point, he is not going to jeopardize what he wants, by saying what he wants. If he even knows.

I note that you and Sue have agreed on how to proceed, even though neither have, 'been there before'. I appreciate you giving 'ear' to our 'concerns. That is really all I can ask.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Did she talk about seeing him more this coming week? I she perhaps going to
start a "work" project requiring her to stay late a couple more nights a week
besides just Friday? Or just lunch quickies?

Do you want to meet him or see him at all? Does he know that she tells you
when they have sex together? Or is she just "cheating" with permission?

-Hiki

Users who are viewing this thread