• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
SoonToBe said:
Well - she just texted me that she expects to be "home" by maybe 8;30-9pm tonight.

That was all she said. I am trying to keep my mind on work as much as possible. Thankfully no one will be home till they get there tonight.

In a few hours she will fuck her lover in your bed-------wow you got balls. I really look forward yo your description of the event.

Are you going to watch from a hidden place? Will you be out in the open? I suggest you simply hide in the room.

Is your wife going to spend the night with her lover in your marital bed? Is the lover leaving after fucking your wife?

Is your wife planning to feed you a fresh cream pie or will she give you cream pie that is a few hours old?

Is your wife allowing you to insert your penis in her after the lover is gone?

I know it sounds crazy but I am wicked turned on by the idea of them doing it in our bed. I can't explain it but I am very happy that this may happen. I know it's something that can be symbolic or whatever - but I genuinely do want to feel in the future that she has shared our bed with him.

I hope to be right there with them. Not participating per se but to be there and not hiding in a closet (which would be the next best thing). I am confident that I'll be okay watching but am concerned that both of them will feel comfortable.

We cannot do overnight stays at our home. Despite our son saying he'll be staying over a friends house tonight, we would never risk us somehow oversleeping in the morning risking him coming home and finding us. Plus, I do not get the feeling from Sue that she is ready for that step with Don just yet. It took a while for her to get to that point with Brad.

Of course I get to have her afterwards!! But there is no creampie as right now, we do not know or trust Don enough to let him go bare in Sue yet so he will be using condoms for now. We did trust Brad though and I always loved how she felt afterwards.

I have a meeting in a bit here at work so I have to run and take my mind off of all of this for now.

It is taking a lot of effort to hide my excitement!!! It's odd but I do genuinely want to see them together tonight.

Stay tuned, Fantasycuck....

SoonToBe said:
I know it sounds crazy but I am wicked turned on by the idea of them doing it in our bed. I can't explain it but I am very happy that this may happen. I know it's something that can be symbolic or whatever - but I genuinely do want to feel in the future that she has shared our bed with him.

It is taking a lot of effort to hide my excitement!!! It's odd but I do genuinely want to see them together tonight.

If this guy never fucked with someone watching I suggest you hide.

Obviously I never saw my wife fucking, but she confessed that it will be a thrill for her if I could watch her fuck and she could look into my eyes as she is reaching her orgasm.

Is that what you want? Would you like your wife to look into your eyes as the lover's cock penetrates?

DO you want to see from a distance her facial expression when she is very horny?

What will you do if she walks up to you as soon as she is done and orders you to clean her pussy?

What will you think if your wife tells you the orgasm with her lover was a million times better than with you?

What will you do if after being fucked hard by her lover for a couple of hours she simply runs out of steam and falls asleep next to you-------instead of fucking you?

What will you think if she gives you a mediocre mercy fuck to get you of her back?

Think about it. Her libido energy levels are going to be a little low after fucking her lover.

What will you do is she only gets wet for her lover and stays dry with you? Pretend that the cum inside her pussy is her wetness?

Wow - youb asked a lot of questions that I'll try to answer in the short time before I leave work as I am going to go out and get some dinner before going home and waiting for them.

You must be new to my posts here because I have watched Sue several times already when she was with Brad. The first time was somewhat traumatic and I left before they got serious. But the last 2 times I did stay and it was an incredible experience to see, feel and hear her as she experienced another man bring her to orgasm several times before he finally did so himself. Her eyes were mostly closed but it was obvious how she was feeling.
I felt both extreme excitement as if I might cum without any stimulation and at the same time I also felt close to pukeing. Still, after the first few moments it was incredibly exciting to be there and watch. Brad didn't use condoms with Sue and it was very intense watching his orgasm getting closer. Finally watching his body tense up as I knew he was cumming in Sue was just almost surreal in how I felt.

Brad knew I would readily go down on Sue when she would get home after being out with him but I did not do so when we were all together, more because I didn't want him to feel weird not so much how I felt.

