• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I think you are right will. She "Loves" Roberts big cock, and what he does to her with it.

Will
i do agree with you on this one.

I’d like to start off by complimenting both yourself and Sue. First for Sue, given your recent descriptions of her encounters with Robert and behaviors with you when she returns home, I have to agree with Will (post # 109) and peak (post # 113) in that she does seem to have found an extremely good balance between the physical pleasure she is able to provide to Robert and the erotic/emotional pleasure she is able to provide to you when she is at home. I think this delicate and complicated balance it is often forgotten/overlooked by most of us who are anxious to get straight to the “good stuff”. Although you describe her as still having moments of hesitation/indecision, it sounds like Sue is becoming ever more skillful at this delicate art and I’m sure her learning curve must have been very sharp at times.
Second kudos to you for your ever improving writing/description skills. Reading back to some of your early posts IMO your story-telling skills are now able to make me feel like I’m “almost there” when giving your recounts and descriptions. A real treat to read.
So, keeping up with recent events the following thoughts and questions come to mind:
- Once this current two week denial period ends is there any way that you would be willing to forgo the June 8 reclamation weekend in favour of a full five week period taking you up to your planned summer trip in early July. From your post (# 104) it seemed Sue was somewhat disappointed that this period maybe wasn’t a bit longer.
- Once back from this trip will the next denial period extend to your second summer trip?
- Now that Sue is seeing Robert every second day is this something that will continue for the rest of the summer. (excluding the summer trips of course)
- Once on the trip do you foresee Sue imposing any, (I know you don’t like me using the word ‘rules’-post #70) physical restrictions on you or otherwise limiting sexual activities between you.
- Since Sue has expressed desire in spending some overnights with Robert will you be supporting her in this? If so has there been any discussion as to when these might occur and how often they would be? Obviously your daughter would have to be away whenever they would occur.
- Given that Sue has enjoyed previous Lovers in the marital bed will the same barrier be crossed with Robert?
- Can you see Sue and Robert’s relationship ever getting to the point where Robert would overnight with Sue at your place?

STB

well is sue still going to see robbie today if so hope all goes well for you both.

keep us posted

ps hope you get to play with her when she get's back.

Steve,
Hope all goes well today. This is the first weekend in a while where you have lost Sue to her lover. Be interesting to hear how it feels different from straight denial.

Peak and others - yes - this is the first weekend where she'll be with Robert. She's "made up" plans to go and meet an old college roommate tonight who is nearby visiting. As the day is going by it is sinking in further that she won't be home till late tonight, and even then, I will forego enjoying her body when she returns.

She did see Robert on Thursday too and she's admitted and told me many times now - I suspect both because she knows it turns me on, but also because she admits to herself that she loves feeling like "she is his". She says that when she masturbates or just "feels around down there" that she loves feeling herself still wet from him. I've seen her in bed several times suddenly reach for a tissue and whether she knows it or not, my eyes immediately dart to the motion beneath the blanket that is obviously her wiping herself up a bit.

I do think Wills summary is right - for now - she most definitely lusts after him. That actually makes me feel a bit better to think of it as despite the arousal for me, I don't know that I'm truly ready to hear her tell me she is in love with him.

CSC - you asked so many questions. Sue has promised me that she'll "take care of me" this weekend. I don't know what that entails but if it does alleviate my needs more than masturbating, then if it were something she truly wanted and asked/suggested - depending on mood and circumstances, I might go along with the request to wait longer for her. It seems that while masturbating is very satisfying mentally and in the short-term physically, I still feel the need for a deeper more meaningful release. Her sucking me off definitely gives me that - so if she is comfortable with giving me blowjobs - then who knows how long I could possibly wait. But up to now, blow-jobs are more of a surprise and exception than a norm. I've also even thought that if she would perhaps let me have her anally that I also would perhaps feel better about waiting longer for her pussy - but then I think that wouldn't be what she'd want as she seems to truly enjoy having her sexual pleasure from just him for this time.

I couldn't answer what will be beyond that as much depends on how the next days/weeks go for both of us.

Regarding frequency - this is also something she's been quite candid about and has said that she definitely wants to see him "as much as I can if it's okay with you". She recognizes that every day is probably just a dream - although she has referred somewhat fondly back to when she reminded me that Don met her almost every day for a while - and she's said that if the every other day thing works for us - as in her and I - then that's what she'd like. We have already agreed that weekends aren't good as they arouse too many questions between family and friends/neighbors, etc.

For the summer, our daughter has been wrangling with her friend to go spend a week or two up in Maine at a vacation house/cabin that the friends family has. We may have to shuttle her one way but she is working on that. And yes - the first thing Sue said to me when she heard this was "that might be when I could stay with Robbie?". So that too is a possibility. I do know that Sue wants that - she's said to me several times too that she wishes she didn't have to get up and leave after being with him. And she's also mentioned that he is VERY nervous and hesitant about letting her stay over - so perhaps there is much to still develop regarding this.

Regarding our marital bed - since he doesn't know that I know - there needs to remain a bit of secrecy here. Sue has not mentioned having him ever come to our house. But now, looking back at how it was when she shared our bed with her lovers in the past, I think I've moved well beyond feeling emotional or forlorn about that. I do sometimes think about what she did in our bed in the past as mental stimulation!!!! But as I've said, I don't think it'll happen that they're here much less that he'd be comfortable about spending the night.

I'm going to end this post now and hope to come back later and share a bit more of my thoughts - it's interesting having almost a new perspective on our relationship that excludes sex. In some ways it's quite rewarding as other things that were perhaps overlooked as a nuance of her that I'm now seeing and enjoying.

TTFN

Well, just just left to go see him. It's something I can't begin to describe, seeing her get cleaned up and dressed nicely after working around the house and yard this afternoon. I watched her stand in front of the sink naked doing her hair after her shower. I think pride is really the word I feel thinking about her and her getting ready to go over his place.

I think what she's telling me about how concerned he is about our relationship, Sue's and mine, that it makes me feel good about it all. And now, crazily, other than exaggerating about the health issues, I guess it's true that I'm only fucking her every few weeks. But then, isn't this the norm for some couples - only once or twice every few weeks. All I can say is that seeing her standing there - knowing she's going to be so intimate with another man - it's just an amazing feeling to let her go like this. It makes me realize that I love her for more than just the sex we've had. It's kind of a weird thing to feel.

She didn't take any sexy lingerie this time and I joked with her a bit about putting nice stuff on and not bringing it. She giggled and said something like "yeah, it doesn't stay on long anyway" as if it were nothing at all like she's telling me the weather. She came up to me and cupped my cock and said that if I waited till she came home that she'd do something nice for me - she then gave me a passionate kiss and said she loved me "but right now, I'm off to my lovers for some good sex". She put on a nice pair of dressy shorts and a light top that was dressy but also sexy. Our daughter gave her the thumbs-up approval and we both told her to have a good time - in my head we were both saying it for the same reason... Weird to think that at the moment.

Anyway - I have some potatoes on the grill already and 2 steaks waiting for my daughter and I. No plans yet for later. Sue kissed me as I walked her out to the car and said that she thought she'd be home by about 1am. The thought of them having maybe 4+ hours together made me smile. She again said I should wait for her and smiled as she closed the car door. I went into the garage afterwards to let my hard-on fade a bit.

Steve,
I suspect this may be the start of a long and frustrating night for you. For Sue, almost certainly quite the opposite. She will have more time with Robert, be able to experience more and linger longer. If earlier in the week is anything to go by, she will return, blissed out and full of her memories and his wetness. I really think the best thing you can do tonight is quietly hold her in your arms and kiss her gently as she falls asleep. Tomorrow you will get your reward, but she will want today's memories to be about her and someone else I'm afraid. You may have to remove your frustration before she gets home for once. A tough choice I know, but where is your thinking right now?

You are probably right Peak - she probably will come home quite tired and probably too tired to tend to my desires. For now I'm holding steady hoping for an early or energetic time when she gets home - but I suspect the later it gets the more my mind will give me glimpses of what is going on and will fuel my need to take care of myself.

I know it sounds crazy but I love the thought of what she's doing and the intensity of it - that she is no doubt wrapped deep in his arms right now makes my cock throb like nothing else I've ever felt. But to feel her return to my arms later - yes - knowing where she's been and what lies beneath her night-shirt and wet panties - that is the ultimate for me right now. I can almost feel the pre-cum drooling out of my cock as I type this.

We're about to start a movie, my daughter and I - she's preparing the popcorn....

Regarding our marital bed - since he doesn't know that I know - there needs to remain a bit of secrecy here. Sue has not mentioned having him ever come to our house. But now said:
Steve,
I am a little confused about Sue's cover story. I thought she told Robert that you weren't up to the job, and encouraged her to go find a better lover. and that you were completle aware of were she was and what she is doing.

Last edited:
Well - it's almost midnight and I'm totally wired waiting for her. I thought I'd be tired - but nope. Not me and not my cock that's for sure!

Rick - yes, that is what she's told him, that for health-related reasons, that sex is infrequent between us. And yes, she's told him that I know she has a lover but that is as far as it's gone. Perhaps if I wasn't home, he'd be receptive to the idea - but not when I'm there as I don't think she's told him that I enjoy it - more that I tolerate it. As I said, I suppose if I wasn't here, that it could happen - I just get the feeling from what she says about him, that he's respective of our marriage and wouldn't want to push it.

I was watching some TV trying to take my mind off - but I decided what the heck - might as well enjoy knowing what she is undoubtedly doing right now - sharing herself with her lover. I'm so horny and I am riding the edge of it - hopefully until she gets home. It is a weird feeling to be aroused by not having sex with her - and yet, there it is.

Not sure what else to say. I know that if I click over to the stories or videos that it'll push me onward.

STB

hope sue get's home soon and she is up to having some fun with you tonight.

and it sound's like that the more they see eachother the more they want to.

so it look's like they both are falling for eachother after all.

keep us posted.

STB

sometging i was thinking about last night and forgot to post it.

is sue going to see robbie on monday/wednesday/friday. or did you and sue talk about and agree to her seeing him. every day next week.
as she had said she would like to do

keep us posted.

So - Saturday night and yesterday were interesting as there were a number of things that came to light.

Going back to Saturday night - I waited up till nearly 1am for her to get home when I think I must have dozed off because she woke me up when she came in about 1:30am. She was relieved and happy that I'd fallen asleep and said that she hoped that meant I would wait till Sunday for anything between us. I was pretty tired - hadn't even realized it but I guess working out in the yard in the heat had taken it's toll on me. A few minutes later I felt her climb into bed with me and I could smell her - I could smell her familiar perfume but yes, I could also smell sex on her. It did turn me on a bit but when she got into bed and cuddled up with me and said "good, you're tired so you can wait till tomorrow, right?" and she hugged and kissed my neck as she snuggled under the covers. I could have been persuaded to wake up and get all frisky but at that moment, feeling her next to me was really all I needed to fall back to sleep. All I asked her was "are you okay, did you have a nice time?" and her response was a soft sigh and "yeah, mmm, very nice" and then she said something about "....tomorrow.".

So - yesterday morning I was horny when I woke up and I rolled over and woke Sue up with some kisses. It was already 9:30am but she said she was still tired and wanted "a few more minutes". I lay back and wondered what the day would bring as I could feel I was already horny. I was just mellowing out when I heard Sue moan and say something like "oh.... wow...." and a second later she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she came back a moment later she said "uh oh - I think I may have made a mess" and she pulled back the blankets on her side of the bed and there was a wet-spot underneath where she'd been sleeping. I realized as she stood there next to the bed that she just had her night-shirt on and had stripped off the rest of her clothes, including her panties, before she climbed into bed. She saw me looking and she had this look on her face - one of surprise but also of an "I told you so" kind of attitude and she said "sorry" and as she turned away to get a towel or something she said "... I told you he cums a lot" and as she stood again in the bathroom getting a hand-towel I again saw her reach for a bunch of toilet-paper and again blot away at her pussy. She saw me looking at her and said "oh, did you want to help with this?". And a moment later she came back to the bed, spread out a hand-towel over the 5-6 inch wet spot on her side of the bed and she lay herself down on it. She turned to me and said "if you want to" and just like that she spread her legs and offered her pussy to me. As I knelt down between her legs she again admonished me "remember, just the outside baby, okay?".

And so - at like 9:45am yesterday morning I found myself face to face with her adulterous pussy! She smelled very pungent - not overpowering and not bad but definitely - she smelled like sex! If anything it brought back memories of "stinky fingers" at how they'd smell after I'd finger-fucked her and made her cum in the past. As I leaned in I could feel my now very stiff cock and I almost unconsciously started to stroke it as I played with her pussy with my free-hand. She was still tired it seemed and she was just lying there letting me explore. Her pussy lips were sort of stuck together and appeared sticky as I spread them apart. I cannot tell you how turned on I was being that close to her pussy as I spread it apart and revealed everything. Her little nub at the top wasn't fully visible just yet and I actually wondered if she wanted me to bring her to orgasm or if she just wanted me to gently caress her pussy with my tongue. As I leaned in and started running my tongue up and down the sides of her pussy on the inside and then the outside of her labia she started to moan and leaned up on her elbows and said "take it easy down there" and from how she sounded, I knew she didn't want me to make her cum.

Actually as I started to lick at her and her pussy spasmed a little bit she reached down and pulled me away from her a bit and said again "just the outside - okay - leave what in me inside - okay?". But as I licked at her now stiffening clit she pulled me up from her and said "okay - that's enough for now" and she pulled me into a kiss. I knew she could taste it on my lips and I felt her tongue lick across them. She could feel my hard - cock poking at her side and she put her hand on it and said "would you like some help with this?". I moaned back a "yes please" and she giggled and said "well, since I don't want you in me - let me see what I can do for you".

She slid down the bed and for the first time in a while she knelt between my legs and started to masturbate me. She looked up at me and smiled as she used one and then both hands. By this time our room was filled with sunlight and she looked beautiful kneeling before me with her hair looking like she'd just woken up after a night of sex (which was true!) and as I looked down at her she leaned forward and started to suck at the tip of my cock as she stroked me. Slowly she started to suck more and more of my cock into her mouth and her motions were perfectly synchronized with her mouth and her hands stroking the lower part of my cock she couldn't get in her mouth. I was really getting into it - it'd been a long time since I'd had a "good morning blowjob". As she started getting into it more and more she sucked her mouth off at one point and said to me "you can help too - it's okay if you push a bit". When she sucked my cock back into her mouth I did start to push at her as she'd be sucking me in and then pull back as she would pull away. She still can't deep-throat me or anything like that but with her hands moving in unison with her mouth - damn it felt good. And as I lay there thrusting upwards into her mouth it reminded me of exactly what I'd been thinking from the other day - that jerking off was one thing, but feeling her mouth or her pussy drawing out my cum is just a more satisfying release for me.

So here she was slurping away at my cock and I was really getting into it. I wished she'd have been kneeling next to me so I could have played with her pussy some more - but instead I just closed my eyes and let my mind wander. Of the million different horny thoughts - I seized on the one in my head where I imagined how she must have looked beneath him, or perhaps, riding on top of him the night before - what position she was in when he did cum in her. The thought of him buried deep in her as he finally came - and how maybe a ring of frothy wetness would appear around his cock - well, it all pushed me onward. I didn't even think about it when I put one hand on the back of her head until she moaned in response. And then, whatever she did - opened her mouth a bit more or moved her tongue around or whatever - but I suddenly knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I started pumping in and out of her mouth and she knew it too. I hoped she'd suck me off totally and wouldn't pull away and stroke me to finish - and I wasn't disappointed as when she felt the moment approach - that she sucked me more deeply in instead of pulling away. And in an instant I let out a grunt and flooded her mouth! I felt her fingers still stroking me gently as she held the tip of my cock in her mouth. And then she did what I love - she ran her thumb all the way up from way down low - all the way to the tip to draw out the last of my cum.

I was still catching my breath lying there when she moved and before I could realize what she was doing - she was kissing me - snowballing with me. My cum tasted a bit acrid and tart - maybe from waiting for so long for her - but nonetheless, our tongues darted together as we shared a passionate kiss. She passed my whole load (or what was left) to me and I knew she wanted me to swallow it which I didn't mind at all. She giggled as our snowball kiss ended and she sat back up.

I'm going to end this here because I want a bit more time to think of how I want to convey and remember the rest of our conversation from yesterday.

Great update, STB, cant wait for the rest! Tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.

STB

Great update and can't wait to hear how thing's are going with sue and robbie. and what thing's came to light over the weekend.

keep us posted.

Wow STB! She sure knows how to take care of her cuck. nothing like a great blowjob and a snowball to say she loves you and appreciates the sacrifice you are making in letting her enjoy greater sexual satisfaction than you can provide her. Damn near perfect! I bet the conversation was and will be awesomely stimulating!

So - after her rousing blow-job on Sunday morning before we even got out of bed - the rest of the morning was just sort of a blur. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that we had some time to talk a bit.

She started out by basically asking me if I "was ever going to get used to me fucking Robbie?". I didn't know what she meant exactly so she explained that she wanted to know if I thought I was ever going to essentially grow-out of being so consumed by her and Robert having sex. She asked me if we were ever going to get to a point where it wouldn't be that big a deal and where I wouldn't find myself so aroused that I wouldn't maybe always want to have her or somehow share with her or go down on her after each time she's been with him. In talking about it she said that she liked that it turned me on but that she wanted to know if this was going to be something I'll always want or if, as she'd said, that I might be able to get used to it.

I told her that I wasn't sure - that as of now, especially with her increased frequency with him, that it was on my mind almost all the time. She giggled and said that she could understand that - but then she said "do you think it'll be the same a month from now?". I was kind of struck by what she was asking as I often don't think 4 weeks out into the future - and obviously, I immediately recognized that she was talking about our time coming up to the July 4th week. I was quiet for a bit while I thought about it - long enough that she came to me and hugged me and said "if you still want to share that much, I'll be okay with it" and then she added something to the effect of "but I thought by then maybe you'd be more used to it" and she kissed me.

It seemed weird to talk to her like this but then again, I know that I've posted here at how sometimes, well, there's no other way to say it, but yes, I guess I have, at times, gotten used to her fucking someone else - like Frank or even Don - at times it did seem almost like our normal way of being instead of something that is more special or unique. But truth is, she does fuck him a lot. At times it surprises me too, that she's as eager for it all the time as she says she is - doesn't she get tired of fucking him? I guess not - Lust or whatever - I know from being with her that she's certainly not tired of it yet.

I started to say that I hadn't thought that far off into the distance yet when she moved closer to me and said "it still turns you on that we're not doing it, doesn't it?" - again as if she needed that reassurance right then. I turned to her and said "yes baby, it does - still can't explain it but..." and before I could say more she kissed me and said "it does for me too .... so .... lets enjoy it - right?" or something very close to that. I was honest and told her that I jerk-off a lot thinking about her. She said "that's good, I know you seem happy" and giggled something about "enjoying that this morning". And we both sort of said the same thing at the same time - that for whatever reason - that we both seem to be turned on by it right now. She smiled and kissed me hearing us say something like that almost at the same time. She said she loved me and that for a weird as it sounds, she said she feels closer to me now that we're not doing it as often.

And so she asked me again - whether I was "ever going to get used to me sharing this" and she pointed to her pussy. I think I groaned in initial response and then said that I thought maybe I would - but then threw it back on her that she seems to always have something "new" to share with me. That made us both laugh which sort of broke the ice on the mood.

She said that she hasn't felt so good with another guy since Brad. I'll say that it was sobering to hear her speak so openly - some of my giddiness from the laughing faded as she talked. She said again to me how she feels wanted and it really made me warm all over to hear her say how wonderful that feels. She joked "I know you want me all the time" and then added how incredible it feels to be "wanted by another - younger guy" and "how good it feels to fulfill his desire!". And she then said that "sometimes, I'd like to just enjoy him" and she hesitated and then added "and that I'd rather you waited to have fun with me". I hugged her and said that as long as she was honest and open with me, that I'd accept that as "part of all of this" and added "provided I do get to have fun with you sometimes". She giggled and said "promise!".

She is seeing him tonight. As I may have posted before - she used to put some lingerie together to bring in a bag to his place - but now she rarely does so. She's already said that it rarely stays on her for long and as she knows, turns me on, that she has definitely reached the point where she is both comfortable and also wants to be naked when she's with him. I knew this time was approaching from how she's sounded each time she's come home. And yes, it is a step further up on the intimacy/emotional ladder.

It is weird not knowing or having ever seen Robert and to yet know that Sue is very intimate with him. I liken it to the feelings when other guys will look at her when we're at the nude beach - when I think of her lying on his bed with maybe just a sheet over parts of her - or maybe not - I can't explain it other than to say I'm proud that she's my wife but that's not quite the right word. And yes, she's told me that she also now feels comfortable about lying there - explicitly - after they've had sex - and I know that's yet another step on that ladder - that she'll share her body with him like that.

I don't know if I answered Dana's question about "every day" other than to say again that Robert is very respectful of our marriage and relationship that he won't be the one to push for things that he feels would affect us - which would include them seeing each other every day.

psp - just saw your update - I emptied out some space in my PM inbox.

So - I quickly re-read my last update and it's reminded me that Sue's been asking me to take a day to head down to the nude beach already. Even though it's only early-June we clearly have had the heat already to make lying in the sun at the beach a possibility. And now - I'm thinking that's going to be smack in the middle of of the 3-week period leading up to the July 4th week. As I wrote that before lunch it triggered the thought in my head that became clear to me - this is going to definitely be a new experience - to be at the nudie beach with her and at the same time to not be fucking her! Its making me a bit horny to think about right now.

I should also add that I asked her yesterday whether Robert doesn't want more or something else from her? I can't remember how I asked her exactly. I know it came up when she said that this Friday that they both were again going to join the after-work crew for a while "to keep up appearances" and that their plan is for him to leave early and for her to stay around a little later and to then go to his place afterwards. She asked me if I was okay with that and I said as long as she's/they're careful around work-related stuff.

I suppose maybe it is becoming a bit more of a norm for her to be with him. After yesterday and feeling close to her as I did, I'm quite calm about her seeing him this afternoon. I know I'll enjoy "knowing" when she gets home, it'll be interesting to see how I feel about trying to not want her as much as I know I will and to leave her be until later tonight, if even then. If she weren't so sexy at times, it might be easier - and I'm sure its mostly in my head thinking about her.

Users who are viewing this thread