• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Peak and Harry.
i do agree with your last post's and all we can do is wait watch and listen.
and see how it goes for them. all we can do is give steve and sue are supportin this.
keep us posted.

Anybody Ask Robert What He Wants????

Will, according to Sue, (through Steve) he only wants to have sex with her, relieve her frustration, and to actually HELP Sue & Steve's marriage.

But, as I said previously, Robert is not going to jeopardize what he 'wants,' by saying what he really wants, even if he knows at this point.

Nor would any man. You, I, (DOM or not). When you get a woman like Sue who feels. "Wonderful" with you, and wants to fall in love with you, Hell, just enjoy what it is and don't ask too many questions!!!

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry2614 said:
Will, according to Sue, (through Steve) he only wants to have sex with her, relieve her frustration, and to actually HELP Sue & Steve's marriage.

But, as I said previously, Robert is not going to jeopardize what he 'wants,' by saying what he really wants, even if he knows at this point.

Nor would any man. You, I, (DOM or not). When you get a woman like Sue who feels. "Wonderful" with you, and wants to fall in love with you, Hell, just enjoy what it is and don't ask too many questions!!!

Cheers, Harry

Harry Thats what I'm saying. Some here Have Sue and Robert running of to Bora Bora. Living on on the Beach Happily ever after. Don't read too much into it. Sue may want Deep Meaninful Love. (or does she only think she does?) Robert Wants, Deep Meaningful Sex!!!

Its early!!!!

I have to say that it is a strange, and yes erotic, feeling to come here and see all the discussion about my wife. But it is the bed we've made so-to-speak.

Harry has it correct - that is all I can say about Robert, what Sue's shared with me. I don't really have a reason to not believe her. I know that long ago after my and Sue's divorces - that we both did find ourselves in bed with many different people. I suppose, thinking back to how I felt back then - that a willing partner who'd fulfill my sexual desires would have been VERY welcome. I can see how with the health issues, why this might be something that Robert would definitely want now.

I think perhaps that it's some of these thoughts that are behind my willingness to let her go with him.

There's not a whole lot more I can really share right now. When I spoke to her earlier today she let me know that she was "definitely" going to see him this week and that they were discussing possibly Thursday instead of Friday - she asked me if I minded and I obviously told her no, that either day was okay with me.

Will, I like your optimism on Sue's desires just being mainly physical, but I am also aware that she hasn't wavered from what she feels about him so far. Not that she's shared all that much, but there is some obviousness that she has more than just a sexual desire with him. I can't be specific about it right now, but she's still indicating that she'd like, eventually, to have it go further than just sex. It's mainly in how she talks about him and how they are together - there's a lot of "we" and "us" when she talks about him. It's actually quite erotic to see her arousal for him at times - sometimes she'll seem to wander off mentally with this smile on her face and this almost-guilty look on her face when she realizes.

Hiki - there's been no mention of them seeing each other more often - but I know it is coming.
It is definitely a different feeling not knowing who Robert is. It's incredibly erotic to know that I could run into him and not even know that he's the one fucking her. She hasn't told me of all of her past lovers and it had always turned me on that I could have known or run into one of them at some point. I don't believe she's told him that I know when they are getting together - at this point he believes, as you stated, that I'm looking-the-other-way about her time with him and that's all.

Peak - in my heart I think I will always believe that if I said "stop" with enough meaning and intent - that she would listen to me. You are most definitely correct - the further this goes, the more difficult that may become and the more she may not heed my request. But those are bridges we need to cross when we come to them and all I can do is what I've done so far - make sure she agrees (and remembers) about that agreement.

Your last statement is something that does have relevance. Our son announced that he will NOT be home much of this summer. He's gotten himself into an apartment at school such that I'm going to have to pay rent through the summer - and he's found himself a job for the summer up there. That leaves just our daughter home this summer - and she already has 3-4 weeks/weekend trips planned in addition to her working part-time. So yes, this is also in the back of my mind - that the play that's been set in motion now may have the summer to develop over too. I fully expect that if this romance with Robert continues, that when the kids are away, that she may very well spend much more time with him.

But before I click to post this update - I did want to comment on the thought that I'd shared and that I've heard Sue echo - that in another year and a half or so until our daughter is away at college - that all of this might get toned down a bit. I do still get the feeling that she too may be feeling an end being in-sight, especially in some of the comments she's made about Robert being "for now". I am actually a bit on-the-fence about this summer now that we may have a taste of the both of them (our kids) not being home at the same time.

Anyway - gotta run.

SoonToBe said:
Will, I like your optimism on Sue's desires just being mainly physical, but I am also aware that she hasn't wavered from what she feels about him so far. Not that she's shared all that much, but there is some obviousness that she has more than just a sexual desire with him. I can't be specific about it right now, but she's still indicating that she'd like, eventually, to have it go further than just sex. It's mainly in how she talks about him and how they are together - there's a lot of "we" and "us" when she talks about him. It's actually quite erotic to see her arousal for him at times - sometimes she'll seem to wander off mentally with this smile on her face and this almost-guilty look on her face when she realizes.

Anyway - gotta run.

Sorry Stevie I guess I just too old. Or I have just seen too many trains go off the tracks. To believe in that kind of LOVE. LUST YES!!! Love no. Rainbows and Gliter. Sue wants to believe She's in love. Then We Come Back To Robert??? Just what does Robert feel and want???

Its going to be long summer folks. Everyone straped in nice and tight????

SoonToBe said:
...he's finally had her top and bra off and he's felt and sucked at her breasts as part of a 'make-out-session' after they'd gone to dinner.................she and Robert had gone off alone and shared their first true kiss....... He asked her if he could take her out to dinner and she said "that sounds like a date" and he said yes. She admitted, now quite openly, that she is horny about him and is attracted to him.

She's come home after their Friday nights and now after this past Thursday night - so turned on and so horny that we've fucked like animals at times. she's said that he feels like his cock is bigger than mine - longer and thicker - and she's begun to tease me about that when we're in bed - including last night where she teased me about how he's going to feel in her.

Strangely, in a way, her desire for him has brought us much closer including sharing some incredibly passionate love-making sessions that have left us both struggling for breath.

the friend telling Sue that every wife should have a full-blown affair at least once. That it was good for the wife to feel that sort of desire.

SoonToBe said:
My cock grew rock hard as she told me how he unbuttoned her top and how he reached behind her - and she let him - unclasp her bra. She did that move women can do to take it off without taking off her blouse - and it turned me on incredibly to think of her lying back on the backseat of her car with her breasts out in the moon-light and street-lights. She said she was so turned on when he leaned down and began to handle them and suck at them. She even giggled and said that her hardened nipples surely gave away how horny she was.

I used to dread hearing of her passionately kissing her lover - as if there was some imaginary line that was being crossed - but now I realize it's part of the arousal she feels and just knowing that makes me want to hear more and more.

This stuff is horny and definitely makes a pussy wet reading it

Harry2614 said:
you will just have to understand that Sue was 'brought up' to believe that marriage would supply her with her emotional and sexual needs. The reality is that very few if any marriages do. Sue's reasoning and justification for seeking a lover is to "feel wanted".

her unquenchable need to be wanted, simply goes beyond what one husband can give. weather Primal sex, love & approval.

Hits the nail on the head.

SoonToBe said:
My cock grew rock hard as she told me how he unbuttoned her top and how he reached behind her - and she let him - unclasp her bra. She did that move women can do to take it off without taking off her blouse - and it turned me on incredibly to think of her lying back on the backseat of her car with her breasts out in the moon-light and street-lights. She said she was so turned on when he leaned down and began to handle them and suck at them. She even giggled and said that her hardened nipples surely gave away how horny she was.

I used to dread hearing of her passionately kissing her lover - as if there was some imaginary line that was being crossed - but now I realize it's part of the arousal she feels and just knowing that makes me want to hear more and more.

These words sound like real truth coming out.

SoonToBe said:
She asked me "is it because he's bigger than you?" and she giggled and immediately said "you and I are husband and wife and nothing can or will ever change it" and she added that just because she allows herself to let Robert into her heart a bit won't change that.

She was horny both days over the weekend and between the thoughts and such that were revealed in our conversations as well as what was in my head - damn if we didn't have some pretty awesome sex including some scratch marks on my back and telltale wet-spots all over our bed - enough that after our final almost simultaneous orgasm last night, we both collapsed in exhaustion.

So - as I said, we lay there next to each other breathing deeply. Her hand was still holding mine when I rolled up onto my side and looked at her. She looked beautiful. I can't describe how she looks after she's cum - but there is just this softness to her - this glow about her - the smells - how beautiful her breasts look as she breathes in deeply.

A nice description of how the cuck training is progressing on an emotional level.

SoonToBe said:
I held her and said "maybe you can give me a blow-job every now and then?" and then I went for broke and said "there's always the back-door!" which resulted in a giggle and playful slap from her at which point she said "well, Robert has said that I should make sure you happy" and she continued to say that she hoped that would be okay.

She giggled at seeing my cock still stiff and as I lay back she watched me start to stroke it. She was still sitting there with her pussy sort of spread facing me. I looked at her and said something like - i know I'm going to miss making love to you at timesShe was getting into it and moaned back "will it turn you on seeing me naked and knowing you won't be having me?". I knew I was getting close and I managed to moan back a "...yes...".

SoonToBe said:
She was all into teasing me that this "might be the last night" and that she wanted to be "Roberts girl".

During foreplay she teased me that she may have to check with Robert to see if my licking "his pussy" will be allowed!

she told me how his big cock made her feel so full - and how much he came in her.

I told her back that I wanted to see her pussy still wet from him after she comes home.

Robert has the largest cock she's ever experienced.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

artman said:
STB
It sounds like Sue has the green light to go down the full emotional road and take R's huge cock on a regular basis. What girl could resist, given that you have spent several years encouraging her to explore her full sexual potential with other partners and seeing how much stronger it seems to have made you as a couple, both in and out of bed.

xoxoxoxo

SoonToBe said:
She told me how horny it made her to think of only having sex with Robert. I groaned at her that it made me horny too. She teased me about using condoms so that "only Robert's cum was in me". She told me how that really made her feel like she was so much closer to him.

.. until I heard her moan and say "oh my - wow would that be exciting to feel you pulling out of me for the last time", or something like that. All I know is hearing her say that just made me explode - I know I grunted out loud as I let loose with a huge 2nd load after which I think I may have blacked out for a moment or two.

xoxoxoxo

SoonToBe said:
I asked her "if she wanted to be his fuck-toy for the summer? ... To get him fully over his marriage?".

she said that Robert has pretty much said that he wants to have sex with her more often and more frequently. I asked her how she felt and more importantly, what she wanted. Going back to explicit and graphic - she spared no details when she said she loved having sex with him and yes, if I was okay with it all, that she wanted to let herself go with him and see what happens.

As we started to fuck she looked up at me and said "you know, even though I may see a lot of him - I will still always need this with you" and as she said that, she wrapped her legs up around my back and we rocked back and forth together fucking deeply (well as deeply as I can!). I felt her cum from deep inside her as we rocked back and forth and she told me she loved me as she encouraged me to "fuck me harder" and "cum in me".
xoxoxoxo

SoonToBe said:
She was hesitant for just a moment and then said "I cum really easily with him" and after a short pause she said "I need to feel like that, I hope you understand". I knew that wasn't easy for her to admit but I hugged her and I told her again that I liked her having sex with Robert. I also told her that I understood she wanted/needed to hear that from me to keep reassuring her that it's okay and it's what I want her to do.
xoxoxoxoxo

My assessment is that Sue will never walk out on her marriage, but having lovers will be something her and her husband will always enjoy. At times, she will sleep with her lover exclusively for a few months at a time, then there will be the intense emotions of having sex with her husband again. She has already admitted that she loves watching her hubby masturbate with his right hand while he is imagining he can't have sex with his wife for a long time.

Saraha said:
My assessment is that Sue will never walk out on her marriage, but having lovers will be something her and her husband will always enjoy. At times, she will sleep with her lover exclusively for a few months at a time, then there will be the intense emotions of having sex with her husband again.

I agree 110%

STB: Just started on this thread - I agree that Sue won't leave you, and also feel that deep down she needs a lover like she has found. have you told her how hot it was that her pussy has been stretched by Robert? Let me suggest that you wear condoms from now on - letting her know you are Ok with only Robert coming in her, and that can (depending) progress to her pussy being exclusively for him. Also consider getting her some sexy lingerie/thigh highs etc specifically to wear on a date with him....

Users who are viewing this thread