With Don using condoms I don't know that I would say no to going down on her but the lubricants either on the condoms or the Astroglide Sue loves doesn't taste the best.

I know that Sue said Brad made her cum a lot but that she felt that I "knew her better" and could perhaps be more satisfying. With Don. I am not so sure that I am "better" - he has a bigger cock than I do and I suspect he may give Sue a more intense clomax - but Sue has also long said that she feels more fulfilled in an emotional relationship so perhaps, they are not at that point just yet. But in general, I would love it if Don could really take her places....

She did come home several time after Brad when she was just too "fucked out" to get into it that much with me - but she never denied me letting me have my time with her. I do love how her pussy feels after she's been with another guy so even if she were to just lie there afterwards, I know I won't need much to get off tonight.

I can't wait....

But I have to resist surfing here when I get home later as the urge to masturbate may be too much for me and I surely want to save myself for her later tonight.

More possibly later but most likely tomorrow. Wish me luck - T minus 4 hours.....

STB:

Thanks for the update. I did not know you watched her fuck in the past.

I never had such experience. However, long ago (when I was in my 20s) I had a dream where I saw my wife fucking. I woke up ejaculating massive quantities of cum without having to do any physical manipulation of my penis. It may very well be one of the most intense orgasms I ever had and was driven by the brain (the biggest sex organ men and women have).

As for the intensity of your wife's orgasm. Typically a huge orgasm will develop if there is an emotional component to the sex. The emotional component may be love or something else. I do know that women have great orgasms with their lovers during a secret affair because the secrecy and the cheating is an aphrodisiac.

Outside of the bedroom I asked my wife about the quality of her orgasms during her secret affair. She simply said they were different, no better, no worse. Obviously she wanted to reduce my level of humiliation. In other words, they were probably much more intense with her lover even though he had a cock half my size.

For my wife the tiny cock was no big deal, she was so horny that she often reach orgasm almost as soon as he entered her. In addition, during the affair my wife fucked me very few times and most of the time wanted me to cum outside of her by grinding. When I snooped on her computer I saw an email where she told a girlfriend that luckily her pussy was adjusting down to the smaller penis of her lover and as long as I did not stretch her she would be OK.

My wife had four kids, the last one without episiotomy. I have a huge cock, much bigger than average, almost as big as any well endowed black man. Sometimes when she was very wet my penis felt too small for her and it would slip out. During the good times of the marriage my wife's pussy was like an open faucet----she could really get wet.

I know she was even more wet with her lover who had a cock half my size. Nevertheless, she had great orgasms by just seeing that tiny cock approaching her pussy. In other words, there was a huge emotional component, she was in love and it was a secret affair. In her mind the lover was quite good. He was so good that he made her cum with phone sex. The emotional component of sex is huge!

Yes, I was cucked by a guy half my size and she was in love.

Now that is humiliation!

Well. It's almost 8;30 and they're not here yet. I am on pins and needles waiting for them. I feel very nervous and anxious but also wickedly horny.

Fantasy - cool story you need to read my threads to understand my past as there's too much to put into too few words.

Wish me luck.

SoonToBe said:
Well. It's almost 8;30 and they're not here yet. I am on pins and needles waiting for them. I feel very nervous and anxious but also wickedly horny.

Fantasy - cool story you need to read my threads to understand my past as there's too much to put into too few words.

Wish me luck.

STB, as of now you are my hero, good luck------like I said--you really have balls.

I wish I had the guts to tell my wife to re-connect with her lover so I can be re-cuckolded in the open (rather than in secrecy and deceit). That may be the only way to get rid of my shame and humiliation. If I put my stamp of approval then I should feel less humiliated.

BTW, when I ask my wife about her orgasms with the lover when we are in bed making out she gives me a completely different story. She tells me that without a doubt her orgasms with the lover were a 10, whereas orgasms with me are about 2-3 or sometimes a 4. Luckily she is so orgasmic that she always cums. I have to asume that she is telling the truth when we are in bed.

Outside of the bedroom we rarely talk about her fucking with the lover-----we are both bashful about it. She probably wants to protect me and I go into denial mode.

I assume your wife is being fucked as I type these words.
I hope it went well.

See if you can ejaculate as she reaches orgasm, that would be sweet.

SoonToBe said:
I still remain with my last point in the earlier post. I could and would not tolerate a longer/permanent period where she was off limits to me.

Honestly, I would like to experience it for a short period of time though. I just think the idea of her being exclusive to someone else for maybe a few days or a week or so would be incredibly exciting to me. But a definite part of that excitement is that at the end of that period of time that we reclaim each other.

What you're missing is that yes, TODAY you couldn't accept any long term or permanent denial, but if it was a slow process.....

From what I remember (although I do have a kinda shitty memory:rolleyes:)of your posts of a couple months ago, you liking what you're liking now didn't seem possible; and yet, here you are. Fer instance....what you said above about being excluded for a week or so, doesn't sound like the guy who said he wouldn't want Sue to go on a short vacation with her lover, even if family logistics could work out.

My guess is the creampies will be back in your life soon, also. I'm sure ALL THREE of you want Don's sperm inside Sue, not a baggie; so I'm sure Don will be getting the STD test soon, and promise to be monogamous to your polygamous wife.

Anyway, I hope Sue is getting the best fucking she's ever had in her life right now, and you are enjoying watching Don's big old cock going in and out, in and out, in and out....:)

T.

Side note to Fantasy: Are you crazy, of course you should get them back together. THEY'RE IN LOVE!! If I've seen anybody in my years of lurking who woud enjoy/needs the humiliation of this lifestyle, it's you! If you can't do it, have her PM me, I'll give her the go ahead. You'll be happier if they're back together.

T.

Troilusand said:
Side note to Fantasy: Are you crazy, of course you should get them back together. THEY'RE IN LOVE!! If I've seen anybody in my years of lurking who woud enjoy/needs the humiliation of this lifestyle, it's you! If you can't do it, have her PM me, I'll give her the go ahead. You'll be happier if they're back together.

T.

I am afraid to ask outside the bedroom.

In bed we talk during foreplay,but it is all a fantasy. Sure, my wife took the fantasy to reality when she cuckolded me, but she always meant to keep it a secret.

The few times we made love while she was cuckolding she did not have to make up anything to get me horny. During that time she basically told me how she was fucking her lover and I thought she was pretty good at telling me a fantasy-----what an irony.

As she was telling me how she fucked her lover she knew I thought it was all fantasy talk. I am sure she had a good laugh at my expense.

In any event---who knows-they may still be fucking, but I doubt it.

I wish she was still fucking, but I am somewhat ambivalent.

I want to hear from STB, may I will get the courage to formally ask my wife after I read some more of his tuff.

Yeah, he's busy right now...why don't you tell me how you caught her being unfaithful to you, 'til STB gets back? Unless you've done this in another thread--if so, tell me where to look. I don't really wanna hijack this thread, even if Soon is a little distracted right now. WEG

T.

Well. It's the next day. To be honest, I don't know how Sue is even walking this morning with what Don (and I) did to her last night.

I am still sort of numb and processing it all. I will say, he IS a jerk but my god can he make Sue scream!

She's in the shower now as she wanted to be cleaned up for when our son gets home soon. So I will post more later.

I will say one thing now - I definitely felt some humiliation last night as it is apparent that Don certainly knows how to "fuck her brains out" as the saying goes. I would say I definitely felt it when I watched them in our own bed for their second time last night.

I just heard the shower turn off. More later.

SoonToBe said:
Well. It's the next day. To be honest, I don't know how Sue is even walking this morning with what Don (and I) did to her last night.

I am still sort of numb and processing it all. I will say, he IS a jerk but my god can he make Sue scream!

She's in the shower now as she wanted to be cleaned up for when our son gets home soon. So I will post more later.

I will say one thing now - I definitely felt some humiliation last night as it is apparent that Don certainly knows how to "fuck her brains out" as the saying goes. I would say I definitely felt it when I watched them in our own bed for their second time last night.

Damn, now I'M hard. Hurry back. S2B! :D

Very promising!! I think we might have a "Soon to be sub" on our hands.:D

T.

SoonToBe said:
Delicious - simply delicious!

SoonToBe said:
Good, Sue can just use him as her boy toy until she's bored with him!

SoonToBe said:
I can't wait!

SoonToBe said:
Can't wait to hear more about his prowess and your feelings watching it unfold!

SoonToBe said:
Later can't come soon enough for me! Thanks for sharing!

Hey everyone - I'm sorry but we have a house full of visitors since earlier this afternoon.

I told Sue I was sneaking off but can't spend too much time away from the family out back since we lit a fire in the fire-pit.

She did say that no matter what later she WILL have energy for me.

Gotta run. We've had visitors all day (nothing like surprises) so there's still much for us to talk over as I have several questions for her after last night.

So - I got up earlier this morning just so I could have some time to update everyone here.

I'll try to keep it short/concise but there is just so much on my mind since then.
I mean from the minute they got here, it was clear that this was going to be very different from how she was with Brad. And I have to say that I was actually a bit more at ease with her with Don than Brad where she felt she needed/wanted to be naked with him. That always unnerved me - that from the minute she was with Brad that she wanted to be naked with him.

They got here about 9:15 on Friday night and I was kind of annoyed that Sue had driven herself home (Don followed her) after they'd had a bit to drink already. But I suppose that them being a bit ***** made it easier for them. The first thing she did was kiss me very passionately but as she finished she whispered "I don't have any panties on!". And as Don came through the door she went and kissed him and he just pulled up her skirt and held her butt cheeks as he kissed her.

We opened a bottle of wine and had some idle conversation and then Sue took him on a tour of the house. I didn't follow as they went downstairs but I did stay behind them as the went upstairs to the bedrooms. They kissed in each room and as they did so, Don ran his hands up under her skirt. When they reached our bedroom he pushed her against a wall and kissed her even more and she responded by spreading her legs so he could get his fingers into her pussy. I stayed in the doorway and watched as she slid down a bit and let him have more of her. She looked at me and then just closed her eyes and let him do whatever he wanted.

I felt like a 3rd wheel staring at them so I went back to the living room and had some more wine. I wasn't sure if they were going to get right to it in the bedroom but a second later they followed down to the living room. Don said we had a nice house and added, a "nice bedroom" and I just said "yeah, it's comfortable for us".

They started kissing, "making out" on the couch and I was sort of just sitting there across from them. From how Don was acting, he didn't seem to have a problem with me being there. Within a few minutes, Sue's jean skirt was up around her waist and he was pushing her legs apart. It was just the way he did it that left me cold though - it wasn't passion, it was just horny sex.

At one point Sue looked at me with glassy eyes and smiled as she pulled her legs back and let Don probe her pussy more. My cock was throbbing and I didn't really know what to do with myself as it sort of felt like I was in the audience and they were putting on a show for me.

What totally got me going was when Sue slipped down to her knees in front of him and undid his pants. That was the moment I was anxious about - seeing his cock that she'd raved so much about. She pulled his pants down and my god - he was huge!!! No wonder she was so into fucking him and not caring about much else.

It was also the first point where I would say I felt a touch of humiliation. I'd never felt it before but at that moment - seeing her holding this huge cock in her hands and knowing what she'd be doing with him left me with the most intense feelings. As she started sucking him all I could feel was this intense passion and desire for her - not for me to have sex with her - but a passion and desire to see her USE that cock! Yes, it freaked me out a bit that he was both thicker and longer than my cock is - but seeing her with her mouth and hands on it was like pushing the "on switch" for me.

