• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
Bravo, it sounds like Sue has things well in hand, and other places, as usual! As long as Don does not start thinking ownership he will be a good choice, a big dick, good tongue, and not her type outside the bedroom.

I think you have the best journal of all her dates right here in this forum. All you have to do is go back and print the ones you want to revisit, although you may wish to download some of them to more permanent storage.

Soon,

Your wife's first "serious" date with her new lover Don, as you described it, sounds good.

SoonToBe said:
[My wife] said [her new lover] was really happy she [had come to meet him] alone. She wasn't shy about telling me they did their share of dirty dancing. ....

She told me they walked to his SUV and, in the darkened end of the parking lot, she undid his pants and .... sucked his cock for a minute or two until they heard some people coming.... I said, "he's big, huh?" She just smiled, nodded her head, and said "very"....

They only lasted ~ 30 minutes [at the second bar] — one drink and one dance — before he suggested they go up to his place "instead of paying for drinks". What a pickup line....

[My wife] said he was very good seducing and undressing her. When she started telling me how good he was with his tongue I began paying more attention. She said she came as he licked and probed her pussy. .... [Then,] she said she didn't need to ask him to use a condom and he had lubricant too.... She said over and over that he was VERY good getting her turned on and horny.

I also realized at this point she was enjoying telling me what happened.

She reached down and started to stroke my cock as she told me how big he looked, how tight the condom looked, and how much she wanted him. ....

There is no denying she is [very] happy right now....

It sounds like your wife has scored another good lover — so far, so good: two for two. Clearly, she's picking her men well. My congratulations to her, and to you as well for assisting her with putting her lover-in-waiting at ease. It's good to hear she's back in the saddle.

—Custer

God that she is annoyed by him. Cock centered relationship. Little emotional attatchment.

Congratulations STB;

I am so happy for you, believe me when I say I miss it so much. I have had similar experiences and "Highs" of my life with my beautiful wife just a few years ago, for whatever reasons it has just not been happening lately and I am going crazy missing out on the fun. Thank you for sharing, I find myself always wondering if you 2 are allright and always look for your updates. As vivid as your memories will always be of your adventures, I would have to agree about documenting it and storing it for future motivation.

AngleBaby said:
God that she is annoyed by him. Cock centered relationship. Little emotional attatchment.

Those were my thoughts also.

She told me more about what annoys her about him so I suspect this may not go very far if she's already complaining about him. Apparently he expects her to hang on his every word too but she says that when she's talking, a lot of the time he seems elsewhere.

She asked me if I was okay with what she'd done and I just said that if she enjoyed it, that I was alright. Plus, I reminded her that for the past 2 days now she's been insatiable (including an "afternoon-er" earlier today!) and she giggled and sad that was good and she proceeded to tell me more about their time at his place.

I asked her if he was rough with her from how she was afterwards and she said she didn't think he was but maybe because he's bigger that she felt it more. She looked at me with this look in her eyes. I knew she didn't mean to say it that way but I also couldn't hide that I was okay with her saying it and meaning it. I took a breath and said to her "I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's okay". And then I kissed her passionately. She was surprised that I was hard again and promised to tell me more later tonight - and she promised to give me a shot at seconds if I wanted! She laughed when she saw my smile as she knew she'd confirmed what I said earlier about my enjoying the side effects.

I can't wait for later.

Can she feel different after just one time with him?
Last night, maybe it's because she was just really relaxed after a very nice weekend, maybe it's from just having a lot of sex in a few days again, maybe it's from using condoms after so much time without or maybe it's just from him - but she just felt so incredible last night. It was like it was effortless to get her started up and it was once of those times when the rhythm as just there from the start. Thank god our daughter is away for a week and our son was in the basement - at one point I had to shush her so our neighbors didn't hear her.

She did tell me more as we were fucking. Both times with Don she was on her back in that same position from earlier. I looked down and that just turned me on to think of her spreading herself like that with him. She felt that it excited me and she kept going. He wants to see her again, maybe something regular. She asked if it had to always be the same night or if they could do something on the spur of the moment. It all came at me very fast as she kept asking what she could and couldn't do - like she was taking advantage of the moment and I loved it - I told her how great she felt and other stuff. In between moments of pleasure she would tell me about the other things he did - fingers, tongue - and when she finally said something about "really filling" the condom when he came, that was when I too let loose. I never cum a lot the second time but it still feels incredible nonetheless. She squealed again as realized I was cumming.

She asked me this morning if she could call him or Email him if she wanted. I told her that as long as she doesn't get like our daughter and go boy-crazy, that I was okay with it and we'd see how things are. She said I didn't have to worry but then said she wanted to have some fun with this.

Back to work....

It sounds like she´s finally getting the hang of it, and you too!
Congrats.

You may be right, if there are aspects of his personality that piss her off, he may turn out to be a short-term FuckBuddy, only.
But that´s OK, because, after all, you don´t want her falling in love with the prick........, so to speak...., lol!

Cheers! :cool:

Sounds like even if little things about him turn her off,getting his cock didn't. So remind her they are boy toys when done you can toss them to the side.Figure of speach that is.:D

Thought I'd check in here before bed.
No news for this evening - we're both always tired on Monday nights.

April - I like your idea, I'll try to mention it in the morning. I think that she may be only interested in sex may be making this time easier compared to how I felt when she first started seeing Brad.

No other mention of Don tonight except just confirming her plans for Friday night. I told her I thought he was okay and just said "enjoy yourself but be careful". She smiled and said "always". But that was it, as I said, we're both tired.

I guess her time with Don has lit her fire again as her behavior is changing and going back towards where we were with Brad in terms of her "cucking" me. Earlier tonight, with both kids out of the house she teased me about "you'd better have me tonight or you may have to wait until Friday again!".

I'm checking on stuff for work right now and just couldn't resist posting an update here as things move further.

We talked more about Friday night. She said that they've exchanged Emails and talked on the phone and apparently the plan is for them to go out earlier - for her to meet him right after work and for them both to then come to our home by 9pm or so. Our son, conveniently, announced he has a party to go to at a friends house and he'll probably stay over since it'll be after curfew (provisional license when you're only 17 - can't drive after midnight) when the party's over.

She said that they are still talking about whether he'll be comfortable with me there but so far, he's okay with it. She said she told him some other stuff about us that made him more comfortable.

I suddenly became anxious at what she might have told him. Anxious but incredibly turned on too. I guess only a cuckold could feel aroused at what she told him. She told him how she doesn't have sex with me on Wednesday or Thursdays now. She told him how I started all of this. How I liked to go down on her when she'd come home after being with Brad. And if all that wasn't enough - she told him about Brad and her IUD and him being first to "try it out" as something I wanted her to have.

I sort of freaked out for a bit but she calmed me down a bit and said that Don felt a lot better knowing all of this (maybe he would have been okay with less info too?!) and that since she shared it with him, that he's been more relaxed in their conversations. Now, hours after hearing it, the shock has passed and I don't know what I feel. I mean I am wicked horny and about to head into the bedroom since my job just finished on the system at work - but a part of me is now uneasy again about all of this. A part of me feels that we're (she is?) picking up where she left off with Brad instead of starting at the beginning again as I was sort of hoping.

Nonetheless, knowing how she's waiting for me right now (and how she may tease me more), it is worth it.

SoonToBe said:
A part of me feels that we're (she is?) picking up where she left off with Brad instead of starting at the beginning again as I was sort of hoping.

Nonetheless, knowing how she's waiting for me right now (and how she may tease me more), it is worth it.

I don't get the difference. Why were you hoping she'd start at the beginning?

From what I 've read from you over the last couple of months, my guess is you would NOT like to have Don (or any of Sue's lovers) pull any DOM crap with you while you're in the bedroom with them. As little as you both REALLY know about this guy, are you prepared if he's an arrogant asshole to you (and why do I suspect he is?) while he's fucking your wife?

T.

Good morning everyone...

T - my concern about picking up where she left off vs. starting at the beginning is she's already told Don a lot about what sorts of stuff evolved over time with Sue and Brad. I had hoped to possibly have things evolve a little differently with Don - or at least take longer to get to the point where he knows about all that stuff.

Still, she explained more last night in bed after we had sex together. I too had told her I was concerned he was going to get the wrong idea and stuff. I didn't say I was concerned about him becoming a Dom type of guy - I hadn't thought of that as a concern till reading T's and Grinch's note. Sue just said that she she told him enough to make him feel more at ease being with sexually when I'm there. She reminded me that he's never been in this sort of situation before where I'm the one encouraging her and even wanting to be there.

I didn't read anything into it as far as Don's behavior. I guess my real issue is that everything is out of the box and, as I mentioned, Sue has put herself mentally right back in position where she left off with Brad regarding how she's starting back up with me. And I guess - I'm happy with that part as my god, I was so horny last night that she even joked with me that "you do really like it when I tease you".

But as far as them coming here - that's something I wanted to have them do. It was something that couldn't have been worked out with Brad. I don't fully know what to expect but I did want some changes in how things went - namely me being more involved and me being there as things happened. I had always wanted to experience how it would be if Sue was with another guy in our home, in our bed. I'm not scared to admit that now.

I think, it's not so much Don maybe getting Dom ideas that concerns me as how Sue herself feels. LIke I said, I just expected it to take a bit longer for some of these aspects of our relationship to be made known to Don. The fact that she opened up to him like that and told him all of that pushes things further along than I'd thought they would be and it puts me in, I guess, a true cuck situation now that he knows of the stuff that went on over so much time with Brad. I'm not ashamed or anything - quite the obvious, in some ways it feels great knowing she's okay with it all and that she seems to derive enjoyment from the more cuck-related stuff.

Did I mention that physically, I believe I am much stronger than Don so I'm not concerned there and don't feel I need a baseball bat or anything if things get weird or turn south.

Still, I had thought I had a picture in my mind of how this was going to all take place and progress. What Sue did changes what I'd pictured. In some ways I wish we were meeting together again as we did a few weeks back to see how we all are since all of this was revealed. I won't have that opportunity until they are here on Friday night.

Anyway - gotta get going.... I'll have time tonight and tomorrow night to contemplate all of this.

Yeah, Soon, I know how it goes sometimes in your mind with planning and preparing, and then an outside force (in this case Sue) takes a right turn instead of left--you still get to your destination, but you don't see the sights you were planning to see. But this just illustrates what The Grinch and I are saying: you have an image in your mind of how this evening will play out, but you better be prepared (i.e. think of how things could change/go wrong) to have Dick Cheney in your bedroom, even though you hope he turns out to be Jimmy Carter.:p

And The Grinch points out some good subtle bullshit that he might pull (Grinch is either devious or had it happen to him:rolleyes:). And THEN, if you do stop all the dancing, remember that Sue's gonna be confused/pissed/disappointed when you RUIN HER EVENING!

Of course, hopefully, it all worx out great--maybe even better than Brad--but prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

T.

And, of course, I write all that, based on the facts that you both really don't KNOW this guy, yet; and what you HAVE written about him...well through the wires of the internet, he seems like potential jerk material to me--hope I'm reading it wrong.

T.

SoonToBe said:
... I did want some changes in how things went - namely me being more involved and me being there as things happened. I had always wanted to experience how it would be if Sue was with another guy in our home, in our bed ...

Seems to me that Sue is working hard to help you experience your fantasies. She seems to be enjoying it for herself too. I can't speak from experience, but I know that I want to be as involved as possible when (if?) it happens to us. Even so, there will always be at least three of us involved and things won't always happen according to my plan. I would just relax and enjoy the ride. I'm sure that if he gets out of line that Sue will put him in his place just as fast as you will.

SoonToBe said:
Still, I had thought I had a picture in my mind of how this was going to all take place and progress. What Sue did changes what I'd pictured. In some ways I wish we were meeting together again as we did a few weeks back to see how we all are since all of this was revealed. I won't have that opportunity until they are here on Friday night.

When you fantasize about your wife cuckolding you, you're in control of the fantasy. Once she makes your fantasy a reality, as Sue has for you, you will never have that control again. From that point onward, it's all about what she wants.

marys_pet said:
When you fantasize about your wife cuckolding you, you're in control of the fantasy. Once she makes your fantasy a reality, as Sue has for you, you will never have that control again. From that point onward, it's all about what she wants.

Being helpless and not having control is very erotic. Cuckolding of high quality.

marys_pet said:
...From that point onward, it's all about what she wants.

But some of us do consider what our cucks would like to see, and love making it happen for them. Otherwise, I would have never had my first BBC. ;)

Well good morning to everyone.

I read the comments from Grinch and T and while I sort of agreed with some of what they'd said, I took it up with Sue last night.

Actually it was the comment on now it being 2 days without sex instead of just 1 that got me going in terms of talking to Sue. So I asked her point blank when it became 2 days instead of just 1. She laughed at me and said she was just teasing me and that she thought it was something I liked her doing and wanted to experience - she told me that she thought I'd said that was something I enjoyed experiencing, her asking me to not have sex with her in the time before she's meeting her partner (Brad in the past and now Don).

That led us to talk pretty openly about all of this. And I guess what I'm not clearly conveying in my posts here is that while I do have concerns, I am also incredibly turned on by what she's doing.

I told her that I was a bit uncomfortable about her having told Don all of what went on in the time she was involved with Brad - that it seemed to me like she wasn't letting this new relationship grow on its own but that she wanted it to resume where she'd left off with Brad. And at that I reminded her that Don is not Brad and that I had concerns as Grinch and T indicated that we don't know all that much about Brad.

So - Sue explained that yes, Don has been with other married women including one who's husband knew about what was going on. But she also made it very clear to me that this is going to be the first time when the husband, me in this case, is actually going to be there and be a part of whatever happens. She explained that Don's former partner had her husbands permission but that he never participated or did anything with them as a 3-some (sex or otherwise) and that Don wasn't totally at ease with coming to our house and on top of that, me being there and even being a part of it. Sue said she felt she had to tell him some of what went on with Brad so that he would just be more comfortable in general. She did admit that maybe she shouldn't have shared all of it - and she admitted to me that maybe some of what she shared did put me in a weird/bad light.

I asked her what she thought she wanted from Don. Her first, immediate, reply was "sex". I was surprised at how she just came out and said it and she said "he's really good.... with me...". And then a second later she asked "you are okay with that, right?". I took a second and then said "yes - I'm okay" and mentally it just reinforced what I seem to still find it hard to accept - that I definitely am a cuckold.

I continued by telling her that I was a bit concerned at how Don was treating her and how she may be feeeling about him. She looked at me and said "it's not the same as with Brad - I don't feel an emotional bond with Don" and then she added "not yet at least". So that was a relief.

But then she started in asking me questions. Didn't I want her to do this? Didn't I want her to tease me? Deny me at times? Flaunt her sex with Don since I'd said it turned me on?

I told her that I was feeling some of the same insecurities I felt early on with Brad and she just said "that worked out okay, right? You know I won't hurt you, so lets just see how this works out, okay?" She then said stuff about her being more comfortable with Don in that it's just sex between them and she made it a point to say she felt good about it just being sex at this point. And she added that she feels that if I wanted her to do more of the teasing/flaunting/denying - which I admitted that I did - that she felt she'd be more at ease doing it with Don than with Brad as she feels a more physical attraction to Don.

We talked about tomorrow night and them coming here. She told me again what the "plan" was and I asked her more about if that's really what she is hoping will happen. She said yes - that if I want to be a part of it, then she does want it. But if I don't - either want to be a part of it or want to be there at all - that she does still want to be with Don tomorrow night.

She then shared with me how she felt about all this teasing and denial stuff that I'd sort of pushed out into the open. She said she felt very uneasy about all of that back when she was with Brad but that in the past few months or so, that she'd seen another side of that and that she'd begun to enjoy being on the "control" side (as she put it). She said initially she had been turned off by my asking for that - but that she'd not begun to enjoy it - to enjoy seeing my arousal and my clear enjoyment of her actions. And then she shared something that I swear, when I heard it, I both nearly came in my pants as well as just felt something incredibly arousing inside me - she looked at me and just said "I want to do it in our bed.". She apologized right away but said that it was something she wanted to experience - she said stuff about "making it real" that way - that everytime we go to bed that she'll think and know what she's done. She asked me if I was going to be okay with that - and all I could do was tell her in a creaky voice "yes".

By this time we were both VERY turned on - just her saying that she wanted to fuck Don in our bed made my cock go rock hard. I don't even think we had any foreplay - within minutes we were fucking.

With it all out in the open she was totally into it and again, thank god the A/C was on in the house and the windows were closed - and thank god our son was lost in his world in the basement so no one heard her screaming in orgasm as we fucked away. I came violently in her (it felt that way) when she said "just think, in 2 more days it'll be Don on top of me here instead of you".

After we were done and lying there afterwards she rolled to me and said "you can say no to me at any time you know?". And after I told her that I was okay and that I wanted her to do it she said that she would still like one night of no-sex before she see's Don, but that if I truly wanted her on Wednesdays, that she wouldn't say no.

So - that's it. We missed Conan and the Tonight Show with all our talks and we fell asleep.

I know there are a lot of risks and unknowns but I have to say - I AM A CUCK and I do want her to do this stuff. I didn't tell her but it was a big turn-on hearing her ask for 2 nights without sex before she sees Don. The idea of them fucking in our bed is such a turn-on. When she said that last night - that it turned her on, it felt so good to hear it from her - that it's something she wants.

I'm sure that we're going to have a lot more talking to do tonight - I still didn't get from her what she thought she wanted out of her relationship with him other than sex - but I'll take what I heard for now.

Gotta get back to work. Sorry if all this sounds crazy but I do want to see her go wild with him if she wants it. I think if you could know and see and hear her since she moved ahead with Don, you'd understand how it seems that this seems to be something she needs to have - she is on such an up about all of this it's hard to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread