WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
fredfred2 said:
My late wife was mounted unexpectedly by our best friend.
Interested to hear how this happened.
I heard of a divorce support payment proceeding,of a white couple who had unexpectedly had a black baby. Her explanation was they were at a nude beach and she hugged the black friend on her morning walk on the beach. He got an instant erection which slid into her pussy, as she broke the embrace. He came immediately. She argued the support should be paid because she want there at the insistence of her husband.
The Judge said that while he could see how that could happen he was throwing the case out because it was unbelievable but creative.

Reactions: cynful and bristolhunk
xxxeccentric said:
I find most all of the responses to this question hot. However, I have had to have a completely different attitude. If your wife has been, or goes pro, all answers are quite extremely different. My wife and I enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. But, from the start, it was apparent who was the popular one. Even after a couple of hard science graduate degrees, my wife turned stripper, then massage parlor worker. Later, she went pro **********. Her specialty was truly big cocks. I mean the kind that frighten any sensible girl. Many times, she got extra money as hazard pay. She did loops for xxx, where large cocks were demonstrated on the fuckmeat. She toured the local adult bookstores and fucked patrons. All this happened from 1969 till 2001. She had a little black book, back when she was just swinging. There were 228 cocks listed in it. She could no longer keep track and threw away the little black book when she started pro. Near as we can figure out, she had well over 1000 cocks, just working part time. Of course, many of those fucked her many times each. And she had special regular service arrangement with a lot of guys. What I am saying is that you have to be way past the soap opera dramas to have one of those girls as your wife. All, every one, of my posts here at SW shows only one person...my wife. So, you can check how she looked through the years. I am very proud of my wife, and her body and attitude during that time period.
I have read your post with great interest. What was your role in all of this other than undying support and devotion? Did you get to fuck her afterwards? How big are you? Did she ever get a STD? What happened after 2001?

Guys we met on Craigslist, or friends recommended by guys who fuck her.

Reactions: techieman01
It seemed to progress and change over the years. At first she only wanted to do married people we got to know and not that the wife was unknowing and no singles. Then she meet a couple singles when we were out so that changed. Then she meet a guy when we were out of town and doing him within the hour, everything changed. I became her subordinate cuck. Then she started Craigslist and some from work. She did a couple guys that worked for me once she has became very comfortable with it all and had no problem letting people know her lifestyle. It took me a bit longer to be that far in the open. She has done most of my friends now. She has one BBC that she meet on a business meeting that travels in town once a month she goes and spends the night with him. It has been many years that when she came out to say she was very frank and told me that my tiny dick could never satisfy her and there was no reason not to be open about it. Earlier this year she had a door to outside put in at our bedroom and the gateway to back so her friends can come right to door of bedroom then she had me move out of bedroom for 6 months. The first two months she was very busy she had one guy stayed for two weeks after that. She has had more than one on a couple occasssions. Them two months ago I was allowed back into our bed when she did not have it occupied. She tells me when I can come to bed. She still goes out on occasion to meet others and stays away on weekends a couple times a month. There is alot more to the story icould go on about but this is about numbers. A few years ago one of my friends asked when he stopped by for a blowjob. And she said she honestly lost count but knew it was over 600 or so.

Reactions: cynful and Stephusta
Unfortunately my insists I am the only one to fuck her. I do encourage her to fuck other men however, she has not taken that step.

Reactions: bristolhunk
My wife has fucked several guys in her office, my old boss and a lot of my former coworkers, some of my new coworkers, two of my cousins, a lot of guys from my ship when we were in the navy and a lot from her ship, a former friend of hers dad and ex husband, and has had a ton of one night stands. Shes fucked around 200 guys.

Reactions: cynful, bristolhunk, baddy145 and 1 other person
Hercuckobeys said:
It seemed to progress and change over the years. .... [finally], everything changed. I became [my wife's] subordinate cuck.
Very good. You assumed your proper role in your wife's marriage....
Hercuckobeys said:
Earlier this year [2017] she had a door to outside put in at our bedroom and the gateway to back so her friends can come right to the door of our bedroom.... then, she had me move out [of what became her] bedroom for 6 months.
Nice.... your wife didn't hesitate to set things up for her maximum convenience, and she assigned you to your proper place (a spare bedroom, or a former child's bedroom, perhaps...?).
Hercuckobeys said:
The first two months she was very busy; she had one guy stay for two weeks after that. She has had more than one [lover] on a couple of occasions. Then, two months ago [~Sept. 2017], I was allowed back into our bed when she does not have it occupied. She tells me when I can come to bed.
That's very kind of your cuckoldress wife....
Hercuckobeys said:
She still goes out on occasion to meet others and stays away on weekends a couple times a month.
Obviously, your wife requires a lot of men to keep her satisfied....
Hercuckobeys said:
.... A few years ago one of my friends asked [her how many men she had fucked] when he stopped by for a blowjob. She said she [had] lost count, but knew it was over 600 or so.
Whew! Very impressive.

Thanks for your steamy post.

MY EX had now fucked over 200 guys also. Many from MY Ship. that is what caught my eye
I do not know if she panned the following but quite a coincidence. She serviced her 100th cop just as our divorce was final. Taht's hand jobs, blow jobs, full fuck sex. She does not share with me how many have been up her ass but Iam sure it is about half of them. Especially since her ass is a cock magnet
PLUS her 25th BLACK lover was just as we got divorced. I was 28 and got out of Navy about th e same time too. I wish I had given a little more time to Navy. I got with a big company for 12 years and got laid off. The jobs I got did not pay enough to gget by so I started taking PAY for wha I was already doing and enjoying.
Love, Heather, white BOI in Rochester, NY

Reactions: bristolhunk, baddy145 and whitewife696969
Wife has had sex with both my older brothers one before I knew her and other after we were married also my best mate
After too many drinks

Reactions: cynful, robandkate, Bibob and 2 others
MsGary said:
MY EX had now fucked over 200 guys also. Many from MY Ship. that is what caught my eye
I do not know if she panned the following but quite a coincidence. She serviced her 100th cop just as our divorce was final. Taht's hand jobs, blow jobs, full fuck sex. She does not share with me how many have been up her ass but Iam sure it is about half of them. Especially since her ass is a cock magnet
PLUS her 25th BLACK lover was just as we got divorced. I was 28 and got out of Navy about th e same time too. I wish I had given a little more time to Navy. I got with a big company for 12 years and got laid off. The jobs I got did not pay enough to gget by so I started taking PAY for wha I was already doing and enjoying.
Love, Heather, white BOI in Rochester, NY
I was in the navy as well, wife was too. My wife loved fucking navy guys before she joined so she went crazy while she was in. Was your wife in the navy? I know military girls are major sluts.

Reactions: bristolhunk and MsGary
Who hasn’t my wife fucked would be a better question! She’s fucked friends, family, strangers and coworkers. If it’s got a cock she’ll try it. She’s been a slut since we married 34 years ago and I’m ok with that. She’s well over 200 fuck poles and a lot of them multiple times. I doubt that I really know the true number. Some I’ve watched. Most I get the after fuck details. I think childbirth made her worse. She craved cock more and more as the kids were born. Visits to her gynecologist made her giddy as a schoolgirl. I guess she knew his fingers were going to be in that cunt!

Reactions: sc_david, toolman2c, baddy145 and 2 others
xxjlbsxx said:
I was in the navy as well, wife was too. My wife loved fucking navy guys before she joined so she went crazy while she was in. Was your wife in the navy? I know military girls are major sluts.
Mine was not in the service. Dhe came "of age" at end of viet Nam era. I will say she would have made greg Army officer-for other reasons. She was a virgin until 25. Once she got fucked, she went crazy for cock. She had become a teacher out in farm country. She was black preg at our wedding. Having each child made her hornier and hornier. Ant that first blk baby daddy made her a size queen. I gotta look and see which topic we are under but, the baby daddy was actually MY boyfriend
Love, heather, White BOI 53 in Rochester, NY

Reactions: Geglu
mrkitkat said:
Who hasn’t my wife fucked would be a better question! She’s fucked friends, family, strangers and coworkers. If it’s got a cock she’ll try it. She’s been a slut since we married 34 years ago and I’m ok with that. She’s well over 200 fuck poles and a lot of them multiple times. I doubt that I really know the true number. Some I’ve watched. Most I get the after fuck details. I think childbirth made her worse. She craved cock more and more as the kids were born. Visits to her gynecologist made her giddy as a schoolgirl. I guess she knew his fingers were going to be in that cunt!
this is hottt...lets talk it more from here..are u on AD?

She was a bar tender for 20 years when i met her, she took me home from the bar, so i imagine i wasn't the first.....Now she has all these guy friends who used to come to the bar who still keep in touch...I'm thinking shes had over 100 dicks at least

Reactions: cynful and sephoro
fandangler said:
She was a bar tender for 20 years when i met her, she took me home from the bar, so i imagine i wasn't the first.....Now she has all these guy friends who used to come to the bar who still keep in touch...I'm thinking shes had over 100 dicks at least
Good girl!!

Reactions: cynful
mrkitkat said:
Good girl!!
but now she claims shes only interested in me,,won't even consider anything outside of that...I feel cheated, someone needs to bring out her inner slut again, I cant seem to do it

This simple thread got very hot Wil catch up soon
Luv. Heather

Reactions: toolman2c
fandangler said:
but now she claims shes only interested in me,,won't even consider anything outside of that...I feel cheated, someone needs to bring out her inner slut again, I cant seem to do it
Persistence sometimes pays off. Don’t stop trying to keep her slutty!

Reactions: whitewife696969
mimi27406 said:
The question should have been, who has fucked her that you know about?

Who knows, Who Cares.
Very true

indiana hubby said:

My wife likes to lean back on me and have me play with hers tits when she is sucking a cock and getting fucked. She is worried about STDs and is in an arrangement with a guy where neither of them fuck anyone else and she is happy fucking him, but says she misses the variety.

Reactions: cynful and sephoro