• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
This is me and my wife's last bf.

Attachments

• cuck vs bull copy.jpg
    cuck vs bull copy.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 443
my little one

Attachments

• qqq.JPG
    qqq.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 187
  • gh.JPG
    gh.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 172
Wow, first off let me congratulate you guys for your honesty and openness is showing your small dicks. I've always know I'm not huge down there, but I never thought of myself as big. It's not overly long (about 7.5") but it's kind of fat (roughly 6" around). I have pics of my wife giving me a bj so you can see it there, if you'd like.

Ladies, is this considered a big dick or just average?

viewimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Here's a pic of part of it. That's my wife.

A few new pics of my mini-dick.

Attachments

• MVC-002F.jpg
    MVC-002F.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 289
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 260
fresh shave

It's a little cold in here!!!!

Attachments

• pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 288
stubbyhubby36 said:
A few new pics of my mini-dick.

You might laugh, but I wish that my cock was a bit smaller actually. What did your wife do that made it 1" smaller? Is there anything that makes a penis smaller, creams, operation or anything?

Cheech N Chong said:
You might laugh, but I wish that my cock was a bit smaller actually. What did your wife do that made it 1" smaller? Is there anything that makes a penis smaller, creams, operation or anything?

She didn't do anything that made it smaller. Not sure what you are asking. Mine was made this way. I guess somewhere around the age of 13 it just quit growing. I can remember jacking off back then and it was the same size then as it is now, but my body was smaller so it didn't seem quit as small. Essentially my body grew and it didn't, result, boy dick on a man body.

I am not sure if there is any way to literally reduce cock size or not. There probably isn't much of a market for cock reduction surgery.

stubbyhubby36 said:
She didn't do anything that made it smaller. Not sure what you are asking. Mine was made this way. I guess somewhere around the age of 13 it just quit growing. I can remember jacking off back then and it was the same size then as it is now, but my body was smaller so it didn't seem quit as small. Essentially my body grew and it didn't, result, boy dick on a man body.

I am not sure if there is any way to literally reduce cock size or not. There probably isn't much of a market for cock reduction surgery.

Sorry about that. The person I meant to quote was about 5 posts down from your original post.
I have cut and pasted it for you below.
Do you know what he means when he says "with his wifes assistance"?

My wife has shown these pics to most of her friends (which is always embarrassing to hear their reactions).
Having such a small erection (a few years ago I was almost 4" but with my wife's "assistance" I am now consistantly about 3" erect) has always been hard for me to become naked for anyone especially women.

My busty japanese wife wants something bigger than this

you can see pics of my busty japanese wife in wife pics and meeting place. she wants to try something more substantial...

the pic is not 100% hard but close....it gets much smaller when soft

Attachments

• it.jpg
    it.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 295
thanks for the laugh

You small dicked guys are pathetic. I'm roflmao. Why did your wifes marry something that freaking small. Have they no pride either? Did they laugh the first time they saw it?

tuckedncucked said:
my tiny cock is a source of amusement for my wife and her bulls
You have probably 1 of the biggest small dicks on this forum.

tokyoguy said:
you can see pics of my busty japanese wife in wife pics and meeting place. she wants to try something more substantial...

the pic is not 100% hard but close....it gets much smaller when soft

my friend your cock isn't even hard, unless you have something wrong with your circulation.

Here are my pics

Please let me know what you think

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 333
  • P1000062.JPG
    P1000062.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 486
here it is hard...

Newone said:
my friend your cock isn't even hard, unless you have something wrong with your circulation.

that is hard...the other was semi hard. i will take one when it is competely soft and you will see....

Attachments

• it2.jpg
    it2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 391
now a totally soft pic

tokyoguy said:
that is hard...the other was semi hard. i will take one when it is competely soft and you will see....

just took it...completly soft.

Attachments

• DSC_00540119071.jpg
    DSC_00540119071.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 403
Sammy said:
Barry,

That is a small dick. I had a bigger hard on in the 6th grade. You are deestined to be a cuck. I could have given your wife more pleasure when I was in grade school. Well, as long as you are okay with it.

Talking of school boys, my wife tells me about her conquests. Years ago she went with a 14 year old and told me that his knob was both longer and fatter than mine.

here you go Let me know

heres mine 1 sofe and 2 hard

Attachments

• light soft.jpg
    light soft.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 128
  • lighter.jpg
    lighter.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 114
here's mine. almost fully hard. a bit under 4"

My girlfriend says is the perfect size for her and that its not small...But she has only fucked one other guy than me. In our 4 1/2 yrs together she has not cum from fucking at all. Only when I lick her or use a vibe or my hands. I dont get to fuck her often but when I do it squirts prety quick too.

Attachments

• Picture 017s.jpg
    Picture 017s.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 201
Here is mine.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 146
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 120