• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue's new man

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Shidave - I can answer that question as I too did ask more about what she said to him and why. The way she explained it to me, she felt that when she said that we (she and I) are still having sex often that he seemed to have some concern about it so she added that comment. Apparently he'd asked stuff like "how often" we still have sex and from what she'd said, that it seemed he was a little pre-occupied with that so I think she added that in about being clean to make him feel more at ease.

However, she has said to me that she DOES like it - that after all this time, she's actually liking it herself when she's fresh and clean for him. I really haven't responded too much to all of this other than to say 'okay' and to let her know that it does turn me on. I'm a bit reluctant to tell her more just yet as I'd rather let their time together develop a bit more and see what she wants for herself rather than putting any ideas in her head (totally a turn on that she brought up condoms like this - although I do know that it's still a surprise to Frank that she takes him bare and that he's still not used to it yet).

Anyway - there's a bottle of red wine waiting for us on our deck for tonight as both of us are pretty tired and I also think that both of us want time tomorrow night too.

Hi stb
sounds like to me she is looking to get frank to take more control of her when she is with him hope he isnt going to try and set some rules on her about her time with you
sounds like he maybe testing the waters to see how it goes at first. all you can do is seat by and see what happens for now.

Dana (and Shidave) - I don't see it that way at all. She has said that Frank makes no demands or requests of her - he did express his appreciation that she is fresh and clean for him. I suppose I should add that she's said he really likes to give her oral sex - something that Joanne apparently didn't like - so I read her reply to me of his appreciation to be related to that.

I suppose these next few weeks will start to maybe establish a "pattern" for them. I know that she's also said that she's happy that Frank isn't looking to "take her out" like Don was. She said that was a lot of fun at the time with Don, but she's expressed some regrets now about what he and his friends who knew she was married may now be thinking about her. I took that to sort of mean that she also may have regretted how much control Don seemed to take. It's not something we really talk about much as she still has some bitter feelings about Don (no matter how okay she says it is).

That's what's surprising me by what she's saying and doing. It's all her. In some ways, it's actually more exciting that she wants this because she enjoys/wants it instead of her doing it because it's something Don had wanted. It is such a turn-on to see her wearing panties on Wednesdays knowing it's her who wants it. To hear her suggest I use a condom with her is just incredible.

We are "on schedule" to have some fun tonight after our daughter turns in so I have another hour and a half or so till then.

Is it possible that Sue misses Don's control and demands/ Demands that gave her and you a high, Stb? It may have ended bitter, but she did have a wild time with him. Any way have fun tonight.

STB:
This is a far different situation with Frank than it was with Brad and Don.
Since you and Frank were friends before Sue enticed him into having sex with her. I would guess he still wants to remain friends, but He may be thinking that having an affair with Sue will ruin your friendship, and therefore it will be very awkward seeing you face-to-face. Also, having an affair with Sue, He may be thinking he is taking sex away from you.

I think Sue could relieve his fears by telling him that you & Her have ‘better’ sex because of this. She will have to work up to it gradually, but She’ll know how.

Because of his relationship with his X wife, he probably will have difficulty believing it. So Sue could tell him: “Frank, Frank, Don’t worry about Steve getting less sex from me.” “Actually sex with you gets me ‘revved-up’ and when I get home, Steve and I have GREAT SEX”.
And later, when when he’s ready for more encouragement: “Frank, I am a very ‘horny woman’, Steve and I have a good relationship and sex life” “Me having sex with you improves our sex at home and our marriage.” “You may find that hard to believe, but it really does.” “Steve knows what I am doing and is fine with it because we have great sex when I get home Thursday and Fri. & Sat. & Sun. Too. It raises the ‘competitive spirit in him and gives Steve incentive to be a better husband and lover.” “So don’t think you and Steve can’t be friends because I am having an affair with you.” “We chose you, knowing that you needed sex back in your life, and would be a good extramarital partner for me.” “When we all get together again soon, Steve will thank you for helping our sex life and marriage be more exciting.”

BTW, I notice that when you speak of the preliminaries to sex, there is often a ‘bottle of wine’ consumed. Also Sue is a little concerned with her “extra weight” (Probably a little visable belly fat)? You didn’t mention your own ‘condition’ in that regard (?).
It was easy to ‘work off’ those “extra calories” when you were in your 30’s & 40’s, But as you move into the 50’s age, and Sue starts her memopause, Those “extra calories” are much harder to control and “work off”. It doesn’t seem that Sue needs the wine to lower her inhibitions LOL, so she could turn it down and let the sexercize (400 calories each time) keep her ‘in shape’.
Cheers, Harry

STB, I have noticed since the very beginning of your journey that you have become gradually more submissive towards Sue as time goes on. From Sue's details to you it appears Frank is trying hard to remain a gentleman about things but is coming across as timid or possibly submissive as well.
It is believable that Sue could have completely enjoyed everything that she did with Don while it was going on, yet be embarrassed by it now that the magic of Don fucking her has worn off. At the time, you did mention that Sue was aware that the female halves of the couples Don ran with all shared the trait of having been conquered by Don sexually. By having your Sue at his side, Don was only further solidifying his status as big man on campus among his male friends. Rather than Don's friends seeing Sue as a slut, it is more likely the overwhelming thought by them would have been that Don was such a sexual powerhouse that not even a married woman could resist him.
It sounds quite likely that Sue enjoyed Don's aggressiveness and his ability to overwhelm her body sexually and really misses that feeling. But his possessive attitude, which would eventually overshadow the sexual feelings he stirred in her, is the part Sue does not miss. As you have said, Sue still feels alot of bitterness towards Don right now. By his jealousy, he destroyed her good thing. As more time passes, she will begin to look back more objectively and recognize the two main things that made Don so attractive: his alpha aggressiveness towards wanting her sexually and his ability to so overwhelm her sexually that she felt submissive to him.
Sue will probably not find those things in Frank. But she still will get quite a bit of mileage out of Frank since he is new sexually. Even if he is very much like you. Don may have scared Sue a bit in the feelings he was beginning to make her have. Yet, it would seem the experience with Don may have been positive overall. Don showed Sue that she likes denying you. Don showed her she likes aggressive attention. Don also appeared to show her that she likes being taken so completely that she becomes submissive.

My question is, could Sue still feel so bitter toward Don due to him ending things the way he did? Or could it be because he took her so completely that it began to stir feelings dangerously close to her heart?

Before I get to answer Jax and Harry and Shidave, I just had to post about Tuesday and yesterday.

So - Tuesday night - after our daughter finally went off, we were in our bedroom and Sue was wearing some lingerie and I was down to my boxers when we got into bed. She started out by asking me if I was okay with her bringing some lingerie with her to Franks. Did she really need to ask me that?! I told her that I only wanted her to have fun and that if wearing something sexy was what she wanted, then I was okay with it. I will say that it did trigger all sorts of erotic thoughts in my mind about them together and also gave me an odd thrill at thinking of Frank knowing/experiencing more intimacy with Sue. Yes, going back to Day-1 - this has always aroused me - knowing Sue felt more and more comfortable with her lover to share more with him.

She teased me about which lingerie she should bring. I know why she said that to me - one of our very first dates long long ago included Sue giving me a "fashion show" where she brought a whole bunch of different lingerie to my apartment and proceeded to model each one for me. Talk about hot!!! I didn't say it but I am sure she remembered this too. She was wearing this teddy that snapped in the crotch and she asked what I thought about it. All I could think of was that I would love to be there when Frank saw her in it but after a second I just said "he's going to love it". She smiled at that and spread her legs for me and asked "want to unsnap me?". Damn - just thinking of her doing that for Frank really got me going.

I honestly can't really remember much more specifics of Tuesday night as once I unsnapped her teddy, I dove into her now VERY wet pussy and began licking as if it was my last meal. She even held her legs back for me. I know she orgasmed at least once under my tongue - no mistaking it - but after a few more minutes I couldn't take it any more. She held her legs back for me and the sight of her wet open pussy drove me mad. I slid into her balls deep in one slow thrust. We were looking into each others eyes as I ground against her - there is something incredible seeing the look in her eyes as I fill her pussy. I think the whole lingerie thing had us both wound up as there wasn't much other talking other than her moaning "fuck me" in my ear. I do know that having taken Monday off - that when the time came, I flooded her pussy which brought her final and very intense orgasm on. I know we lay there afterwards with me still in her and laughed about just how quickly and explosively we'd both cum. She still had the teddy on bunched up under her breasts when we looked at each other and we both started laughing at just how quickly we'd gotten off together and she looked up at me and said "this really turns you on, doesn't it?" It was more of a rhetorical question as all I needed to do was smile to give her the answer.

After a few more minutes went by I slipped out of her and knelt there looking down at her. Before she could move, I moved down and began to lick and clean her up. There are times when I'm not terribly into doing this - but Tuesday night I was insatiable - she squealed and held her legs back and apart as I licked very nook and cranny she had clean, not to mention enjoying the tastes of our mixed juices as she bore down to squeeze them out more quickly. She giggled as I looked up at her with my face all wet.

Here's the part of Tuesday night that really got to me though. We kissed after I'd finished cleaning her up (she loves to taste cum on my tongue when we kiss after I've gone down on her) and I got up to go get myself cleaned up - we were talking as I got the washcloth warm and cleaned up - when I went back into the bedroom, she'd taken the teddy off and instead, had pulled on a pair of panties. I know what I wanted to say but instead all I could do was just stare (and I know my cock even started to get hard) and she smiled at me and said "I thought you were done?". I didn't say a word and watched as she pulled on a long-t-shirt and then climbed back into bed. I know she was looking at my cock being hard again as I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers to sleep in, but I didn't say anything to her and instead, we just cuddled in bed for a bit as we watched something on TV.

I will end this part by saying that at that moment, my brain flashed to the thread about Rick and Brenda and how this must be what he must feel - holding her in his arms but knowing her pussy is off limits to him. I am SURE she felt my now fully hard cock poking against her but she didn't say or do anything other than kiss me at times and then we both dozed off.

For an over 50 Sue certainly is a ball of fire. Wow. I get the feeling that she cannot get over how much her "other" antics get you off, even after all this time with the others. I would say that she appreciates your cooperation and the amount of leeway that you give her. Keep enjoying.

Before I get to events yesterday, I thought I would answer Shidave, Harry and Jax....

I'm also trying to keep my mind off the fact that they are probably fucking right now - but more about that in a moment.

Shidave - I believe you are correct. I know that Sue has already expressed to me that Frank "is no Don" and I suspect that statement includes both his sexual aggressiveness but also the items you mentioned. I do think Sue enjoyed - what I guess can only be called a dominant attitude by Don. I think she'd be reluctant to admit to the dominant part, but I think she'd agree to feeling that she did enjoy what Don had wanted, even if perhaps it wasn't what she thought or felt she wanted or was comfortable with. I will also say that I know that her knowing I was turned on by what was going on did also encourage her and add to her enjoyment. There is no doubt in my mind that in general, she did enjoy her time with Don.

Harry - and for everyone else - I'll get to find out much about how Frank and I get along this weekend. As we'd discussed, she (and I) both feel that we need to maintain the "normal" appearance of the relationship all 3 of us have and given that I "dont' know" about the 2 of them - that we should continue on with the appearance that we had of all 3 of us just being good friends. We have had several conversations about how I feel about my relationship with Frank and I've said that I think I'll still be fine with him and that I don't know that I feel any differently about him. I do still like that I like him and that part feels good.

I suppose I could suggest Sue say some of what you indicated in your note. I'm not really sure it's necessary. I think some of this may have gone unsaid already in terms of Sue's comments to him about she and I still having sex frequently. Regarding our physical condition - I'm one of those fortunate people who don't really gain weight. I work out pretty regularly (usually 3x a week for like an hour and a quarter each time). My weight stays pretty steady no matter what I eat - but it's drinking beer that puts the pounds on for me. Funny part is that when I stop drinking, it never takes much effort to lose them. Sue however is definitley experiencing some issues related to metabolism and menopause. She is definitely finding it harder to shed the pounds as easily as she had in the past. Yes, a bottle of red-wine is certainly a sexual lubricant - but it also can pack some calories too. So yes, she's a bit self-conscious about her added weight - but I can also say that Frank's compliments do much to help her feel sexy (and Joanne was no skinny-minny either so Sue is still skinnier than she was).

Jax - you have a lot of great points. I make it no secret that I enjoy a bit of submissiveness. I totally enjoy and am totally aroused at Sue wanting to take a bit of control and voicing her own desires.

As I already stated above, I think you are correct - Frank is a bit timid, but again, given what I (now) know about him and Joanne, no surprise. Much of what you've said is, I believe, true. As I said - I really have no doubt that when Sue was with Don - that she was totally into what he wanted from her, even to the extent of her agreeing to deny me (of course knowing I would accept that and even desire it may have made that easier). I am having a bit of thought on your last statement though. I do know that just as when she was with Brad, that afterwards when she looked back on the relationship, that she was a bit "concerned" about what she'd let herself feel and experience and do. With Brad, I know that she was a bit distraught about how much emotionally she'd let him have. And with Don, I do think that afterwards, she felt that she'd let him control her too much. I think you are pretty close on your assessment of how she feels about his friends and such - maybe even that she herself can't exactly identify the specifics other than feeling uncomfortable about it... But on your last statement - I differ with the opinion that Don stirred feelings in her that were close to her heart. I honestly don't have that sense from her that she was ever in position of losing herself to him. I do know that she is very bitter about how it all ended - to the point that she hasn't ever brought it up or anything.

And that brings me to yesterday.

I think the surprise is now gone from her adherence to panties on Wednesdays. I mean yes, it was a surprise Tuesday night that she'd started then but come yesterday morning - I acutally found myself feeling really aroused at her keeping herself from me - be it under a towel after her shower where she shimmied up her panties before taking the towel off - or how she pranced around the bedroom last night in just panties knowing I was staring at her. And that is what led to what we talked about later last night.

She asked me if I "needed to have sex with her?". I was puzzled and asked her what she meant and she repeated what she'd said already - that if I really needed to, that I could have her - and then she added - "with a condom" and after a pause she looked at me and simply asked "are you okay with that?".

Well that led to us talking about the whole panty thing again. I told her honestly again that it turned me on that she wanted to be horny for Frank and that she wanted to be clean for him. She confessed to me then that it did turn her on when Don had asked her to do the same and deny me. She said that mentally it really aroused her knowing she was saving herself for her lover. I asked her if that's why she's doing it again and she nodded and again asked me if I was okay with it. So I asked her why she'd said what she did about the condom and she said honestly - that since Frank hadn't made any such requests, that she felt conflicted about her own desires versus what I'd maybe needed. She quickly added though that she definitely - and emphasized "definitely" liked being clean for her lovers. I took her in my arms and I let her know the truth. I told her again and this time I think she believed me - that seeing her wearing panties was an absolute turn-on for me and that, and I hesitated before I said this, and that I wanted her to keep herself for Frank the way she was. Before she could speak I told her that I genuinely appreciated her offer to let me use a condom with her - and I even admitted that the thought of doing so was a turn on, that she didn't want me to "soil her" - and I told her that it was a turn on when I'd used condoms with her so long ago when she had her IUD put in. She giggled and said she'd almost forgotten that. But I told her that I am sure that I could manage one night without her and that I am that much more horny for her when I can have her again. She hugged me and held me closely and said that she was glad I wasn't hurt at all by what she found herself wanting now. I looked her in the eye again and I told her that hearing her say that she was the one who wanted it was huge for me and that I relished hearing her say that. She smiled and then said "well, okay, I'll keep it up and I'll keep having fun with you" and she giggled when she patted her pussy and said to me "you can have her tomorrow".

I did go to bed with a raging hard-on last night. Sue even asked me if I wanted to relieve myself and I told her again - I wanted her tomorrow.

So - here it is - tomorrow. I know now - at 5:30pm - that they've surely been fucking for a while now. She did tell me she'd be home by 6:30pm at the latest so we can have dinner together. She also said she knows it drives me crazy when she sits at the dinner table opposite me. That part, the part when she comes home, she's said she feels wonderful about - that the look on my face and the attentiveness I have towards her clearly let her know how I feel.

Anyway - I need to signoff now.

Perhaps more later.

Oooh man! How could you control yourself, sitting having dinner with your wife with a hard-on knowing she has a pussy full of her lover's cum? looking forward to hear about the 6.30 return.

HTML:
" I'll get to find out much about how Frank and I get along this weekend. As we'd discussed, she (and I) both feel that we need to maintain the "normal" appearance of the relationship all 3 of us have and given that I "don't' know" about the 2 of them - that we should continue on with the appearance that we had of all 3 of us just being good friends. We have had several conversations about how I feel about my relationship with Frank and I've said that I think I'll still be fine with him and that I don't know that I feel any differently about him. I do still like that I like him and that part feels good."

So does that mean you are inviting Frank over this week end?? I sure would like to be watching from the shadows when Frank comes and you both 'shake hands' like good friends. Also how he looks at Sue when you are not watching. This could be very interesting.
When Frank does come over, watch his expression when you give him a friendly 'firm' hand shake and say "good to see you Frank"
Does Sue intend to 'tease him' and 'flash him' like the last time, when she was 'sparking' his interest?

I want to compliment you, STB. I don't believe there is another poster on this site that describes his situation and his wife's situation with so much information and detail that we who read it can comprehend it to the third and forth person level. (even to understand the thoughts of Don's friends)
I mean that Sue has told you about Brad, or Don, and now Frank, and you have passed it on to us accurately enough for some of us to comment on the thoughts and intentions of the 'man' she is having sex with and even others in his group. This takes a lot of accurate listening and reporting. It means that you and Sue understand each other very well, and that you trust what she tells you to be the truth. There is a lot of 'HOT' writing on this web site, but Your's is almost always the most read, because it's so accurately real that for us who read and enjoy your story, we can vicariously live a real sexual adventure.
Thanks so much for continuing to post the hottest thread on Cuckolds.com
Cheers, Harry

Surprisingly she got home earlier than expected yesterday so to answer Shidave's question, no, our daughter was off in the basement doing DDR with the music turned up so we took advantage of the time for a quickie before dinner. She DID sit through dinner with cum in her pussy, but it was mostly mine at that point.

I do have to say that in some ways, in my mind, it is just incredibly erotic to just know she's been sexual with someone else. While yes, I do have the intense need to be with her and "reclaim her" and to share the experience with her, I have to say that merely knowing what she's been doing and how she is underneath her clothes and what she experienced and shared with him - is in some ways incredibly fulfilling as well.

That said, quickie it was indeed as we knew we needed to be quick. There really was very little talking other than the exchanges of "how was it" and her response of "oooh" as I slid my fingers into her. We literally took all of 5 minutes. She wanted it that fast as much as I did. She merely bent over next to our bed in the bedroom, pulled up her skirt, slid down her panties and she let me just slip into her from behind (well, maybe a little finger action and such) but she did bend over and offer herself to me.

I asked her later if she somehow likes that position more than others and she was honest and she likes not having to look at me as I look at her, knowing how wet she is at that moment. I told her it turned me on to see her - knowing it meant she'd had some good sex and she smiled at that and said that she is liking sharing that with me more now.

She did get up onto her knees at the edge of the bed and we remained like that for the last 3 1/2 minutes until she moaned loudly and her pussy opened up inside and a profuse amount of lubrication was all over - no doubt Franks contribution, but Sue had indeed cum quite a bit herself. She lay her head down on the bed and I proceeded to have my turn a moment later. She moaned again as she felt me finish in her and then later giggled at me for being so "quick".

I will share that there are still awkward moments. That was one of them, it suddenly felt awkward to talk about her and Frank at that moment, despite the big wet-spot under her on the bed where she sat. She hugged me and we changed the subject to getting cleaned up. At that moment, while I had earlier hoped to go down on her again and have some fun licking away at her (her pussy feels so velvety after she's had a lot of sex), instead it just seemed more appropriate to let her get cleaned up in the bathroom. Of course it was nice to watch her put one foot up on the toilet and clean up a bit, I was also quite content and spent at the moment.

Later last night we did talk a bit and I guess I'll post about that after dinner as Sue'll be home in a bit from picking up our daughter and the chicken in the oven should be done soon.

Harry - yes, the plan is that Frank is going to come over on Sunday afternoon and stay for a barbeque. We'd considered Saturday but the weather looks iffy with rain in the forecast. It will, as you say, be interesting. But I did spend some time with Sue and Don and I believe I'm over the awkwardness of being with someone who you know is fucking your wife. I don't know if Sue will carry on the same way, I honestly haven't asked her, but I suspect she will not so as to not give Frank all sorts of things to be concerned about. Apparently with his marriage failing, he feels much the same as Sue did, that he doesn't want to even have the appearance of jeopardizing our marriage.

I will also say to Harry that, now after several years of posting here, that I almost feel it's like my diary or a personal journal in many ways. And, I will also say that knowing other people here are reading this also makes it easier to allow myself to enjoy all of this. I know that some of this sounds very far-fetched, but think as you may, it is almost a therapy for myself to post what truly happens on this site. I do enjoy letting myself go into more of a cuckold realm as I update here - letting my thoughts go a bit.... In many ways, as I think back and write what I experience and remember, I enjoy it again. I think once I got used to Sue having sex with someone else and getting over the anxiety and angst - that it really isn't too much to let her go see Frank, or Don or whoever three times a month. That's really all it is. Well, all it was supposed to be, Don did push things beyond that, but with Frank, it's literally 3 afternoons a month that she's with him. While it may be sexually fulfilling and be something I can write here about in great detail, on the other hand, it really isn't a tremendous part of our lives in terms of time and such. At those other times, all of this is merely something that gives us that sly smile when we look at each other over the breakfast table or when we're out in a store somewhere.

Gotta run, she's just pulling in the driveway.

Well said Harry.

I asked her later if she somehow likes that position more than others and she was honest and she likes not having to look at me as I look at her, knowing how wet she is at that moment. I told her it turned me on to see her - knowing it meant she'd had some good sex and she smiled at that and said that she is liking sharing that with me more now.
I am amazed that after all this time of your shared activity Sue still feels some; is it embarrassment?

".....now after several years of posting here, that I almost feel it's like my diary or a personal journal in many ways. And, I will also say that knowing other people here are reading this also makes it easier to allow myself to enjoy all of this".

And if you want a copy of that diary, I have saved, edited spellchecked and proof read 825 pages for you. and yes it is tremendously stimulating to read.

Cheers, Harry

Hi stb
fill us in on you talked about .

Maybe Sue will start to hide her prize starting Monday's or start backing you off of bareback sooner in the week...condoms are hot! It's cool to see sue going this route...you lucky cucky!

Heck if it eventually gets out in the open with frank and his time with sue increases because it can, then maybe Sue will go the condom route with you now that she knows you dig it. might be a whole new avenue of play...crazy hot! Frank going bare and hubby barrier. Makes my hear spin!

Users who are viewing this thread