• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve: Looking forward to the next update, and I know you cannot wait for Sue to come home with obvious evidence of her having Roberts large cock in her..pussy puffy, leaking etc. I know you are hoping that she will ask you to kiss it so you can taste their mixture, and she wil have you masturbate while she watches and tells you how Robert has made her cum. I don't think it will be long before she tells you it is Robert's exclusively...and her saying that will probably make you cum just listening.

My daughter texted me about 6pm that she "couldn't get hold of mom" and that she "doesn't want to be home alone so can I go over xxxxxx's house for dinner and maybe spend the night?". xxxxxxx is one of her girlfriends. I replied back that I was sure mom probably didn't notice her text message or missed phone-call and that as long as it was okay with her friend's parents, that it was good with me.

So, leaving plenty of time for her to have gone out - I came home to have some dinner and so I can collect my thoughts. But rather than staying home and probably drive myself crazy with whatever thoughts - I'm actually heading over a buddy's house in another hour or so and grab a few beers with him.

Hiki - seems fate has deemed it to be so given the agenda change with our daughter so no such excuse or coordination is needed. I already texted Sue so that she'll know.

I did send Frank an email but haven't received a response yet. In it I said that I hoped the past year or so hasn't made it too awkward for us to hang out together and that we wanted to invite him over sometime soon for a barbeque. He'll probably reply back over the weekend.

Funny thought about Frank and Sue - but from what I can see, she's done with Frank as there's no doubt in my mind that Robbie (I guess that's what we'll call him as Robert sounds so formal) has already well surpassed Frank in the desire category. There is no doubt that Sue is quite smitten with him - whether it's physical and/or emotional, I guess time will tell, right now it is most definitely physical.

And for Bear - yes, there's a good reason I'm going out for a while later and that's to stay away from the computer and the urge that I have and to wait for later.

I cannot find the words to describe the feeling of knowing she'll have had wild passionate sex with him and will then come home to me. All sorts of visions are in my head obviously - but the feelings are what I am having a hard time really articulating. I am totally horny thinking of her - soon going back to his place - her being horny the whole time she follows him in her car. But there is just something so incredibly arousing and that touches me in a way that I cannot describe to think of her undressing for him and then spreading her legs to share her most private treasure with him.

I know now that it has always turned me on that she's fucked other guys. I knew all along it gave me this weird feeling knowing it but not really understanding it. But the thought and vision of her lying back for him and spreading her legs for him is just incredibly arousing. I know - a straight/normal guy would be horrified to think or know of another guy fucking his wife. But I just cannot get it out of my head - when I think about it or when we're together and I think of his cock being where mine is - and with Robbie, now deeper in her than maybe anyone else.

All I can really say is that I like knowing that she is feeling that with another guy. It sounds weird and crazy to say it but it does. It turns me on in the exact same way as knowing that Brad was the first to fuck her with her IUD - and that Frank had the honors of being the first to have her without any birth-control. I know it should be something I am upset or distraught about - but it's SO much the opposite. And I'll add that I also love that her boyfriend way back in college with the skinny cock was pretty much the only guy to fuck her ass. I can't explain it other than to say that I just love knowing that other guys have fucked her and still do. I love seeing her and knowing that about her. Weird, I know.

Anyway - before my throbbing cock drives me totally crazy - I'm going to logout of here, get changed, get a bite to eat and then head out.

TTFN

SoonToBe said:
I cannot find the words to describe the feeling of knowing she'll have had wild passionate sex with him and will then come home to me. All sorts of visions are in my head obviously - but the feelings are what I am having a hard time really articulating. I am totally horny thinking of her - soon going back to his place - her being horny the whole time she follows him in her car. But there is just something so incredibly arousing and that touches me in a way that I cannot describe to think of her undressing for him and then spreading her legs to share her most private treasure with him.

I know now that it has always turned me on that she's fucked other guys. I knew all along it gave me this weird feeling knowing it but not really understanding it. But the thought and vision of her lying back for him and spreading her legs for him is just incredibly arousing. I know - a straight/normal guy would be horrified to think or know of another guy fucking his wife. But I just cannot get it out of my head - when I think about it or when we're together and I think of his cock being where mine is - and with Robbie, now deeper in her than maybe anyone else.

All I can really say is that I like knowing that she is feeling that with another guy. It sounds weird and crazy to say it but it does. It turns me on in the exact same way as knowing that Brad was the first to fuck her with her IUD - and that Frank had the honors of being the first to have her without any birth-control. I know it should be something I am upset or distraught about - but it's SO much the opposite. And I'll add that I also love that her boyfriend way back in college with the skinny cock was pretty much the only guy to fuck her ass. I can't explain it other than to say that I just love knowing that other guys have fucked her and still do. I love seeing her and knowing that about her. Weird, I know.

Anyway - before my throbbing cock drives me totally crazy - I'm going to logout of here, get changed, get a bite to eat and then head out.

TTFN

Steve You call that Wierd??? HERE?? ON This Board???? It would be wierd if You weren't turned on by this. Enjoy Yourself!!!!

STB
hope that sue got home while you were still up and hope you got to enjoy a creampie with her tonight.
also i do think that you posted that sue said you would know when. she is emontionalwith him she would not be able to hide it from you.
have fun and enjoy keep us posted.

Hi Steve,
I was out for awhile while they transitioned the website to where I found you again. I have been catching up on the story with "Robbie" now as when I left off last time, Sue was winding up things with Frank. Forgive me for asking these 2 questions if you have already described them but I didn't see any answers while catching up on your posts. 1) About Robbie, I think you said his wife couldn't take all of his big dick. So then did she cheat on him with a smaller guy and that was a reason for their breakup? 2) DO you think you might ever get a chance to watch Robbie fuck Sue or share in a threesome with them before she goes into full denial mode with you?

Steve - we are all dying to know how the date went...and has Sue said those magic words yet "my cunt is for Robbie only now?"

STB

how did it all go for you and sue on friday night all went well when she got home.

and has there been any change's with sue and robbie.

keep us posted.

Now that you appear to have accepted and want the long-term denial, maybe you should share that with Sue. Again, it would give her peace of mind, when she ultimately decides it is your last time in her pussy. I think you are seeing how close emotionally you can become even when you aren't inside her but the other gift you will be giving her is that she will be able more quickly establish her emotional bond with Robbie through his cum. Just give it to her, it's a gift!

I had planned on posting an update here on Saturday but we were surprised by our son and a friend of his coming home. His friend camped out in our "office" where our computer is so that delayed any updates.

I guess I should go back to Friday night. After I'd come home and updated things here I did go off to a buddy's house where we had a few beers and put on some weird movie with Angeline Jolie in it. It was close to midnight by the time I headed home to the empty house. I saw Will's post from that night which made me laugh and feel better. But in re-reading what I'd posted it gave me time to think a bit too.

What I can say is that I was extremely horny when she got home about 1:15am. I loved seeing her as she walked in. Even now the smile on her face and the contented look all about her said it all to me. She was quiet until I told her that no one was home and as I followed her to the bedroom she started to talk to me. I can't remember all of the specifics she shared of the evening but as I got her undressed I know that I got hornier and hornier. She even giggled at my hard-on sticking out in my boxers! She let me undress her and I have to say that it was incredibly exciting to unbutton and pull her top off to reveal he wearing her sexy camisole and nothing else - NOT what she'd worn to work that day! I pushed the silky material up and saw that her breasts were swollen and reddened all over including what had to be marks from him sucking at them.

She later shared that she'd told him that we'd had sex together the prior weekend and that she told him that would probably be enough to tide me over for another week and that she/he commented that I wouldn't be seeing her breasts for another few days so he didn't mind leaving them visibly.

It was as I slid her pants down that she started to talk to me more about their night together. She asked if I wanted her to help me as she spread her legs apart to let them fall off her more easily. I almost pulled her panties off but she stopped me and held them in place. When she stood in front of me in just her camisole and panties she told me that "you need to be gentle with me tonight" and she told me how physical Robert was with her. We fell into bed and she apologized for how messy she was as I began to slip her panties down her legs. It was when I move up onto one elbow to get a better angle that I was a bit surprised!

I've seen her well-fucked before - but I wasn't ready for it on Friday night. Her pubes were matted down and sticky/wet but what actually got me concerned was just how red and swollen her pussy was! Her labia were bright red and swollen out so that they were totally visible - and it seemed that her whole mound was inflamed and reddened all over. I licked my finger and ran it gently up between the swollen lips and I could feel the heat and wetness immediately. The crease between her labia was wet with semen and as I licked my finger to wet it more I could taste it. She moaned loudly and gently spread her legs further apart as I probed between them. My finger went down to the bottom and found the entrance to her vagina and while it wasn't gaping open, it surely was swollen and opened like a flower inside. She seemed uncomfortable at my finger pushing into her when she pulled it out and said, maybe without even thinking about it, that I needed to go easy and that she was pretty sore.

I immediately got a little upset and said something about having to have a word with him (Robert) - but she quieted me down and shushed me and said that "it was me that asked him to be so physical". She held me and said that by the time they'd gotten to his place that she'd really felt totally relaxed - and she admitted to being incredibly horny for him. Just the way she sounded could have give a corpse a hard-on. She told me how she couldn't wait to get changed into something sexy for him and that she wasn't disappointed with his response. Her hand was on my cock and I know that feeling it get hard and then even harder as she talked gave away that it turned me on.

She looked at me and said - very plainly - "we made love". I know hearing her say it kind of stunned me for a moment but it didn't reduce my horniness or desire for her. She sounded maybe even a little guilty when she told me how he undressed her and then she undressed him. Yes, it did give me a moment to wince at her comment about "how big he looked" and "how I could only suck a little of him into my mouth" - but it was her describing how they had sex - or rather - how they made-love together that bordered on both killing me a bit but at the same time, oh man, at the same time inflaming my desire for her even more.

If she weren't my wife, it'd be just another horny Penthouse story, but it wasn't - as she lay there next to me and told me of how "loving Robbie was" and how he gently sucked at her pussy until she screamed as she came on his tongue. I admit that it was incredibly erotic to hear Sue tell me how gentle he was with her or how she responded in kind. And it drove me crazy to hear her tell me "how easy it is to cum with him" that she said that when he climbed up on top of her - and it was amazing to hear her just tell this so easily to me - that she said how she loved spreading her legs and sharing herself with him.

She was stroking my cock and I wasn't sure I was going to make it to my turn with her from how she was talking and what she was saying. She knew from how hard I was that I was totally into hearing her tell me about her night. Yes, it did stick into my side like a knife but at the same time - my god - it is just so erotic hearing her tell me of her sexual pleasures.

He fucked her gently - and she added "and deeply!" the first time. But it was hearing her tell me how tight she still felt with him - and how slowly he had to go till she "got used to it again" - that drove me crazy. At one point she took her hand off my cock and said that I should "calm down so I can tell you the rest - it feels like you're going to explode". I relented and let her let go of my cock (only to be replace my my own hand!) as she told me how effortlessly their sex was together and how she loved letting herself go and cumming with him over and over. But it was when she looked at me eye-to-eye and told me how wonderful he felt when he finally came "deep in me" and then as she held my hand she said "that made me cum ... a lot" - and she proceeded to tell me how he held her tightly as she orgasmed and how good she felt in his arms.

