WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Jaandaj said:
I know! And she can't lol. It's just when they have time. They are planning it now. It's just going to be a week or so. Hopefully we can find more from on here.

How did you get ur wife started in this?
My wife is 54 and has been fucking for 40 some years. She developed a thirst for being a slut so when we married it was easy to continue the tradition. Even thru pregnancy she had a thirst for more and more cock.

Reactions: cynful
Sounds like a great slut!
Mines 42 we have been married 25 years and she did it from the start. No strangers till after we have our kids. And it's not an all the time thing

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky
Jaandaj said:
Sounds like a great slut!
Mines 42 we have been married 25 years and she did it from the start. No strangers till after we have our kids. And it's not an all the time thing
It doesn’t have to be all the time. The important thing is that they do it. Mine prefers strangers but certainly hasn’t turned many away. She’s not picky but is discreet when someone shows interest.

Reactions: cynful and robandkate
From ur profile pic she looks cute.
Very sexy eyes. I just wish I was the UPS man lol

I can't say my wife has turned away many cocks. I know a few she didn't fuck for some odd reason

Jaandaj said:
From ur profile pic she looks cute.
Very sexy eyes. I just wish I was the UPS man lol

I can't say my wife has turned away many cocks. I know a few she didn't fuck for some odd reason
She had been telling me for a while that the UPS guy was flirty. Then a different one was on the route a while then the other returned. She saw her chance and took it. I have ordered a few more things so hopefully he will deliver his package some more!

From the pic ur wife looks like a cute cock sucker. Wish I was the UPS guy lol.

I only know a couple guys that the wife turned down for some reason

I am sure he will appreciate it if you do. Them guys are so lucky

So my wife had another encounter with the UPS guy yesterday. I came home a little early and his truck was in the driveway. As usual I entered through the back door but did so quietly. From the kitchen I could hear her very loud moans and gasps. I quietly made my way through the kitchen, living room and down the hall. All the while my cock felt as if it was going to burst through my pants! The bedroom door was wide open and as I peeked in I saw her totally naked face down on the bed, hands gripping the sheets and legs spread as wide as the could go. He was on top of her pounding her fucking slut pussy. His balls and cock glistened as he pulled out then shoved back in deep. With every deep thrust she would scream. Pleasure or pain it didn’t matter. She would try to raise up, he pushed her down and thrust that cock deeper. By now my cock was ready to be released. I watched as long as I dared, went back to the kitchen and immediately shot a huge load of cum on the table. Several good long gooey streams of cum. I didn’t even clean it up. I left it there. By then I heard talking so I assumed they were finished for this round so I timed it where it seemed like I just came in through the back door as they were in the living room. When I walked in she was signing for the package and he left lol. I told her I had seen him pounding her pussy and showed her the cum on the table which she licked up! I shoved her down on the couch and licking her sloppy cunt. It was so delicious with his cum mixed with hers! My cock was rock hard again so I fucked her a while then shoved it down her slut throat and blew another huge load! I found out from her he had been there an hour on his dinner break lol! Just waiting for the next package to be delivered !!

Reactions: Stephusta and BigdaddyToronto
Think I would of just set there and when they came out asked him if he enjoyed delivering to her!

Jaandaj said:
Think I would of just set there and when they came out asked him if he enjoyed delivering to her!
I wanted to but I’ll work up to that eventually.

Jaandaj said:
You never know how someone else will react and I don’t want to ruin it!

Having had a roommate that worked as a driver for UPS for years, your story (although entertaining) rings as BS. Drivers are tracked by dispatch and evaluated in 10 minute increments for meeting delivery times and quotas. UPS is an industry that is tied to volume. Your story of a guy blowing off his schedule repeatedly to fuck your wife is impossible. He'd be fired the first day. GPS would show him stagnant for that period. They don't allow that.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Dinner breaks don't occur in the manner you describe. Trucks are never stagnant. Breaks of 25 minutes occur at facility. Trucks remain active. Always.

@Bdsub is on point with regard to UPS being monitored with GPS trackers within the current business environment. Now with that said, I would not outright call BS as he did as I have known some smaller towns with limited distribution routes were breaks on the road have taken place for few delivery organizations, such as RPS back in the day (now FedEx Ground) were truly independent contractors before FedEx acquired them and simply paid based on what they delivered and as indicated some routes were rural (out in the country) were lunch breaks were much more common. Commercial drivers can only be on the road so many hours at a time before they are required to stop or swap off with another driver.

