• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue's new man

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hi stb
do you think if and when she lets frank know that you know all about it and it is
ok with you do you think that farnk will try to get sue to be more of a full time
lover and not apart time as of now.

dana007 said:
Hi stb
do you think if and when she lets frank know that you know all about it and it is
ok with you do you think that farnk will try to get sue to be more of a full time
lover and not apart time as of now.

Maybe he will walk down to your house daily at night and spend the night daily with lovely Sue! Beware STB you are too close to Frank to pull it through this time

Hi stb
did sue go see frank on sat. and if so did she tell him and what
happened with them then let us know.

Wow - I can't believe it's taken me this long to post an update here. It seems like ages ago.

I have to go back to last Thursday night I guess to finish up what happened that night as it had it's effects on the rest of the weekend.

After our daughter was finally sorted out and off to bed we finally got up to the bedroom and Sue continued to play up the whole panty-thing and she teased me a lot about playing up the whole "Franks pussy" thing too. She was the one who brought that up but it was obvious that I was into it too. She lay there in the bed with just panties on and she asked me to seduce her.

It really didn't take much effort but we both played it up as if she'd really been with Frank earlier including her reluctance to let me peel her panties off. And I have to say, it was quite erotic as she played up "how messy" she was from him and stuff like that.

We used some lubricant (even though she was quite wet already) as it seemed to help us along with the whole scene. She applied some to her fingers and proceeded to get herself ready while I applied some myself. When she felt she was finally ready she pulled her legs back and welcomed me saying "it's your turn now". It didn't feel quite like as if she'd used one of her toys or if she'd really been with Frank, but nonetheless, within just a few minutes we were well on our way with her continuing to tease me amidst demands to fuck her harder.

We'd changed positions several times till, when she was kneeling at the edge of the bed, she turned her head back to me and mid-moan told me to hold her hips "the way Frank does". Damn - that did it to me.

Normally I totally love to cum in her in the missionary position. There's just something about holding her legs back and looking down on her and into her eyes as I cum in her pussy - but hearing her say that to me - damn - I grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard against me. She squealed and her pussy opened up at that moment. The gaping open feeling and the squishing wet sounds pushed me over the edge and man did I let loose in her. I pulled out and she stayed there, just like that, on her knees and as I stood there, our combined juices started to run out of her - looked totally erotic as some seemed to drip out of her! I didn't ask but I wondered if she'd stayed like this when she'd been with Frank - and the thought of him looking at her just-fucked pussy like that gave me the most devilish cuckold-thrill that I can recall in a long time.

I know we talked after that, as we got cleaned up and such, about her plans for the weekend. She confirmed that she wanted to see Frank on Saturday if that was okay, she then reminded me that she wouldn't be seeing him this week as she's due for her period (which has become somewhat erratic over the past few months too - including times where she hasn't had one at all - so she's thinking menopause is here).

I remember joking with her that she was already getting used to having another guy on a regular basis and how it "didn't take long" for her to want that again. She giggled back that she didn't realize how much she'd missed it. But I don't really remember much more from Thursday night.

What I do remember is her waking up on Friday morning and after her shower and her coming out of the bathroom with her panties on. She saw me look at her and I think I smiled when I saw her. She didn't need to say anything - just seeing her like that, I knew what she was doing. I know she must have seen my reaction - either from the horny look on my face or from the lump in my boxers!!!

More in a few minutes.

yes finish about friday and what happened saturday with frank
and did she tell him about your deal and what did he say to that
update us soon.

So, it was, I guess, Friday night when she was again panty-clad all night long that I asked her again whether she was doing it for herself or for Frank. She giggled and confessed that it made her horny to think of her panties as keeping both me and her away from her pussy. So I asked her if Frank had ever said anything about it and she took a moment to, I guess, think of her response and then she said something like about not discussing it with Frank and then proceeded to say that she was still wet from me from Thursday night and that she didn't think she wanted Frank to have to deal with that. I was still thinking of what she said when she said "see" -and with that she slid her hand under her panties and I could see a finger slip into her pussy and she then pulled it out and she showed me that she was still wet. The smell was what gave it away to me. And I remember being lost in thought when she said something about "...maybe having to clean up a bit more...".

