• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
Finally have some time.
Yes - it was incredible to see her starting to really fall for Don.
She was incredibly horny when we got home. No lubricant was necessary for sure. It was obvious to me what she was thinking and she didn't hide it when I said "you're thinking of him, aren't you?". She smiled and nodded her head yes.

It just felt like it was the right time - I mean she'd cum several times from my fingers and my cock when I asked her "was he big?". Her reaction gave me my answer and she moaned back to me something about hm feeling very big. But it was how her pussy felt that gave the answer to me - I knew she'd cum when I asked her that. I followed soon after and we lay there together afterwards.

We talked more that night and over the weekend about how she felt and what she wanted. I knew he wanted to fuck her already and she admitted to me that if I wasn't there on Friday that she would have let him already, I expected to hear that - I knew it was coming.

I know that at one point yesterday I told her that I saw her cumming on his hand and she told me "I know". I didn't say anything to her yet but hearing her say that was just so intense - I feel like my cock is ready to burst whenever I think about her saying that to me.

She called him last night. I told her okay but that I wanted her to keep her word to have me be with her when anything does happen and I reminded her that next week our daughter will be away at camp and our son will be gone till late every night. They talked for maybe 15 minutes and then she hung up. I didn't listen to the conversation but she was laughing at some points and giggling at others and yet quiet at others. At the end she said to him more than once "we'll see". So when she hung up, I naturally asked her "you'll see what?".

She tried to shrug it off but she knows once I hear something like that I don't let go so she finally said "he wants to go out again this Friday" and then she said as if she were asking me "he wants me to go alone?". Then she immediately said "I know it's not what we agreed so if you say no, it's okay".

And I guess this is what makes me a cuckold because I just asked her "what do you want to do?". She smiled and said she didn't know and I just told her to tell me when she does know and that I'm sure I'll be okay with either decision. I think she felt uncomfortable about how that conversation went until we got into bed and sex between us was explosive again. I didn't bring it up again.

I've had most of today to think about it (nice when I can work from home in the afternoons) and while I would really like to be there and be a part of their sexual relationship developing - as it is obviously going to - that I would also be okay if she didn't want me there the first time. So, I can identify with the last 2 posts.

That she asked me means she is considering it herself - whether she wants to or not, knowing what it means. The fact that she's even thinking about it is such an incredible turn-on.

I think Sue's too old for him for there to be much of a danger with him. He seems sort of cocky. Sue shared with me that this was a first for him, for me to be there at all. She said he's been with other married women - she said "even one who's husband knew too" - but that this is the first to have me be there. But she said he liked me and she said that on the phone he said he was feeling more comfortable but that it was still a bit new for him.

My vote is for you to let her go alone with him the first time. That first time with someone new is always awkward as they test the water and see what each other likes. With you there, Sue will be distracted as she worries about you and your reaction so she won't be able to enjoy that first time as much. Plus Don has not been in that situation before of having the husband watching, so it could have disastrous results for him... and you wouldn't want to be responsible for that would you?
So let Sue go out with him Friday night and report back to you Saturday morning on how it was. Of course then you report back to us right away as well.

I have found through most of all my lovers and boy toys that they prefer the husband not to be present as they fear what his reactions might be towards him fucking the guys wife. Most of the single guys don't understand this lifestyle so I can even bring it up at all with some of them. But I know I prefer my cuck to stay home cause I have a better time without his presence. I come home wet and juicy. My cuck loves that. Also when a guy comes I will say his sperm without him knowing to bring home for my cuck to drink. If giving a bj I will excuss myself and go to the bathroom and spit it in a lil cup container for later use.:D I am sure Sue will have a fantastic night and and so will you. When I come home I have a diary that I write in on what happen in the night. This is both enjoyable for myself and my cuck to read later on. Also a big turn on for him to read when I am out on a date again. Just remember to communicate before and after her date.:D
SoonToBe said:
That she asked me means she is considering it herself - whether she wants to or not, knowing what it means. The fact that she's even thinking about it is such an incredible turn-on.

I think Sue's too old for him for there to be much of a danger with him. He seems sort of cocky. Sue shared with me that this was a first for him, for me to be there at all. She said he's been with other married women - she said "even one who's husband knew too" - but that this is the first to have me be there. But she said he liked me and she said that on the phone he said he was feeling more comfortable but that it was still a bit new for him.

Well we've been talking a bunch since my last post and Sue said many of the same things that April and Bev said - that Don had some misgivings about me being there and "watching them" like he was on display. Sue apologized over and over about this but in talking to him on the phone (she called him again on Tuesday night) she said that they talked about a lot of stuff including some of what went on with her and Brad and how she had told me that I would be more involved.

She said that Don seemed to understand things a bit more clearly after their conversation and last night I told her that if she felt it would be better, that she could tell him today that she'd go out alone tomorrow night. I just came out and said it: "So, you're going to fuck him Friday night then?" And she was honest (very honest) and just said "I hope so!!!" The look on her face as she said that told me a lot. Later on last night in bed I was pretty revved up from our conversation but she said that she wanted to keep Wednesday nights off-the-table for us. I was kind of annoyed as we had only done that when it was Thursday night that was when she got together with Brad - so I asked her if that now meant that it was 2 nights - Wednesday and Thursday nights that I had to sit out and wait? She said not necessarily, if Fridays become something regular then we could talk about it just being Thursday nights.

The issue of birth-control - or more like it - protection - came up. I told her that while we felt okay about Brad being married and all, that we have no idea about Don's past or present status. She agreed and said that she'd discuss it with him and agreed with me that condoms would be needed. She said that Don had already mentioned that last week (she said that he suggested they mess around in his SUV and that he said he had "protection" in the glove-box in the car if needed).

After our little discussion in bed last night she must have felt a bit sorry for me as during a commercial in the Tonight show - she hit pause on Tivo and reached over and started to masturbate me. She pulled my hand along with hers and she pulled the blanket down and I kept going. I never mind masturbating in front of her (sometimes she'd rather not know, other times she loves to watch - last night she wanted to watch). She knows me by now and knew when I was getting close and just as I was about to spurt - she leaned over and took the tip of my cock in her mouth and I kept on stroking until I let loose - and then she gently sucked as I came in her mouth. Wow did I sleep good after that! She even knows now to take her finger and sort of run it up my cock from the very bottom up to the tip to get the last drops out (both Brad and I showed her that).

She ran off to work looking sexy today - she seems so happy right now that I just want to let her have what she wants for the time being. I told her we'd talk later tonight about how tomorrow will go, etc.

Better late than never on this post...

She came home all giddy and smiling yesterday even with the lousy weather. Apparently Don showed up a little earlier yesterday afternoon and she took her coffee break (if there is such a thing) and they went down to the atrium in her building to chat.

She said he had a big smile on his face when she told him that I'd agreed to stay home. Apparently that was something he was concerned about as he still didn't totally understand this sort of relationship but that he also said he understood that I wanted to be a part of it so he said they'd just take things as they come (I laughed at the unintended pun). She said she told him a little more about us and that he'd asked to know more, especially about her and Brad - to which she said that would give them something to talk about tonight.

So - the plan is for her to come home tonight and all of us will have dinner together. She already told the kids that she'd be going out with friends from work - only alone this week - which keeps things in sync with the kids as to what we told them for the past 2 weeks.

We didn't even talk about them fucking as it's now very obvious to me that is what she's wanted for a few weeks already. I just reminded her about condoms and she said "don't worry - we already discussed that". Apparently she already shared that she has an IUD and that is all she used for birth-control with me and Brad. So - to me that already means too that once she's comfortable with him and that she can trust him (and that hopefully she asks for some medical tests) - that she'll want him bare too.

So - that's it.... It feels sort of anti-climactic right now - but I'm sure that later tonight I will be climbing the walls.

So - that's it. She left about 15 minutes ago and for as good as I was earlier today about all this - sitting here now. Knowing the next time I see her she'll have fucked Don is now sinking in and I feel like there's a hole in my stomach.

Yet - at the same time, my cock is hard as a rock just thinking about her later tonight. She told the kids (and me) not to wait up for her as she expected to be late.

