• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
well it is wed. again have fun tonight.
and is sue going to see robert on thursday.
hope you both have a very good talk tonight.
keep us posted.

Wow - sometimes there's no updates here from anyone else, and this time I come back to a whole page from Saraha and others.

I was going to put some of my thoughts down here - but now think I should comment on what's been shared by others.

As I read Saraha's comments I wasn't sure where she was going as sometimes it's off the deep-end!!! But not this time - as with others who have the same thoughts and feelings I liked reading her conclusion about the stability she sees in Sue and I despite our proclivities...

Bear - I've told her several times that I enjoy how she feels after she's been with Robert and she knows it's fueled many orgasms for me - and I've already told her much of what you've said, but it might be something interesting to shop for/with her if things progress with Robert.

Yes, we followed our usual schedule for last night. As I've said many times - it's now really become something that I think both of us look forward to. In addition to how comfortable and open we feel being able to talk about things, she will change things up at times - like sucking me last week - that it's really not something I think of as us doing instead of fucking, as if it's been a trade-down - but instead, it's actually become an incredibly satisfying evening for both of us. I do love to jerk-off but there is something about doing it WITH her that has become something I really look forward to. I'd maybe even say that in a way, I may even prefer it over fucking.

What I'd wanted to post here today is some new thoughts that I've been having. I have been re-reading a lot of my earlier posts. And what I'm wondering is if I was maybe in denial about what I thought I'd wanted compared to how I feel now and what I'm actually now wanting to have happen.

I noticed that my earliest posts here all feared and sometimes emphatically stated that I didn't want any sort of longer-denial. And yet now, it is what I most definitely do want.

It scares me a bit - it obviously turns me on incredibly - but it also scares me that when I read Bear's post - that an ever increasing part of me wants to feel and experience that. I don't know that I've fully sorted out my thoughts about Sue's desire to fall-in-love and develop something emotional with Robert. But what I'm realizing is that maybe I do want something that extreme. I have to say that when I have the time and let my thoughts go - the idea that she could be his for this summer - that "summer fling" thing - is just getting me so horny. It's crazy to think - especially when I go back and read some of my earlier posts. But it's also making me wonder if maybe this isn't what I'd maybe wanted all along but either didn't know it - or more likely, couldn't accept it in my head. I look back at what I've encouraged with her and stuff like that and it makes me think that maybe this is what I've wanted to get to all along?

Hi Steve,
I can understand how denial can be very exciting. What my wife & I do is different from what you & Sue do, but it is denial. I get to were I crave it.
Does Sue have a "date" scheduled with Robert tonight? She seem to favor Thursday nights. I know she did with Frank, I think she did with Don to.
When ever she does see Robert again it will be very exciting all involved. (even me when I read your postings.)

Rick

I'd hoped to have gotten back to here more quickly.

No, their "date" didn't work out for tonight for a number of reasons including stuff that Sue had forgotten about for this evening - so they are going to start tomorrow evening by going out with the group from work but then they'll leave at separate times - her after him - and she'll then go to his place.

This is part of what I was going to post about that we talked about last night before/during our fun together. She said that she expected she'd be later than usual as she casually said that after spending time out with him after work, she grinned and said that she'll surely be horny for him after that. And yes, she's been very up the past 2 days since confirming their plans.

I guess it would make sense to put it in chronological order. We went up "to bed" about 10:15pm and as I expected, we talked and kind of got horny together for a little bit. She got washed up for bed and made a point of putting on a show for me when she got undressed and then pulled on just a long-t-shirt for bed. I was lying on the bed flipping through the TV - despite both of us knowing what we will soon be doing, it's still a little awkward to just suddenly strip off and start to masturbate - even if I could do it without thinking about it.

She sat next to me on the bed - indian-style again and her pussy was totally visible and spread open as she sat there. I'm sure she knew it as my eyes would fixate at times. But she said she wanted to talk a bit.

The conversation actually started with an almost apology from her for seeming to flip-flop on this whole thing with her and Robert. I told her it was nothing and that I was okay and she basically said that's what she's now being okay with - that if she wants this with Robert - that I'll be okay about it. What she also added was that she too was having a hard time accepting her own desires at times, that at one time she'll think it's crazy to be even thinking about all of this - but that at other times - and I think this was even hard for her to say last night - that at other times, she knows she wants to see what happens with him. She looked at me and said "but like you said, I'm going to just let it happen and see what happens". And as I'd already said earlier and echoed in my answer to Bear, I told her that "it's okay that you like to fuck him". She giggled and said something like "and how".

There was a bit more to that conversation but that's the essence and it broke the ice for us where she made a point of spreading and showing me her pussy and telling me that I should look at it and then she said "so you know what you're giving away".

Oh man - sometimes she knows just how to say something like that. I moaned and slid down my boxers and she smiled at how hard my cock was already. She let me watch her fingers slither through her trimmed bush and down to spread her pussy lips apart and gently caress her little button! As she started to finger herself she continued teasing me and encouraging me with her sexy moaning. She said she felt so sexy and horny in just thinking about not having me fuck her - much less actually doing it. She said that it's so horny for her to think like that about me - her husband. And then she leaned over to me and said "but knowing you want me to do it really makes me horny".

I'd like to recall more of exactly what we bantered back and forth about but I can only really recall parts of sentences from each of us. During our first 'bout last night she kept up with me as our passions grew. Even now I love enjoying lying there next to her stroking my cock and just totally getting into the scenes and thoughts that we were each sharing. She told me again how wonderful his cock felt - and yes, how big it is and "how slowly he has to get me started" - that all the way up to "how he makes me cum with it".

I'll say it again but it is a very different feeling than I thought I'd ever feel or experience than to say that I genuinely enjoy knowing she fucks other guys. Looking at her fingers in her pussy - and knowing how Robert must totally enjoy her - I know it used to get to me but now, it seems to only turn me on and not drag at me that he fucks her so easily and well. I know I used to cringe thinking of her orgasming while fucking him, or while he's fingering her - but now I love knowing that. I can't really explain it any better despite how I try to find other words.

I didn't tell her it in those words - but I did make it clear that it turned me on incredibly so to know that she fucks him and that she enjoys it. It turned me on so to hear her tell me so easily how she feels so comfortable with him. She looked at me and said that she feels that soon she'll want to be naked with him when she can be like she has been with the other guys. I held her hand as she said that as I know it's a big point she reaches when she feels she wants to give all of herself to him. Again here - that used to make me cringe to think about - but now - seeing her lying next to me with her pussy clearly on display and to know she'll share this and more with him - I can't explain how it turns me on. I heard a bit of hesitation when she said that was when she felt she'd also start to feel for him emotionally. I comforted her and told her that she'd reached that point before and that this time, again, she should just let it happen. I was still fiercely stroking away as I looked up at her and just said "it's okay if you fall for him if that's what happens" and I told her again to just let it happen and that we'll be okay as long as she shares it with me and doesn't exclude me.

She giggled and rolled over towards me and said "oh you'll know, I won't be able to hide it" and then she said something about always sharing what's happening with me. Sometime's it's the explicit talk that gets to me - other time it's stuff like this - I told her back in between deep breaths that it'll turn me on to see it and she smiled and leaned over and kissed me and said she loved me. She then giggled and sat up and said something like "okay then - let me see some cum here!" and she motioned to my hand on my cock. I was kind of lost in the pleasure and the thoughts of the moment when she said that and as I came to focus on her she started to talk more. She told me how again she was thinking of how much we've fucked over the years and she said something "there's probably been gallons of your stuff in me, huh?!" - like this was something new to her. And as she continued with this the teasing soon moved to her delight at "seeing you cum" and again, added "and it not being in me" and then how that "turns me on to think about". I know in addition the pointed moans and groans as she said this, that I already said in response that it also turned me on. At one point I told her that it drove me crazy to think about only Robert cumming in her which brought about this sexy moan in response from her. I was about to cum by then and I'm not sure what she said, if she said anything in response, but it was the thoughts in my head that put me over the edge. As I grunted and stroked out my cum I heard her moan deeply next to me and I felt the bed shake a bit as I realized she'd been masturbating right along with me.

I lay there for as long as she did breathing deeply until she rolled up onto her side and as she started playing with my cum she started talking a bit sheephishly saying something to the effect of "it does turn me on - seeing all this here" and after a pause "... and not in me". She then said "you okay? you know it's just talk". I looked at her and said "I know, it's okay". And as she started pushing the spurts of cum from my chest into a puddle she said "but it does turn me on". As she scooped up a finger-ful and brought it to my mouth she said "it really does make me feel very close with him when it's just him ... at least it did" and then she giggled and kissed me and shared a taste of my cum and then said "and it makes me hot to think of with Robbie" (that was the first I'd heard her call him 'Robbie' but I didn't ask about it). As she brought the next finger-ful to my lips she cooed "don't worry - it's just to get me horny" and then she said she reminded me of her promise to make me feel okay about it.

It was pretty late and the TV was still on low in the background as she finished with sharing my cum with me and we fell into a deep kiss. I know we hadn't fucked but we'd still shared our moment of passion together and between the two of us - and maybe that's why I find Wednesday's so strangely satisfying.

We only went one-time last night. It was coming up on 11:30pm by the time we had relaxed and to be honest, I was still pretty spent and I told her that I wanted to just cuddle up if she was good with that. We spooned up and she'd kept her t-shirt bunched up around her waist and we were skin-to-skin below the waist - and my mind went to it being my cock feeling limp as we lay next to her. As we lay there and my thoughts continued she giggled when she felt my cock starting to throb and swell and said "you said we were done - can you wait till Friday?".

I had a little more time and thought I'd add that I think these feelings came much more to the surface after we came back from Jamaica earlier this year. I can't explain it but ever since then I've just been smitten and consumed by thoughts of Sue experiencing that sort of sexuality with a lover. The knowledge looking across all of the bikini-clad women lying on the beach that the night before - almost without doubt - they'd been fucked silly - really struck me. Thinking that all around me (including right next to me) that beneath that thin layer of nylon lay well-fucked pussy after well-fucked pussy was just very arousing! The thought of Sue lying like that with her lover's semen still in her still makes me shake to think about.

SoonToBe said:
"It scares me a bit - it obviously turns me on incredibly - but it also scares me that when I read Bear's post - that an ever increasing part of me wants to feel and experience that. I don't know that I've fully sorted out my thoughts about Sue's desire to fall-in-love and develop something emotional with Robert. But what I'm realizing is that maybe I do want something that extreme. I have to say that when I have the time and let my thoughts go - the idea that she could be his for this summer - that "summer fling" thing - is just getting me so horny. It's crazy to think - especially when I go back and read some of my earlier posts. But it's also making me wonder if maybe this isn't what I'd maybe wanted all along but either didn't know it - or more likely, couldn't accept it in my head. I look back at what I've encouraged with her and stuff like that and it makes me think that maybe this is what I've wanted to get to all along"?

Steve, Does this mean that if Sue asked, and Robert wanted it too, that you would concede to them being, "Exclusive" for the whole summer. Including the 'summer trips' you had planed for just you & Sue.

Harry

Harry - those were the thoughts in my head. While I'd like to think I'd go along with it, I also know that I'd succumb to desire on our summer-trips.

SoonToBe said:
Harry - those were the thoughts in my head. While I'd like to think I'd go along with it, I also know that I'd succumb to desire on our summer-trips.

Steve, I meant to ask, but didn't include it somehow. Would you 'concede' to Robert "taking your place" on the summer trips you have planned with Sue?

The implication is there, and that's why I wondered. That would be a 180° reverse from just a few weeks ago!

Harry

Last edited:
Steve:
Certainly sounds like the more you (and Sue) are getting more and more excited about the prospect of her pussy being exclusively for Robert to cum in. It's clear how exciting it is when she tells you how Robert fucks her, and how his cock is special - and how she is excited with the idea of "exclusivity" as well. I don't recall seeing if Sue "grooms" her pussy in any way, but let me suggest she ask Robert how he prefers it: natural, shaved, landing strip etc and then she "groom" it like HE wants it. Perhaps you could be the one that does this for her - kiss it as you do and let her know its hers to give to Robert. Jut a thought.

Bear - only have a moment here before I need to tend to the BBQ for dinner. To be honest, I'd gladly do any/all of that - but I want her to be the one to ask for it. I've long felt that I've telegraphed or influenced her - and I'm sure I still do given what she's said about my pleasure still being something that motivates her - but I want her to want this for herself and for her to come to me asking for this. She knows that I want that - just as she seems to need reassurance that I'm okay with it all - I too want to see and hear her saying that she wants this or that she wants that. Right now her bush is trimmed but not short - perhaps 1/2inch - above and to the top sides of her pussy but between her legs she is bare or it's trimmed very short. She likes it this way - she's said in the past that being totally bare makes her feel somewhat self-conscious - but at the same time, she relishes it once she's bare. Once we get to pool-season, I suspect she'll trim it shorter and bare around the bottom.

I suspect she'll learn of his likes/dislikes in this area over time. I will say though that, for me, it would be much more arousing to see her emerge from the bathroom completely bare or with a landing-strip or whatever - as I'll know that she'll have done it for him.

Harry - much as in my head I'd like to cede her pussy to Robert - I don't know that's truly what she wants in terms of it being an absolute - and I also know that on the few weeks that we're home together or away together, that we'll both want to be close and have sex. But I will also say right now here and to myself - that just as I'm saying this now - if she were to come to me while we're off on vacation and say that she'd suck me off instead, that I know I will relent. Thing is, I'm thinking that she won't want it - call me old-fashioned or whatever, but I still feel and believe that when we're away, that she ultimately wants this kind of deep passionate sex with me - it happened in Jamaica and it's happened when we've had time together and the kids are away for a few days - so......

Gotta run - the bbq is calling...

SoonToBe said:
Harry - much as in my head I'd like to cede her pussy to Robert - I don't know that's truly what she wants in terms of it being an absolute - and I also know that on the few weeks that we're home together or away together, that we'll both want to be close and have sex. But I will also say right now here and to myself - that just as I'm saying this now - if she were to come to me while we're off on vacation and say that she'd suck me off instead, that I know I will relent. Thing is, I'm thinking that she won't want it - call me old-fashioned or whatever, but I still feel and believe that when we're away, that she ultimately wants this kind of deep passionate sex with me - it happened in Jamaica and it's happened when we've had time together and the kids are away for a few days - so......

Gotta run - the bbq is calling...

Steve I understand what Your saying. Do You??? Sue will take You when Her lover is not there. She is willing to make passionate love to You When Your cock is the only cock around. Sue love You. Sue will always Love You. But She Now Lusts after Robert. She calles it Love. Its Lust. Ask Yourself Given the choice. if Sue could spend the weekend away with You or Robert??? Where is She going????

Now Lets face Steve Your a Sub. I have told You that before. This is not anything new to You. If Sue Where to come home tomorrow night and tell You. Steve You will not feel the inside of My Pussy till Sep 1. You would go along with it. Along with being excited by it on some level. Its Who You Are. This is who Sue is. Your both Good People. Enjoy Your Lives. You have a right to live them the way You want.

WILL
that was well said and i do agree with you.
stb keep us posted.

Ahh - she's on the phone with her sister now - that'll be an hour or more so I have some more time to post some thoughts.
Will - I suppose you're right - if you take out that she's not into humiliation stuff with me, then I suppose you are correct, I'm a sub and a cuck. I think part of what she's feeling and part of what I want to let her feel is that she can control the sex for now and that I want her to see and do things that she wants to. I know it's a good thing that my desires are part of why she's doing this and that without my desires, she wouldn't necessarily want this to happen.

I think, for me, it became something I saw more clearly when we were in Jamaica.

Damn, I'm horny tonight, I am thinking it's the combination of what we've talked about and found a bit of clarity on as well as only having gone for once last night.

But back to Jamaica. I know when I posted it here that people flamed me and thought I'd lost some of my marbles. But I can't get the image out of my head of Sue and Robert (Robbie?) cavorting around knowing the sexual passion they share right now. The thought of her giving herself to him in a place and a setting like that - it's so powerfully arousing that I have to kind of temper my thoughts. But the thought of hearing the sounds of passion from her - and seeing her looking so well-fucked the next day like so many other beauties there did - it's just amazing. And while I know that's a bit extreme - I know it also means that as Will has put it, that I'd probably give into anything within reason that she desired or wanted to try.

Anyway - my brain is just all over the place so I'm going to go find something to keep me busy.

For tomorrow night, we're not sure how it's going to work out as Sue had set the story that it was the two of us who were going out and that I was meeting her after work and not coming home. Now with her desire to get home later than usual, I'm not exactly sure what the plan is other than for maybe me to get home after our daughter has gone off to sleep and hope that she doesn't wake up before Sue gets home herself. I haven't talked with her about this quandry just yet.

Steve I will be The first to say. Its Your Life. How You Live It is Up To You. No One Has The Right To Flame You Over It!!!

Steve,
I think for tomorrow night you should call Frank, go have a couple beers with him.

Cuck-Rick said:
Steve,
I think for tomorrow night you should call Frank, go have a couple beers with him.

Damn good idea, Steve! You said a while back that you and Frank should 'hang out together' and talk. Now just may be a perfect time!

Cheers, harry

Last edited:
I was tossing and turning enough that she said I should go find something to do for a while and then come back to bed quietly.

Rick / Harry - nice idea - but to be honest, I think I'd feel a little weird as I'm sure he'd know why I was there on a Friday night. I'm not sure that I'm ready to go there just yet. Yeah, of all the people, he'd know and probably understand the most - I'm just not ready for the whole discussion that's bound to come up - Sue, him, us, them, etc. It is far easier to open up semi-anonymously here than it is in person with someone. I can read and re-read what I'm writing and, most of the time, be sure what I type is what I meant to say. But in person, in an awkward situation, I'm not sure that I'm ready for that just yet.

She saw me watching her get changed tonight - I love watching her slip her panties down and step out of them. That didn't go unnoticed by her and led to a short little chat about her wearing them or not around me. She said that she thought I might want to know that it turned her on to be naked with me and to know that she's "saving herself for her lover" (her words) and that I could look but that's all. I told her that it was much better for me too, but I also admitted to also being turned on by her wearing panties at times. As she pulled her night-shirt over her head she patted her pussy as she let the shirt drop and said "say goodnight".

And she wonders why I lay there tossing and turning. I think she knows I'm horny and knows that I won't jerk-off tonight because I want her tomorrow night - as if she's taunting me about it. Why do I love it so to see her let this side of herself out! It is so obvious from just the energy and arousal in her that she's enjoying it as much or more.

How crazy erotic would it be for you to go on vacation with Sue and Robbie as lovers laying on the beach knowing that under that thin piece of fabric lies a satisfied pussy full of his cum and not your's? Man that would send me to another level!

Just to continue to share my thoughts. I'll have to say that Friday mornings are probably the most angst/anxiety-ridden for me. From seeing her naked in the bathroom after the shower and as she prances around getting ready - to seeing her put a few extra garments and some lingerie in a small bag to bring with her - for whatever reason, it's this time that gets to me the most. Mind you, I'm hornier than a goat right now - but at the same time, this is when it hits me the most - seeing her taking the time to pick out what she'll feel sexy in - and now, most surely, what she'll feel sexy in taking off - when she's with him.

I could probably cum with just a stroke or two letting my mind go on this thought - but at the same time, it boils in my stomach. And all of it just makes me want her even more. I can let my mind go to them tonight at his place - I can see her come into his bedroom in just her lacy camisole and skimpy panties that she took with her this morning. Perhaps, to Bear's delight - she'll be wearing thigh-highs as she does own a few pair of them. I can see them wrapped around his back too.

Oh man - I have to go before I have to take care of my urges right now.

Steve,

thanks for the updates, I can imagine this is pretty stomach-wrenching!

> get home after our daughter has gone off to sleep and hope that she doesn't wake
> up before Sue gets home herself. I haven't talked with her about this quandry just yet.
The cuckiest thing to do would be to have to wait in front of his house until they're
done and drive home with her. Have you come up with a plan yet? Good luck
and hang in there!

> You said a while back that you and Frank should 'hang out together' and talk
Ahh, I wonder how Frank is doing...have you heard anything? What if Sue told
you she would "cheat" on Robbie only once this summer and gave you the choice
of taking her yourself or giving up that one time to Frank. What would you say?

-Hiki

Users who are viewing this thread