I was nearly at the bursting when she rolled over and hugged me and kissed me and said something about thanking-me and loving-me for letting her have all of this. It was when I reached for her pussy that she moaned again about being sore and tender. I remember I was nearly frantic by this point and she told me that they lay there together afterwards and she said that she is starting to feel what she really wants to with him - to feel totally comfortable sexually with him. She said again how comfortable she felt lying there naked with him afterwards. "Even when I felt his cum start to dribble out of me" she said she felt totally comfortable lying there. But I knew from how she was saying this to me that there was more she wanted, or had to share with me.

I was starting to move up to getting on top of her when she told me how after they lay together for a while - how she crawled over to him and started to suck his cock. She made a point to tell me should "taste the both of us on it" and I know it almost made me spurt at that moment knowing that she'd cum too with him.

She looked up at me and said "I was still horny" and she told me how she turned around and a she said "put my butt up in the air and told him to fuck me". I was going crazy - looking down at her beneath me on display as she told me how she told him that she "really needed to be fucked" and how she said she "wanted to feel you". In the few moments I knelt there between her spread legs she told me how he fucked her - savagely apparently - doggy-style. Until - as she put it "he held my hips and finished deep inside me".

And as she said that to me she said "I want YOU now but you have to be gentle with me" and a second later she said "can you lick me gently first?" I groaned out loud at having to wait yet again and instead I slid down the bed and touched my tongue to her swollen labia. She moaned deeply and said "oh that feels so nice" as I slid my tongue up and down her sweet furrow. Her moaning grew louder as I probed the now open entrance to her vagina and I could DEFINITELY taste their mixed juices in her - there was a definite tartness that could only be Roberts cum in her. As I tickled her clit she arched her back and said that I need to be gentle and that she's "very sensitive" down there. This only lasted a few minutes though as she couldn't take that much contact with my tongue and there was an urgency that I needed to fuck her! I pulled up and put myself back in position and she said "let me do it" and with that she took my cock in her hand and guided it to enter her VERY slowly. She moaned at how tender she felt and all I could think of was that she'd let Robert pound away at her earlier.

I've felt her, many times, after she's been fucked, but this was different - or at least in my head it was. She moaned - maybe even with a bit of pain in her voice and again said "oh god, please be gentle" and I could tell from how she felt that she was probably pretty sore. I could feel how hot and swollen she was through my cock the deeper I pushed into her. That and how wet she was inside - but that was only apparent once I started to thrust and out of her. She let out an more comforting moan as she felt that slipperiness spread but she still implored me to "go easy" and "I guess I'm not used to him yet".

There were a million thoughts in my head all at the same time - she felt so incredible under me - the closest I can remember ever feeling her was how she felt towards the end of the week in Jamaica when she had also said that she'd felt a bit tender from so much fucking. But this time - her pussy felt open and as I've described before - it as as if it was just plain tired. As if I could feel her tense up and tighten around me but then just unable to stay tight. And after a few strokes, it seemed to stay relaxed and slowly, I could feel less and less friction/tightness - no doubt as more of their earlier wetness spread.

Yes - my god - in my head - the thought of his cock fucking her senseless and leaving her like this was just incredible to think of. That plus knowing my cock was spreading his cum in and out of her pussy with each stroke of mine. It was incredible to feel her like this. She moaned softly under me and encouraged me to "be gentle". I even said "is it too much" at one point and she said "noooo - just like you are is great" and then she added "I need to feel you". I know she was tired and I was struggling with a million different thoughts that mainly - we were quiet - no teasing, not really much talking either. But in my head - oh my could I see her on her knees. Bringing back memories of that note she'd written me so long ago talking about presenting her pussy for her lover while she was on her knees - and knowing how she felt at that moment - it was totally crazy and in my head - it was bringing me closer and closer to my own release. Finally with a moan of her own she pulled her legs back for me and said "you have to finish soon" with an urgency in her voice. I could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter and I knew that either I'd have to cum or I'd have to pull out soon.

Yes, a part of me thought of pulling out of her and stroking myself off onto her stomach. She'd probably have loved that. But at the same time - yes, I had a moment of clear thought and realized that I should enjoy every time in her that I can - and so I pushed forward and deeper into her. She moaned and I thought maybe even winced a little in discomfort - but that thought and the knowledge of why she felt like that drove me on. Sure enough, just a moment later I pushed deep into her and held it there while I let the moment take me. She did squeal when I did finally cum in her - and it felt like a huge load (from me at least) as I know I pumped into her at least 5 or 6 more times. Finally at the end when she realized I'd stopped cumming - she pushed me off of her and moaned that "you have to pull it out of me already". As I pulled free of her she immediately put her hands down there and ran her fingers up and down the insides and outsides of her pussy lips and moaned something about feeling so abused. I offered to go back down and gently lick at her again and she just said "no - your tongue is way too hot for me right now" and giggled "if anything, I could use an ice-cube!".

I know that I still hadn't really processed all of it and that we'd just pretty much had just a pretty physical fuck-session. But I also knew that I'd had an intense orgasm - the thoughts of it all had gotten to me. It was now close to 2am and after giggling a bit in bed together about how much of a mess we'd made we both giggled as we went into the bathroom. She sat tiredly on the toilet and gently cleaned up my cock including laughing about how messy I was. Then it was my turn - she stayed sitting on the toilet but I knelt between her legs and spread them and pushed them back and up - opening up her pussy and revealing the intense redness inside where she'd normally be a sweet pink color. I almost leaned forward and slipped my tongue into her but I knew she really just wanted to feel a cool washcloth against her.

We honestly didn't talk too much after that. I know that we both had a lot on our minds and easily could have stayed up for another few hours talking and such - but instead, we spooned up. She'd put panties on - "to keep from making a mess" while we slept she said. I reluctantly pulled up my boxers and we spooned up as we just cuddled and I kissed the back of her neck as we fell asleep.

Okay -that turned out to be a little more wordy than I'd thought - but damn, I enjoyed recounting it.

However, for as sexy as Friday night turned out to be, our surprise visit by our son and his friend interrupted what should have been a continuation for Sue and I. But, in the hands of fate - Sue came to me on Saturday evening when our son and his friend went out to a concert that they'd come home for - that Sue came to me and said that we were going to have to wait until Sunday as she was just "too sore" for more sex between us on Saturday.

I should backtrack a bit and say that after our fun on Friday night, that we both fell asleep and slept pretty well until the next morning when Sue nudged me out of bed and said "you need to help me change the sheets" and sure enough - underneath where she'd slept all night, there was a large wet-spot. She looked at me with this sheephish grin and said "it's from you too you know" to which my reply was "yea, but only some of it!". Our son showed up not long after we'd gotten ourselves, and the laundry together - and the unexpected company sort of put a damper on what could have been for Saturday morning.

Still by the time they'd gone out for the evening, I'd been hoping we could have another romp in bed and that was when she told me that she felt like her pussy was too sore for more sex and that "it needs a break" to which I added "yeah, from his huge cock" implying that the damage was more from Robert than me. She giggled and said yeah, "you're probably right" and a moment later she added "I guess I'll just have to get used to it .... and you'll just have to wait, I guess?!". Later that afternoon after our son had gone out I did go up to the bedroom looking for Sue and I did find her in the bathroom panties off and her washing up, more like blotting up what she said "keeps on dripping out of me". I left her be but later, after dinner, I did go back to that conversation.

So, I was kind of disappointed that I wasn't going to get another turn with her on Saturday but she did say "I"m sure by tomorrow (Sunday) you can have your fun" and it wasn't until, as I said, after dinner that we opened a bottle of wine and instead of having sex, we talked about the stuff that was obviously on both of our minds.

She opened up and said that she did as we'd talked - not had any expectations or goals in mind when she saw him on Friday - but she quickly said that once they'd gone off more or less together after the after-work-crowd had thinned, that her desires started to come out as did her horniness. She told me that she's feeling so much more comfortable with him and again told me without really flinching at all - that he can make her cum so well now. I let her talk as she seemed to want to share more with me than she obviously had the night before.

She told me that after they'd made-love - and she emphasized that again - that it wasn't just fucking between them - that they most definitely made-love that night. She said she didn't push for it - but that she certainly didn't resist it when her emotions ramped up and she shared that she'd told him in the midst of passion that she loved him. We've talked about this before - I know it doesn't mean that she loves him, just that at that moment as he's fucking her, that she loves what she's doing with him. But at the same time as she downplayed that part of it, I knew that her feeling like she's able to express that at that moment means she is already feeling an emotional attachment to him. Maybe knowing we weren't going to have sex that night let her open up more easily but she told me that once he'd gotten her undressed, that she couldn't resist him or having him in her. She didn't look right at me but she also didn't hide it when she told me how she felt when she reached orgasm with him after lying naked with him. I know from how she said it that she is feeling more than just physical attraction for him. But hearing her tell me how he fucked her so gently and how he kissed and caressed her neck and breasts as he brought her to climax several times - I could clearly see the two of them in my mind.

Crap - there's more I wanted to share but am out of time right now as I have a 1:30pm conference-call I need to get ready for.

Damn.

Yes, Damn, I'll be here waiting for you to finish this.

Steve-sounds like things are going great...you know that in the not too distant future if Sue lets you in her mid-week (or any time she is not fresh swollen from Robert) you'll be able to tell her has stretched her and you will be loose in her. And you will love that feeling, especially if she tells you she hardly feels you.

STB
we all will be waiting for your next post.
also it sound's like sue is very close to falling in love with him.
and she may tell you very soon what you want to hear "this is your last time in me" for now.
how will that make you feel when she does tell you that.

Steve,
I've been thinking I hope Sue doesn't move to fast and overwhelm Robbie. I try to put my self in his shoes and figure what he might be thinking, He's fresh out of a divorce, looking for a good piece of ass. He thinks he's just providing Sue some marriage therapy.
Sue telling him she loves him might scare him off if he starts thinking she wants more than he is willing to give.

Just my thought.

Rick - there's more that I need to finish posting - we talked about a bunch of stuff yesterday that may help set things more clear - at least it did for me.

Bear - yes, I'm familiar with that feeling and while I know what it will mean, there is something so incredible about having it actually happen and to feel it as what may be the norm at some point. That thought gives me both thrills and chills.

As I said, I felt that she'd been very open and honest with me. She later told me that she still felt it to be difficult to tell me that she has feelings for another man. I told her that as long as we talked about it and were open and in the clear about it, that I thought she should do as we'd talked - let things happen. She told me she loved me and would never leave me but she also said that she definitely had an attraction for him and that she "will probably fulfill all of your wishes" if she lets herself go with him. I told her that as long as there was an "us", that I wanted to let her be. That was when she said that if this was any evidence of how things will be with Robert, she giggled and said "I'll probably be too sore in between seeing him anyway" - the implication being obvious.

Ahhh - gotta run - my daughter is downstairs. More later.

Cuck-Rick said:
Steve, I've been thinking I hope Sue doesn't move to fast and overwhelm Robbie. I try to put my self in his shoes and figure what he might be thinking, He's fresh out of a divorce, looking for a good piece of ass. He thinks he's just providing Sue some marriage therapy.
Sue telling him she loves him might scare him off if he starts thinking she wants more than he is willing to give.

You gotta be joking, Rick!!!

please read this link: < http://quintebdsm.com/MasterJohn/Dominant.html > I posted it a while back. I really don't think Sue is going to 'scare off' a man like this.
Robbie fits the profile, as much or more than Christian Grey does in the book series "50 Shades of Grey"

Check it out. If you can't open it from here, Copy and paste it into your browser.

Harry

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of how to post this next part as it kind of gets to the point.
We talked more about Robert and her. What she thinks he's looking for now that she's getting to know him much better. She said that he most definitely isn't interested in a relationship - she sounded a bit disappointed when she said that too - but that he liked her very much and, as he put it, "only wants to be a positive" in her life. He asked about me - and when Sue said I was okay - she realized he wanted to know when we'd had sex last. She was honest and said "last weekend" and she proceeded to tell him, in continuing her story with him (as well as the interesting timing of it) that it would probably be her that "initiates" sex with me and probably not for another week or two. She said he seemed to genuinely be concerned until she said that it's really all I want to "given his medication he's on". She said he asked about Viagra for me and she said that she made up some reason it's not suitable for me on a regular basis.

I didn't know where she was going with all of this detail yesterday until she told me that their conversation led to him asking her if she wanted to see him more often. She giggled when she said that she wasn't sure he wanted to see her more and he replied "what and miss out on more of you". She then shared that she told him that for the summer, that she hoped to be able to see him more - that with our son not coming home and our daughter having a job, that she would want to see him more. He said that he wasn't ready to jump back into a serious relationship just yet and that he didn't want to hurt our marriage and that it was him who was hesitant about whether she'd want something like this. But when she shared her story about our frequency, that he said he'd love to help her out.

He asked again about me and what I did when she'd come home as she did on Friday night. She said that I would probably be asleep or mostly-there watching TV. She told him that I know she's out having sex with him and that I don't really bring it up with her. He asked about how it would work for them to see each other more often and whether she could stay late like this on other nights. She looked at me and said that she'd like to - I asked her how often she was thinking. That was when she giggled and said "well, right now it surely couldn't be more than 2 or 3 times a week .... not until I get more used to him". I didn't really think about it and just replied something about "well, that ought to force things, won't it". She didn't realize what she'd said and what I'd replied until a moment later and she said "is that what you want?".

It was a big moment for us. I knew she was horny again by last night - from how she was acting all day and how close and loving she'd been as we talked last night. She was horny from our conversation - I could hear it in her voice as she told me she wanted to see more of him. I knew she wanted to hear me say it - so I did. I told her yes and I told her that if that was what she wanted, to see him more, then yes, I did want what came with it. I remember I kissed her and I said something like "if you want to see him more then yes, I want you to and" and I know I hesitated for a second before I said "and yes, I know that will mean I probably won't have sex with you much". She kissed me back and said "you can always tell me you need me you know" and then added "but it will happen if I see him more, you need to know that".

It was my turn to ask her something big that I'd had in my head. I asked her "will you still have what you want if you he doesn't fall for you too?" - basically asking her if she'll still be doing/having what she wants if he doesn't reciprocate her emotions. She held my hand and said that she didn't know but that for right now - yes Will you were right - her lust (she used that very word) for him is all she needs to feel.

I knew she was horny and this conversation pushed her further and it was no surprise when one of our kisses caught fire and spurred us on. I teased her as I fingered her pussy about whether "it's calmed down a bit yet" and she giggled and said "yes, until you get me started".

Gotta run right now - back for maybe my final thoughts in a bit. I have to say - I'm very content about where we are and what's going on. As she shared with me and I'll try to recall, she explained a bit about his marriage and how he's looking to fulfill some unmet physical needs from his ex-wife.

Harry,
That was an interesting read, as I understood it was dealing with a Dom establishing a relationship with a Sub. As I see it Robert (Robbie) is only looking for FB not a relationship. Sue declaring her love might be a little unsettling for him.
If she made it clear that she loves his big cock, or loves how he fucks her he's on cloud 9

Rick

I would make sure Sue knows you want to be able to taste her from time to time and look at Robbie's good work. You two will see that the denial will make you crazy but closer to her. All will work out, now the fun begins for you both.

Users who are viewing this thread