We talked briefly after dinner as she got changed. She said they talked about starting at one club and then going to the other one Don hangs out at. I waited for the rest of the plans and then she said that she expected to end up at his condo later tonight before coming home.

That's it - I'm sitting here fighting off the angst I feel (same as I felt those first few times when she went with Brad and I KNEW they'd be fucking. But I'd be lying if there wasn't a big part of me that is turned on as all heck thinking about her.
If I'm not too distracted I'll try to post my thoughts about all this after I put our daughter to bed. I didn't masturbate last night and with all this anxiety tonight, I can't wait till she gets home!

What can I say - I love her.

keep us posted tonight, as I do not have any thing close to as exciting as what you are going to experience tonight. It would be incredible if she were to call you and give you some idea how it is going for her.

Well it's 10;30 and I have not heard from her at all. I was tempted to send her a text-message but the more I thought about it I decided against it. I don't want to intrude and she did say she'd send me a text-message when she is on her way home.

I am thinking they are probably still at the bar now as it's early. Of course if I let my mind go I could also see them in the back seat of his truck (lol)

I still can't believe this is my wife we are talking about here. Just writing this has me all worked up again.

For as much as it "hurts" to know what she's doing, I am so turned on by all of this that I wouldn't change a thing. I think that is something I now accept and, dare I say, even enjoy. The idea that she's going to most likely fuck Don tonight is such a turnon beyond what I thought it could be.

I bet it is very hard to sit at home just imaging what is happening now, It would be great if she text you or gave you a call. One night I went to a swingers club without my hubby. I texted him while I was there. Then he got a text that I found a couple (male and female not a couple of guys I have been there before as well)I am going back with them. Then he didn't hear from me for hours. He was wet thinking about it what was going on. To this day he still has saved all my text messages on his phone so he can remember that night. It was hot for the both of us, we still talk about it today. And it happened about 4 years ago.:D

And I loved every second of it. And will again WHEN it happens in the future.

It's about 10 minutes before 1am and I just got a text message from her saying she'll be home by about 1:15.

I am on pins and needles sitting here waiting. She didn't say anything else except "Be home by 1:15am. Leaving now".

I hope all went well and she had a blast and came home wet;)

I hope it all went the right direction, since neither of you know this Don guy very well, he may not know the "rules" exactly, and it would not take much to get you all upset if he did not treat Sue the way you expected him to. It's always the third party angle that can make a beautiful event either perfect or a disaster.

Well, she is still asleep as we didn't nod off until close to 2am.

We didn't talk much - I was much too horny when she got home.

She did tell me several times how "wonderful his tongue is". It was obvious from how swollen and "used" she was that they'd fucked and also that they'd use condoms. About all I could feel was some lubricant still in her.

What I can say is that she seemed very well satisfied when we were done. It felt so good when we came at close to the same time - her just after me (I know she did when she felt me cum in her). I loved that moment.

More after she wakes up and is ready to talk more. She did tell me that she definitely wants to see him again was one thing I did find out.

I only have a minute as she's downstairs with the kids right now, but earlier I had what I believe is a defining moment confirming me as a cuckold. When she got up and was getting into the shower she said casually to me "hmmm, I'm kind of sore 'down there' this morning".

I swear my cock shot up like a rocket at just the was she said it. So casually as if it were nothing significant.

More later.

Sound like it was a very fun filled night. I did a gang bang once and was fucked by 5 cocks. The very next morning my lips were swollen and black and blue from the hard core fucking that went on that night. Sound like she had a blast and now that she is back home with you sounds like you did too.Tell us more after you two talk.:D

SoonToBe said:
For as much as it "hurts" to know what she's doing, I am so turned on by all of this that I wouldn't change a thing. I think that is something I now accept and, dare I say, even enjoy.

I am asking this question with all due respect, but didn't you start Sue down this road? Or is my memory faulty? Either way, I'm a bit envious and very excited for you and Sue. Keep us posted!

Yes, it's quite ironic that it took about 10 years for her to even think about it and now she's quite pleased with herself.

We talked a bit more this evening before we were both worked up to a frenzy. She started out by telling me that Don isn't really her type but that the sex they had last night was incredible.

From what I can shorten from her version - they met at the first bar/club we'd met at the last 2 weeks. She said he was really happy she was there alone and she wasn't shy about telling me that they did their share of dirty dancing.

I asked what she meant by him not being her type and she just said he has this side to his personality that bothers her. After she said that I thought about it and I could see what she was getting at - he's one of these guys who gets all excited about just about anything, always ready to get all loud and stuff like that.

She said they danced for maybe an hour before he said they should go to the other bar he knew about that was right around the corner from his condo. At this point she stopped and hugged me and told me she loved me and stuff like that so I knew she must be getting to something.

Sure enough she tells me that they walked to his SUV and in the darkened end of the parking lot she undid his pants and as he looked around, she sucked his cock for a minute or two until they heard some people coming and she got all nervous. Even though I remembered she'd said he had a big cock from our last time out I asked her anyway.

There was that short hesitation again until I said "he's big, huh?" She just smiled and nodded her head and just said "very" and pushed me back into a big kiss again and again told me she loved me. I said something like "was he good to you?" (or good for you or something like that) and as I started to undress her she told me more of the evening.

They only lasted maybe 30 minutes - one drink and one dance - at the other club before he suggested they go up to his place "instead of paying for drinks". What a pickup line.

I don't remember all of what she said but that he was very good in seducing her and undressing her. But when she started telling me how good he was with his tongue I started to pay more attention. I slipped her panties off and all I could think about was his face between her legs his tongue in her pussy. In an instant a million thoughts went through my head - did she pull her legs back for him - was she wet - did she cum.

I nearly died when she said she did cum as he licked and probed her pussy - I couldn't recall if she'd ever done that with Brad and I wondered just what Don thought, tasted and felt as she orgasmed like that.

She said she didn't need to ask him to use a condom and he had lubricant too - she said he'd done what I'd done when we had to use them, put a drop or two on the inside as well as on the outside and it feels much better. And then she said something I'll always remember - she just said "I was ready for him". I know what that means - it means she'd been lying there masturbating getting herself all wet and open for him. It's what she tells me when she does it - "I'm ready for you".

I was sort of surprised that she'd gotten so carried away so quickly with him but she just said over and over that he was VERY good in getting her turned on and horny. And I also realized at this point that she was enjoying telling me what happened. She reached down and started to stroke my cock as she told me how big he looked, how tight the condom looked, and how much she wanted him. She looked at me and started to tease me saying "are you really ready for me?" "did you like how I felt last night?" "maybe you should wait a little longer". I swear, I was dying I was so horny.

Finally she let me in her pussy. She pulled her knees back and I slowly slipped into her. We fucked passionately for a while before finally getting back into the missionary position. Whatever position we were in - it was perfect. Sometimes it's just right and this was it. With her knees back I knew I wouldn't last long. She'd cum several times already and now was urging me along. "He fucked me twice last night" was the next thing I heard and I was so close. A second later "He likes this position too with my legs way back". That was it - what she said, how she said it - it was all I needed to let loose.

I thought I would have been more tired after that but I'm sort of wired, so here I am with a big smile on my face. She's dozing in the bedroom watching something on Tivo.

She told me several times over today that the sex was really good. At one point she said "he has a big cock and he knows how to use it". My smile told her my response. I learned that they talked about a number of things including how things worked for us with Brad - I understood that to be them figuring out how things would work for them. She said he seemed surprised at how she used to like to say no to sex with me the night before she'd see Brad and I couldn't believe it when she said she told him that she's doing it now again. So I asked her what she thought would be happening and she said she didn't think it'd ever go beyond maybe a date and maybe some time at his place afterwards. I asked her how often and I don't think she knew she smiled as she said she wasn't sure yet.

I'm not sure how I feel about all of this happening already but there is no denying that she is so happy right now. We haven't talked again about her/their plans for next week.

Good night all.

Sounds great. Have you asker her to write her dates in a diary? Maybe if she does this then you can be rewarded in reading it in the future. This works for CIP and I. It's great to be able to go back months later and read it and get aroused over and over again.:D

Users who are viewing this thread