Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the weekend is here!

Long phone call Steve, still hanging on to hear Sue speak on this end ...

Sorry - first moment I've had.
Paul is here now - they're downstairs having a glass of wine together and I"m going back to join them now.
I should have more time later to post after I leave them, with the rain predicted for tomorrow, he's spending the night with us.
Sue's made it clear she'd like me to be with them as much as possible.

Wow - so many thoughts right now. It had been so long since I watched them together.

Shit I'm still horny - even after jerking off with them I"m still horny.

Let me get my shit together and I'll try to post more here.

I just left them in our bedroom with the both of them under the covers. She gave me a very passionate kiss before I left and told me that she loved me. Of course that was right before I closed the bedroom door.

Shit I"m so horny and feeling all sorts of crazy weird.

Okay - it's almost 2am and I"m halfway tired and halfway wired.
I can't even think straight - all I can see when I close my eyes is her legs up in the air and him smiling at me.
I'll just say he's a bit more is all I can say.
I"m still horny even after jerking off with them just a little while ago.
The lights are out and there's no sounds from our bedroom so I guess I should try to sleep too - maybe an Ambien will help.
More tomorrow unless I can't sleep.

Reactions: far2easy
Sounds like you forgot what it was like to be a cuck in the room! Got to love that feeling of desire and passion and admiration. All that adrenaline makes it hard to sleep. I hope you too the lovers some coffee and had breakfast ready for them after you watched them this morning ;)

Sooooo curious what Labor Day will bring

I"m not sure where to start. Last night when I posted they had just asked me to leave as they want to start going to bed. It was almost surreal though as for a little while the 3 of us lay in bed together - the 2 of them under the covers and me on the other side of her - and we watched TV together for a little while after they had what I think was their final fuck of the night. I watched him fuck her on and off across 3+ hours. Even after jerking off with them last night I was still so horny when I left them.

It was wonderful to watch though even if it stung a little to see her orgasm with him so easily at times. I can't explain it but once they got started I couldn't wait to see more. When I went back downstairs after that quick post yesterday, I thought nothing had changed until I realized that she was now naked underneath her robe she had on. After what was the second glass of wine, Paul asked again to confirm our daughter wasn't coming home and when we said yes he asked Sue if she wanted to "smoke some". I knew he'd brought some pot with him and I knew that he and her would have some sometimes and she told me that it made her really horny sometimes. I remembered the same was true back when we first started dating and I told her that as long as they were careful and weren't driving that I didn't mind. She said that Paul gets some from a guy he golfs with and I laughed about it probably making the otherwise boring game more interesting.

They just had a little bit and I even joined them for a moment. The TV was on and whatever was on caught my attention enough that I didn't even notice that he had her robe open and that he was playing with her for I guess quite a while. As I said, that she was naked underneath surprised me and a moment later when she opened his robe and leaned in to suck his cock I realized they were both naked and were further along than I'd thought.

Things happened very quickly, or looking back it seemed to but now, it seems like everything just took sooo long to happen. I can say that I definitely felt a bit more of an aggressive or kind of dom stance from Paul. Both from how he simply said "thanks for letting me spend the night with her" and not asking me - to how he seemed to talk to her even when we were still watching TV. Maybe it was for me, but he seemed to be more vocal in telling Sue what to do. As I said, I missed him pulling her robe open but did watch him start to finger her and then go down and lick her pussy. When he moved his head out of between her legs he said loud enough for me to hear "lets fuck a little down here" - and as I watched from maybe 10 feet away - he seemed to guide Sue's legs apart and back and to then start to fuck her for a few minutes.

I knew she was horny as I'd said and between his fingers, tongue and now his cock probing her - it wasn't long before she lay back against the back of the couch and let him bring her to a rousing orgasm. I think she wanted more but once he was satisfied she'd cum - he moved back and closed her robe and went back to watching TV.

Reactions: ffred, dutch12, artman and 4 others
Sounds like a fun night! Even for you, putting into words subtle changes in Paul's tone is probably tough, but one question about that may be more telling is who asked and how you were asked to leave for the evening when they were getting ready for bed?

So as I said, time seems blurry right now. I just know that it was a while that they were downstairs in our den before they came upstairs. Paul still hadn't really said a lot to me, more to her loud enough that i could hear and from what I saw and what she's told me so far - his slight change in attitude seems to be what Sue wanted.

We had talked a lot last week and I knew that they were going to use our bedroom last night and I told her that I had wanted that. She laughed and as we talked I admitted that I had missed my beta-feelings - and I told her that one of the things I had missed was the feeling of giving our room to her for her pleasure. I guess that's part of what I haven't shared here yet as there's just a lot still on my mind.

To share it in a quick way - as I said, one of the things we talked about was how we talked about whether I liked having her bare all summer long. Obviously I loved it and told her so. I will try to explain more at a later time but the conversation led to, as I said above, my telling her - and yes, admitting to myself too - that I had missed feeling more beta.

Even after all this time, I have to say it still felt weird telling her that. And no she didn't coax me into saying it or feeling it, but she did tell me that I needn't feel that I can't share things with her. To put it quickly - in the end I said what I think others here had said to me - that it bothered me after sharing that with her all summer, that I still felt a need to want to be more beta and I told her honestly that it felt crazy at times to want to start to use condoms with her again.

It was her turn to be encouraging. It seemed weird when we did talk about it and I know I was even a bit emotional admitting that to her. She told me that she thought it was wonderful and all that in that I could tell her that. There's more to that discussion as I said but I just need to share what is still so fresh in my mind.

I read what I posted yesterday and I suppose I made it sound a bit cold about how Paul was with her but they had already spent a little time together without me there which is how she wound up in her robe with just her bra and panties underneath. She had said she was going to get changed into something more comfortable and it didn't totally surprise me when he announced he was going to bring his stuff up to the bedroom. It was Sue who asked me to give them a few minutes alone so I just nodded as he followed her.

As I said - he was playing with her as she lay back on the couch and a million things went through my head as they were in their own world with the sound of the TV insuring their privacy.

I was chatting with someone online on a different website and they made an interesting comment about how I seem so calm about this. It was odd to explain how almost normal this feels in some ways. If anyone reading this has gone to a nude beach with their wives for a long time you will perhaps know what I mean - when another guy walks by and slows down or turns his head to give her a second look - it's that feeling of pride that I feel a thousand times over seeing her with Paul.
It will sound crazy but seeing them together after so long now and being there for their - apparently - foreplay on the couch - okay I'll say it - it was incredibly erotic to see then together and yes to see how big and hard he was for her. I think after having her bare for so long and then seeing him with her, I can't explain it but I loved seeing her that horny for him in return.

So when they both had started to kiss and mess around yet again, I wasn't surprised when their inaudible whispers led them to announce they were going back up to our bedroom. Only this time Paul said, seemingly without much thought "you should wait a few minutes" as he walked behind Sue up to our room.

When I stepped into the doorway, Paul was again between her legs licking her while holding her legs back. Her eyes looked glazed over as she saw me in the doorway and gave me a faint smile before they closed. A moment later I heard her moan and saw her thrusting her crotch up into Pauls face and when her legs tightened around his head and she let out a louder moan, I realized she'd cum again.

He still didn't say anything to me in the bedroom but Sue motioned for me to come over by the bed and as I stood there with Paul now rubbing her pussy and playing with her breasts - it was her that undid my pants and pulled them down with one hand and started to stroke my cock. All she said to me was "mmm.... you're hard...." and then ".... watch him".

As I did, he moved to his knees and I watched as he took some lubricant from our nightstand. I'm not gay but I can appreciate some things and both Sue and I were looking at him as he spread some lube on his hard cock and even I will admit it looked mighty awesome!!! And I'll even admit here that I was excited about what I was obviously about to see. I was perhaps 4-5 feet away. He leaned forward so his arms and shoulder held her legs back and I noticed that while both Sue and I were looking at his cock (well, I looked around for a second) - that he was looking down at her face. It gave me one of those intense sexual thrills that I've felt before as I realized he wanted to watch her face as he was about to fuck her. Even now it's such a horny moment to think about.

I watched as he took his cock and so effortlessly and obviously knowing exactly what she loved - he took the tip of his cock and he started down at the bottom of her pussy lips - just probing the entrance to her pussy - and then he pulled it upward slowly - very slowly spreading her pussy lips back as he did so. Hearing her moan loudly made me look away again and now I could see the look on her face that said it all. I think at that moment he could have plunged all the way into her on one thrust.

But I knew her moan wasn't one of fulfillment - it was how she sounded just as he rubbed the head of his cock over her clit and then pulled it away. I looked back and forth like watching a ping-pong match - between her pussy and face. This time he'd just brought her to the edge of an orgasm and left her waiting and wanting more. He pulled back and I don't know if it was intentional or not - but for a moment the way he held her legs left me clear view of her now gaping vagina. As if it were gasping for it to be filled. It looked wet and open. And damn if the only thought I had at the moment was for him to push himself into her and fulfill her wish.

I'll mention that discussion with her because as I said it was kind of a big moment for me. It still isn't easy for me to say or accept - but I just feel such a need to give that up. I can't explain it other than to say at that moment I truly wanted him to be the one to fuck her and make her scream.

So a moment later when he did just that - I can't explain how awesome it felt to hear that sound that she only makes - this - rising oooooh!!!! sound - when she is first starting to get fucked. Hearing him make her make that sound is just amazing.

Reactions: ffred, SquirmingSub and dutch12
Beautiful! The more you let go of your ego and "societal norms" and just enoy what all 3 of you enjoy, the easier it becomes. Sue is accepting of your gift as is Paul, no need to hold back. Plus how good did you feel without even putting your dick in her?! It sounds as if you had an incredible time. Just keep going with it and I bet it all works out as long as you can have moments to enjoy their sex as your nee norm. Beisdes condoms aren't that bad and either is total denial as long as your mentally stimulated with their sex.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Far2 there may be some reality in what you are posting. That is what Sue has been emphasizing for a long time now, but I have to say that it still feels awkward and ill-at-ease when I try to put my feelings to words. Fortunately, as I well know, she is as curious and desirous in this as I am - just in a different way.

For me, to put it in as short a way as possible - I loved watching Paul have her. I loved watching her give herself to him and to know she's not holding anything back. Seeing him penetrate her as I literally - eagerly sat there watching - I somehow wish that moment could last forever. I love knowing how she felt from how she moved and sounded from seeing it again instead of just what she'd shared or told me about. Seeing her pussy like that - open and waiting and to know at that moment all she wanted was him deep inside her - I just love how that makes me feel knowing the pleasure and passion she has at that moment.

I'll add that as they went at it, maybe it's me looking for it - but even then Paul seemed just a bit more in-control. It was definitley him pulling her down on the bed and pushing her into positions he wanted her in. I could almost tell from how she responded. The dim lights in the bedroom only amplified it when she got up on her knees and the lighting was such that I had clear view of him in her but the upper part of her body was more shaded.

I thought that once he'd cum in her, that I"d be "dismissed". I was stroking away when she moved back onto her back and both of them saw me. Sue smiled and said "oh god.... it looks like you're enjoying it too...". A moment later he moved back over her and he did turn to me and he did smile but that's all, his attentions went back to her.

I came long before he did - at one point he ground himself deeply into her and it was obvious she orgasmed the entire time and that just set me off. But I didn't leave. (someone in a PM told me that's maybe the truest test of whether you're a cuck- whether the desire is still there after you cum) - instead I leaned over more and touched her hair and shoulder. I guess that seemed to energize Paul because he pulled her legs firmly lifting her butt off the bed and from right next to her I watched him enjoying her as he wanted. She let herself boil over into another orgasm and that seemed to pull him along. I know that i sort of unconsciously held her shoulder tighter as he came in her finally ( she told me yesterday that she loved my doing that ).

So as I said, I thought I'd be dismissed afterwards but instead he stayed in place - now hugging her and kissing her passionately as it was obvious he was still in her. Instead, as if it was something they'd rehearsed - he moved off of her to the opposite side of where I was and as he did so he let me (or is it in my head?) see him pull out of her slowly and with it a thick trail of cum and wetness. He didn't move off her though, just onto his side and a moment later again without saying anything other than soft moans with her - he simply pulled our covers up over the both of them.

She snuggled up under his arm for a moment and then seemed to regain her senses more and then sat up more against the headboard of the bed. It was my turn to feel awkward sitting there with my shorts down around my knees and drying cum on my legs and on the blanket. I felt them both looking at me but neither said anything. Instead I said "I'll be back in a second" and I walked (waddled with my pants around my ankles) into the bathroom to get a washcloth and clean myself off. As I turned the water off I heard Sue say to me "bring me one" which is how she asks for a washcloth of her own. I ran it under warm water and took a dry towel and brough it back to them. Fuck they looked like the happy couple under the covers. I handed it to her and it seemed like nothing for her to pull the covers down and to let me watch her wipe around her pussy and under her and she then handed the washcloth to Paul. Same with the towel before she handed both back to me and then when i went back into the bathroom, they resumed their position on the bed with the blanket up over them.

It was surreal- and Sue and I have talked about it at length now - but it was just crazy to lie there in bed with them - them under the covers and me on top - and to watch TV together. The weirdest part is that after a few minutes, we semeed to start to talk more easily - just about the TV show (Pawn Stars if you must know) - and for a moment I almost (not really but almost) forgot what they'd just done together or that they were naked beneath.

It was only when that show ended and the two of them moved closer together and began to spoon up that I knew my time was up.

Reactions: cuck husband nc, ffred, Enigma632 and 4 others
I am whiling my time away posting here - and getting horny as I"m doing so - in anticipation of our fun later tonight.
As the evening has gone by my arousal has risen. I asked her several times today if tonight was going to be my last night bare with her and she hasn't said yes or no yet. Not knowing has me so on edge.

I was going to write about yesterday morning and of how they went back to bed after breakfast for "one more time". But honestly right now, thinking about it enough to share details is too much for how I feel right now. Suffice to say, neither were shy about sharing their intimacy and more.

After seeing them together again, it has really made me appreciate sharing her like this. i love how it feels to be with her yesterday and today knowing that I am waiting to have her later tonight. I know that I sound crazy with the thought of possibly no longer feeling her bare as something that arouses me - but it most surely does. I am also sure she knows how I am feeling right now when she teased me and grabbed my cock and said "keep him ready for later" before she went over her sisters house just after dinner.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Have fun tonight STB! While it may be the last time, the new adventures await! Just go for it and remember its not about what you're giving up, its about what all of you are gaining. Not many get to see their fantasies on this level playout and since your biggest sexual organ isn't in your pants, your sexual stimulation is endless without your cock even going in Sue's pussy. Enjoy!

Steve,
The excellent story of your weekend adventures is still to be completed, it may yet tell the story of the start of your new regime, I hope it does. You certainly have not been dragged, kicking and screaming into this new adventure. Quite the reverse, it seems if Sue had asked you to jump through burning hoops this weekend, you might just have done it! Just one request. I made a joke about hanging on the telephone last week, but we all still are. You were about to reveal Sue's side of the denial story, her motivation and aims perhaps. I for one am still interested.

Yes, I know and I've been thinking about both the conversations we've had and what I've come to understand about us both as well as how to put it into words that will make the most sense. I feel the need to share it as a part of making more sense out of everything so I hope to have my thoughts together soon.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub, far2easy and 1 other person
SoonToBe said:
Yes, I know and I've been thinking about both the conversations we've had and what I've come to understand about us both as well as how to put it into words that will make the most sense. I feel the need to share it as a part of making more sense out of everything so I hope to have my thoughts together soon.
Looking forward to reading about those thoughts. I have really enjoyed reading all your posts from the beginning. You are a gifted writer.
Regards,
WJ78

Well, after last night, I think I can more clearly share things as we again talked a lot.

She is right that a lot of our discomfort is from me and as she put to me last night, that I say what I would like to do and experience and yet when we get more into it, I have second thoughts or have issues. But last night she pointed out to me that she thinks it isn't anything that goes on with her and Paul or even with me (or doesn't go on with me) - she told me last night that she thinks my biggest issues arise when things get too involved or that she thinks I begin to question myself or more likely as she put it, that I get to the point where I feel I'm going to lose her.

This continued from our earlier discussion where she said that - taking the situation from a different perspective - she said that I needed to understand that she understand my arousal and that she doesn't feel that it's necessarily an issue for us. She says that her feelings about me never waver but that she thinks it's my perception that affects how I feel. But what she made clear was that if she knows that this turns me on, that she wants to do it for me and that it's something that I need and she is okay to fulfill it. I understood what she was driving at was that I shouldn't feel badly because I have some odd sexual fetish and that she doesn't take it in any way as being negatively about her.

Now I'd never really thought about whether my anxieties when we go into more denial-play together was from my own feelings possibly about whether seeing her so involved with Paul for longer periods of time without being with me - whether that played in my head. I'm still not sure but her reassurances and what we talked about did make me think. Other things she said was that while it seemed more intense to me ( talking about the ski-weekends), that from her perspective, it wasn't that much more than she does/has with him, but it was that i was more aware of it. Again, as she talked I can see some truth in there possibly. I mean I have always wondered and thought about why things seem to get more and more intense for me to the point where I kind of go over the edge about it.

What I did get out of all of this was that she very much wants me to enjoy whatever gives me pleasure and that if this is what it is, then it is what it is. She did say that long ago she wouldn't have thought or wanted this to go in this direction and yes, without anything and anyone else, she would surely choose to remain as intimate with me as we'd always been. But she did say, and not to hurt me but just as a fact, that if I want this then she IS going to look to Paul and that if it's what I want that she is going to want more with Paul. I asked her if she would rather we remain as we'd been all summer and she said that she hoped it didn't hurt me to hear it - but no - she would like us to go back to more denial.

So - it brings me to the subject that I think has most here curious - what are Sue's desires? I"m going to end this post here and start a new one.

Reactions: ffred, SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and 1 other person
SoonToBe said:
She says that her feelings about me never waver but that she thinks it's my perception that affects how I feel.

I think that this is quite a key statement.

There have been many times in the past where STB's reporting of Sue's behaviour, particularly her closeness to Paul have led many of those who follow theses posts to fear the worst for the relationship.

I'm sure that at least one person might suggest that it's just a very cunning statement from Sue to ease Steve's worries

But what it does remind us readers is how much STB's feelings at the time he writes his post influence our perception of how things are going - possibly obvious since we only get Steve's take on things. whether each of us is a Bull or a cuck, an Alpha or a beta when we are reading the posts we are getting Beta cuck feelings.

So congratulations for the umpteenth time to STB for his ability to convey so much emotion in his writing and once again we're all waiting to see where this goes next :)

Reactions: Windjammer78 and far2easy
she is still out at his place right now so I"m going to exercise and then I'll likely have time to update here later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.