• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve, 05.18.2013 Post #28: “I hear in her voice how she enjoys being with him, enjoys the role she is fulfilling for him.”

Steve, 05.19.2013 Post #35: “ Now that she's becoming more involved with him, she feels like she could really start to feel what she's wanted.

She said that she hasn't had sex like this in years and years. She was very honest, and said that she can't remember when she's been able to release so easily. She told me how incredible she feels with him. She said that, once she feels him in her that she loses all thought about anything else.” ..... “At one point she said, "He's like a teenager" and that at times she feels like a real Cougar, and that she ..... tries to compensate for her age difference with him.

I told her that it DID turn me on that she was only fucking him for now.

“I am happy with what we are doing.” ..... “It sounds crazy but it still turns me on, that she will only share her pussy now, with Robert.” ..... “There is something about knowing that she may only be fucking Robert, in the future, that just drives me crazy. Even more so, knowing it's what she wants, is still just the most intense feeling.

Steve, 05.19.2013Post #40: “ The thing is, I want to let her go with it, this time. She's continually assuring me that she loves me, and knows what she's doing.” ..... “I still very much want to see this through.”

“She'd still like to know that Robert wants her emotionally, as well as physically.”

Seeing her naked, but knowing I cannot have sex with her, because she doesn't want to with me, even now it is something that touches me in a way that I cannot explain, and yet makes me feel incredible. It is a powerfully eerie feeling to see her feeling so wonderful, confident and satisfied, and to know that another man has given her those feelings.

Maybe I have a bit of a masochistic side to me, but as long as I know I'm not going to lose her, I want this to continue.

Steve, 05.20.2013 Post #47:
She continued and said that she “felt like she wanted to enjoy the time with Robert just for herself.”

By the time I moved up to be next to her she was on the border of tears. She felt terrible that, for now, she wanted her sexual outlet to be [only] with Robert. She said she needs to feel that she can be all his.” ..... She said she, loved me and that she didn't want to lose me, but since she's started this with Robert, she feels she needs to ‘let herself go with this’, if I still want her to.
She said she hated saying ‘no’ to me, and that she would love to spread her legs and let me fuck her brains out. "Is that what you want? [Or,] do you want me to continue on, with Robert?"

I sat back and said, "Then we should talk.”

It wasn't easy for her. Tears started flowing at several points. She said she couldn't believe that she was telling her husband that she wanted to be exclusive with her lover. She said she couldn't believe she wanted this with me, the person who's brought her so much pleasure, and passion for so long.
I asked her if it was what she wanted to do for right-now, never mind the past 25+ years. This was one of the times, when the tears came, as she held off but eventually nodded yes. I told her that I understood how she could be confused and uncertain. I told her that I was too.

I said that this was something we'd started together, and I patted her pussy, and said I WANTED her to share "this" with other guys and that her doing so turned me on incredibly. She sniffed, and asked me if I was sure. I said, I would rather just, “jerk-off, than to ruin what you are feeling with Robert.” She asked me why I wanted her to "fall for him," and I told her that I knew that if she, or I, stopped it now, it would be something we would wonder about for the future. She said that she understood that but she wanted to know why I wanted it.
I told her that I wanted to see, and feel the excitement of her growing desire for him. I also felt that I wanted to separate the sexual side of our relationship, from the rest and to let her explore that part as she seems to want to. I told her that yes, I would miss fucking her, but I felt great about the rest of our relationship. I want to see and know that the rest is stable, even if we aren't sexual together.

I said that I thought it is incredibly arousing to me to know she is his, and that it turns me on incredibly, to think and know of their sexual pleasure together. I told her that for now, it turns me on, that she will only have sex with him. I said that I didn't want it forever, but that for now, it was something I wanted to feel with her.

I asked her if she was worried about falling in love with him. She said, "No, I know that it'd just be a fling with him.” She said that he "definitely wants kids," and he'd "want someone younger.” ... “It's okay - I know he wants me - a lot." She told me that she finally feels, from Robert, what she's wanted, since Brad. He WANTS to fuck her and he WANTS her to be his sexual outlet. The look in her eyes as she said, "He says he's never had it as good, as with me," told me all I needed to hear.

She hugged me, and said that I was being really wonderful about all of this and said, "even if it's what you want, I know it's not easy for you.” I hugged her and said that I was OK, letting her go, as long as she was aware of what was going on. She said she was. I asked her, "Do you love him?" She said, "No, not yet," and that she didn't think she'd ever love him, the way she does me. I asked her if that feeling grew, would it be something that would come between us? Again, with tears, as she hugged me, she said it would never come between us. She looked at me and said, "What about you? will it affect how you feel about me if I do?" I hugged her and said, nothing could change how I felt about her, unless I lost her love.

She said that she did want to let this happen with Robert. She told me, “You need to know what may happen.” I asked, what? She said that ‘for her to feel what she needs to’, and “get it out of her system,” that she was going to be with him only, for sex. She kissed me and said, "that's why I don't want to be with you." She knows that their desires for each other are going to grow, that she's never felt so alive, since she's agreed to fulfill his desires and needs. Robert lets her know that he definitely wants her for sex.
Post#48
She asked, "Are you really going to be OK, not having sex with me for a while?" I said, That at times I’ll most definitely miss it, and wish we'd not done this. But that it turned me on incredibly. That as long as I still felt close to her, that I would be okay. She promised to, "Tell me everything" if that's what I want. I hugged her and said, "I would love you to share like that.” She kissed me and said. “I promise.”

Steve, 05.20.2013 #52
I know that she wants Memorial Day weekend for us to 'reconnect'. As important as it is to do this with Robert, she needs the reassurance that she can reconnect with me. And, she wants to make sure that I can reconnect with her, and that I can still cum with her, that when it goes back to the 2 of us making love, that I can still climax with her. I think what I'm maybe most cautious about there, is that I don't want to be in a position where it's months or longer before I feel her silky pussy again.

Steve, 05.21.2013 #64
As a lover, Robert is fulfilling almost every one of her desires. He always lets her know that he wants her. Praises her, compliments her, gazes at her, and a biggie for her, she says, "He listens to me.” She described more but I think you get the point that it’s obvious she is ‘enamored’ with him in many ways. I told her she was beautiful, and I thanked her for sharing that with me. She sighed, and rolled over to snuggle up to me with one arm across my chest and whispered that she loved me.

She seeing him tomorrow. He is the one asking her "when can I see you again" He'd see her more if she could. I know that makes her feel like on Cloud 9.

I'll just say, that she said again tonight that she, "Wants Memorial Day to be for us" and emphasizing the 'us' part.

STB

Harry you are very right about this i think i was wrong about robbie and sue they. are getting eveything thay want and as STB has posted it sound's like they are good togather as well.

and hope it stay's that way to the end of this for steve and sue and robert. hope sue has a fun filled summer with robbie.

i hope this weekend is one of the best for you and sue in along time.

keep us posted.

STB,
Friday. Your weekend of wonder is about to start and you must be as excited and wound up as can be. Some time over this weekend Sue is going to bring up the next denial period. If you think it through today, you have a chance of giving her an answer from your big head. If not your answer may come from a very excited little head! That could be anything. I know you might want to leave it up to Sue but I think on this she will really want you to give her an honest answer to what you want and can cope with. Not necessarily the same thing! I thing the whole of the last two weeks has been new and ultimately exciting for you. The reality of the next three or four is bound to be less so, if only because the novelty will be gone. Dont forget also that Sue will be getting more and more emotionally entangled with Robert as they go forward. You may need the reconnection islands more than you both think. It may be better to have the discussion earlier rather than later. That way you can both relax about it and really enjoy your time together in between your family commitments. Good luck.

Peak, Very well thought out, and very wise advise for Steve.
A thoughtful read of other threads, like “Radicalguy” (Rick & Brenda) and “Curiousdave” http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18316&start=1325 indicate that these kind of ‘relationships’ can get emotionally complicated, without some honest forethought. The little head doesn't think, Just feels!
My previous post was not meant to imply that no ‘pitfalls’ exist. Continued care & guidance are wise, no matter how comfortable the principle participants feel.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry. Peak. Very Good Thoughtful Posts. But the Wild Card in all this is still Robert. What is He going to Do??? What is He Feeling??? Do Not Assume Anything!!!! Remember He is saying He is in it for the sex. Does anyone know if anything has changed in His mind??? Sue may have fallen for Him like a ton of bricks. But........ They are have lots of fun right now. Should be a good summer. Enjoy the ride.

Harry2614 said:
A change in attitude

Having done so, I have softened my position considerably. At this point, I have to accept that this is about (3) people, getting what each desires most, at this point in each of their lives.

What I read from Steve’s narrative, is 2 people, (Steve & Sue) after much heartfelt discussion, are committed to each others needs & wants. And the third, (Robert) fully appreciating the “gift,” he is receiving with minimal emotional investment.

Are there risks? Of course, but are the risks here more than the risks wagered in so many other ‘marital relationships’. Each participant here, has already experienced what that is like. With the communication that is so important, Steve, Sue and even Robert are aware of the pitfalls.

Well said Harry! I share your point of view and will add that's why I've kept coming back to read since the beginning. Thanks for sharing your life with us Steve! I know it's an online journal of sorts for you and helps you sort out your thoughts and emotions. Reading about your journey does the same for me. Thanks!

peakmb said:
I think on this she will really want you to give her an honest answer to what you want and can cope with. Not necessarily the same thing! I thing the whole of the last two weeks has been new and ultimately exciting for you. The reality of the next three or four is bound to be less so, if only because the novelty will be gone. Dont forget also that Sue will be getting more and more emotionally entangled with Robert as they go forward. You may need the reconnection islands more than you both think. It may be better to have the discussion earlier rather than later. That way you can both relax about it and really enjoy your time together in between your family commitments

Well said Peak! Sue is becoming a good Domme! She wants (desires) Steve to submit. Isn't that what a dominant needs from a submissive? Part of what makes this game fun is the power exchange. All subs have limits. A good Dominant may test and stretch those limits, but to ignore those limits altogether is a sign of an unhealthy relationship. Sue is having her cake and eating it too! Good for her!

Hi Steve,
In post # 76 you said that Sue invited you to join her & her friends this afternoon. Is that supposed to be after her visit with Robert? Are you going to go? Could Robert be there? Has she ever said anything about you meeting him?
Have a great weekend, can't wait to see your updates.

Rick - no - that was part of her 'story' she'd given to cover her time this afternoon. And seeing how it's now 3:30pm, I know where she is and I have a wide range of nasty ideas about what she's doing right now.....

Sptbj - I do agree - Sue's always had times when she enjoyed "being in charge". I'd almost say it comes naturally to her as it seems to at work where she has many leadership responsibilities. I think it's been a bit reserved around/for me in the past so yes, this could be her accepting that it might be something that could work between us.

Will - no ideas what Robert is thinking other than that he accepted Sue being home with me all of the weekend. At least so far that's what I'm aware of - I suppose it'd titillate everyone here if she were to sneak off for a rendezvous with him. But given her desire to reconnect with me, I don't see her flipping back and forth like that between him and I.

Peak - I've been giving serious thought to what I'll say when she brings it up to me as I have no doubt that she is going to want to continue. I alluded to some of my thinking earlier on this when I believe I'd said that I might suggest we try another 2-week period and see if it is as satisfactory as this one has been. Maybe then we'd try 3-weeks after that? That actually might put us right up to 4th of July so that may work. I suppose if I had to say it, that'd be what I'd want to try out.

I do know that a lot of the mood/attitude from last week is me. I felt some of it this morning when I thought about her - seeing him again tonight and knowing that it's been every-other-day this week. I think that is what perhaps got to me last week too when she saw him 2 days in a row. I love her and I know she's enjoying every moment of this. Of course I cringe when I think of their most intimate moments - especially when I hear of her kissing him as either or both of them orgasm. But at the same time, oh how that thought just makes me want to whip out my cock and jerk-off. I think I fear the actual moments - but that I love the idea of her sharing them with him. I think not having seen them together also adds to the arousal I feel - it is so much more vivid in some ways in my head. I know I'm stitching together the best of times that I'd seen her in the past but making it this mystery-man instead of her past lovers.

Our son has run our daughter over to her girlfriends and he'll be gone too until later this evening so hopefully, when Sue gets home, perhaps there will be time enough for her to share with me again. Perhaps she'll relent and decide tonight is close enough to the holiday for me to have her again?

More later as I suspect I have another hour or two before she'll be home.

Steve I wasn't talking about This Weekend. I was looking more long term. Like past Aug. Into Sept. That's what You have to Take a hard look at. Enjoy the next 90 days. Your in Cuckold Heaven!!!!

I'm surprised that nobody has yet remarked on the introduction of the word 'obey' into Sue's vocabulary, as in 'Obey my wishes' page 78.

UKResearcher said:
I'm surprised that nobody has yet remarked on the introduction of the word 'obey' into Sue's vocabulary, as in 'Obey my wishes' page 78.

UK: Read SPTBJ2's observation in Post #87, And Steve's reply in Post #89

There are times in the past, where she has enjoyed Steve 'dominating' her.
But, there are also several times where she has made her intentions very clear. I remember one instance about 2 years ago, when she told Steve she was "definitely going" to a wedding that Frank had invited her to.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I have to be quick as she's off dropping our daughter off at a friends house where she'll spend the night and our son has already taken off so I know when she gets back - our fun will begin!!!! But I just have to share a bit about last night. She did get home about 5pm and it was obvious to me from the moment she got out of the car that she'd spent the last few hours having sex. Her hair was in place but there was no doubt it'd been strewn about (she said the wind had blown it on the way home) but it was more how she carried herself - again maybe it was in my head but I swore that even just how she walked, I could tell, but the look on her face and that deep look in her eyes almost as if she'd just woken up, so relaxed - satisfied - even the glow about her just turned me on.

Everyone was home and we sat and talked for a bit all of us. I know it'd made me anxious last week and even earlier this week - but just knowing how she must have been beneath her pants and panties - it just made me so horny it is hard to even describe! She talked and then we discussed going out for a bite to eat and I followed her up to the bedroom. As she closed the door she looked at me and asked me if I was horny - and there was no doubt she knew that answer. Then she asked me when I'd cum last. I told her on Thursday and she smiled and said then we can have some fun later tonight and then said that if I really wanted that she'd let me "help her" again as she likes to call it for me going down on her. I told her that I always loved to share in the moment with her and she said "okay, but this is for you" and she giggled and said something like "I've had all I can take already".

I admit it was kind of a repeat from the other night but at the same time it struck me that she was going to get undressed (or I was going to help) and that I wasn't. I liked that she was doing this for me and at the same time, that she enjoyed it herself too. She slipped off her top but she left her bra on as she slid off her pants and then she looked at me and as she lay back against the bed - again, up on her elbows, she said "you can take them off" and then added "it's what you want". As I reached under her to pull them down she said that "he was really horny this afternoon". I saw the outline of one of her period-pads and I started to think about why she suddenly had them in the bathroom and in her purse when she hasn't had a period in probably 2 years or more now - right at the same time I realized that she'd bought them again because of just this - and I slid off her panties and confirmed my thoughts. She looked at me and said "I'd be a mess if I didn't have that with me" as she saw me staring. The center of the pad was a darkened color compared to the rest of it.

I guess I was daydreaming again because she did an "ahem" and then I continued. She lay back and said "be quick okay". And again - as I leaned in and she felt my hands on the insides of her thighs, she said "just the outside, remember". This time wasn't like the last - her pussy was open at the bottom and everything was just more swollen and spread. The darkened pink entrance to her vagina glistened inside and I did run my tongue just around the edge which made her let out this sexy moan - she pulled back as I gently teased what I could reach with my tongue in the middle and she sat up and said "later - okay?". I gave out a groan but then said "ok" and I gently licked all around the rest.

There is nothing like this moment with her. Feeling her most tender and private parts and knowing that Robert was enjoying her just a little while earlier. I admit it is humbling to think of her having probably been writhing around beneath him - her breasts against his chest and his cock inside where my tongue only licks at the outside. I keep saying it - but it turns me on like all heck to share that moment with her. I guess I'm a bit used to the mild tang of his cum now - it almost seems to blend with her sweetness. But no sooner had I really gotten into it that she sat up and said "okay baby - later now, okay?" and she pulled my face upwards and kissed me. She still had her bra on as she stood up and changed the pad in her panties and said something like "he feels so good in me".

It is a very weird feeling between her and I now that it is out in the open what is happening between them. She isn't shy to share how she feels sexually with me - I guess maybe I'm like a girlfriend to her in that way. I see this same feeling in many other posts here and on other sites so I"m not alone in loving that my wife is so sexual with another guy.

Anyway - she pushed me aside and she got dressed and stood there as she was going to put on her top and instead, she pulled me to her and said she loved me and kissed me deeply - and I do mean deeply and passionately - and then she just said "later, okay?" I smiled and said "ok" and I watched her pull on a t-shirt and pair of lounge pants to go back downstairs in.

So - fast forward to later in the evening - it's now past 10pm and there's no sign of anything happening yet. She's made googly eyes at times and such but we're still hanging in the den with the kids at 10:30pm when I start to say that I'm going to head up and head towards bed. Sue seems reluctant to follow but does and when we get in the bedroom she looks at me and says that she's pretty tired from a long day and a long week. She kissed me and then said "besides, the weekend doesn't start till tomorrow..." and then a second later she looks at me with this sexy smile on her face and then she just plainly - as if it was just something totally normal - she says "beside, I want to enjoy him for one more night". I was stunned but also turned on as all heck. She came up to me and hugged me - and felt my hard-on - and said "and just think how much you'll want me tomorrow?!". I kind of moaned and groaned and she did the whole "come on baby, one more night won't matter" and then she kissed the back of my neck and whispered "besides, doesn't it turn you on a little to wait?". I said something again about "...tomorrow..." and she said "you can take all of your desires out on me then, promise.....".

She stripped naked and then slowly pulled on a t-shirt - I know she did it to sort of torment me at that point. I'd like to say we talked more but it was well after 11pm and we'd had a glass of wine or two together and she'd had some earlier with Robert so I just sort of resigned to waiting till today. I climbed into bed next to her and spooned up behind her. She snuggled into me and as I held her tight and rubbed her shoulders and such she leaned back and said "if you promise not to cum in me, you can put it in me for a bit".

I swear my cock nearly broke her hip at how hard it got right away. She giggled and reached between her legs as we spooned and she said "just a little okay - I guess you deserve it" and then she giggled as she felt how hard I was and said "oh - you're going to want me tomorrow, I can tell" and with that she rubbed the tip against her wet hole and I slipped right in!!!!!

She groaned as I filled her and said "easy - I told you to take it easy!!!" and she pulled away from me. I nearly screamed out at how she felt when I first felt her. On her side spooned she was tighter than I'd imagined - but oh my god - how wet and soft and silky she felt!!!! I immediately grabbed her hips and almost instinctively pulled her towards me. She felt so fucking good!!!! I released her and pulled her back one more time even more deeply - only this time when I released her she pulled away and off of me and said "that's enough! Oh my god you feel big" - and before I could do anything she turned onto her back and then to face me. She kissed me and said "can you wait till tomorrow?" and then a second later she added in her sweetest voice "please....".

I hadn't even noticed how wet my cock was as it lay against my thigh all I could think of was how she felt and how I now felt wanting her even more. I thought about saying no - I thought about jerking off - but the more I thought about it - I just kind of moaned and said "okay". She pulled me to her for a huge kiss that was almost as good as sex from how she molded her whole body to mine and how she gently stroked my still hard and wet cock. As she let go of me she said "I love you baby" and then she added "this is the most amazing thing we've ever done". And she pulled down her t-shirt and said "now can we go to sleep?" I spooned back up with her - now with 2 layers of cloth between us and my cock still throbbing for release. She cooed that she loved me and I guess feeling her fall asleep next to me calmed me down.

And so - now at 6pm she's due back any moment with some champagne and maybe some shrimp cocktails before we settle into a long night of fucking.....

Well, Steve, It's now close to 7pm. Sat. evening. I hope Sue is back and your "reclaiming" of Sue's pussy is underway!! Yea!!! The way you describe it, I can almost feel it myself lol.

I don't expect you to read this until sometime Monday, or even Tuesday. Just wanted to wish you well, and hope it all is good fun for you.
Of course, there is all kinds of speculation on what Sue will decide for a continuation of 'denial'. I just hope it is something that you both agreed on, as Peak has said, "with your big head, and not your little head"

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
No need to wait till Monday to finally find time for a quick update.

Let me just say that last night surpassed anything either of us could have possibly imagined. I'm not even sure where to start. When she came home it was about 6:30pm and she liked that I'd gotten champagne and a snack for us. We kissed and she motioned for me to follow her up to the bedroom. When I followed her in she turned and said "you're waiting till later still ..... you almost jumped the gun last night" and giggled and came to me and kissed me and gently felt my rapidly swelling cock.

She wanted to change into something more sexy and said that I should listen to her for now. I was speechless - she had me glued to every word. She looked so sexy. "I want you to feel something" - I heard her say but it didn't register as I was just in awe of her. She took my hand and pulled her pants down and pulled her panties out and put my hand in. "Don't go in - just play around the outside". I groaned as a reply but I moved my fingers downward further between her legs and it was wet. "Rub it around .... but don't go in" - I was so friggin' turned on if she'd have stroked my cock I'd have exploded already. She closed her eyes and signed and then looked at me and said "that's still from him you know". I gulped and I said "yeah - I know". And with that she pulled my hand out of her panties and said "okay - that's all for now .... lets go eat and have that champagne" and with that she slid off her pants but left her panties on. She stood and pulled off her top but left her bra on and then pulled just a long t-shirt over her head. It took all of maybe 30 seconds for all of that - but I was just stuck not believing this is her. It wasn't until she kissed me and said "more later honey - mmmmm" and she walked out of the bedroom back towards the kitchen!

I ran after her but I realized that by the time I got there - she was right - the champagne and some food would only make us both even hornier than we both were. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was horny for sure. We tried to keep to a normal conversation but by the end of the 2nd glass of champagne and most of the shrimp, I had her prone on the couch in the living room and was trying to reach behind her to unclip her bra. She pushed me off and said we should take the 3rd glass of champagne up to the bedroom - then she kissed me and said I should give her 5 minutes alone first. I knew I should say okay - how could I not.

She went upstairs and I watched that clock until it read 5 minutes had gone by at which point I went up to the bedroom and opened the door.
I found her lying on the bed in some new lingerie I'd never seen before. The top was a push-up style with a bit of a corset like appearance. The panties were split in the middle and had lace covering her pussy beneath. She had on a sexy garter belt that was clipped at mid-thigh to some sheer stockings. She looked incredible. "You like?" I was practically drooling at the sight of her. "I wore this last night with Robert" and she spread her legs and pointed to the stains that were still on them. "I thought you'd like to have me in them too".

STB,
Nice update, but I thought it was just you that was teased and denied! It seems for a time we are to be too.

Sorry Peak - only have a few minutes here and there. Our son just headed back to his apartment as he's staying up at school for the summer and Sue is downstairs tending to whatever. She's already simmering for tonight and had already said "I want more".

But last night - oh my god - I can't begin to describe how it felt to see her in this new lingerie and know that I'm the second to see her in it. She spread her legs a little bit and said "do you like?".

I nearly ripped off my clothes as I tried to leap into bed with her. I was down to my boxers in a flash and I lay down next to her and started to caress her through the tight-fitting top and lacy panties but she pushed my hands away and said that "we should talk a little first". I was dying and knew I wasn't going to last long and hoped she didn't want to have a serious talk. Instead she started out by saying "I loved making love with Robbie all week knowing it was driving you crazy waiting for me". I was leaning down towards her but she kept me at a distance and teased me "did you like waiting for me?". I was delerious with desire but I knew I wanted to wait if she was in this kind of mood as I knew she was going to ratchet up the intensity. I told her that I loved waiting for her and she cajoled me to tell her more - until I told her that I loved knowing she was fucking Robert. She leaned up and kissed me and said "he's having me more than you, you know....." and then she said "I love how he leaves me so fulfilled .... (and then she added)... I love feeling him now even a day later and with that she spread her legs a little bit and she fished her finger into her pussy and then pulled it out and rubbed it on my lips and pulled me down for a kiss. Even 24 hours later - I could still taste the tang of his cum in her. I swear my cock was throbbing as she seemed to want me to go slowly with her despite my true desire to slam into her.

"Mmmm - he really does take good care of me" and then she added "I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since we did it". I told her that I was so horny waiting for her that I wanted her more and more as the time went by. She giggled and said "I think he's had me like 10 times since you did!!!!". And then she said it "I hope you like how I feel" and then said "and how 'Robbies pussy' feels". Oh man - if I wasn't hard enough to cut diamonds already I was then.

She kissed me and said "I want to you to go down there and lick me" and again she implored me "for now, just the outside, okay?". And with that she raised her knees and spread them revealing her deeply reddened pussy and swollen pussy lips. What totally turned me on was how glistening and wet her hole looked!!!

I licked around the edge for a few minutes as she started to moan as I tongued at her stiff clit. I could taste more of their juices oozing out of her and she really started to moan. I pushed it an put my tongue into her open hole and she moaned and immediately held the back of my head - the moment had caught up to her and she moaned as she held me as I licked and probed.

A moment later she couldn't take it any more and pulled my shoulders up to her and I knew it was finally my turn. She got up on her elbows and watched and giggled at my now huge cock bobbing away and she closed her eyes as I entered her for the first time in almost 14 days. She felt as hot and wet and open as she had on Friday night and I slid all the way in as she moaned deeply and pulled her knees back for me. As I bottomed out in her she shook as she came again under me. As she did her arms and legs wrapped around me and pulled me as deeply into her as I could go. It turned me on that her pussy felt gaping deep inside and I knew that Robert was in her deeper than I was - but it didn't matter - at that moment it was just her and I on the verge of an even larger explosion together.

STB

well it sound's like that sue has now taken control of all this. and she is getting it her way now.

have a good memorial day you and sue have alot of fun.

keep us posted.

STB enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sure sounds like you will

Users who are viewing this thread