Reactions: Bdsub
mrkitkat said:
It doesn’t have to be all the time. The important thing is that they do it. Mine prefers strangers but certainly hasn’t turned many away. She’s not picky but is discreet when someone shows interest.

Your comment that your wife is 'not picky' and she prefers strangers and hasn't turned many away made my cock so hard. My wife is the same way. Kate loves sex and she is not very picky about who she will let fuck her. I told her early on that my desire was for her to become an easy piece of ass for other men and she has.

When we first started she was seducing guys we knew, usually married guys, and having sex with them while I watched. Back then she was picky about which of our friends she would let fuck her. As she got more comfortable fucking other guys and she realized how much I enjoyed other guys getting to fuck her, she started having sex with guys we did not know...guys she met at the mall, the supermarket, the home improvement store or in a bar when she was out alone.

The more guys my wife had sex with, the more she wanted to have sex with other guys. When she could not find a guy she really liked, she would have sex with whoever was available, just to get laid. My wife has become very comfortable spreading her legs for men of various ages, sizes (height/weight) and races.

It really makes my cock stiff knowing that my hot wife will let almost anyone fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, bobbyhotone2, sc_david and 4 others
robandkate said:
Very fine looking woman Rob. Ur a lucky guy. I would love to fuck ur sexy wife

Reactions: robandkate
mine too

she has fucked strangers from the internet, picked up in clubs/bars, friends of mine too, and work
colleagues

Reactions: Simosimo, robandkate, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Vikingcuck said:
My wife had been fucked by about 50 different men. 17 to 20 guys fucked her before I met her, and then after I convinced her to let me watch her get fucked, she has fucked about 30 guys or more.

The biggest cock she has ever had was Larry's 8 1/2 by 8 inch cock. Larry was the first guy she agreed to fuck about three years ago. Some 16 years before I convinced her to fuck our roommate, Kevin, and for the next two years she allowed Kevin and me to fuck her. After he moved out she would only fuck me for the next 16 years, until that night she finally gave in to my constant begging. We were at a bar playing pool and she agreed to let the guy we were shooting pool with to come home with us. That was Larry, the man who helped turn my wife into a cock *****.

Since that night, she has fucked almost 30 strangers, and besides Larry, there is Rob whom she fucks on a regular basis. Rob is her main fuck. I have given him permission to fuck my wife whenever he wants. One Saturday about a Month ago, I was working all morning in the yard and just wore myself out. After I finished, I came in the house and layed down on the couch. When i woke up from my nap, I heard some sounds in the bedroom. I walked back to our bedroom and Rob was banging my wife hard as she moaned in ecstasy.

I dropped my sweat shorts and began slapping my meat. About the time I started getting off, so was Rob. I was standing beside the bed jacking off, and as I started shooting my load onto the rug, Rob was unloading his juices deep inside my wife's cunt. I love being a cuckolded husband. When he climbed off her, I did what every good cuck should do, I buried my face in her pussy and started cleaning every drop of sperm i could get from her cunt as Rob was kissing my wife.

When he got up off the bed, he walked to the bathroom to take a piss. When he came back in he put hi cloths back on, put his cloths back on, and bent down to give my wife a passionate kiss as he patted me on the head. I heard him tell my wife he would stop by the next week while I was at work, and then straightened up and walked out of the bedroom without so much as saying a single word to me. All the while I was still cleaning up his mess. I heard the front door close as my wife was pushing me away from her crotch.

As I stood up, my wife rolled over and took a nap. I quietly turned off the light as I walked out the room. I then went back outside to finish up some unfinished yard work, feeling very pleased and satisfied. That was the first time in almost three Months I had been able to see her with her lover, and it was everything I remembered it to be.
Way to keep at it - you got your wish granted. She sounds like the perfect wife to me.

Reactions: old fred
DeeDeenCO said:
Since the day my husband and I started dating I have had sex with different men. In the eight years that me and my husband have been together,I don't think there is a day that I haven't had sex with another man. I have had sex with several of the men my husband works with, I have been with innumerable men from Craigslist, I have been with my ex-husband several times. We go to an adult theater every Friday night and I do any man who wants me, and we go to a swinger motel near our house a couple times a week.

We have had men live with us that were lovers, and I have had sex with friends of my lovers. I have no idea how many men I have had sex with, but if you think eight years, every day, at least two to three guys a day, that is a lot.

DeeDee
you got a sister?

Reactions: old fred