Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me - I have to say that I am elated at Sue's awakening awareness regarding Paul's limitations and compromises.
It's a huge step for her to say that she wants more than what Paul is giving or wanting and that she wants to explore more aspects of things between us.
I do not agree that she views my denial as some kind of rejection of her - that seems to be the fundamental place we diverge. She doesn't need to push Paul for more or to share her desires for "more" with Paul if she doesn't want it. More later or tomorrow.

Steve. I didn't say she viewed your denial as some kind of rejection of her. Any denial she creates for you isn't coming from this at all. I was referring to you seeming (to her) to sometimes prefer condoms and denial to her bareback pussy. That (from her point of view) can easily be misinterpreted if you aren't very careful how you communicate it and your eagerness to experience and accept it could easily cross that line. I'm not saying such a perspective is totally logical (only to a degree) but it is open to emotional misinterpretation on her part. Your message sent is not always her message received. In apparently just the same way that my previous message sent was not the one you received!

Do you think that Paul and Sue understand that if you are being denied that they will be willing to share their sex more freely and frequently with you? For example, not humiliating you but allowing you to witness, clean up and be there to lovingly hold her hand while the mate?

Far2 - that is some of what Sue has said to me that she hopes to achieve - to find it a more natural fit together in terms of my being involved with the 2 of them.

Steve - As you and Sue have discovered over the years, with risk there is reward. As long as your moving forward together, taking this path together as a couple with openly and honestly communication with each anything is possible. If Sue is truly being open with Paul about her desires/needs and if you are in sync (agreement) as a couple on the direction. You will likely find that as a couple you will be able to achieve your current goals with Sue and Paul being penetration exclusive. It should allow them to be much more inclusive of you being present without concern that you will expect penetration yourself before/during/after. Paul may find a way to be more of what Sue is seeking of him.

Squirm - a lot of this depends on Paul's ability to change his spots and become a different kind of guy - the jury is still out on this ability.

Steve - the guy's a Golfer. It's been very evident that the game is his priority and from what you've posted in the past it has been the game that has taken precedence. That ain't gonna change and I fear neither will his spots!

Last edited:
Curt - I agree with you but I also understand Sue's feelings about wanting/hoping Paul can fulfill the new role she is looking for him to be in.

She has said that I won't be seeing Paul until sometime in September - which is now only 4 weeks away - at which time she hopes he will be more comfortable in assuming a more dominant role with her.

I honestly don't see it - but then again I had always viewed myself as an alpha for almost 50 years until I felt comfortable and trusting enough with everything to let myself see my own true-self - so maybe Paul has some of this buried in him that Sue will help him reveal. That's all I can really conjecture right now.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and SquirmingSub
Steve, I can't see how she can morph Paul in just 4 weeks, particularly without at least touching base with you in some way. He has always been sensitive to your feelings and it seems unlikely to me that he will adopt any persona outside his own without checking for himself that you are okay with it. A process best done in stages I would have thought. So, Sept may be just the start of your new regime. If Sue's scheme works, it could be a lot tighter by Christmas.

Good luck Steve!!!

Steve enjoy the journey... I have a feeling some time back that this was the direct Sue was seeking and simply not being as forth coming as needed.

Peak - no - not just 4-weeks - she's been talking to him for several weeks already. Squirm - yes - I think she's been more aware of this "desire" on her part than she's taken action on so I'm not totally surprised by this. And yes, at some point - it will have to be the 3 of us that gets together as I'm not totally sure how this will work without that as I don't expect Paul to suddenly show up here out of the blue and to simply start making demands, etc. Actually laughing at thinking about him trying this transition - but with Sue's encouragement, who knows, maybe he will be able to make a go of it. I just am not sure how it will work given the past between them without this aspect in place.

What I can say is that she has some true desires - I think like me, they've been there but either she hasn't felt the need, courage or desire to push on them more. Last night while masturbating with her she told me several things that both turned me on but also I think revealed what she is wanting.

She told me how she has returned to some of her older behaviors when she sees Paul now - such as getting undressed when she gets there and then just wearing one of his shirts for the rest of the time. She told me, incredibly erotically I should add, again of how it makes her feel very sexy and horny to do that. But what totally turned me on was her telling me how wonderful she felt getting naked with him and how she loves spreading her legs and letting him see "everything". She said that she feels a sense of freedom when she can lie there and know that she is fully ******* and available to him. But she then added that she "wished she felt more desire from him" when she does that. I asked her a little of how he responds and she says he's always horny for her but that she never feels that he "wants her" the way she wants to be desired - and that's what she's been coaching him about. She giggled and said "he's making progress" and told me that the last time they were together that he was a little more physical with her when she lay back like that - she described how he was more physical with her and how he took her legs and pulled her to him and pushed her into the position he wanted to go down on her in. She said she squealed when he did that and that she loved how it felt for him to "take her" that way.

