Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it STB! If Paul is capable, it eems as if you could have a long pleasurable, albeit a different form of pleasure than theirs, relationship between the 3 of you. Intimacy is what you make it. Is that bare sex, condom, handjobs, masturbation while you watch, cleanup? Its all fun and enjoyable! So what if it gets you both going that your not her primary penetration partner!

Excellent updates Steve. So after one turnaround weekend due to Golf, which way is it hanging this weekend with the PGA on at the same time?

LOL - so that's why the late schedule for her tonight?
Our daughter is again going to be away tonight - I suspect she misses the freedom at college with her boyfriend so wherever they are off to tonight, it won't be early for them. So I was surprised when I'd suggested Sue see Paul earlier and she said "not till after dinner".
In the meanwhile, she's off visiting her mom - the nurse they have looking in on her has said she doesn't seem as alert lately and that she seems more agitated. Not sure what that means.

In the meanwhile we continue to talk and conjecture. She has now come out several times and admitted that she would like it if Paul would be more aggressive and has mentioned several times how surprised she was when he took-charge for a little while their last time together. I asked her if she thinks he has to push himself to do that or if it may be less of an effort and I asked her whether her responding positively to him may have given him some more encouragement.

She loved that I had thought so much about this and as we talked she recognized that I would also welcome this change in Paul. She giggled about it and asked me how I was going to feel about it if it happened. I told her that Paul still seems like a nice guy and that it's easy to trust him after all this time that - and I told her honestly - that I know he really likes the sex the most with her and I told her that seemed to be good for all of us. I asked her if she was going to feel differently and she giggled and said almost the same thing - that she too felt she could trust him and that she found it easy to let herself go with him.

She even mentioned that she's sure there are other guys out there who could give her "and you" (meaning me) a bit more of this but she told me she appreciated me being okay with her trying to show Paul some of what she wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffred, Windjammer78 and SquirmingSub
Steve - great update...

Well,it's almost 1am and I'm quite horny as she again promised me when she left that I "can have some tomorrow".
Much as I'd like to stay up waiting - I admit I'm starting to yawn.

As long as she is having a great time, you can try to get some sleep in.

Seems like your perfect weekend Steve. I admire you if you managed to keep your hands off yourself last night. The temptation must certainly have been there.

I re-read your earlier post and the last paragraph struck me. It seems to me that finding a man locally who meets the characteristics of Paul, including a big cock and the ability to use it, plus having the mentality of a Dom, will be no easy task. For her to say that task is otherwise makes me think she has already got some person in mind as first reserve. Perhaps someone known but not developed in any way. Worth asking?

Peak - I can answer your question with certainty that she has no one in mind right now - which is why, as she says, she is hoping Paul can "step up".

I'm a bit compressed for time today so the short summary of the weekend was that yes, I managed to abstain on Saturday even when she came home quite late and admitted that she had "needed that" (after seeing her mom - she giggled that Paul took her mind off things). I dutifully waited till late yesterday afternoon when she suggested that we go have fun upstairs. I'd seen her panties and other clothes in the hamper earlier in the day but I still got horny when she let me undress her and I told her so. She told me that Paul had been a bit apprehensive at first but when she reminded him that she had very much enjoyed the last time, she giggled and said that he smiled and then she said that when she didn't go off into his bedroom to get changed - that he actually told her to go do so. He said "don't you think you should go get more comfortable". I laughed at first and said "that's not too much of an order" and she agreed but then she said "it's the first time he's ever told her to do that". I got really hard when she told me she did so and came back a few minutes later and he asked her to "show him" and she said she pulled the top away and let him see her breasts and then she pulled the front of his shirt up to let him see she was naked beneath. "I got wet when I saw him smile at me" she shared.

I asked her if he'd done anything else and she said that he wasn't any different, but as she talked she said "well, maybe...." and she shared how she did think maybe he'd taken a bit more control. I groaned as she told me one of the times was when he told her to turn over, that he told her "I want you on your knees", which is something she's normally suggested as changes of position and stuff. She smiled as she saw my cock really throbbing at what she said and she giggled and said "my pussy felt the same way" as she nodded towards and then pointed to my cock as it' bobbed away.

There wasn't anything else after that - she told me it was her that told him she wanted to change positions after that and she smiled and said "you know how i like it" - and that Paul seemed to just follow-along. She was lying back by this point and I knew she'd intentionally pulled her knees back a bit more and said teasingly "just like this baby" as I slid all the way into her and nestled against her. We kept at it for as long as I could take it before I told her I was close. She pulled me down to kiss her and told me to cum in her "... like Paul did...". Just hearing her say it so erotically - knowing where my cock was at that moment - I grunted and her eyes opened wide as she smiled and said "go on baby... do it...." and then as I kept on fucking her - damn did I stay hard - and sure enough - I felt her start to respond. She'd thrashed about and I'd felt her cum just about as I did but her eyes opened wide when I stayed hard and her knees went back just a bit more and my god did she start to moan and scream out loud. What I thought was as loose and wet as her pussy could get was replaced by a veritable geyser of juices that ran down her ass and soaked the bed beneath us. Whether it was still Paul's remains in her, a huge load of my own or her own sweetness (she has squirted in the past) - or all combined - her pussy seemed to suddenly gape open and gush one moment - and then the next I felt her body tense up and her pussy squeezing my cock - but at the same time hearing her squeal louder and louder with each movement of my cock inside her.

She lay there afterwards unable to breathe or move for a few moments - my cock came flopping out of her along with a river of wetness. I got up on my knees and I had to just marvel at the sight of her - she'd never put her legs flat - her feet were still up near her butt and legs were spread wide. I know I should have maybe been horrified by just how she looked - but at the same time - I know the pleasure I'd felt in her.

I moved to lie next to her and eased her legs down flat on the bed. She murmured next to me and told me she was tired so I let her doze off for a while.

We only talked briefly before bed last night and she complimented me on "the thorough fucking" I'd given her and I told her that it felt good to get her to cum like that. She smiled and said "we'll still have times for that honey....". I didn't ask anything about it.

Reactions: ffred, dutch12, Wannabe93066 and 2 others
Steve. Nice update. It seems to me that you are still benefiting from Paul's very slow progress in becoming more Dom like. At this rate he seems unlikely to be ready for the big transition starting in September. I'm sure Sue won't delay that for long which may leave her a sex gap as she closes down you and Paul doesn't fully step up. Particularly if the weather holds up and he decides to stay golfing while it lasts. The amusing part is that on balance i suspect you actually want it to start! Nice to see you are clearly relaxed at the moment anyway.

another week closer to September, any new revelations?

LOL - time to share tomorrow- we took some time away with the kids before the summer ended - we didn't think our son could get off work but he did so we all ventured down to the beach-area for a few days and relaxed.

We're due to talk more tonight but for now, yes things are continuing to head towards September. Our daughter returns to college this coming weekend and other than that she's said that we will have Labor Day weekend together but that's all that's been said - nothing about beyond that. I'm letting her lead this, or perhaps (as I laugh as I type) that Paul will want to exert some influence. I say that because I do not think he's managed to ignite the desire that Sue has been wanting to feel just yet.

Maybe he's just happy with things as they are, maybe he doesn't like change. Problem is, Sue does. You may like to look up some recent parallel debate from the world of golf. It seems that for some years, golfers believed that they could achieve a bigger bang by using a driver with a slim shaft and a massive head. They thought this generated a bigger sweet spot. Now it seems, more research has shown this may just be pure marketing, and better, more consistent results are there if you spend the time to custom fit the head size... Maybe you could ask him what he thinks about head size ... and if it's time for a change...

Reactions: Wannabe93066
Ha ha - actually pretty funny post Peak! I"ll have to share that with Sue - how golf-clubs may track/align with cock-shape! LOL too funny....

We actually had some more serious discussion last night before we (or rather I) got to business. We talked about things in general and it was clear that she wanted my reassurance not just that I would be okay - but she wanted to know if I wanted her to return things to how they had been between us. We talked pretty openly and I did tell her that I loved how things had been between us for the summer and that I had loved having her bare as much and as frequently as we were. But I was honest with her and I told her that yes, I was going to surely miss that. I think she was concerned for a moment until I smiled and told her honestly that I did miss what we'd been doing. And I also admitted that I actually missed all of the feelings, emotions and thoughts I felt when we were using condoms together.

She wanted to know more and the only way I could explain it was simply that while I loved the sex we were having, I could only explain it by saying that it turned me on and satisfied me in different ways using condoms with her or even when were were abstaining and only would share times like what we were doing last night. What seemed to resonate with her was when I said that I liked how it made me feel about her sexually when I was being denied. She was very curious and I told her honestly that I felt more in awe and in some ways, more admiring and more enthralled with her - and especially how I felt when I'd see her naked - knowing her intimacy was being directed to him more. I told her that it felt amazing to me to know he was giving her the pleasure she wanted. I can't recall everything that was said but she shared her own thoughts and feelings with me as we talked. She admitted that giving herself sexually to Paul made her feel fulfilled and that what we'd done for the summer was nice to share with me, but at the same time she also said that giving/sharing wtih me this summer - she felt - had diminished some of what she was feeling with Paul. I asked her whether that was from her being with me as we had been doing - or was it more the reduction of time with Paul and her becoming a bit of a golf-widow. She admitted it was likely a combination of all of that - but she also admitted that she missed how it felt to be "more Paul's than yours". And she asked me how that made me feel. I told her that I knew now, after all this time, that it isn't emotional that she wants with him - that it is truly just the sex and the intensity/frequency with him that she wants. She giggled and said I was right about that. To be honest, a part of me wanted to almost ask her if she'd wanted him to possibly spend more time here - not to have him move in full-time but to do it more often - but I didn't.

Just what we'd talked about as it was had clearly gotten her (and I) worked up. We talked about how I felt about her intimacy with him - sometimes that makes me feel awkward to talk about but not last night. It may sound crazy but it felt good to tell her that I was so turned on and horny that he knows her body so well and what I've seen him do to her. I think she almost had tears in her eyes as I told her that because she confessed that she still felt such arousal when she lets her mind go to thinking about how she's "having such an affair" and how erotic it makes her feel about what she's doing. We'd both gotten progressively undressed and by this point she was lying naked next to me and holding her breasts and pointing them towards me and teasing me about "loving how Paul sucks at my breasts while we make love" or about "how wonderful Paul's tongue and fingers feel inside me". As I looked over at her she was lying on her back with her upper body turned towards me but what I was looking at was her own fingers masturbating as I was getitng started myself.

She told me how it made her horny to think about going back to denying me and she said things about how she loved to see my big hard cock and to know that I won't be fucking her with it at some point. It really hit me how and when she said that - I don't even know if she realized what she said at first but then - a moment later when she saw my response (I grunted and she said that both my cock seemed to throb and she told me that I really started to stroke it more as she aid that) she realized what she'd said and she tried to explain... "I don't mean... I mean... Well....." and as she tried to explain I looked at her and I just said "when you want that - I am sure I will be okay". She took a deep breath and seemed relieved but still asked softly "so... is that something you think about... you know... ". I told her honestly that sometimes I did think about it and I told her "not something forever..." but rather something that she/we did at times. My god the look on her face - I guess that's what she'd look like if she'd had a winning lottery ticket too! She pulled me against her naked body and kissed me deeply and told me she loved me and loved that we could "do stuff like this". A moment later she moved herself on the bed and as I looked over at her she smiled and said "here's something that I think you'll like" - and she turned herself on the bed so she was at a 90 degree angle to me and she'd slid closer - as I watched she bent her knees and spread her legs and let me watch up close as she masturbated. Needless to say - just a few minutes of seeing her pull her pussy open and finger-fucking herself was all I needed to get off. Seeing her cum and clamp her pussy down on her own fingers as she moaned was enough to get me off.

Okay - gotta run....

Reactions: ffred, Wannabe93066 and SquirmingSub
Steve, it sounds as if you are having the best of times and I'm pleased for you both but somehow I think that in the long term that Sue is going to be the frustrated one as it seems that Paul doesn't have the heart to act out the part of being the dominant 'aggressor'. He seems too nice a guy to play the part.

Sue clarified things a bit more last night - but before I get there, our discussion actually started about what her thoughts were about this weekend given that we are moving our daughter back to school on Saturday and I implied whether she was possibly going to have Paul over on Sunday. She giggled and said she hadn't thought of that but said she would talk with him today. As we talked I said something about not seeing him over Labor Day weekend and she looked puzzled and I reminded her of her comment about us having the weekend. She giggled and asked me if I thought it was going to be her and I in a sex-filled weekend? I sort of nodded yes and she smiled and said that I misunderstood her - that she would surely be seeing him and maybe even with him staying overnight - she smiled at me and said that what she had meant was that it would be the last time I'd have her bare. I was quiet for a moment laughing at myself for thinking what I had - but then - just how she said it - "...the last time you'd have me bare baby....". She must have recognized that I'd thought otherwise and she took my hand and she asked me if I was ready for that again. I nodded yes and she hugged me and asked me ".... did you miss using them? or were you too happy with going without?"

I kissed her and I told her that I wasn't sure. She hugged me really tightly and told me she loved me and that I should be honest and tell her exactly what I was feeling. I didn't let her go as I told her "yes". She pulled her head back and smiled and said "yes to which one...". I took a deep breath and I told her that "...in a way... well, a strong way... okay.... yes.... I did miss using them". The squeal of delight from her as she hugged me tightly was something amazing to hear and feel.

I told her that ".... it just still feels weird to talk about it ....". She held my hand and sat next to me on the bed and she just said that it wasn't the sex that she loved about me - it was that I can tell her something like that and that if anything, she loves me even more for being able to share it with her. She asked me how I felt about Paul and him maybe coming over on Sunday or over Labor Day - but I knew she wanted to know more than just that. I told her that I had missed "seeing you two together" and she giggled and said she had missed that too and she held my hand more tightly and she said that she "missed sharing more with you".

She said more stuff but what she said stuck in my brain for a minute and a moment later I asked her "is that why you let me go bare all summer? to make up somehow for me not being with you two?" Or something to that effect. It made me wonder all of a sudden if her desires to deny me more may be related to how often I am there with them. At that moment I couldn't remember clearly but now it does feel that way - the more I get to see them together, the less sex I have with her - and as I'm writing this now - I'm thinking that it's also sort of true that the more I see them together, the less sex I seem to need with her? I don't know.

As I asked her that she turned to look at me and seemed confused and her first answer was "what? how did? where did that question come from?" and she told me she was talking about something completely different. I looked at her and I asked her again was she somehow maybe making up for my not getting to watch/see her and Paul by letting me cum in her? She smiled and said that she'd never thought about it like that.

gotta prep for a meeting for work - back later - but it felt nice to share last night's conversation - sometimes I feel like when I write this here is when I get the most understanding, or at least self-introspection.

Reactions: ffred
The Freudian Slip or Sue coming forward with how she has been feeling.

Squirm - I think it's both. I mean I genuinely don't think she'd ever really thought about it - at least not till I mentioned it. As I said - she said she'd not thought of it that way but as we talked she admitted that it might be something more subconscious in her. It felt good to tell her that it turned me on to think of her deeper desires and she blushed and said that "it's not like that". But as I said, it seemed to feel easier to talk about it the more we did so I said to her that it would be okay if it was and that I would understand it. She paused for a bit and she said "really?" and a moment later she said "I guess it could be true.... I never thought about it...". And we talked for a bit more - I asked her how she felt having sex with me as we had been all summer vs how she feels just thinking about what she's said she wanted. She was quiet for a few minutes and when I asked her "so what do you think?" she said "it's okay - it's not important". I pushed her a bit and said that I wanted to hear what was on her mind - just like she wants to hear me share all of my thoughts.

She sat up next to me and she said that she supposed it was much as I felt - that when she wanted to say what she was feeling that it felt awkward and uncomfortable. I laughed and told her that it wasn't easy telling her that I liked her fucking Paul. She giggled and said that she supposed I was right. After another somewhat longer pause she said all of a sudden "you may be right". I looked at her and she knew I wanted and needed to hear what she had to say.

Ugh- phone call here - sorry

Reactions: far2easy, SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Steve - Thank you for your reply. I had been wondering if this actual had been the case longer then you may have realized and it is possible that even Sue did not truly realize it until recently herself. Looking forward to your future post.

Well, I for one can't wait to hear Sue's perspective. At the time of her about face on bareback a few months ago you had been absent for some weeks and this was revealed as if she had just decided to change the bedsheets. It was weird but somehow expected at the same time. Throughout your glorious summer her decision has stayed mysterious. It was as if you didn't want to know why. In the beginning no doubt part relieved, part horrified that she had broken your days without spell so casually. Later perhaps secretly hoping that if you didn't ask maybe it would all last a bit longer or maybe mixed up with condom use going forward. Until the horny lady sings, we just don't know why. It is important because we now understand that whatever you worries and desires, what Sue wants and when is the reality of your future sex life. She may probe and tease and ask around it, but what she decides is it now. What she has decided, and when and how does seem slightly unclear to me, and perhaps to you. It does however seem likely that over the next few weeks you will have several nights with when you are denied and she is without Paul who is still to be retreaded in his new robes. So plenty of time to ask her yourself without her turning the question back on you like she usually does....

It seems as if you are at a different place mentally, both of you, for this portion of your adventure than you have been in the past. How i read it is that you are much more accepting of your position in the relationship, you've come to appreciate that you both can share your thoughts and wants without being overly embarrassed, and being sexual doesn't have to mean sexual intercourse through penetration.. I have said in the past, the more you spend with them and the more you are apart of the sex and make it apart of Sue and your sex, the easier not having penetrative sex will be. Tell her you want to eat her creampie though! Maybe just eat the first load so you don't clean her to much since she likes his cum in her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Status
Not open for further replies.