At that moment, I knew I was truly a cuckold - I wanted to see her getting fucked by him. But I wasn't ready for what she and they did next. A second later as my thoughts settled Sue just climbed up onto him and started to rub his cock against her pussy! I couldn't see everything until she leaned further forward and then - sitting maybe 8 feet across from them - I could see her rubbing this big thick cock against her pussy. Back and forth and it was obvious she was turned on from how wet she looked.

Maybe she did it because I was there, or maybe it was just what she did all the time but seeing her like that - leaning forward with her pussy now on display for me set me off. I didn't pull my own cock out - if I did,I'd have cum all over. Instead I just sat and stared and stayed quiet.

She rubbbed him up and down her wet slit and it was just so intense to watch her get wetter and wetter. At one point she rubbed him in almost a circular motion right around where her vagina was and when she pulled him away I could see that she was now open! You just cannot imagine the pit in my stomach seeing my own wife's body responding like that - but there it was - she was wet and now very open for him.

It felt like hours went by but really, just a moment later, she rubbed him again against her vagina and this time she pushed him into her! It was like watching the most erotic porn movie ever. Just the tip went into her and I swear, I both felt like cumming and vomiting at once. But I could not turn away - I stayed totally silent - I didn't want to distract them as this was just so intense.

And then, with the tip in her like that she sat up more and from behind I could see that she was rubbing her clit and starting to bounce up and down on his cock. As she slid down I realized she was taking him BARE. I was worried about the whole health thing as I know we'd discussed condoms - but I was also just frozen and I just let it happen, hoping she'd stop before it was too late.

Fantasy and others - I now know of humiliation - it happened as she sat there just riding him right in front of me. Don didn't do a thing except let her. And my god did she. He just lay back and she did it all. She slid down him till just his balls were nestled up against her and then she'd pull herself all the way up till he almost slipped out of her (she did tell me she did this on purpose because she knew I was there and it was what I wanted). And she was right - at that moment, I wanted her to do it all. Despite my concerns - I can honestly say that I would have loved her to ride him like that till he came squirting inside her. I wanted to see it all. She was his for the night as I now knew and I just went with it.

I knew she was close herself from how she sounded and how she was moving. And sure enough, a minute or two later she let out a scream that left me no doubt she'd cum on his cock. She stopped moving and slumped against him and he stayed hard and deep in her.

Even now, that moment touched me deeply. Seeing her lying against him, catching her breath with his hard cock still buried in her. Knowing he felt her cum like that just made me feel so incredible. I can't explain it but I just felt so good about it - I didn't cum or anything but I felt a lot of the same post-orgasm satisfaction I usually felt after fucking her. A moment later - for me - she pulled herself off of him so slowly. It seemed like his cock would never end as it slid out of her and she still lay forward - all I could see was this huge cock come out of her pussy! They lay together for a moment longer and her pussy stayed wide open with her legs straddling his.

I could have sat there all night - I mean if I touched my cock, it would have exploded. Seeing her like that - so visibly satisfied - was just such a turn-on.

Maybe a minute or two went by when I heard Sue say out loud "lets go up to the bedroom....". With that she slid back to the floor and pulled his pants off altogether. She held his cock like a leash and pulled him up the stairs. She said to me as she turned her head back "how about you give us a few minutes before you come up?" and then they just went up the stairs.

More in a minute.

I don't know how he got hard again so quickly but by the time I mustered up enough will to go back up - he was fully hard again and she was eagerly sucking on him as he was playing with her pussy. Again, either they didn't see me or they ignored me as they were totally into each other.

It wasn't like with Brad where she stayed naked and wanted him to see all of her - no, they were horny again and were obviously heading for a second round. Sue put the condom on him this time and said something about having to make sure he's safe in the future so they wouldn't need them.

I don't remember all of what went on because by now I was incredibly horny and was doing all I could to keep from cumming till it was my turn. But Don was all over her this time. Saying lots of trashy stuff - about how he was going to fill her pussy, how he was going to stretch her out and she was loving it. Finally he turned her over on her knees and he got into her from behind.

There is something so erotic about seeing your own wife just present her pussy to her lover for him to fuck. On her knees she reached back and rubbed and spread herself open for him to take again.

They changed positions lots of times this time around and as I said, Don just kept saying stuff like you'd have heard teenagers saying - not the kind of passionate caring stuff that Brad had said. Lots of "you are such a good fuck" stuff like that.

When he got her on her back again he started saying stuff that really got to me - stuff about how he liked fucking her in "her own bed" - and he said several things about how this being where she'd gotten knocked up twice. She squealed away at all of this - clearly telling him and me she was enjoying it.

She'd cum several times and I knew from my own expereinces with her that I didn't think she was going to have another really explosive orgasm again. Instead she just lay there and told him over and over to "fuck me good" and that's what he did.

He was so forceful that they had to reposition themselves several times. At the end though - it was all Don and Sue just lay there. As I said, she was very "fucked out" - I don't think she's used to how big he is. Finally - it had to be well after 11pm by now, Don reared up and let go one more time. She just lay there with her legs wrapped around him and pulled him in as he came a second time.

Again he pulled out and rollled over onto my side of the bed. His cock softened up more quickly this time and Sue giggled as she pulled the condom off again and played with the cum in the tip of it. I felt again like I was intruding so I slipped back into the hallway and as they kissed and hugged I left them alone and went back downstairs.

I had so many thoughts in my mind at that time - too much to really think about. I heard the water running in the bathroom and wondered if they'd shower together or anything but it went off a few minutes later.

They came downstairs after that - Don with just his shirt on and Sue - stark naked in all her glory! I was sort of in the kitchen by then and I just left them in the living room as it just didn't feel right to intrude on their last few moments together. She stood there proudly naked as he slid on his pants and finished getting dressed. They kissed as I walked into the room. Don saw me and finally addressed me and just said "thanks - she's an incredible woman" and the Sue just said "talk to you over the weekend and kissed him passionately" and then walked him to the front door.

Seeing her kissing him again and seeing him out naked like that really struck me - that I loved her and loved what she'd done.

A second later she was back in the living room saying "well, are you ready now?". I was behind her in a flash on the steps up to the bedroom. There were wet spots all over the bed and there were two knotted condoms lying on the floor. She giggled and just said "now you see why I love fucking him - can you believe his cock?". I kissed her and ran my hands over her body including down to her pussy where I felt she was very open. Wet inside from the lubricant but so so open! She lay back on the bed and just said "your turn".

I know it was all in my mind but she felt SOOOO open inside - all the way inside too. I know it's all in my mind but I let myself think of how she used to be tight up inside - that even when we'd fuck a lot and she'd get pretty open, that up inside her was still snug and tight - but not this time. Her pussy felt cavernous inside. She giggled at me and teased me of how Don had fucked her - and how maybe he'd ruined her for me!! That did it - almost 3 hours of being on the edge - she just teased me a bit more and I lost it - lack of friction inside and all - and I started to cum and cum inside her. Finally I collapsed against her. It happened so fast I didn't even get to wallow in the feelings I'd had about them in our bed or anything like that.

I pulled out of her and she even commented on how much it felt like I'd cum and I reminded her that it was 2 days of waiting and she smiled and all she said was "thank you".

So that was it. I got up and got her a wash cloth and we cleaned up a bit but we really didn't talk about a lot afterwards. LIke I said, there was so much on my mind that it just seemed nicer to lie there and cuddle and to not talk - to just feel each other and feel close to each other. She asked me several times if I was alright and each time I just caressed her and said "yes, I am fine".

There's more that we talked about yesterday and much more for us to talk about today but that's for later. I wanted to get all of the stuff about Friday night out of my head and onto "paper" before it got any more blurred into incredible memories.

What can I say - I love being a cuckold.

Reactions: StudCaptM

Users who are viewing this thread