But her description was short-lived in that sense as a few moments later she told me how he made love to her and not "how he fucked me" - so I think she is hoping a bit too much that Paul will live up to her hopes/expectations. But last night I encouraged her to tell me more of how she felt and she opened up a bit more. She again told me how erotic it made her feel to be able to be so comfortable and open with him. I agreed with her and told her that I hoped he would fulfill her desires because it will be difficult for her to feel this way about another guy. She looked at me and said "I want to give Paul a chance baby...." and I just said "of course....".

That's about all for now. And yes Peak - in the other conversations we've had - my expectations are that condom-use will resume once the fall-semester starts for our daughter. I also expect that Paul will likely be here more often especially compared to now. But as far as going beyond just condom-use into more denial. I am thinking that will likely, as you said, take longer to develop between them and I.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
So - she just called me and said that our daughter had contacted her and told her that she wasn't going to be home tonight as she and a girlfriend are going into NYC tonight. The obvious next statement was that she is going to see Paul after work and "won't be home till late... or maybe tomorrow morning". I told her I was surprised by how short-notice this was but that I understood and told her to enjoy herself. She giggled and said "maybe you'll have a Saturday instead of Sunday this week".

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Ha. It's good to see your joy at Sue's excitement and that her obvious placing of Paul and you in her sexual priority does nothing to affect it. It's also clear that the thought you might have to step up your game for the flagship event on Saturday night has never even crossed your mind. Not quite so sloppy seconds is clearly on the menu and you would lap it up directly if Sue would allow it, which she probably won't. Again. You are a true cuckold Steve. Good for you too.

Ugh - after 3am and I'm just not sleeping - this feels like the first time in a while she's spending the night at his place.
Is it crazy that I love being so horny right now?

Reactions: Wannabe93066, far2easy, buds13 and 1 other person
Well Steve, by now you should already have enjoyed the sleep of the just after. I hope it was good for you both. Now the big question is whether or not you step fully up to the plate as you sub for Paul this weekend by going again on Sunday. Did it happen, will it happen, do you want it?

Sounds like the near-perfect night! You two have an enviable relationship. There aren't many fifty-pushing-sixty couples who can boast anywhere near your level of intimacy and excitement. It takes unusually deep love and trust to share all you have and to act on it together. I'm jealous! ;-) You are very lucky to have each other, and, now, Paul. I hope the three of you can build on what appears to be a super satisfying arrangement for everyone. Imagine how it'll feel in a few short weeks when you drop your boxers, expecting to reclaim her, only to feel her fingers on your chest, pushing you away because she's being satisfied by him, and doesn't want to diminish or confuse those feelings. Denying yourself is a part of giving that to her -- feelings I hope you get back twofold as you see her stretched out in front of you, naked, used, and not for you.

60d thanks - it isn't without work to make things mesh sexually for us so it's rewarding to receive compliments like yours.

Peak - no I only enjoyed her on Saturday, sorry - we were a bit busy yesterday and it just didn't work out. Actually we spent some time last night talking about Paul and her continuing to share some of what went on Friday night.

She surprised me by sharing that Paul is trying to step up his game with her. She commented to me that he'd told her that he's not sure exactly of what he's doing or wanting and that he told her he'd never "treated a woman this way" in terms of him being more dominant or demanding. I asked her if he's "making any progress" and she teased me and shared with me some of what he'd done with her as part of our foreplay on Saturday.

I guess I should start by saying she came home about 10:30am on Saturday. I was expecting her to be later and was surprised by her text at first but then realized Paul must have had a golf-game that morning. We talked when she got home and a part of me was wondering if we'd be maybe getting into bed sooner than later. But that wasn't to be. She told me that she wanted to go get cleaned up and then added that I "shouldn't worry, I'll be plenty wet later..." as she giggled and went up to the bedroom. She knew I would follow her and I watched her from the doorway at first and then next to her as she got changed. Her panties were visibly wet when she stepped out of them and I loved to see her as she pulled her top off and walked naked into the bathroom to clean up. She didn't close the door as she let me watch her wipe herself down with a wet washcloth and then dry off. Nothing explicit but her naked body - that I knew he'd used. As she pulled on clean panties and some clothes she told me she was hungry and wanted to get breakfast. Over breakfast she teased me that she loved getting me horny and I admitted that seeing her getting changed had surely done that and she smiled and told me I needed to wait till later in the day.

It was hard to focus on doing anything, especially when I could see (and smell) the clothes she'd changed out of when I was in the bedroom. But finally, when I was almost resigning myself that we might not get together till after dinner, about 4pm on Saturday she came into the garage where I was keeping busy and she just had on a tight camisole top which showed off her breasts and nipples and just the panties she'd put on earlier - she waited for a few minutes till I turned around and saw her and she giggled and said "finally noticed me, eh?". She smiled and asked me in a sexy voice if I wanted to "take a break for a little while?".

I won't go through a blow-by-blow (or lick-by-lick) or our sex together - but will share what I believe everyone wants to know about. She teased me as we started touching each other and she told me again how she "had forgotten" how horny it made her to get undressed when she gets to his place and she said that he had liked it too now that she'd started doing it again. I asked her again about his progress - and she said what I'd shared already - that he said he had ideas about things but wasn't sure about it. She said she encouraged him to just do what he was thinking and to talk to her and she'd help him a bit if it wasn't working for her.

I was surprised by what she said he did - she said that she was sitting on the couch next to him with her knees under her as they had a glass of wine and he flipped channels on the TV. She said "when all of a sudden" she said he moved onto the floor next to her and before she could figure out what he was doing - he pulled her legs apart and she said he started to lick her pussy - not just gently - she said he held her legs back and he was really trying to almost fuck her with his tongue. She let him go for a second before she pushed at him and she said he looked up at her and said "no - I want this" and he went back to licking her. I could hear the surprise in her voice. She said she started to get into it and could feel herself getting aroused when he suddenly stopped and put her legs back together and moved up to give her a kiss and said "I always wanted to do that". She said she smiled and said something like "okay" and that they went back to what they were doing.

I was getting horny listening to her and picturing what he'd done to her and I smiled and said that I know how he felt and that I loved going down on her too. She giggled and said "that isn't all silly....". She told me he did it again a few minutes later. This time she says she responded more and again as she was getting into it, he stopped. She said he did this like 3 more times to her over and by the last time she said she was really into it and had started to play with herself a little bit as she sometimes does (she'll almost absent-mindedly rub her clit at times). That's when she said that when he stopped licking her the last time that he also took her hand off her pussy and he told her that she "can't do that any more...." and not until he told her she could. She even had almost a frantic sound to her voice as she told me that - and I knew she would have liked to have rubbed herself a bit more if he did in fact pull away before she'd gotten to cum. She told me that he got her so close she was "almost there" which I knew meant her pussy must have been really wet as he licked her.

She looked at me and she said that it really turned her on that he had forcibly taken her hand off her pussy and had told her she couldn't rub herself. We were both pretty horny by this point and she was pulling off her panties as I stood next to the bed and tried to strip off my clothes as fast as I could. I lay next to her as I touched her body and I told her how horny she'd gotten me with what she was telling me about. She too was surprised that he'd taken the initiative "he seemed hesitant but when I didn't resist him and went along, he smiled...". As we kissed and I felt her breasts and I ran my hands over her hips and to he pussy she continued and said that she told him later on that he'd done well and that he'd surprised her. "He needed me to reassure him that I liked what he'd done.... You know... Taken a bit of control".

By this time I had my fingers in her pussy and she had my hard cock in her hands as she whispered that "he fucked me a lot baby...." to which I replied "....I know baby, I know...." and then I added "... it feels so good..." and she knew I was referring to how her pussy felt with my fingers in her. "Is it still wet?" she asked and I groaned back "oh yeah" and with that I pulled my 2 fingers out of her and I brought them up to where she could see the wetness I felt. She giggled and pulled them into her mouth and then kissed me. She stroked my hard cock and told me she wanted me bare again. I asked her why and she said "I want you to enjoy this with me for now" and then she added that I've been wonderful with her mom and all that.

I couldn't question the moment and all that she'd said - instead I simply moved over and knelt between her legs and with my cock rock hard she pulled her legs back and apart for me. She looked so wet and open - mine and her own fingers had spread her lips and revealed the dark pink wetness waiting for me - and instead of shifting my weight around to move to fuck her, I moved to go down on her. As I moved towards leaning over she put her hands up on my shoulder and said "wait for later for that baby...." and she smiled really sexily. I realized what she was saying and listening to her, I moved back onto my knees and instead - let her guide my cock into her waiting pussy!

Wet and open is an understatement and when she easily accepted my cock almost the entire way on the first thrust in I was really made aware of it. I groaned loudly when I felt my pubes against her and I realized I was fully inside - just how she felt (and she later admitted she was very turned on and thus was even more open and wet). She moaned at how I should "go easy" despite how she felt as she said she felt "tender" and as I began thrusting she admitted that he had fucked her again this morning after falling asleep with his cock still lodged in her while they spooned. That admission promptly set me off towards an impending orgasm that I wouldn't be able to control or resist. She was squealing and moaning away as I took control of her legs around my arms which freed her hands. One went to pinch and tease her breasts and nipples and the other snaked down to rub her clit. I looked down at her and half laughed/half groaned "are you supposed to do that?" which made us both moan louder and grind up against each other. I could literally feel her pussy spasming from the inside!

I would love to say that I rode her for a long time or whatever - but the reality is that she was on the edge of orgasm herself and the more she talked and teased me back about "how much he cums baby...." or "how hard he fucked me" - simply pushed me over the edge a few minutes later and she squealed and looked up at me with this loving look in her eye as she felt me cum in her. She closed her eyes as I gently thrust in and out of her as I came and a moment later, with her finger on her button again, she hit her own orgasm and moaned loudly as she bucked up against my cock before I got soft.

We lay together for a bit - her legs still around my back and my shrinking cock still in her - kissing and hugging and catching our breath. I finally rollled over off of her and after a moment of no movement at all on the bed she turned towards me and whispered "do you want to do that now baby?" and when I looked at her with a question on my face she smiled and nodded her head towards her pussy and said "you know - go down on me?". She laughed out loud at the smile on my face and with how fast I sat up and crawled in between her still spread legs.

There is just something so beautiful as seeing her like that - lying there - legs spread enough to not hide her wet and used pussy. A thick dollop of cum was right at the edge about to drip out of her when she pulled her knees back and apart and said "you want it?" and looked up at me. I could see the rest of my cum (well more of it) in her and as I leaned in to start licking she put her hand on my forehead and when I looked up she said "be very easy down there". Indeed - when I licked her it felt as if the inside of her vagina was on fire - it was soooo hot inside that my cum actually almost seemed to be cooler than her pussy walls. When she felt my tongue probing she put her hand on my forehead again and limited my contact - but not when I went to gently suck at her - when she felt my tongue pull back she let me in closer and I lined my lips up with hers and sucked gently at her pussy - and sure enough, more cum seeped out - as I gently licked around the opening she cooed "ahhhhh..... that is sooooooooo nice........". I knew not to try to make her cum. She let me enjoy that for a few more minutes before she pushed at my head and said "okay baby..... that's enough....." and after I pulled back she giggled and said "leave a little for me later" which just so turned me on to hear her say.

Ugh - I realize this is way longer than I'd wanted but was fun to re-live. What I wanted to share was our conversation from yesterday evening where she told me more of their morning together and also how she felt about it all and how she felt about him. But that will have to be for later or another time.

Reactions: Horny wolf, ffred, SquirmingSub and 4 others
Wow, what's not to like? Looking forward to the update.

Well - after titillating me with details about their morning together which she knew would get to my head - our conversation moved towards her thoughts about Paul how she felt about him being maybe a bit more dominant. She told me how hesitant he was to do that to her - to tell her what to do and to make it sound like he was telling her and not asking her as she says he usually always does. But she did say she told him later on after they'd had sex that she'd liked what he'd done and she'd liked that, even if just for a little while, he was more aggressive with her.

Apparently he's not behaved this way with anyone before - she even intimated that despite his "incredible cock" that he wasn't even that confident in bed. He seems to credit Sue with growing his confidence with her and that he's opened up that his ex-wife was both not terribly nice as well as she was more of the lead in their bedroom. If I understood what she was saying, he was a bit different before his marriage and she is now restoring his confidence. But she agrees with me, he has a long way to go as she said several times that he checked with her if it's okay if he told her what to do and that sort of thing. I joked that once they seem to get going in bed, that he seems to take more of the initiative and she giggled and agreed.

So, no, September isn't going to be when Paul takes control. We only talked vaguely about what will happen between us except that she again confirmed that once our daughter goes back to college in another 2 1/2 weeks, she giggled and said "once she goes" and she opened the nightstand and said "these come back.... okay honey?". I asked her briefly why - and she smiled and said simply that once our daughter goes back off to school, that she intends to start seeing him hopefully 2x a week and have him stay over (or her at his place) maybe one of those - and she smiled and said "at that point baby, I don't need more if it in me..." which made me groan from how she said it so casually.

Gotta run.

Reactions: ffred
Status
Not open for further replies.