• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
I am staying with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike this week. Today Gramma, Karen’s mom, was my babysitter. She decided that we should go shopping so we could get out of the house. I was wearing a black nylon track suit, which for the most part looked pretty normal, except that I felt it emphasized my diaper bulk. Gramma said it was just fine for shopping. We went to a specialty baby store, kind of like a Toys-r-Us/Babies-r-Us store, with everything a baby could want. I wasn’t sure what we were doing there because there was nothing there that would fit me, however, Gramma had her own ideas. She had me push a small cart around as she proceeded to fill it with baby bottles, formula, baby food, bath toys, and toddler toys. She told (insisted) me I could pick out something. So I sent several minutes trying to decide what to get. I decided to get a stuffed animal since it would be the most non-threatening or embarrassing. However, she selected the most feminine and babyish pink teddy bear she could find. It had a frilly t-shirt on it with the inscription “I heart Daddy”. She said that I should get that so I can show Tom how much I love him. She even took a picture of me hugging it and sent it to Tom immediately.

As we went through the checkout, Gramma made sure to tell the clerk how everything was for me as I loved being a baby. She even told her how my wife was now with my soon to be ‘Daddy’.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Custer Laststand, SissyAmy3 and 4 others
It's been pretty quiet lately. I have not seen Linda in almost 2 weeks. We talk on the phone every few days, but she has been "too busy" with Tom to get together with me. No further plans have been made that I am aware of at this time. Mommy Karen, Daddy Mike, and Gramma have been very supportive.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub, Creaminside and 2 others
Linda and I had dinner together last night, just the two of us. She said that we needed to talk, and she preferred Tom not be around when we did. I had barely seen her over the last month. We only slept in the same house 3 times in January and the only physical contact between us were hugs when we greeted each other. Even those were more like a mother hugging her child, not the least bit romantic and definitely not sexual. Dinner conversation was strained as she was seeing me as an adult, not like a baby. She had not talked in that manner with me in many months and it took us both awhile to get relaxed enough to carry on a normal conversation.

After reassuring herself that I was getting along okay and that I was comfortable being in my baby state most of the time, except for work and zoom conference calls, she finally opened up about the true reason for the private dinner.

She told me that she had decided that she wanted to try living full time at Tom’s place for the month of February. I didn’t see that as being much different than she had been doing most of January, so I said nothing, and just pushed the food around on my plate. She could read my mind and finally addressed what her decision meant for me.

“You can come live with us if you wish. However, you will have to be Baby Bev the complete time, even if you need to contact work. You will have no adult clothing there as Tom does not wish to see you wearing any grown-up men’s clothing at any time. We will make arrangements for a sitter for you during the day when we are working. The sitter will most likely be someone new, or occasionally your “Gramma”, Mommy Karen’s mother, may sit with you. You will not be driving or doing any adult activity so someone will be taking you any place you need to go.

The other options are for you to be Baby Bev and live with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike full time or to live at home in any manner you choose. If you choose to live at home, you will not see me at all during the month. If you stay with Karen and Mike, you will see Tom and me every week or two.

I am being given until Monday morning, February 1st, to decide what I will do. Her decision has been made and she will be Tom’s partner fully for the next month.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Custer Laststand, leahswannabe and 3 others
msbevw said:
Linda and I had dinner together last night, just the two of us. She said that we needed to talk, and she preferred Tom not be around when we did. I had barely seen her over the last month. We only slept in the same house 3 times in January and the only physical contact between us were hugs when we greeted each other. Even those were more like a mother hugging her child, not the least bit romantic and definitely not sexual. Dinner conversation was strained as she was seeing me as an adult, not like a baby. She had not talked in that manner with me in many months and it took us both awhile to get relaxed enough to carry on a normal conversation.

After reassuring herself that I was getting along okay and that I was comfortable being in my baby state most of the time, except for work and zoom conference calls, she finally opened up about the true reason for the private dinner.

She told me that she had decided that she wanted to try living full time at Tom’s place for the month of February. I didn’t see that as being much different than she had been doing most of January, so I said nothing, and just pushed the food around on my plate. She could read my mind and finally addressed what her decision meant for me.

“You can come live with us if you wish. However, you will have to be Baby Bev the complete time, even if you need to contact work. You will have no adult clothing there as Tom does not wish to see you wearing any grown-up men’s clothing at any time. We will make arrangements for a sitter for you during the day when we are working. The sitter will most likely be someone new, or occasionally your “Gramma”, Mommy Karen’s mother, may sit with you. You will not be driving or doing any adult activity so someone will be taking you any place you need to go.

The other options are for you to be Baby Bev and live with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike full time or to live at home in any manner you choose. If you choose to live at home, you will not see me at all during the month. If you stay with Karen and Mike, you will see Tom and me every week or two.

I am being given until Monday morning, February 1st, to decide what I will do. Her decision has been made and she will be Tom’s partner fully for the next month.

It was positive to read your detailed update, good to see that Linda and you were able to have a reasonable conversation. While no one has asked, I am sure many of us are curious, what direction are you considering, pro/con, etc.?

Reactions: leahswannabe and MyWifeDatesNow
It will be very interesting to see what decision is eventually made. I do recall in a prior post entry, there had also been mention that if Baby Bev here to move in with Tom and Linda, that Tom has said that if he were to live them in baby mode that he would have to legally change his last name to his. Seems that Linda and Baby Bev would both take Tom's last name if that was the direction taken. I know in my home State, you can change your name (first, middle and Sir-Name) for virtual any reason as long as your willing to file the court paperwork and get up in front of a Judge to affirm the same. Pre-Covid, it could be done in as little as 30-days.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I decided to try living at my wife’s boyfriend’s (Tom) house for this week to see how it goes before making any long-term decision. Per Tom’s instructions, I have no adult clothes here at all. I had called Linda to tell her of my decision to stay with them for this week and she said she would pick me up Monday morning before she had to go to work and bring me back “home”. That way I had no adult clothes with me at all as I was wearing a baby outfit when she picked me up. As we drove over she said she was happy with my decision, as was Tom. She informed me that we would have a fun time and I would not have to make any decisions and could enjoy just being a baby.

Tom had already left for work when we got there so I didn’t see him until he got home that night. Linda informed me that she was going to be able to stay with me that morning but that she had to go to work later and that a sitter had been arranged to watch me. Linda got me settled in, set up some toys on a matt in the family room and turned the TV on to a cartoon station for me to watch.

At 11:00 there was a knock on the door. Linda returned to the family room with a woman who looked to be late 40’s. She introduced Mrs. Peet to me and told me she would be my daytime sitter. She then gave Mrs. Peet my care instructions and said she would fix my lunch before she left for work. Mrs. Peet smiled at me the whole time and acted like sitting for a grown adult baby was the most natural thing in the world. I later learned that Linda and Tom had interviewed 3 other potential sitters, fully informing them of what was going on. Mrs. Peet was the easy choice because of her natural acceptance of the situation.

When lunch was ready, Linda called me to the kitchen where Mrs. Peet was placing food on the table. I was shocked to see that there was a full size highchair waiting for me. I sat in it without being told and Mrs. Peet put a tray in place that locked me in. Linda informed her that I could feed myself. But Mrs. Peet said that she was going to feed me this first meal so that she and I could get to know each other better. With that, Linda gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was off to work.

I will say that Mrs. Peet was very good, made me feel relaxed quickly, had me sit next to her on the sofa after lunch and fed me a bottle of milk before changing me and putting me down for a nap in my crib.

Linda and Tom both got home before six. Mrs. Peet told them that I had been a perfect baby and that she would see me the next day. Tom was pleased to get that report and said that it looked like this was going to be a great arrangement and he was happy I was there. Later that night as Linda was putting me to bed, I heard him tell her that he was glad to have “his family together” under his roof.

In the morning, as he was eating breakfast next to me in my highchair he told me “I will bring home the name change paperwork for you in case you decide to make this living arrangement permanent. I can’t legally adopt you because you are an adult, but I can have your last name changed to mine if you stay with us. And when we go that route, I will also have you legally appoint me to have financial and physical responsibility and care over you going forward. But we will wait until the end of the month to move forward with that.”

And so it begins…

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, MrKrinkle, sissybbstephanie and 3 others
Sounds like you should have a really could idea after a week/month of exploration.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
This is one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. I just wish I could know how it all ends.
It's something extremely erotic when someone submits their whole life to someone else to controll.

Btw, you should obviosly drop your old name completely and change it to Bev (Toms surname) ;)

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
msbevw said:
.......... I [Tom] will also have you [Msbevw] legally appoint me to have financial and physical responsibility and care over you [Msbevw] going forward. But we will wait until the end of the month to move forward with that.”
Since you work and have your own income, this sounds like a proposed financial rip-off. Perhaps Tom is inspired by the example of our (thankfully) recently-departed president.

I recommend not agreeing to this, which would transform you from a fantasy baby to a real-life victim of a financial con game, regardless of whether you agree to change your last name to Tom's.

I also recommend not agreeing to ANY proposal by Tom that would result, potentially or in actuality, in transferring any or all of your income to him. I hope you don't need a lawyer to advise you that agreeing to any such arrangement would be exceedingly unwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
@msbevw

As always, Custer presents valid concerns, all of which are concerns that should be addressed on some level. While I would agree with Custer's concerns although I will play devils advocate on this one. While I clearly do not have any of the experiences you have at the adult baby aspect, I do have experiences which obviously have touched on other aspects of your lifestyle choices. With my second wife, during our marriage we did for a period of time develop a Poly-Triad with an Alpha Man that we both has known for approximately 10 years before taking the path with him. I have often referred to this part of my prior life as a 'Poly with a cuck-twist', something that so many could not relate to.

With that said, my than wife and I had known this man for approximately 10 years and he had been within our extend social circle many of those years, so we did not feel that we needed to be concerned about becoming the victim of a financial con game, although during the Poly relationship, there was some deep discussion about some of the same areas that you have mentioned that Tom and Linda had suggested/offered to you as your next chapter. Although lets all step back and look at this more from a traditional vanilla relationship model:
  • This all started with you coming out to Linda (your wife) about your strong desire/need to explore ABDL and over time, you yourself recommended that she seek out another man for her intimate sexual satisfaction and to provide her the non-sexual adult intimacy as well.
  • Some marriages would have ended up in a divorce by this point with one of the partners fully embracing an alternative lifestyle choice that is considered outside of the norm of traditional marriage.
    • Your wife (Linda) helped you with your desire/need to embrace ABDL as the norm for you.
    • You encouraged your wife (Linda) to take another man to fill that void left within the marriage as you further embraced the ABDL.
    • Your wife (Linda) and You openly accepted Tom into your marriage, and you stepped a side so that he could essentially become the Man within the marriage, and to Linda in so many ways, inside and outside of the bedroom.
  • Now if this was more closely related to a vanilla (traditional) marriage without the involvement of the ABDL and it also included you encouraging your wife to take another lover (Tom), a man that she fell in love with, a man that she decided to leave you for.
    • In many states you could not scream adultery because of your own encouragement and consenting of the relationship. So it would be a no-fault divorce with most assests being divided up. You could/would effectively be out on the street as she could generally force a liquidation of the home as she still moved into the home with Tom.
  • Now with the reality as you have framed it:
    • Linda has made it crystal clear that she will be moving in with Tom, with or without your consent at this point. (remember, you are the one that encouraged their relationship to develop and grow)
    • Linda has provided you with a range of options, all of which seem to eventually result in a divorce from Linda, so that she can eventually become married to Tom. So in either case, Tom via Linda will have access/control over a wide range of your current financial holdings, or what is left after the eventual divorce.
    • Linda will have Tom's (surname) with their future marriage after your divorce is finalized.
  • What could/would your reality look like if you continue down this path? This is not a recommendation, just an alternative assessment.
    • As the devils advocate here, I will make the following assumptions based on this not being some financial con game.
    • Your wife (Linda) is already moving in with her lover, her partner, the man that could/would eventually become her new husband.
    • Your wife (Linda) is already making it clear that divorce is one of the goals for 2021 and it would seem that some of your mutual friends are already aware based on some of your published remarks.
    • You wife (Linda) has presented you with a range of options, all of which you have explored on some level by this point.
    • For the sake of this discussion, if you truly believe that you can and do desire to fully embrace ABDL as your normal with all that comes with assuming you make the decision to move in with Tom and Linda.
      • Amicable divorce from your wife (It is likely that Linda and Tom have already talked about this an have an attorney)
        • You and Linda will need to agree on what happens to your current household assets. Will they be sold, what will happen to the proceeds of the sale of the house, furniture, etc.? The liquidated assets could be placed into a trust to add a layer of protections although you may need to speak to an estate attorney on the process.
      • As noted, a legal divorce would allow for Linda to legally marry Tom.
        • They could make a very public statement of their commitment to each other through a nice wedding.
        • Linda would be able to take his SurName through the traditional methods of marriage and all that it comes with.
        • It would clearly alter even further the dynamic that you three currently have.
      • As far as the requirements that you would need to live by if you were to accept the current offer on the table that has been presented by Linda and Tom.
        • Are you truly okay with getting a legal divorce from Linda and fully embracing ABDL as your your daily normal?
        • Are you truly okay with taking Tom's last name (SurName) after you legal divorce from Linda?
        • Are you truly going to be okay with having no adult man clothing inside the home?
        • While considering that you would need to have a reserve set of typical adult male clothing locked away for those just in case moments, are you truly going to be okay with donating most of the rest of your adult man clothing?
        • As to changing your name, I would agree with another poster, that if you are going to live life while fully embracing the ABDL, when if you are changing your last name (surname) to Tom's last name, you should also consider changing your first name as well to truly and fully reflect whom you have become openly. Both can be done for the same cost at the same time.
        • As to the financial aspect: (Options)
          • I would recommend ALL major assets be placed into a trust for retirement, that would minimize Tom's access just in case something were to truly go wrong as some have suggested is a realistic possibility down the road.
          • As far as your regular payroll that you receive from your job - while your living within Tom/Linda home, I could see you having it direct deposited within their household account for the two of them to manage. as a couple. This would require a LOT of trust and yes there is a high risk, so be careful.
With all that said, you are going to need to reflect and decide how you are going to approach the pending divorce as that looks inevitable.

*** Edited to adjust for some typo(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
I have been living at Daddy Tom’s house for a little over a week now, and so far, everything has been going fine. It just takes some adjustments and getting used to several things.

First, only having my baby clothes to wear full time is interesting. I had thought of running out to a store but knew I couldn’t because I had no grown-up clothes here to change into. For me right now, it’s baby clothes only as long as I’m here. I must find out what will change in the future to allow me to leave the house. I really hadn’t thought about that beforehand. I was on a business zoom call the other day and had to put up a static photo of me for the others to see me as I couldn’t appear in my baby dress too well.

Second, having Mrs. Peet as my babysitter has been interesting. She’s a wonderful lady and is really into being my sitter and treating me as a baby. The difficulty comes when I am working (I still have a job to do. Thankfully it allows me to work from “home”). I will be sitting at the computer or talking to a client on the phone and she will walk in and stay things like “I brought you a bottle of milk” or “remember, it’s baby’s naptime in a few minutes”. That has been awkward a few times. But the rest of the time its nice to have someone to interact with during the day.

Third, I haven’t been around Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom for extended periods of time before. Each night when they get home from work, they are constantly touching and kissing and being all romantic with each other. That has been difficult at times to witness, them showing their love for each other. And they are both used to walking around the house not fully clothed. Again, they have trouble keeping their hands off each other. We are going to have our family zoom call with the kids tonight and I’m nervous about how that is going to go and how they are going to act with each other during the call.

I haven’t seen Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike since I moved in here. But Mommy Linda tells me that I am going to be spending the weekend with them. It seems that Mommy and Daddy are planning a night out to celebrate Valentine’s Day and want to have some time alone, so I am being shipped off to my other parents.
Other than that, I'm adjusting well so far and Mommy Linda keeps telling me how much she likes having me, her little baby, around all of the time.

beddy bue.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, luvitall, SissyAmy3 and 7 others
It's nice to hear that you're addopting to your new life as a permanent baby.
Have you told any of your kids about your new living arrangements?
I'm sure Kim must have been informed or picked up on it somehow?

And have either Tom or Mike used your little baby asshole again? Or was that a one time thing with Tom?

So much to tell and update, but I’m struggling with a lot of it, so bear with me.

We; Mommy Linda, Daddy Tom, and I; had a family zoom time/discussion last week. I was terrified of what they were going to tell our kids, and also of what questions our daughter, Kim, would be asking. She has been very comfortable with all of this, seems to understand about her mom wanting to spend time with Tom, and also has been showing support and interest in my baby lifestyle choice. For the most part, our zoom call went well. Our son and his wife only stayed on for about 15 minutes then had to leave for another meet. I think they were not as comfortable with everything so only stayed long enough to find out what was going on.

Linda started in right away during the call informing the kids that we were all staying at Tom’s house. She answered their questions about why saying she wanted to spend more time with Tom, but also wanted me to be with them. She told them that this was allowing me to explore my lifestyle choice more fully. She didn’t go into much more detail than that until after our son had signed off. Immediately after Kim started firing off questions to us.

First, she asked if Linda was looking to be with Tom more full time, to which Linda answer that she was. Kim asked me if I was okay with that and I said that I was. Then Kim asked if I was spending more time as the baby. Before I could reply, Linda told her that I was required to be in baby mode full time at Tom’s house. Again, Kim asked me if I was okay with that and I said that I was enjoying getting to explore more fully what it meant to be a baby again.

Kim was happy with our responses and said that she thought that things would progress in this direction and that she was happy for all three of us. She told us not to worry about her brother’s reaction, that she was talking to him regularly and discussing what was going on. She said that she would fill him in on our progress and work on getting him to understand and accept all of this and to prepare for future developments. I was really surprised at how she was accepting this and pleased with our choices.

We talked to Kim for 45 minutes. During this time Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom reverted to their role as my parents and talked to me as their baby while Kim watched and listened. They also got more lovey dovey with each other and show a lot of intimacy towards each other while Kim soaked it all in.

So that is what took place last week. I have more to report about developments taking place this weekend. I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything that took place. So give me a few days to compose that.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, maresi simone, sissybbstephanie and 5 others
Sounds like progress in a variety of ways as long as you and Linda are both happy.

Reactions: msbevw
Here’s what happened over the weekend. Mommy and Daddy had a date night planned for Saturday night to celebrate Valentines weekend and I was shipped off to Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike’s for my weekend care. It was nice seeing them since it had been two weeks since I was last there. Daddy Mike was really happy to see me and enjoy our nightly ritual once again.

Sunday evening Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom came to get me. When they walked in the door, I was sitting beside Mommy Karen having a bottle. When I looked up at Mommy Linda, she had a big smile on her face, and I could tell she was really excited about something. She stood in front of us with Tom at her side, held her left hand out and announced, “we’re engaged!”. On her ring finger was a big engagement ring!

She went on telling us how they had gone out to a really nice place for dinner and after they finish dinner, Tom pulled his chair over by her and pulled a ring box out of his pocket and asked her to marry him. She jumped out of her chair and kissed him while others around them started clapping. She said yes.

She told us that they discussed it at length Sunday and decided on October 9th, the 2-year anniversary of their first date. Karen jumped up and hugged her while Mike shook Tom’s hand congratulating him. Then they all looked at me to see my reaction. I sat there for a few seconds in shock, and then burst into tears. Several of you have predicted it would happen and you were right. My marriage is coming to an end.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside, leahswannabe and 4 others
msbevw said:
Here’s what happened over the weekend. Mommy and Daddy had a date night planned for Saturday night to celebrate Valentines weekend and I was shipped off to Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike’s for my weekend care. It was nice seeing them since it had been two weeks since I was last there. Daddy Mike was really happy to see me and enjoy our nightly ritual once again.

Sunday evening Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom came to get me. When they walked in the door, I was sitting beside Mommy Karen having a bottle. When I looked up at Mommy Linda, she had a big smile on her face, and I could tell she was really excited about something. She stood in front of us with Tom at her side, held her left hand out and announced, “we’re engaged!”. On her ring finger was a big engagement ring!

She went on telling us how they had gone out to a really nice place for dinner and after they finish dinner, Tom pulled his chair over by her and pulled a ring box out of his pocket and asked her to marry him. She jumped out of her chair and kissed him while others around them started clapping. She said yes.

She told us that they discussed it at length Sunday and decided on October 9th, the 2-year anniversary of their first date. Karen jumped up and hugged her while Mike shook Tom’s hand congratulating him. Then they all looked at me to see my reaction. I sat there for a few seconds in shock, and then burst into tears. Several of you have predicted it would happen and you were right. My marriage is coming to an end.
Wow! Big changes coming now for you. I'm sure it's a lot for you to take in all at once.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
msbevw said:

As another poster mentioned, BIG changes coming your way! Although from my own perspective, considering some of your prior post, you have been somewhat expecting this on some level in concept and likely have been what-if'g it for some time now.

So where does that leave you, for them to get married on October 9th, the 2-year anniversary of their first date. (Remember, Linda seeking out another man to date was your idea!) Linda and you would need to truly decide on the approach to your mutual divorce and that comes with its own series of concerns and questions that will need to be resolved in the near future.
  • Have you decided that you would like to and can live 24*7*365 as Baby Bev as the new normal for you?
  • Have you decided if you would willfully change your last name to be the same as Tom and Linda last name and would you also change your first name at the same time?
  • Have you and Linda begun your divorce talks and or at least established a date/time to starting discuss them as husband/wife?
Beyond that, it would seems that we all should be saying congratulation to you all as each of you could be getting what you all want and what could be your next chapter.

Reactions: Creaminside and MyWifeDatesNow
February is coming to a close as so is our “experiment” of the three of us living together at Tom’s house. It was an eye-opening month, that’s for sure. I have been fully immersed in my baby lifestyle. I have not worn adult clothing all month and have only had a few truly adult meals as well. I guess you can say I got a full ‘taste’ of being a baby this month.

The most difficult part for me was watching the interaction between Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom. They acted like a typical married couple all month. There were a few arguments over money and day-to-day things. And there was a lot of physical interactions as well. I couldn’t believe how much and how often they are touching each other, kissing quick pecks and passionate embraces, and the amount of time they said “I love you” to each other. Mommy really was Daddy’s ‘wife’ the whole time, and I was her baby and she barely ever interacted with me as an adult or as her husband.

I was truly able to see what my life would be like if we continued living this way. So, I decided that, even as much as I enjoy my baby life, I don’t want to live this way forever. I am moving back home tomorrow and will resume my mixed adult/baby lives. As for Linda, she is planning on staying at Tom’s, with Tom, for the foreseeable future. I must accept the fact that our marriage is coming to an end, that my ‘experiment’ did not have the outcome I had hoped for.

I have only had sex with Linda twice over the last year and seriously doubt we will ever have sex together again. I’m not sure what the future holds for me. I will most likely have to sell the house and move because we bought it based on a dual income. Linda did say that when I sell it I could have all of the money from the sale as she won’t need it since she will be with Tom. So that’s one financial problem solved. Our children will be told within the coming weeks of our pending divorce. I don’t think it will come as a surprise to either of them, especially not Kim.

If further developments arise, I will share them. As for now, not much more to add.

• Wow
Reactions: MrKrinkle, SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
msbevw said:
.......... I don’t want to live this way forever. I am moving back home tomorrow and will resume my mixed adult/baby lives.
Good decision.

msbevw said:
.......... I will most likely have to sell the house and move because we bought it based on a dual income. Linda did say that when I sell it I could have all of the money from the sale, as she won’t need it since she will be with Tom.
That's very generous of your Mommy Ms. Linda — since she will probably need her share of the house-sale money if her relationship with Tom comes to an end (which can happen, as both you and she can attest).

msbevw said:
So that’s one financial problem solved.
Also good.

Last edited:
I had thought that living 100% of the time as Baby Bev would have been the biggest hurdle to overcome, although its good that you committed to it and explored it for the extended duration. Better to have done it and not liked it, then to have never done it and had always wondered. So I take it that there is no regrets in that area, simply a lesson learned.

As to Linda being committed to Tom in the ways that you have described, and the PDA that they shown openly without hiding it should have been a positive experience for you even though you have opted for the alternative. The moment you come out with your lifestyle preferences, there was always a risk this would happen.

On a positive note, it would seem that you and Linda have a plan forward to divorce in a matter that is favorable to each of you and it is very generous for Linda to make the financial considerations that you have proposed.

As you know, moving forward, you can always find your next partner through some of the creative adult sites that cater towards your specific preferences, there are women out there that would embrace those desires and preferences.

msbevw said:
February is coming to a close as so is our “experiment” of the three of us living together at Tom’s house. It was an eye-opening month, that’s for sure. I have been fully immersed in my baby lifestyle. I have not worn adult clothing all month and have only had a few truly adult meals as well. I guess you can say I got a full ‘taste’ of being a baby this month.

The most difficult part for me was watching the interaction between Mommy Linda and Daddy Tom. They acted like a typical married couple all month. There were a few arguments over money and day-to-day things. And there was a lot of physical interactions as well. I couldn’t believe how much and how often they are touching each other, kissing quick pecks and passionate embraces, and the amount of time they said “I love you” to each other. Mommy really was Daddy’s ‘wife’ the whole time, and I was her baby and she barely ever interacted with me as an adult or as her husband.

I was truly able to see what my life would be like if we continued living this way. So, I decided that, even as much as I enjoy my baby life, I don’t want to live this way forever. I am moving back home tomorrow and will resume my mixed adult/baby lives. As for Linda, she is planning on staying at Tom’s, with Tom, for the foreseeable future. I must accept the fact that our marriage is coming to an end, that my ‘experiment’ did not have the outcome I had hoped for.

I have only had sex with Linda twice over the last year and seriously doubt we will ever have sex together again. I’m not sure what the future holds for me. I will most likely have to sell the house and move because we bought it based on a dual income. Linda did say that when I sell it I could have all of the money from the sale as she won’t need it since she will be with Tom. So that’s one financial problem solved. Our children will be told within the coming weeks of our pending divorce. I don’t think it will come as a surprise to either of them, especially not Kim.

If further developments arise, I will share them. As for now, not much more to add.

Users who are viewing this thread