• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
wow

i'm so sorry for you my man if i can call you that>\
are you married if yes how do she looks fat right!
If not she goes out with other guys?

A sad display in this thread.

stubbyhubby36 said:
I have seen alot of post on here lately of guys showing off their little dicks.

Pic 1 is me fully erect and measured. No support from my hand, just sticking straight out. I am 3.5".

Anybody got proof they are smaller?

You do have a small dick for sure. I'm also sure, you can't satisfy a horny girl either. I would love to hear some stories about how women reacted to you when you were trying to get laid...lol
The good thing is that you have spread a lot of lovin around. There's a lot of guys out there who have enjoyed your eager wife...and that's cool! Probably,you have also satisfied a few of her bulls using your own oral talents...LOL!
So, you see, you have definitely used your situation to EVERYONE's advantage.

I had to upload this pic of my dick. I love the camera angle... It makes my dick look like a bat...LOL My gf took it right before a major fuck.

Attachments

• Biggun.jpg
    Biggun.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 351
my penis is also 3.5 inches and far too small?I often fantasize about being made to watch my wife(if I was married) being made love to my a real man with an 8 inch penis while I was dressed in my frilly baby clothes.Wiould like to hear comments especially from all the women on here.

Anybody else have a sissy diaper fantasy ect.

Attachments

• 24110021.jpg
    24110021.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 560
It took me a while to get through this thread, I was laughing so hard.
I know it isn't nice to make fun of a man's "shortcomings" LOL, but damn!

This is the most exciting display of erect clits I've ever seen!

Whats that?
They aren't clits?
ooooh, they are "cocks", huh. who would have guessed.
:D

fuck... i am sure those pathetic dicks cant please a womans lust. must be sad being small like that, nothing remains except humiliation. id like to be bigger (almost 6 inches) but still i know how to please a woman...

Panties, panties, panties...should cover all these tiny sticks.

heres my dicklet

heres my dicklet

And my wife, who thinks she needs a little more?

Attachments

• P1100106.JPG
    P1100106.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 437
  • P11001020.JPG
    P11001020.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 544
  • P1011990.jpg
    P1011990.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 468
  • P1092063.jpg
    P1092063.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 523
If it's small dicklets in panties you want...

.....then here is mine, just after I dribbled a little after some hard nipple play from the wife who was verbally reminding me how big her ex husband was compared to me! Even my name (Paul) is Latin for "small". I bought my wife a page holder with the name Paul and description on it so she is reminded daily how I feel.

For all you Bulls out there, it must be very alien to try and understand how we small cocked guys actually revel in our size and love the little situations in life that remind us or maybe publically "out" us as being dicked wimps.

My current wife is always teasing me in front of her friends as having a small cock. I also openly joke about being "hung like an animal....a humming bird!" at evey chance with others especially female friends.

I do think all small cock sissies should shave all of their bits to accentuate the little boy look and also should wear panties. My wife and I went to M&S in town yesterday and when the wife and I were stood in the lingerie dept trying to decide what style and size to get the wife made me stand still whilst she yanked the panties I was wearing above the waistband of my jeans to check what the size was. At least 2 passing women saw that I was wearing very pale pink thin cotten high leg briefs.

Bulls especially, please post your replies to my picture and personal and true account. I love it when you are as blunt and filthy as you can be about what you would do to me.

Here is a brief account of a meeting I had with a dominant guy in a public loo some years ago. One day I met a guy in a loo who was wanking and so I got my cock out to join him whilst stood at the urinal. His cock was twice the size of mine and I naturally assumed the sub role, dropping to my knees to suck him. He stopped me and insisted that as I was clearly the female present I should be dressed as one.

I had to quickly drive home and put undies on and return before he would let me suck him anymore. So desperate to do that I did as he ordered. 10 minutes later I was back in the loo on my knees but this time with my jeans in a cubicle whilst I was acting the slut wearing my wifes panties, stockings and suspender belt. God, the risk I took was stupid as anyone could have cum in. When I mentioned the risk I was taking he told me to shut up as I obviously loved being a slut and if someone came in and saw I could suck them too.

Attachments

• DSC_2969_1024x680_800x531.jpg
    DSC_2969_1024x680_800x531.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC_2968_1024x680_800x531.jpg
    DSC_2968_1024x680_800x531.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_2968_1024x680.jpg
    DSC_2968_1024x680.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 407
mines the smallest

wife says she can't feel me inside her anymore

Attachments

• leland_pennington_s_3_inch_dick0400.jpg
    leland_pennington_s_3_inch_dick0400.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,455
  • leland_pennington_s_soft_dick0400.jpg
    leland_pennington_s_soft_dick0400.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,453
here is my tiny dicklet, now u can see why ex cheated with BBC!

that puny pecker needs to be locked up, its useless. let a real man like myself pound some really good and deep orgasms into her quivering cunt. you can clean up the mess.

sissybabysusie said:
my penis is also 3.5 inches and fat too small but what do women think?

I would love to see you and my little husband service me and my big, deserving lovers.

I REALLY like the photo, particularly the fact that the plastic pants and diaper are clearly visible. Wish I was on your side of the world so I could play with you.... DANA

PS: Do you have more sissy diaper pics with your cute little weenus?

damn these dicks are pathetically small and nasty looking

Newest member of teenie weenie club

43 year old male in Columbus, OH

94d0Tpi3e0E33UDiVf5h7cFHpgyi6Gxi6ritv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

Boy! My exwife would of loved your cock!!! Just beautiful. Every wimp should send his wife/girlfriend to you for help pleasing her.

I sometime wish I had more then my 3 1/2 inches but I learned I am not the man, just a sissy wimp cuckyboy and know my place in evolution, that women, if honest, will seek out real men like yourself. I consider the black male as the superior male, the ALPHA!

Larry

without words

Not sure if to just laugh out loud at these 'dicks' or to go some place and cry in shame for the 'men' who own them. Wow! Damn. I'm sorry for the women who are anchored with these 'men.'

:(

ce3d.jpg

I hope my photo shows up. New to this. It is about 90% erect. I will try to comply to request to show fully erect but hard t do with my equipment, I am talking about camera not my dicklet.

Larry

I see that posting my photo did not work. Any one who can help let me know how this is done.

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread