Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date
Coincidence

smallwhite said:
Son of John-the idea of dad sharing his woman with son is soo hot. I wife dates other men and I have often imagined that occuring

There's this one kid my wife's been chatting with for a week. He claims to be an 'adult' and says he's currently involved with his stepmom. being the slut that she is, wifey asked him for a pic of him with his stepmom. This is the shocker that he's sent!!! Claims he got a friend to take the pic and later that friend also fucked his stepmom (but didnt want to be photographed).

Enjoy. Quite crazy.

My gf forgot to flush the toilet after taking a really big shit. Bad move."It won't fit" just isnt going to do it as an excuse anymore ..............lol

cuckcroydon said:
There's this one kid my wife's been chatting with for a week. He claims to be an 'adult' and says he's currently involved with his stepmom. being the slut that she is, wifey asked him for a pic of him with his stepmom. This is the shocker that he's sent!!! Claims he got a friend to take the pic and later that friend also fucked his stepmom (but didnt want to be photographed).

Enjoy. Quite crazy.

==============

doesn't have a real impressive physique does he? :)

Maybe he has a big cock? so Cuck croydon has he fucked your wife?

All I can say is Ow! Next time they should try it on a rose bush or a bed of nails!

Susan's Slave said:
All I can say is Ow! Next time they should try it on a rose bush or a bed of nails!

=========

or a bed of hot coals after the yogi is done
with them :D

cuckcroydon Super hot pic :) one of my fantasy :)

You are right

duke9555 said:
==============

doesn't have a real impressive physique does he? :)

Far from impressive.

Don't think it's big

becontree2001uk said:
Maybe he has a big cock? so Cuck croydon has he fucked your wife?

Because he refuses to send a clear pic of his cock. And with boys, my slut is choosey. She needs to check size b4 proceeding. So hasn't proceeded with this kid. She is tempted to ahead with this guy (pics here) who's been also chatting her up online. Claims to be holidaying in London currently.

can you please send me thos picture with 66 years old women

Back in the mood

Guess menopausal women need to be excused for their fluctuating moods. Haven't felt 'stirred' enough in the last so many weeks. Never did end my last day Brighton story. Kind of switched off. Happens to me, particularly when I don't get the right kind of attention.

Ok, since some of the blues have merged into white, since yesterday, feeling like sharing the experience of 3-month affair last year. Small-town story (am a small-town woman, sans frills).

Met this Jamaican boy at our local, small-time rugby club where hubby is still a senior member and patron (he used to be a regular rugger boy in his teens - I still can't imagine how). The boy was playing for the club for a pittance, but was doubling up behind the bar some nights a week and was being paid more for that. Not 'my youngest' because he turned 26 last year (and we broke off soon after his 26th bash).

He attended to hubby and me several times at night, getting my screwdrivers JUST RIGHT. Hubby was too sloshed to figure out what was happening. Across the counter, after a few weeks, he'd slyly fondle my breasts. Twice he kissed me and no one noticed. In between he invited me to watch him play. Once he dared me to come behind the changing room before a match. We fooled around and I sucked him off. At half time he sent me a text and I went and blew him again.

But I was getting cold feet because hubby's the club's ancient icon. So I decided no more at the club.

The boy had a shack which he was sharing with another kid (Aussie) in town. I had asked hubby if I could bring him home. Hubby had refused because of 'club connections'. So I opted for his shack. It was convenient. Three lanes away from my office. He was busy with rugger practice in the morning, then free all day till the evening on four days. All I had to do was stroll across (7 mins) from office to his shack during lunch break, get blacked for 20-mins, then stroll back (7 mins) to work.

More if any one wants to hear more. Not quite sure because I often find tangential replies on this forum. And that gets me on negative mode.

SM

Yes, wayward one, I would love to hear more.. Also I love those pictures of the mature woman with the young man. That is hot!

Welcome back!!!!

wayward_one said:
Guess menopausal women need to be excused for their fluctuating moods. Haven't felt 'stirred' enough in the last so many weeks. Never did end my last day Brighton story. Kind of switched off. Happens to me, particularly when I don't get the right kind of attention.

Ok, since some of the blues have merged into white, since yesterday, feeling like sharing the experience of 3-month affair last year. Small-town story (am a small-town woman, sans frills).

Met this Jamaican boy at our local, small-time rugby club where hubby is still a senior member and patron (he used to be a regular rugger boy in his teens - I still can't imagine how). The boy was playing for the club for a pittance, but was doubling up behind the bar some nights a week and was being paid more for that. Not 'my youngest' because he turned 26 last year (and we broke off soon after his 26th bash).

He attended to hubby and me several times at night, getting my screwdrivers JUST RIGHT. Hubby was too sloshed to figure out what was happening. Across the counter, after a few weeks, he'd slyly fondle my breasts. Twice he kissed me and no one noticed. In between he invited me to watch him play. Once he dared me to come behind the changing room before a match. We fooled around and I sucked him off. At half time he sent me a text and I went and blew him again.

But I was getting cold feet because hubby's the club's ancient icon. So I decided no more at the club.

The boy had a shack which he was sharing with another kid (Aussie) in town. I had asked hubby if I could bring him home. Hubby had refused because of 'club connections'. So I opted for his shack. It was convenient. Three lanes away from my office. He was busy with rugger practice in the morning, then free all day till the evening on four days. All I had to do was stroll across (7 mins) from office to his shack during lunch break, get blacked for 20-mins, then stroll back (7 mins) to work.

More if any one wants to hear more. Not quite sure because I often find tangential replies on this forum. And that gets me on negative mode.

SM

All attention we are!!!

About 2 years ago, my wife met a girl who claimed to be 18 on craigslist. They went at it pretty hot and heavy for about 2 weeks before she called one night to tell my wife she could not go out with her because she was grounded for having bad grades...she was in fact a junior in High School...you do the math.

athimb.jpg U do the fucken math :mad:

wow. thanks for the suggestion.

Hope for his sake that she was held back many times for those bad grades!

Sorry for Duke's response, you hit a sore spot as he is still in middle school at 47, because he can't do the math!

continue the story....... :)

My japanese wife was servicing 2 young boys last summer at a reat area here in michigan

It is a common dream of many teen-age boys, to fuck their fathers' wives, their step-mothers. And, depending on the age spread, I am sure it happens more often than anyone would guess.

The step-mother, unlike the "real" mother, is "new pussy" in the family that young horny males can't keep from being drawn toward.

And, if there is any kind of competitiveness between the father and son, the son might see it as a "win" for his side if he got some of what should be considered his father's private stock of pussy.

And there are some wives/step mothers who take full advantage of this situation by acting in a provocative manner before the sons. This usually consists of "accidentally" ******** herself naked before them.

I really do believe there have been many more boys who fucked their fathers' wives than have been reported.