Cuckold cocksucker

Sissyjohn said:
Yes that's true. I guess because they see us as an embarrassment to all men
They love the power it gives them over us. Looking down at the husband of the woman they are fucking on his knees worshiping his cock....admitting that he is superior.

Reactions: wmjacking
What is being said is true. Yes,there is a sense of power when I have a husband on his knees sucking my bbc. It a wonderful feeling when I fuck both of them. There is nothing like the feel and the look of my bbc in a white man's ass.

Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub, old fred and 1 other person
Robert Smith said:
What is being said is true. Yes,there is a sense of power when I have a husband on his knees sucking my bbc. It a wonderful feeling when I fuck both of them. There is nothing like the feel and the look of my bbc in a white man's ass.
Do you see small cocked white men as boys or closer to being a woman than a man

Reactions: SquirmingSub and ckc
Robert Smith said:
That will make America great again

Robert Smith said:
When wife or white gf watch you use there white boy. he will no longer be the man he once was. She may still love him, but she will see him differently. When we accept that from you, we will probably start sucking other dicks, if we haven't already

Reactions: wmjacking, SquirmingSub, old fred and 1 other person
ckc said:
When wife or white gf watch you use there white boy. he will no longer be the man he once was. She may still love him, but she will see him differently. When we accept that from you, we will probably start sucking other dicks, if we haven't already
My wife said she feels better about out relationship now that I am a cocksucker, like we are more equal.I am a slut too.

Reactions: hairbear1954, SquirmingSub, ckc and 1 other person
The family that sucks cock together stay together. Since both of you are sucking cock who is the luck one that gets to swallow the cum or do you share?

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm
ckc said:

You are so on point, once a wife is witness to her husband freely and openly submitting to her much more Alpha Boyfriend; while she may still love him, she will begin to see him very differently. She will often no longer see him as the man she once thought him to be; yet may still love him, she will tend to no longer have any physical/sexual attraction to him in the more traditional since.

Reactions: wmjacking, natasnaikul and old fred
SquirmingSub said:
You are so on point, once a wife is witness to her husband freely and openly submitting to her much more Alpha Boyfriend; while she may still love him, she will begin to see him very differently. She will often no longer see him as the man she once thought him to be; yet may still love him, she will tend to no longer have any physical/sexual attraction to him in the more traditional since.
That's what happen with me and ex wife. i think she liked seeing me suck more than anything else with me

Robert Smith said:
The family that sucks cock together stay together. Since both of you are sucking cock who is the luck one that gets to swallow the cum or do you share?

As mentioned by Robert, when a couple/family finds that balance and sucks cock together they stay together. Some couples do eventaully find a good balance and learn to sharing the same men.

ckc said:
That's what happen with me and ex wife. i think she liked seeing me suck more than anything else with me

ckc - it is an experience that each couple approaches differently although there is similarities for many of us.

I had a similar experience with my ex-wife also. While we were a hot-wife/cuckold couple throughout our marriage there was a time when we ventured into what I would have than and now referred to as Poly with a Cuckold Twist. It was an arrangement that evolved somewhat organically once the two of them validated their mutual chemistry in and out side of the bedroom. While my than wife had been aware that I had previous experience during a prior relationship, and I had given her oral after she had been with other men; her viewpoint and approach towards me sexually did adjust considerably once she witnessed first hand me freely submitting to our Alpha, a Man that would eventually become the Alpha Man within our Marriage. It was clear that while we both still loved each other, her overall viewpoint of me as a sexual partner did adjust and we become more like girl-friends of sorts during the relationship arrangement.

Thinking back I do recall some discussions that was had between my than wife and I back then; while we both sucked his cock, we both did swallow, we did on occasion share his load through kissing each other. As far as whom was the luck one that swallow the the most cum; I remember her making remarks during the relationship about how I swallowed more of our Alpha than she did yet she felt that she got the best end of the arrangement because they were intercourse exclusive and he always unloaded into her bare pussy every chance they had and she received oral from me at time she or they desired.

Reactions: natasnaikul, hairbear1954 and ckc
Robert Smith said:
What Robert said has been my experince also

CuckoldDavid said:
What Robert said has been my experince also
I rember sitting there talking to my wife about how good her boyfriends cock was to suck. It was all so sorral

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Have any of your wives lovers taken things farther that just having their cocks sucked by you?

A man that is the lover of the wife or girlfriend in a cuckold relationship should make the male suck his cock and fuck him too. He should show the woman what her man truly is just another bbc loving *****. A white man will swallow a load of black seed with the same enthusiasm as his woman.

• Love
Reactions: ckc, 69eatmore77, 44 mwm and 2 others
1580804613292.png

• Love
Reactions: Cuckncola, Youngwhitecouple, hairbear1954 and 4 others
Robert Smith said:
A man that is the lover of the wife or girlfriend in a cuckold relationship should make the male suck his cock and fuck him too. He should show the woman what her man truly is just another bbc loving *****. A white man will swallow a load of black seed with the same enthusiasm as his woman.
If he is a real cocksucker, maybe even with more entusiasm.

Reactions: 44 mwm
1580805897042.png

• Love
Reactions: Cuckncola, ckc, wmjacking and 5 others
Yes,a man that loves being a cock sucker would be more enthusiastic about taking a cock deep in his mouth and being rewarded with a load of cum.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, firedogg81, wmjacking and 5 others
Fred,I am sure that you speak from experience.

Reactions: old fred