I was actually still a bit spent from Thursday night so in a way, I wasn't necessarily complaining about being shut-out Friday night. But the thought of it really did work on me all night long.

Saturday was a nice day and mid-morning or so Sue announced that she was going out shopping in the afternoon. Our daughter was still home and she asked if Sue could drop her at a friends house rather than "being stuck home with Dad". It was actually a bit awkwardly exciting when we'd finished with lunch and our daughter was egging Sue on to "come on already" - not realizing how it all sounded to me.

So - about 2pm they both took off and I didn't hear from either of them until close to 7pm. Our daughter wound up at the mall with friends of hers and wouldn't be home till "later" (as a 15 year old would say it). And finally, a little after 7pm, Sue texted me that she was on her way home.

Should I say I was actually a bit nervous waiting for her. I was thinking that this was maybe the closest I'd get to having her just after Frank was through short of being there with them. I remember pacing the floor till I saw her pull in just before 7:30pm.

She looked heavenly. There is something that is just so intoxicating about how she looked when she's just been fucked. This calm peaceful appearance that just exudes sexuality....

We stumbled up to the bedroom, me taking clothes off her the whole way up until she was only in her bra and panties as we lay on the bed together. Somehow knowing she was naked beneath this thin layer of material - as I looked her over, seeing her pussy and the dampened crotch and knowing Frank had probably just been in her was enough to drive me crazy.

I got undressed and I remember her clearly smiling at my stiff cock. And as I said, I think I was even a bit nervous as I lay next to her. We kissed and I guess from her body-language, she wanted me to do the same as Thursday, to "seduce" her into getting undressed. No matter, it didn't take long and again, as I unclipped her bra and she slid it off her shoulders - damn if I didn't get such an intense thrill at seeing her stiff nipples and knowing that Frank was most definitely sucking on them not long ago.

But what I can also definitely say is that thinking about that only made me want to pull her panties off even more. She played and teased me by resisting my initial attempts to remove them - "are you sure you're ready?" and other teases of "I'm pretty sore down there" only served to make me want her even more. And sure enough, the arousal got to her soon enough and she lifted her butt off the bed and I slid them down.

As she raised her legs to let me slip them off she commented that "we just finished only a half-hour ago" and with that she let her legs down flat on the bed and then playfully spread them a little. Normally I cannot wait to push her legs back and take my turn with her - but with the house empty and it being so early in the evening - I fought off my horniness and instead - I think I surprised her even by starting to go down on her. She knew what I was doing when I started kissing her neck and working my way down her body.

She started to say something to me but I wasn't paying attention as I worked my way down her stomach and approached her pussy. I did remember hearing her say what she's said to me several times already since seeing Frank, that she was "very messy" down there. This time she tried to hold my head back for a second and when I looked up at her, she looked at me and said "you don't have to do that.... I wasn't kidding when I said he cums a lot....".

I must have unconsciously smiled or something because a second later she took her hands away and said something like ".... if you want to...". And a moment later I did start to lick around her pussy. She didn't resist when I pushed her legs back and when she saw/felt that I truly wanted to do this for her (to her?), she stopped all resistance.

I know I've gone down on her before after she's been with other guys but this was the first it'd be so soon after being with Frank.

My god!!! This guy can apparently cum quite a lot (of course if I only fucked once a week, I'd squirt a ton too). I know it grosses some of the people here to think about it - but I'm telling you, Saturday night, there was no place I'd rather be and nothing else I'd rather be doing. I do admit that when I think about it being Franks cum that I was licking out of her, that part does sometimes give me a bit of pause, but on the other hand, the feelings, sensations, tastes and experience of separating Sue's swollen pussy and revealing the true evidence of their passion - well when I think of it that way, it doesn't matter that it's Franks cum in her - it only matters that it is her pussy I am licking it up from. Feeling her body tense, feeling her pussy spasming as I lick and tongue away only made me even more horny. Knowing Frank had cum in her not more than maybe 40 minutes ago suddenly became an intense turn-on and I loved feeling her approaching another orgasm and feeling her body responding with its sweet wetness. I could defijnitely taste the pungency of Franks contributions - definitely, as her passion increased again, as her body approached her first orgasm of the night with me - it seemed to bring forth even more of Franks wetness. I could hear her moan with her passion and at the same time, I could feel and taste more of Franks cum as it oozed out of her pussy.

Finally, we could both stand it no more and I slid up her body and pointed my cock right at her now VERY wet and very open pussy. As I am writing this I am saying to myself that I need to keep my phone or our camera by the bed as the sight of her lying in wait like that is something I would have liked to have in a picture - she looked SOOOOO sexy lying like that. Not just how swollen and waiting her pussy looked, but how she looked in general - her breasts all taut, rising with each breath. Nipples impossibly hard and stiff, her breathing deep. And I will confess - the thought of her lying there like that for Frank is something that just turned me on incredibly. That he's had my wife in that same position - offering her body to him in the same way was just incredible to experience.

And in that same confession - as I entered her, the only thoughts I had were of Frank doing the same to her and of her eagerly accepting his cock just as she was moaning on mine. And oh my, was she ever wet. It was if her pussy was bottomless and just accepted all of what I could give her. She wrapped her legs around me and held me deep in her. I ground myself against her pussy as I could feel her orgasm approaching. I could actually feel her pussy clenching around my cock as I plunged in and out of her.

I guess we were probably only really at it for maybe 15 minutes or so but it seemed, at times, like we were fucking for hours. We both rode the edge of our orgasms until we could take it no more. She screamed first, arched her back and thrashed around under me. It was incredible feeling her writing under me. And as she was just coming down from the heights of passion was when her pussy seemed to open up and I slid into her deeper than I think I can recall and she said to me quietly "oh god, it's your turn..." "...cum in me!!!...". How could I resist her request - and a moment later I pushed back on her knees and plunged in one last time at which time she lay perfectly still for me and let me fuck her through my own orgasm. What an awesome feeling....

I will say that come last night, despite it only being just the one time we'd had sex on Saturday evening, that I was pleasantly satisfied and instead of sex last night, with the beautiful afternoon/evening - we spent the evening out on our patio with a bottle of wine and a nice fire going in the fire-pit.

What I haven't shared yet is what we talked about between Friday and yesterday. That I will post in a separate update as there is much to share. As a heads-up for Dana, no Sue did not tell Frank that I know what is going on. And, as you'll see, she doesn't think it'd be a good idea.

More later.

So, it seems that many people here are interested in the whole interaction with Sue and Frank and I and maybe not so in the awesome sex that results between Sue and I.

First - for Shidave. After I saw your comment I did ask Sue what was going on and she said that he didn't tell her because of what she'd said to him about her not wanting to come between him and Joanne - her not wanting to be a cause of their breakup. He actually thought that she would think he's not ready if she knew he was still going back to see her for things. It was kind of funny because as she's telling me this, she's also telling me how infrequently they had sex when they were together - and, in the next breath, how incredible it is that they've had sex 3 times in 3 weeks (and he usually goes for twice too). She laughed and said that he said he's now had sex with her more in 3 weeks than he had with Joanne in 3 months!

For Dana - no, Sue did not tell him about me. Actually he was a bit concerned when she did share that we are still VERY sexually active together. She said he seemed surprised by that and maybe even a little shocked given what he'd experienced with Joanne over the past few years. Apparently whereas Sue and my sex life seems to have taken off in the past few years, theirs was the opposite.

Sue said that was a big concern for Frank - that I'd "notice something" after they'd been together. Sue joked with me that "yeah - you'd notice his cum in me!!" but that is actually sort of what he was concerned about. That when he heard that we still have sex together a lot, that he was all concerned. She said she told him that we go a couple of times a week but that he didn't need to worry about it.

I had to ask her - I was just too curious - so I did ask her how the sex is between them. She knows I haven't asked too many details. Actually, it's maybe even a bit more exciting to not be seeing them together in some ways as I do think I enjoy a bit of fantasizing. Anyway, she was a bit reluctant to answer at first but then did finally say that it was really good this past Saturday. She said that Frank was a bit less shocked at her getting undressed and staying undressed. She said she even saw him staring at her a bit more which is something he'd never have done the earlier times. I knew she wanted to say something more so I pushed her and she said that after they'd had sex the first time on Saturday, that she'd actually motioned him over to the bed and that she lay back and spread her legs and let him watch her masturbate a bit.

She said he was delirious at that - he said he'd actually never seen a woman masturbate! I bit my tongue but I just had to ask if she showed him? She was most definitely embarrassed (and told me later that she couldn't believe she told me much less did it in front of him) when she nodded her head yes in response. She then, hesitatingly, told me how she felt so empowered she lay back and let him watch. It gave me such a thrill to hear her say that - I could only imagine her bringing herself to orgasm in front of him like that. What she did say was that by the time she was leaving on Saturday, that Frank had become much more relaxed about almost everything - including her nudity at his place.

I asked he what she thought was going to happen between them. She answered just what I'd posted above - that this is like the most sex Frank has had in years - and that neither of them want to change anything at this point. She actually said that she thinks it's more arousing for her to know it's just a physical relationship - that there isn't a lot of emotional stuff going on between them - that they are more just good friends who spend their time together fucking. She brought up Brad again and said again that she never wanted to let herself go again like she did with him. I held her at that remark and told her that I loved her.

I did tell Sue that she'll need to start being careful when our son gets home from college in another few weeks - that she'll need to be careful about parking out on the street in case our son were to go driving by. She laughed and said that Frank has already talked to her about that and he said she can pull into his garage if that would make her more comfortable.

I guess that's all for now.

More if I think about it.

Thanks for the updates Stb. What erotic days you are having! So far Sue is orchestrating matters very well, teaching Frank sexual awareness, teasing her husband into extra horniness and satisfying her sexual urges. It is a pity that you did not have a camera - Sue's soaked open pussy would be a delight to see.

Hi Rick
about her telling him i wanted to know if she did and what he had
said but i do think she did do right by not telling him about it . i do think things will change with them if he knows. i am glad that you and sue have sex as much as both of you do i hope it last a very long time and you both stay very happy let me know if there are any updates. with you all.

i am sorry that i said rick it is stb. as i said in my other post i hope if he finds out that
he tell her he wants her for his own and to leave you .

Finally had some more time to respond to Shidave and Dana but also several people who have PM'd me asking me for more info on Sue and I and our feelings about Frank and such.

As I may have posted in the past, Sue's become a bit more sensitive about pictures recently as she's put on a few pounds again - but maybe her time with Frank will get her enthusiasm up for shedding them. Still the vision of her like that isn't likely to fade for me.

Dana - you've said some of what Sue and I have talked about. We are both enjoying this experience this time. She's said that the secrecy she feels Frank wants to keep is something she's never felt before and that she can very much see how exciting it would be to truly cheat if she were so inclined. I told her that I don't know that I'm ready for Frank to know that I'm okay with them getting together - I told her that I wasn't ready for it to be out in the open or for Frank to construe it that he can just stop by whenever, even if I'm home, for some time with Sue. Plus, as we've both agreed, we'd rather not see this getting out into any of the social- or gossip-circles.

Personally, I haven't seen Frank in a while, Sue expressed an interest in inviting him over this weekend. I joked that she just wanted to find time to be with him until she reminded me that she'll probably have her period through the weekend so there wouldn't be any hanky-panky anyway. Although how she knows her schedule is beyond me as if I recall, last month, it was gone in like 3 days surprising even her (as I said, she's been erratic lately). Who knows, maybe one day she can get the IUD taken out as she still says that "every now and then" she can feel something that just doesn't feel right. But she's been checked out and all is well so we'll stick with that for now.

Actually what I find to be incredibly exciting for me at least is knowing that just across town there's a guy who knows my wife's body and pussy as well as I do at this point. I think it was different when there was more distance between us. That said, it's also, at the same time, such an erotic feeling to think about that.

The other thing, obviously, that is really turning me on lately is what she's doing to tease and deny me. I mean I have been open here in the past and said that it did turn me on a lot to think of her doing it, denying me, when she was seeing Don and even before that. But now, to know she's doing it, not because Frank has asked her to, but because she wants to do it for herself is just so incredible. It is as though she's now become aroused at the same thoughts and actions that I had kept from her as secret for so long. I think in the past, I found it maybe more difficult to let her know how much it turned me on, maybe because somewhere I knew she was doing it more for Don than for her. But now, she also knows that it turns me on because she wants it. She's told me she can see it in my eyes when she comes out of the bathroom wearing panties when she would normally be naked. She's told me she can see it in my eyes as we lie in bed - where she'd normally just have on a long-t-shirt and nothing else, she's told me she knows that when I know she has a pair of panties on underneath - she's told me that I act differently, and she's told me she's seen the rather obvious bulge in my pants as proof.

I do wish there was a way - maybe if we all get ***** one night - of us doing a 3-some. I know the few times that we tried it with Don, even though all she did was suck or even just stroke/hold my cock, that it was wickedly exciting. I think it might be a lot of fun if there isn't as much animosity or competition perhaps between her lover and me as there seemed to be with Don. So maybe that's something that we can see about over the summer - sort of just "let it happen".

But then again, I'm not sure. As I said, I worry about the increase in familiarity that would result and I wouldn't want Frank to change his sights on anything other than a good weekly romp in the hay with her. I know she's, in some ways, a "rebound" for him and we've talked (Sue and I) about how this may not last and she says she knows it too - that he just may tire of things once he begins to have a bit more of a social life. I countered that her availability for sex with him might actually keep him from meeting other women. Sue giggled at that thought, that she could actually possibly "control" him to a degree.

What I can tell everyone, and all the true cuckolds out there know what I'm about to say is true, that there is a tremendous, almost satisfaction I feel knowing Sue has a steady lover that she enjoys. It's almost as if it keeps our relationship fresh and exciting because it is truly something "new" for us. And to think a long time ago I was a jealous kind of guy and now, I love knowing another guy is sending her home full of his cum.

Enjoy the beautiful weather while we have it today.

Thanks Stb for your thoughts. I can understand why secrecy is best.
Where is Sue at the moment? Isn't Frank getting any this week?

Shidave - Sue is at work right now. It's that time of the month so no nookie for Frank or me today.

It's not that I think it'd be awkward between Frank and I if he knew, I'm actually not worried about that part at all. I mean Brad was okay and we were cordial to each other. Don was a bit of a jerk, but we got along okay as far as he and I went. A part of me would actually like it to be more out in the open as I've never experienced that type of situation ever. I've read "Son-of-John"s posts about his relationship with guys that have fucked his wives and I think it might be fun to be able to sit around with someone and talk about sex with Sue. But then I think beyond that single dynamic in the relationship and I decide against it. Maybe if the kids were older, if the...., if the.... - so many if's.

Dana - no, Sue hasn't seen Frank now in over a week. It was that time of the month late last week which messed her up for her Thursday meeting with Frank. However, as I'd indicated, she's a bit erratic with this stuff lately and this time, she was "done" by late Saturday which left us ready for some fun on Mothers Day.

She has made it clear that she is most definitely seeing Frank this Thursday again. That was quite obvious from our discussions before, teasing during and discussions after sex last night.

After a nice breakfast together yesterday morning, our daughter went off and was busy with some school project for most of the day. That left Sue and I alone with time and her usual post-period horniness. We both wanted to wait till later last night to relieve the horniness and as the day went by, our conversations only led to more desires....

She came out of the shower naked like usual and came out into the bedroom with just a towel around her hair. I gave her a wolf-whistle as she bent over her dresser looking through her clothes. She responded by reaching behind and pulling her butt cheeks apart which showed me everything - including her very wet pussy - to which I responded with another whistle. She then chided me and said "You have to wait till tonight like we agreed".

She pulled on a pair of panties and a t-shirt (through which I could see her stiff nipples) and sat on the bed next to me. What ensued was a length discussion, again, about her own self-directed desire to wear panties around me when she's getting herself ready for Frank. I asked her again if this was anything he'd said and she said no, but she did tell me that the subject has come up in their conversations. Apparently a part of their conversation about her and I with Frank - when she told him that we are still sexually active, she let on that she'd told him something about her "making sure she's nice and clean" for Frank. And she shared with me that he said something about that "being good".

Most of this was yesterday afternoon. It got more heated later last night after our daughter had turned in. She came into the bedroom and stood next to the bed and let me undress her. She was down to just her panties and he bra (she'd put one on when we went over to see her parents yesterday afternoon for a bit) and she stood in front of me. She was quiet when I unclipped her bra and she let it fall off of her shoulders - but when I reached to pull down her panties she held my hands for a moment as she asked me "you really want to see what's under there don't you?"...

I nodded my head yes and she asked me to tell her how I feel on Thursdays when she comes home. I was a bit nervous but I allowed the sexiness of the moment to seep in and I let the cuck-part of me out for a bit. I told her that on Thursday's when she's in this same position, that it turns me on incredibly to know that just under those panties lies her pussy that Frank was just fucking. I told her that peeling them off her, maybe seeing the wet-spot in the crotch just turned me on incredibly. She reached down and started to masturbate me and she giggled at how big and hard I was already. She pushed me to tell her more and I did. I told her that knowing she'd had these on, denying me but letting Frank take them off was really erotic and turned me on. She smiled at that and smiled even more when I told her that knowing they were hiding where Frank had cum in her was even more of a turn-on.

By that point between our talk, finally peeling her panties off her and the effects of her gently masturbating me, the next 30+ minutes is pretty much a blur of movement in every possible position on our bed, finally culminating in us in the good old missionary-position with her eagerly holding her legs back for me and both of us on the edge of an intense orgasm. It started with her first - I knew it was going to be big and as it hit her there was no doubt - her pussy juiced up incredibly, not only that, it opened up and then clamped down on my cock that left do doubt she was not faking it. I can't explain it but the sensations at that moment coupled with the thought of Frank maybe feeling her like this did it for me. She squealed when I flooded her pussy with what felt like a cup of cum from me and she wrapped her legs around my back to keep me as deep in as I could be. She came again before it was all over.

We talked a bit afterwards as she lay there in all her glory on the bed next to me. I got up on one elbow and rolled towards her and she just lay there and let me play with her still sensitive body. I sucked at her nipples but what was the most fun was that she willingly let me play with her just-fucked pussy. It was wild pushing my fingers into her and feeling how wet and open she was. I joked with her that "yeah, I guess Frank might not like finding this waiting for him" and I pushed 2 or 3 fingers into her. She giggled and said "yeah - he's not like YOU!!!!". I was going to go down on her, and as I started to move into position she said, very nonchalantly, but I remember it clearly, she said "if you really need to, I suppose you could use a condom with me on Wednesday...". I swear, I froze at that moment and I wasn't sure what my response should be so I just said, with a groan too, "maybe" and she said back something about "just thinking that if you really really needed me, that might be okay". My cock was hard as I lay against the bed and started to tentatively lick at her. As I started to dig in more and more I looked up at her and said "I guess this wouldn't be good enough?" and she giggled back at me and said "nooo, you leave a LOT of stuff in me".

I licked at her till she had another orgasm, not an earth-shattering one like we'd just shared, and then we sort of lay together till we started to doze off for the night.

Wow... I guess we all learned something from Sue. You said in the past she doesn't like condoms and of course you don't either but now you might be looking at that to get you wednesday nookie. Too bad Don wasn't easier going about things or maybe this would have been ok for Sue. Sounds like Sue knows what she is doing! Hope you like it!

Hi stb
sounds like you have everything going your way right now
let us know how it goes with you and sue till wedsday and how it goes
with frank on thursday. look forward to the updates.

Far2 - yes - it was very eye-opening for sure. I mean I didn't really push for much more on some of this. I just wasn't ready for more discussion just yet, but I definitely learned that it's Sue now who likes to be "clean" for her lover. That in and of itself is a huge turn-on to me. However, at the same time, I am sure that her suggestion of me using a condom with her was purely as a gesture from her to me to give me a way of not being shut-out on Wednesday nights. And then, maybe it's something she wants to hear from me on what I want her to do on Wednesdays. On the one hand, it is wickedly exciting to see her prancing around in her panties openly denying me. And yet, I have to say that the idea of donning a condom in order to have sex with her on Wednesdays is also exciting - especially in light of the "symbolism" in that given that neither she nor I like condoms!

I'm a bit hesitant to say this, but I think I am actually more turned on about her whole attitude about Wednesday's than, in a way, I am about her having sex with Frank. I guess that's the cuck-appeal to me though. I'm actually curious about what SHE will do on Wednesday.

Hi stb
let us know how it goes with condom talk and how it goes with you and her
and with her and frank on there next date.

I wonder why Sue had to tell Frank about being clean for him. Is he trying to recreate the past with Don? Hmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread