• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
cscguy You just stated something I have been saying for months. You want to be a Cuckold???? You in for a Roller Coaster Ride. Everyone wants to hear about the Highs. Well to get to the Highs. You have to climb up from the Lows. And there are lots of Lows. Without out them. its just Flat!!! The Highs are so brief. they don't last long. Your either climbing up. Or going down. Waiting. Grateful for whatever crumbs tossed Your way. Thats Your Life. Enjoy!!!!

STB
Did you and sue have a good time last night after she got home from robbie's.

did you get a chance to eat sue after all. and did it go as well as she had hoped it would.

keep us posted.

it is all most wednesday again are you looking forward to it. and did sue go see robbie again today.

Dana - not sure where you are in relation to the International Date Line - but it's Tuesday here, not Wednesday.

I'll try to post more later - last night she did come home and as was the case last week - we soon after sat down to dinner and her knowing look confirmed that she was enjoying feeling the remnants of Roberts deposit in her. What was different was that after dinner we went upstairs and when she went to get changed she told me I could "feel her" and after she dropped her damp panties we kissed and she let me finger her VERY wet and VERY open pussy. When a more substantial dribble of his cum seeped out she pushed my hand away and said "that's enough" and something like "I want to enjoy the rest" and with that she changed her panties and that was that.

As I'll try to post later tonight - afterwards we'd had a bit more time together before our daughter was heading to bed and we talked and she shared some details of their evening together - which clearly spurred me to get wicked horny again. More later, she's just coming in now from working outside.

Okay - just a few more minutes before turning in....

It seemed to be much easier for me to accept yesterday. I found myself almost in awe of her knowing what I knew. And I know that she knew it. I think that was why she was relaxed enough to let me feel her. I think my hand was shaking as I began to touch her. I've long felt her after we've had sex - I'm actually thinking back now and remembering doing that very early on with her where she'd let me run my fingers through her after I'd cum in her. This was the same but at the same time - soooo different!! I swear I had to remind myself that this was my wife standing here letting me feel her pussy. And before it really fully registered with me, she pulled away from me and the moment was past. I know I was still fixated on my two fingers that had been in her as she started to talk and that's when I heard her say what I posted before. She hugged me and kissed me and promised to tell me more which she did later on.

I don't know, maybe it's me, maybe it's her - whatever - I just feel more relaxed about it. Maybe it was having jerked off earlier in the afternoon that took the edge off. What she shared with me was not so much every move he or she made - but she narrated what sounded like her feeling like I know she's wanted to. Perhaps it's a bit of exaggeration, but I think, for a lover, he is fulfilling almost every one of her desires. The way she described things, he always makes it seem like he wants her. Praising her, complimenting her, staring at her - and a biggie for her - she says "he listens to me". She says he only casually asks about me as she's said that I know that she has a lover and that I can accept it, as she put it, "as long as I don't flaunt it in front of him" - so that explains his acceptance of her schedule-wishes. She described more but I think you get the point - it was obvious she's a bit enamored with him in many ways. I listened as she described how they moved from his couch to his room - and then listened as she said that she'd never put on the lingerie she'd brought with her. I did cringe a little as it confirmed what I'd known when she said to me "I asked him if he minded if I went naked around him". She'd said she felt herself getting this comfortable with him and she said that she even told him "this way I feel like I'm all yours". Apparently his response was to sweep her off her feet and pull her onto the bed where she said he devoured her until she begged him to fuck her.

She wasn't looking at me as she told me this and it was good that I'd jerked-off earlier as all of this talk was now resuscitating my cock but I was still quite spent from earlier and the day(s) before. I told her she was beautiful and I had the presence of mind to even thank her for sharing it with me. She sighed and then rolled over next to me and snuggled in up to my side and shoulder and put one arm across my chest and whispered that she loved me. I kissed her forehead and we sort of cuddled and rocked back and forth together. There wasn't really a need to say much more despite that I could have easily heard more from her. It really was a surprising change from the prior week and like I said - we both seemed more relaxed. Maybe it was because we'd made it through the weekend without having sex and somehow knowing that may have also made it easier.

I will say that I watched (and re-watched) a sexy video with a beautiful woman that was obviously not faked. She looked beautiful with her lover and it struck me that Sue so readily shares herself with Robert - I expect, much as I saw in this video. It has been a while since seeing her with another guy - and even more since, I think, she truly felt like she could let herself go - perhaps not since when she was with Brad - that I've seen what I saw in the video. Indeed sometimes I think it was just fucking with her and Don and then Frank (maybe a few exceptions with Frank) - but from how she is now as with Brad before - it's a scary and yet so beautiful thought of her truly making love with Robert. I simply love knowing that she can let go and share that passion with him so freely. I think seeing her and now sharing a bit more of it with her is certainly convincing me that I do want this. As scary as it sounds at one point - as Raks would point out - the other side of it is how I've felt since last night.

Will - you're right - high's and low's for sure. Right now, I'm in a good place. Yes, I know - playing with fire. But again I find myself in the place where thinking of her and him - it just turns me on to no end.

Yes, she's going to see him again tomorrow - that's another example - he is the one asking her "when can I see you again" and there's no doubt that he'd see her more if she could. I know that makes her feel like she's on Cloud 9. And yes, she teased me by saying "tomorrow night we'll have some fun". As I said above, things this week seem to just feel right all around.

The only last thing I'll add before it's my time to turn in is that she said last night and again tonight that she "wants Memorial Day to be for us" and emphasizing the 'us' part including, last night, even reaching over and cupping my cock and balls.

I know others here are saying I should do this or should do that - condoms - pull-out - offer her longer - go till July 4th - buy her stuff - etc. - I don't want to say yea or nay to anything - what I've said all along is that I want her to lead. If she wants 'more' - as I said, in reality - all she needs to do is just say what she wants and I think she already knows I'd probably never say no.

Signing off - content till tomorrow - but anxious about the future nonetheless.

STB

great update and it is now wednesday so i hope that you will have a lot of fun tonight.

keep us posted.

Will2112001 said:
cscguy You just stated something I have been saying for months. You want to be a Cuckold???? You in for a Roller Coaster Ride. Everyone wants to hear about the Highs. Well to get to the Highs. You have to climb up from the Lows. And there are lots of Lows. Without out them. its just Flat!!! The Highs are so brief. they don't last long. Your either climbing up. Or going down. Waiting. Grateful for whatever crumbs tossed Your way. Thats Your Life. Enjoy!!!!

Dolly Parton said that without the storms (lows), you would not appreciate the rainbows (highs).

Would you like THEM to spend HEAPS more time alone together - to make sure they become FULLY addicted to each other?
She has said that she wants to be naked around him, so "she can feel she belongs to him" during the "Trial Separation".

First let me offer congratulations on the progress which you have reported on from the weekend as well as from Monday evening. It looks like things are progressing as you had hoped they would. Judging from the evidence of Sue and Robert’s physical intimacies and Sue’s description of their rapidly growing emotional intimacy---it appears that it will be GAME ON in terms of you finally getting to experience the strict longer term denial, as you have desired in your postings for quite some time now. I know that I, as well as others, have asked previously if you and Sue will be establishing some type of behavioral contract or at least a set of ground rules before heading into the week after Memorial Day. I know that you continue to insist that Sue lead the way to be guided, for the most part, by her physical/emotional desires. IMO though I simply can’t see this type of arrangement being successful without more input from you in terms of your wants, needs, desires, and hard limits. Further as peak described in post # 11 rules serve to govern expectations, create tension and excitement, and can simply make things more fun.
Also in post # 63 you emphasize Sue’s pussy as being “VERY open” (with the assumption that she is beginning to show the effects of Robert’s size). My questions then are: Is this something you will be checking for during your re-claiming of her on Memorial Day. If you find that Robert has indeed begun to “modify” Sue physically (also in post # 49 you question if Sue hasn't modified her oral techniques to again accommodate Robert’s size) as well as emotionally, and going even further in terms of practice--- other than stating that you find these facts a turn on and incredibly arousing (which they are) will there be any longer term emotional impact on your future relationship with Sue, I.E. in the way you will see or experience being with her later on.

Again you are right on track, settling in and accepting your new role nicely. sueobviously is becoming increasingly more comfortable with her role with you and Robert which is beautiful as you see it. I think you should prepare to hear that she wants to continue this trial denial for a longer period after Monday, that should come as no shock. I bet you will love to feel her loose pussy on Monday, you know you will be in heaven if it feels different and it will; you lucky dog!

I've been up for 2 hours already working on a problem at work. Finally had a break to post an update here.

I guess what I am most surprised about for myself - but I guess is completely confirms my desire to be a cuckold - is that for right now, yes, of course I miss having sex with her - but with how things now seem - as I expected them to, and not the angst and tension of last week - that I do want to do this - and I do want to experience this. I want her to only be having sex with him. No other way to say it.

As I lay in bed last night listening to her sleep deepen - I let my mind go and try to imagine how it'll be going for a longer period without having her. Even without seeing CSC's post, I wondered how it's going to feel when I do have her again after Memorial Day. I think it will totally be in my head over the holiday weekend of "does she feel different" and even if she doesn't, I'm sure that in my head she'll feel like she's gaping open :) It did feel pretty open the other day but that was also the position she was in at the time too. But also lets be serious - she did give birth to 2 babies through there so despite all of the fantasy, if she wanted to remain snug or later on, to return to being snug if Robert truly reshapes her, we know that it's only a matter of some kegel exercises to bring it back. But yes, it is erotic to think of just that - that Robert may reshape her pussy to accommodate him - what a friggin' intense thought - much less to admit that it might be something I actually desire?

I thought through all sorts of things. Will she really want me? And yes, I certainly thought about the options - and damn if it didn't get me all hard thinking of her maybe asking me to not cum in her this weekend.

I just wish at times I understood why that turns me on to think about....

But I also thought - will she want more time - maybe 2 weeks is all she wants right now. That'd be okay - then I thought maybe that we'd slowly work our way up to more?

When I thought about how it'd be if as I said above, she didn't want me to cum in her - the obvious next thought was just how much he is cumming in her. She says he always cums twice in her, that he says he's always been like that (and something his ex-wife wasn't happy with) - and I thought that by the time I have her the next time, that he'll have cum in her - could be - maybe 10 times.

I know I was driving myself crazy - but at the same time, I was tired so these were like sleepy daydreams more than explicit erotic scenes.

I started to think about her lying out by our pool - just a bikini bottom separating me from her pussy - and yet knowing that it's not mine to enjoy. And that thought led me back to what she'd said last week about how she was often wet the next day still from him - and that led me to think that if not all of it seeps/drips out of her, that the rest is being absorbed by her. Even now typing this - my cock is sticking out of boxers like a flagpole! Oh yes, I also had brief thoughts about the both of us being out on the nude beach and all of this combined together - seeing her lying there, legs spread, maybe with her pussy a bit spread/stretched such that it gaps a little as she is lying there, knowing the wetness I can see isn't from me. I had to laugh at the thought in my head of me having to turn over so my cock wasn't stiff and on-display.

So, like I said, maybe it's the change this week that has eased my angst from last week and weekend. I mean other than us not having sex, the rest of our time together seems unchanged at all. At least so far.

I think maybe some of the issues from last week were with me more than her? I think I keep relapsing away from the clear and obvious truth of the matter - that I want her to do this. I think maybe in my head that I keep thinking that I shouldn't want this - or that I should want to fight to keep on having sex with her while she's with him. But then, when the tension and anxiety clears, I always return to where I am right now - that I do want this and I do want to see how it feels and what it does for her and us. I think maybe it'll always have that perplexing quality to it - that I'm not sure why I want it - and that hopefully over time I'll just learn to accept it and stop questioning it that I want her to.

Obviously I am looking forward to tonight. I think our Wednesday ritual (that sounds nicer than our Wednesday schedule) will probably take on more meaning over time. I feel closest to her when I know we are both openly talking and teasing about all of this. It's just weird to think that my most intense sexual release with her in the future might be me masturbating with her.

For Saraha - yes, I would like to see that. I think it will, but that it will take some time as he isn't pushing her yet for anything more than she's said she's ready to give in terms of time. If the past is any indication of the future, I suspect it won't be till towards end of summer or early fall before she wants to spend the night with him. I don't picture him pushing for that and I know that she just "wants to let things happen as they will".

CSC - you keep talking about rules - I'm not sure what they would be any more than they are already sort of understood and evolving now between us? Can you explain more? I don't think she's ever going to want to formalize it so that "you get to lick me on Mondays, feel me on Wednesdays but leave me alone on Fridays". I still feel confident that I don't need a 'safe word' to signify to her that I am serious if I were to somehow need something she was denying me - she is open to listening and we've agreed that if either of us felt something was serious enough, that the other would take heed. I think I've accepted that I no longer (if I ever did) would be able to say "I don't want you seeing him any more". That may have been a bit of a dream to think of once I was accepting of the situation - if anything, a concern like that should come up long before hitting the breaking point of wanting it to stop completely.

Anyway - my conference-call with work is resuming. Perhaps more later if I do not go into the office.

Last edited:
STB,
I may have missed it, but when are you expecting to reconnect with Sue? Is it this weekend or Memorial Day itself? If the latter it could make the weekend particularly intense. Especially if Sue saw Robert during it!

I had a few minutes before Sue will be getting home. That sounds so weird to say knowing where she has been for the past few hours. I am soooooo looking forward to later tonight. And I'd even say that I am looking forward to having some dinner opposite her again - knowing. I have to be careful to keep my hard-on in check as I don't need my daughter seeing things she shouldn't be. It's crazy but it is such a horny feeling waiting for her. I love it.

Peak - I expect Saturday, maybe Sunday and/or most likely Monday. No idea what Robert is doing for the weekend but Sue said he'd never expect for her to be there as he knows she has a family and such. Plus, I'm sure some of Sue's family will stop by at some point over the weekend and we'll be at the obligatory barbeque at her parents on Monday.

Gotta run.

STB

great update.

and hope you and sue had fun last night.

well rick and brenda have posted an update and i think you are heading the same way they are. they have andy living with them but it would not work that way for you and sue becouse you have a kid at home still. but as far as the sex goes you all could try it that way.
but i do not think that robert goes out of town on trips. so you could stay with sue then. what if you and sue worked it out so she could stay with robert for a week or so and tell your daughter that she was away for work. how would that work out in the end she would have robert to her self for the hole time and she could keep you updated by text. for that week. or maybe have her pack for a two week stay with him.

just something to think about . keep us posted

Settling in nicely STB. It appears that your new routine, your sex with Sue, is stimulating and fulfilling for you both. I think this weekend you are going to not only get a taste of being inside Sue's stretched pussy but that she is going to be ready to ask you for more. It looks like you are ready for that too and excited about it. What cuck wouldn't be?! Congrats and enjoy!

STB

veryone sorry for the last post it is all over the place now that i have reread it.

keep us posted

hope ll went well last night.

Well, it's a rainy Thursday here. I probably should have added what was confirmed last night, that was that she's seeing Robert on Friday, tomorrow, this week. Her company like mine gives their employees an 'early-out' before a long weekend. She's told the kids she's out at 3pm but I know she is leaving at 1pm tomorrow. She even "invited me" to join her after work tomorrow with her and her friends in front of them last night. Our son surprised us and came home yesterday as his classes were cancelled for the rest of the week.

But before I get to last night - I just have to say again how different she is being this week than last. And my god - if this is how she's going to be then it is going to be sweet torment for me. She did get in about 7pm and greeted me warmly. I had the bbq on already and burgers would only take a few minutes as we'd waited for her (my daughter and I). It is kind of weird spending time with her knowing where her mom is.

Anyway the point is that she said she was going upstairs to get changed and when our daughter said to yell for her when dinner was ready, Sue crooked her finger and motioned me to follow her upstairs. She hugged me and kissed me and then said "if you're quick you can help me get changed". I didn't know what she meant until I helped her out of her dress pants and she slid her panties down and I saw they were wet. When I looked back up she was reaching behind her back and unclipping her bra - and a second later she stood before me naked. I immediately moved towards her and she let me gently feel her breasts but when I went to feel her pussy she pulled away and lay back on the bed and said "you can help me clean up if you want" and she spread her legs a little. As I knelt down on the floor next to the she she said "be quick about it" and then as I leaned in towards her she sat up on her elbows and said "remember, just the outside though honey - okay?".

Oh my god. I think that was a moment that I'd waited for probably for years now! I know I was just so stunned at it that I stayed still - just looking up towards her face and just, I guess, in awe that she'd actually said something like that. I kind of wish that moment could have lasted forever! I looked down and I saw her pussy - UP CLOSE!!! I can't say that he's stretching her or whatever - by the time she'd driven home that effect had been long lost - but there was no dispute that she had been fucking!

I want to say that while she's been relaxed in the past and calm with me when she's come home - this kind of was a first - that she was genuinely lying back and letting me see her - all of her. As she spread her legs, her lips did spread apart - I know it's more in my head - but I swear I could see up in her just a little and at the same time as I thought that I won't have that again - at the same moment - the knowledge that Robert had just been in her - probably in much the same position she was in right now - and as that thought went through me, I realized that the glistening on her pussy and all around her upper thighs was probably smeared/dried cum.

There wasn't a strong odor - not sure why. I must have again been lost in thought because she coughed a bit and then said "just the outside" and then a second later a more sweet sounding "please?". I leaned forward and she let me lick everything. I ran my tongue up and down the inside and outside of her still warm and swollen lips. She even let me probe a little bit at the bottom but as I went to push my tongue in she gave out a loud cough followed by "ahem". But there was no doubt this was all cum that I was licking away - hers and his as it had this sweetness mixed with the obvious saltiness and tang of his. I didn't care - I loved that she would share it with me.

I don't know that it was intentional but as I was licking at her - she leaned up more and as she did, a large dribble of what could only be mostly his cum, dribbled out of her and I did lick it up. I'd tasted it before but there was a thickness to it this time that turned me on to think of what remained in her. As she felt my tongue dig in just a little bit she pushed my head back and said "that's enough...." and with a giggle she said "thank you" and then stood up and pulled on a clean pair of panties. I was still pretty surprised at what she'd done and I was just staring at her. She smiled and pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and then leaned down to me, kissed me on the forehead and said "more fun later" and then she went back downstairs. A moment later she yelled for me to come put the burgers up.

Thing was - that all seemed like it happened in slow-motion. When we were back in the kitchen I realized that not more than 5 or maybe 10 minutes at the most had gone by. But even for just that short period - it totally changed how I felt about her the rest of the night.

STB: How wonderful for you..and you are realizing that knowing her pussy is his is even better than being allowed to fuck her. Wonderful how you are only allowed the outer lips, as her inner parts are for Robbie only. I hope you have some condoms handy, if she allows you to fuck her this weekend...give her the choice, hand her the condom and ask her if she wants you to wear it...to keep her pussy "pure" for Robbie. Also, you put the condom on, so she does not have to touch your cock... and have a happy Friday, knowing she will come home to her fsamily fresh fucked and fullof her lovers cum.

Ahh - some time to continue. But Bear, thus far, she's said the most definitely wants me in her bare this weekend, more of this in a moment though.

So, as I said - this new attitude from her seems to be helping my anxiety issues and seems to be letting her relax a bit more. I know that I felt awesome around her as I got the burgers cooking. I might even say we are maybe a bit more playful somehow.

It was later on when we both knew what we wanted. In the bedroom close to 10:30 she came out of the bathroom in just her night-shirt and cuddled up to me on the bed. She giggled when she felt my cock was already hard and said that I must really need to cum after her little tease with me earlier. I immediately told her that I loved this with her and that it made me feel a lot more at-ease. She kissed me and said that after she'd realized that I would listen to her and 'obey her wishes' (her words) in terms of not going beyond what she was comfortable with, she said that once she felt that between us, that she could relax more and let me share more with her.

She slid the blankets down and my boxers with them and started to talk to me. She sat indian-style again facing me. She knew that her pussy would be spread and on-display in that position and she teased me in all sorts of ways. When she saw me looking at her pussy she started to ask me whether I liked knowing I wasn't fucking her till the weekend. I was already on edge when she stuck a fingers in and triggered a little drip of liquid to ooze out from inside her. She brought it up to her lips and licked it and said "mmm - that's his cum you know". And she leaned down next to me and started whispering sort of near my ear about "it's only his stuff in me this week and I'm soooo wet". I was so into listening to her that I didn't even realize when she wiped her finger across my lips and I tasted that it must have come straight out of her pussy. She moaned a bit and then encouraged me on as if I needed it. She started to whisper how sexy she felt "knowing only my lover cums in me" and a moment later how "I love seeing you cum and knowing it's not going in me". She said some other things but by then, even though it was just a few minutes in real-time - it seemed like my cock had been hard forever and when she told me how she "always cums when Robbie does me" - that was it - I had tried to hold back but couldn't any longer and the first spurt was huge. She even gave a moan at how thick and syrupy it was. She snuggled down next to my neck and kissed me as I pulled the last of it out of me and then finally collapsed against the pillow.

I knew what was next - and I loved it. It may sound weird, but now after so long doing it - I love to feel her playing with my sperm and scooping it all up. She'll give me a big finger-ful and then we'll kiss passionately. She surprised me by licking off the last few drips from my stomach and from my now again limp cock.

Now despite my limp cock - I was still wicked turned on as I still hadn't heard much about her night. And sure enough, 20 minutes or so later she rolled over next to me and said "are you still horny?" Again she didn't need me to answer when my cock almost immediately throbbed and came to life.

She told me "you sit there and I'll tell you about this afternoon". And she proceeded to tell me, in explicit detail at times, of just how she and Robert had sex together. From how she told it to me - their first time was very much making-love. She even leaned down and sort of whispered at how comfortable she is with him that she often screams that she loves him in pleasure. I heard how she got there and he swept her off her feet and how they made out on the couch where he undressed her. She didn't even change into her lingerie - instead she told me she loved lying there with him naked while he still had on his boxers and shirt. He had her kneel on the couch facing the back of it and she took great pleasure in telling me that he ate her from behind in that position - and how during that time how she told him that he's been the only one to cum in her all week - what she said was "that's only you you are tasting" to which he replied that he loves knowing he's giving her what she needs.

He teased her about something and she said she ran around his place naked while he chased her with his big cock. She was on the floor in his hallway on the carpet where he pinned her down and "he fucked me right there". She told me she couldn't easily spread her legs because of the hallway walls (but I think she was exaggerating that) and how she playfully wrestled with him to escape "even though I didn't want him to pull out of me".

I was so friggin horny listening to her tell me how her lover played with her and chased her and then fucked her. She told me he chased her into his bedroom where she stopped running and let him have her. Just the way she said it - it was so hot to hear. She told me how she lay back on his bed and how he gently climbed on top of her. She said "I know sometimes this is hard for you to hear - but I kissed him passionately as I felt him enter me ..... it felt sooooo sexy to share that with him in a kiss". Oh man - thankfully it was my second time but this really got me close.

"You know how I like it" was all she said to get my brain moving towards my second time. "I wished he could have been in me even more". I was starting to stroke like crazy. And when she finally said "that was when I felt him cum in me". Just the way she said it - her eyes were on my hand as she said it and damn if it wasn't like the straw-that-broke-the-camels-back - as she said it and then gave a sexy moan - I let loose with my second load of the night. This one burned like heck that was how far down deep it came. It surprised even me how forceful it was even if there wasn't tons of cum.

It was a I lay there that she started to say "this weekend you get to have me again" and she started to say how turned on it made her feel to "control" when her lover and her husband get to have sex with her. I said something like "thats good - that's what I was hoping for". And that was when she said "I want to feel you in me" and then she leaned down and said something that I thought at first sounded like "I want you to cum in me one last time" - but then I realized I'd heard her say ".... one more time...." and that it was in my head that I'd put the word 'last' in. She cooed in my ear how good it's going to be feeling "you and your stuff in me again".

I thought that was maybe how we were going to sort of end the night because she smiled, kissed me and then she started to again collect up my cum and share it with me. That was quick as there wasn't much and when she came back with a washcloth for me/us - as I started to clean up a bit more she kissed me and said she loved me and that she couldn't wait for the weekend.

There was more - but in the interest of time - I've summarized it down as much as I could. Suffice to day she's due home any minute now so I'm going to say adieu for now.

A change in attitude

As many who read this thread know, I have been the bearer of ‘caution’ rather than optimism, here for Steve. In the last few days, I read and Studied what Steve posted may 18th. through 21st., 2013. (A literal book I might add). [portions of which I have included in the next post]

Having done so, I have softened my position considerably. At this point, I have to accept that this is about (3) people, getting what each desires most, at this point in each of their lives.

What I read from Steve’s narrative, is 2 people, (Steve & Sue) after much heartfelt discussion, are committed to each others needs & wants. And the third, (Robert) fully appreciating the “gift,” he is receiving with minimal emotional investment.

It appears that there is some personal underlying need, for Sue to seek both sexual satisfaction and emotional bonding from another man, which explains comments like: “I haven't had sex like this in years and years.” -and- “I can't remember when [I’ve] been able to release so easily.” -and- ‘she couldn't believe she wanted this, with me, the person who's brought her so much pleasure, and passion for so long.’
I feel that, whatever that need is, Sue still has a, lot of love, and compassion for her husband, Steve.
She is also obviously very thankful for what Steve has allowed, and encouraged her to do, to fulfill her deepest desires.

So, as Sue realizes her dreams, she is allowing Steve to ‘live out’ a deep seated fantasy, that would be impossible to realize ‘publicly’.

Robert, on the other hand, is clearly basking in the sunshine of Sue’s love, while letting her know that he needs and wants her.

Two famous quotations come to mind: Happy wife, Happy life [and] Men need to be loved, Women need to be wanted.

If you read through the abridged & edited posts below, I think you will see that each is getting what He/she wants. Robert is receiving the Sex and love he needs, Sue is happily feeling wanted, (by both men, actually) while giving Steve the love he needs.

Are there risks? Of course, but are the risks here more than the risks wagered in so many other ‘marital relationships’. Each participant here, has already experienced what that is like. With the communication that is so important, Steve, Sue and even Robert are aware of the pitfalls.

I hope the Memorial weekend is wonderful for you both!!

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread