• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfman,

You may have a point, I could be wrong with my assessment that I published above and Sue may indeed desire more involvement from Steve as a threesome when they are all together although that would be a bit on the flip side of were they have been over this past year.

It will be interesting to see how the relationship continues to evolve/progress in the near future.

Steve,
The last time you went skiing with Paul, he was there with his friends which meant he could restrict his time with you two to sexual interactions and sleeping as I recall. This time it seems he will going with you or meeting you there which means he will spending social time too. Meals, shopping, evenings, some skiing maybe and so on. Sue may realise that if any conflict or bad feeling arises in this area (previously untested really), it will be very difficult to escape from. All her comments could simply be addressed at dealing with this by getting into it slowly and handling conflict as it arises (if at all) at a time you can retreat easily. I can see no reason why she should try, need or want you and Paul to become best buddies. Indeed that could prove difficult after she stops her sexual contact some time in the future.

I don't think she is seeing it as a way to extend your denial / humiliation threshold or show Paul more your submission to her. I still think she simply doesn't want him thinking of his position in the alpha / sub gradient. Nor does it seem a way to involve you more in her sexual contacts with Paul. She doesn't seem to have shown any sign to date of being interested in double penetration of any kind and does seem to get excited by bonding deeply with Paul when they have sex (or do they sometimes now make love?). I can't see a role for you there that Sue would enjoy more than the status quo - even if you could.

Anyway, it seems she will be making it clearer soon, so the point is probably moot. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Squirming may be right. Sue might be hoping to be able to be openly intimate with Paul, not just sexual. That would make sense since their relationship seems to be fairly well established. They have a lot of non-sexual time together. It would make sense for Sue to want to be able to cuddle (or whatever) with Paul openly when the three are together. I don't see that as a bad thing. It's just one more road on Steve and Sue's journey. I'm glad we get to hear about it.

STB: my perpective on this is Sue is coaxing you along a path to further "witnessing" of her sexual enjoyment with Paul, as well as provide for more of your wishes or dreams. I can see all three of you becoming close enough friends that Sue feels comfortable enough to enjoy more intimate moments with Paul, with you in attendance, without you feeling bad about the squeamish parts.

I could see you, Sue and Paul enjoying a dinner where you and Paul are dressed, and Sue comes to the table with just a men's dress shirt, one button done, and nothing beneath. Sue enjoys a meal with the two of you, knowing it is arousing to you both, as well as her. Then the three of you moving to the living room, Sue cuddling to Paul, you on an opposite chair. As you three drink wine Sue is listening to you and Paul discuss how you like sex with Sue, as she "drinks" it in. You and Paul discuss what turns you on about Sue. Maybe even your fantasies, that Sue and Paul may then re-enact later that evening, with or without you in attendance. And all the while, Paul and Sue would be amorous on the couch, across from you, letting you witness how they get aroused.

I don't know where you ski, or the type of cono you rent but I could also see the three of you in a hot tub, naked, Suecuddled up to Paul and the two of them being amorous while you sit and talk with them. Again, you and Paul would discuss details of your times with Sue, and fantasies, and Sue and Paul would re-enact them, with or without you in attendance. All with Sue manipulating you both, to enhance Sue and Paul's sexual experience, and enhance your cuckold experience.

Only have a minute now as she's in the shower and we are going out for a bite to eat.

I won't say that Paul and I talked openly but we did talk a little more and while not quite as explicit as azsurfer described, she was very openly amorous with him and when he and I were alone together, I told him that I was okay with it and that it turned me on to watch. that sort of made things easier for the rest of the evening. Easier in a way - as before they really got into it, Sue told me that she hoped I was going to be okay waiting till today to have some fun with her.

More later or tomorrow, but the passion she and I shared earlier this afternoon, along with her teasing and sharing her used body with me was well worth the wait.

So, I came out and told Paul (again) that I enjoyed him having sex with Sue. He told me he knew that and that he thought it was cool that I was into this. Now we've said some of this before, but as I had mentioned, Sue had been working on this with both of us so his response was a bit more relaxed and less terse. I told him that after all this time with her, that with him, I don't feel threatened about letting her enjoy herself. He laughed and said that he surely didn't want to change a thing and he said to me what he's said to her - "she's kind of ruined it for me with other women" and when I joked back and said that "yeah, she seems to really enjoy being with you". I told him that I don't mind the sex between them at all and I even said something about earlier this year we were trying some new things between us. He in turn told me that it was really great that we were good about doing this stuff and he said that we seemed happy together. I joked back that her happiness was what turned me on.

We talked a bit more easily, not about Sue all the time, instead he actually asked me about how it's been being married for so many years (his marriage apparently didn't last more than about 10 years) and I told him that was about when we first started talking about this kind of sex. He told me that Sue had told him the same thing and he again thought it was very cool that we could have even talked about this much less had fun with it and explored it. He told me that Sue had told him some of what we'd done over the years and he actually came out and asked if he could join us at the nude beach next summer as he's never been to one before.

I guess it was around then that Sue came back in and asked us what we were talking about and when she heard we were talking about the nude beach she said that hopefully, if our son graduates and moves out of our house for next summer, that having only 1 kid at home might make doing fun-stuff like that more easy. She asked me what I thought and I told her that it sounded like fun I laughed that Paul would be the one to feel what it's like to be there for the first time.

Our conversation soon led to the subject of skiing and that was when Sue seemed to sort of take over things. She sat next to Paul on the couch and she asked me "do you think you're going to be okay with Paul being there with us for the whole weekend this time?". I asked and we clarified that he was going to drive up separately, "at least the first time" as he added. And it was again Sue who asked me "are you going to be okay with the 2 of us being together?". I knew what she was asking and I knew the 2 were her and Paul. I looked at both of them and said "I think so, I think I'm ready to see and be a part of that". I saw her put her hand on his knee right next to his and I saw her fingers touching his and she said "it'll be like last year baby, remember, you and then me and Paul". I told her I'd remembered and then to make Paul more at ease I said something like "it was hot to see you like that". She giggled and turned to Paul and kissed him and said "see, he IS okay with it, I told you". I didn't hear what Paul said back to her but she turned to me and said "you're okay with us out here too, right baby? not just in the bedroom?". I told her that we had talked about it and with Paul sitting right there I told her that I wanted her to be comfortable with him and not to worry about me.

What followed was a 5 minute make-out session between them where she leaned over onto him and, while starting out just kissing at first, by the end, he had his hands under her top and it was obvious she didn't have a bra on from how her nipples were so visible through her top. Paul looked a little cautious when she pulled herself off of him but I think the smile on my face put him at ease.

We barbequed dinner so while I spent time tending to the steaks on the grill, Paul moved in and out - staying outside with me for a few minutes and then going back in to hang with Sue. While he was outside he said to me that he would take good care of Sue and I told him that I trusted him with that and that for now, I was happy with the things we were doing. He looked at me and he said "you know, it's kind of cool that, you know, I guess I'm the only one, you know, doing it in her, right?" I turned to him and said "yeah, Sue and I are kinda playing with different things" and he replied that he knew of some stuff we'd done earlier this year and he said "she said you wanted to work some stuff out with her".

I thought it was interesting that she put some of that on me when it was her but it made sense - and it seemed to resonate with what Peak and others have posted here, that she wasn't portraying me as the submissive type. I told him that we had done some things that kind of clarified our desires and the stuff we wanted to explore a bit. Not so much in those words but that shortened a few minute conversation where I told him we were working out somethings. He replied that he knew he was the only one she was having sex with at all for a while and it sounded like he wanted to hear from me that I was okay with that and I think it surprised him when I agreed with Sue's description of it being something i wanted to try/do.

I won't say that there was much explicit during dinner other than some general talk about steaks and weather and the wine we were drinking but it was obvious when we were done with dinner and Paul suggested I relax and he'd help Sue with the clean-up that he'd had some other ideas. I was in the living room for a few minutes when I walked into the kitchen to find them leaning on the counter kissing and him having her top lifted up almost over her breasts. They heard me and I think Paul wanted to pull away but Sue kept him there for a moment longer and both of them saw me smiling at them when I turned to leave.

They both came out of the kitchen together and poured me another glass of wine along with their own. Again they sat on the couch across from me and we talked. And as we talked, it was obvious that Sue was already horny, likely the wine and the foreplay were getting to her. Her fingers would play with his leg and again touch his hand and his was on her shoulder but I could see it drop down and caress the side of her breast. When the conversation slowed down I told them I was going to use the bathroom - which I was sure would start things up for them based on what I'd seen in the kitchen.

I wasn't disappointed when I returned. She was turned and now sat/lay across him as they were kissing passionately. His hands were in her hair and on her back and as I watched, also under her top in front and in back. In return she was trying to rub his cock through his jeans while at the same time trying to keep her top from slipping back down and limiting his access to her breasts. I sat there mesmerized for a little while until their kiss ended and Sue turned to me (Paul must have motioned that I was there) and said "you okay if we have some fun here baby?" and when I said "yes" she smiled and turned back to Paul and as she did she unbuttoned the few remaining buttons on her top and pressed her bare breasts up against him as they resumed kissing and now his hands were visibly all over her.

Steve - sounds like everything is going well between the three of you. Everything is indeed progressing and becoming much more comfortable now will help with what is to coming in the future has plans are being made well beyond the ski season.

SoonToBe said:
So, I came out and told Paul (again) that I enjoyed him having sex with Sue. ........
...... He looked at me and he said "you know, it's kind of cool that, you know, I guess I'm the only one, you know, doing it in her, right?" I turned to him and said "yeah, Sue and I are kinda playing with different things" and he replied that he knew of some stuff we'd done earlier this year and he said "she said you wanted to work some stuff out with her".

Steve - I think I might have missed something here. Did you and Sue stop penetrative sex?? I thought you were using condoms and he was not.

Also... do you know the site ourhotwives.org?
The are a few stories in their "Library" forum that you might find interesting: "...And Brady Make's Three", "Sharing wife with exchange student", and "It's happened!" Each of these stories involves some aspect of post-sex interaction around the house.

The cordial way they do it may be examples of what Sue is talking about. From the rest of your last post it sounds like Sue maybe getting turned on at the thought of by fooling around in front of you. From your earlier post, I got the feeling Sue was wanting to her and Paul to starting acting like they were a loving couple around the rest your place (vs only in the bedroom, in private). That she wanted to do "non sexual" couple things in outside the bedroom where you would be hanging out . For them to do that, you would have to be OK with that expression of relationship.

The other thing I kinda wondered was if Sue wanted to try some degree of role reversal when Paul is there. They become the couple and you become the friend who visits. So I thought I'ld pass along these stories to give you an idea of what that could be like. Perhaps show them to Sue and let her tell you if that what she has in mind, and how her thoughts might differ.

In fact.... the role playing could be a fun weekend game to play. Go somewhere and let them play couple for a weekend, with you the visiting friend. Be with them as you all go out in public (with them as the couple), and as you hang out around the room/suite. Another "limited" variation would be to play the game for the game for a weeks or so at home. Of course that will have to wait til your empty nested for a while. But have Paul move in for a week and play couple could be fun, and immerse you guys enough to wash away any uncomfortable feeling on anyone's part.

Last edited:
I'm sorry - Wing - the conversation had more to it and it was about who was cumming in her - my statement to him was that he's the only one doing it "in her" and he understood what I'd meant.

Wish I had more time - hopefully later - work beckons....

I bet Paul is in complete amazement and excited joy that Sue is truly exclusive to him when it comes to being the only man to have her bare and that he is truly the only man to be cumming in her. Now that he has confirmation from you her husband that this is the case.

So far so good Steve. So far your narrative of the weekend seems pretty much to (as amended by Sue) plan. I'm holding off any thoughts though until you tell us how it turned out after Paul had gone, you'd had your 'turn' and you both spoke. I can't believe she didn't take the opportunity to follow all that up with her 'new plan' for the new year.

Speaking of which, I am thinking of opening sweepstake on whether or not you actually get your wife bare before the New Year though. It just seems a somewhat symbolic time to remind you what you are missing out on, and resetting the denial time for 2016. Her choice of course, not yours but she might just go there...

Only a few minutes right now with Sue on the phone with her sister.

Squirm - Paul has known for a while now that he is the only one cumming in her and he knows it's something that turns me on. Both Sue and I have told him this already so that part isn't a surprise but I don't think he really believed it in some ways until maybe he heard it from the source.

Wing - I am familiar with that website and enjoy their literature quite a lot. I am familiar with some of those postings there and I am aware that they bear some reflection on my situation. However, I don't believe we are merging our lives much more than merely meeting when we are away skiing or other similar times. For as arousing as it might be to contemplate, that part of the fantasy/stories isn't to be fulfilled by us. Sue is free to spend a night with him when she wants to. It seems almost strange to say it but I may have gotten used to it now, I know that my desires to essentially give her to him have made it much easier - and her continued support and engagement with me has made it so I don't have any second thoughts or qualms afterwards. On the other hand, I think you are 100% correct in her wanting him (and all of us) to feel more at ease when we are away or we are within the confines of our home and I do think we are on our way with that as their amorous behavior continued in front of me. And we did discuss just what you said, about how I'd feel if it appeared to be the two of them who were a couple and me as the friend. My honest answer to Sue was that if the times we are together between now and then continue as they have so far after this past weekend, then I told her it was something we could play with.

Peak - I hope to have some time a bit later tonight or tomorrow to finish out sharing the weekend. As far as New Years Eve, I believe I can share with everyone that I am incredibly aroused at the thought of her possibly asking me not to.

Steve,
I would point out two things.

1. You may well think that but as we both know, it isn't your choice that counts. If she wants it, you will say Yes!

2. You never know just what Santa put in her sack for you (although I'm already suspecting a giant box of condoms!). I can remember the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th Street. You just have to believe. By the way, that Santa was played by a Brit!

This comment by Peak reminded me of something. STB, an year has passed without you cumming in her, except for one time when Paul pushed you into it. Although you didn't share what happened on your birthdays and anniversaries, I suspect that it was same? Did she went out with Paul on those days too ? Has you denial gone beyond a play? Has it turned into a serious affair...where you'd like to be denied and no matter how much you like, she also WANT to deny you on those important days? This is not a question on your relationship STB, it's a question on seriousness with which you are playing the denial game.

Also, you might again say that I am raising a red flag here, but Sue wants you to be comfortable with their PDA....So she doesn't wants it to be limited to bedroom...? I shiver at what I see happening next!

Steve - Thank you for the additional feedback and overall updates that you have continued to share with the group on this forum thread.

Yes, thank you Steve.

Raks - I have deliberately not mentioned birthdays or anniversaries - so far we have not made much ado about them other than to be together. We did have sex on many/most/all of those occasions during this past year, all with me using a condom with her. There was some sexual context to them but mainly kept low-key. At our ages, birthdays aren't always something we want to celebrate and with me hitting 56 and her hitting the big 55, it wasn't something we wanted to be reminded of. But it wasn't just once that I came in her. To my recollection there were 5 times in 2015 (so far) that I came in her, one I believe as you indicated, where Paul goaded me into it, the other times were when she/we/i relented over the summer.

I thought I would have much more time this morning but I do not as I need to run into the office.

To make things shorter - at one point after their amorous interlude on the couch, Sue got up and re-buttoned her top and when Paul was out of the room she asked me if I "had to watch us?" and when I asked she said that maybe I could just let them be and have fun and that if I really wanted to watch, that I could just come up "when, you know, we're already into it" and then she added "I don't want to be rushed tonight" and that was when she pulled me close and kissed me and said "hope you can wait till tomorrow for us to have some fun?" and she gently cupped my cock through my pants and felt that I was already hard from watching them messing around.

When Paul came back they talked and I didn't hear what they said but I did hear Sue say that I wasn't going to be on top of them all night. Whatever Paul said in return made her laugh out loud and a moment later they both went by me and Sue giggled and said "we'll be upstairs sweetie". I did as I said and hung downstairs and I heard them laughing and talking and then moments of quiet. It was actually quite erotic to think about what they may have been doing up there while I was downstairs. I heard noises at times, water running in the bathroom, different sounds including shrieks and yes, moans from her.

What totally surprised me was when I heard her start laughing and then Paul yelling something at her. A moment later a laughing Sue came running through the living room stark naked and laughing and giggling the whole time. As she darted through with her hands holding her breasts as she ran she laughed at me and said "he's tickling me like crazy!" - just as she made it out of sight into the kitchen didn't Paul come bounding through the room laughing - him too - naked with his cock bobbing away. He didn't even look my way as he cornered her in the kitchen and I heard her laugh and then heard them kissing and then heard the sexy moan that I knew meant he he either had her breasts in his hands or that his fingers had found her pussy. The thought of them leaning against the wall in the kitchen just a few feet from me on the other side of the wall was really incredible.

They both went back upstairs without saying anything to me (our kitchen has 2 entrances - one off the hallway down from the bedrooms and the other through the living room - they went out the other door and I watched them walking up the stairs back toward our bedroom. I didn't see them again but I did her them - and about 40 minutes later when I heard the sounds of passions rising, I couldn't wait any longer. With my hard-cock guiding me I went up the stairs and down the hall where I stood in my bedroom doorway and watched the two of them together on the bed. Neither saw me or paid any attention to me - it was one of their more physical times together including me watching him pull out of her and have her turn around onto her hands/knees and then watching him put his hands on her hips and just pull her firmly back onto his cock. The sound she made as he filled her and then held himself deep inside her will be in my head forever - the incredibly sexy sound as she felt herself be taken by him.

I stood there, not coming over to the bed, until I heard her moan deeply into her pillow and then, to a moan and a groan from him, she slid herself off his cock and turned over in the bed and presented herself to him. My god did she look incredibly beautiful - so hot and horny and so close to the edge of an orgasm that I could almost see her body convulsing as she so wanted him to fuck her more. And I watched just that. I knew she was so into it from how he just pushed right into her - that big head on his cock just opening her up as if it were nothing. (funny note, I had the thought that Paul, or maybe Sue did it for him, but its weird to think that I noticed he must have had his pubes trimmed as when he was fully into her, his balls looked much cleaner and very much less hairy - I say that because I know I had a much better view of her being penetrated!).

I watched as I knew they were both close and I wasn't mistaken. Seeing him plunge into her again and again - and seeing how wet she was - it was amazing and beautiful and yes, filled me with angst at watching him enjoying her as he was. She was responding even more to him. EAch thrust by him would be met by her pushing up at him and I know from what she's told me and described just how she felt. Even now the thought of him being so deep in her like that and her pointing it out to me like she did is just incredible to me. Fortunately I had my jeans still on or I'd have been stroking away. For as much as I wanted that, I knew that I really wanted to wait tilll Sunday though. For as much as I would have loved to stroke myself off right then, I also knew that I would really want her on Sunday and I felt she wanted me to wait for her if I could (and I wasn't wrong about that).

Yes, I watched as he plunged into her that one last time and then when he stopped moving and all I could see was this small thrusting motion every few seconds and as I watched I heard him start to moan and groan and as he took the last few thrusts more deeply he shook for a moment above her and then seemed to relax against her for a moment. I thought he and they were done but a moment later he rose up above her on his arms and knees and he pulled out just a bit - maybe he knew I was at the door watching - but when he pulled out of her just a bit, he was still hard and a moment later he started to fuck the shit out of her one last time. She pulled her knees back and he hooked them behind his arms and from the doorway now - her pussy was spread wide and I could see him eagerly fucking her intensely - the wetness increased and then began to run down her butt-crack as she began to moan louder and louder. Not sure if it was his cum or hers or the combination, but as she began to really start to moan and thrash about, it turned whitish and foamy around his cock and more came running down her butt as she began to spasm and thrash about even more. With her eyes closed and her head turning back and forth and arching back into the pillow I knew she was close and so did he. With just a few more thrusts she let out a scream that would have alerted the neighbors and she turned into a bowl of jello beneath him. Her legs and arms flopped all around and as he let her calm down, he slid himself out of her and she lay there almost motionless with just deep gasps for breath as her only movement.

I so wanted to run in right then but at the same time, neither had turned to or acknowledged me so I eased my hard-on down along the leg of my pants and I left the 2 lovebirds alone. It was probably 30 minutes later, about 10:30pm, when they re-appeared downstairs. Sue was in her robe and Paul had put one of mine on. They both came down and had something to drink and to eat and then they came out and sat in the living room with me again. It was very erotic as Sue made it easy for me to see that she was still naked under her robe and I knew Paul was the same.

More later.

Great updates Steve. Thank you for posting.

I understand that Sue says she is trying for you and Paul to be comfortable with each other. The other night it was her effort to get you comfortable with them being affectionate, intimate, etc. in front of you outside the bedroom. But is it even part of her (or your) plan to get Paul comfortable with Sue kissing you or making out with you in front of him? It seems to me that it should work both ways if what she says she is trying to do is accurate. Maybe she only wants you to be comfortable watching their intimacy and not the other way around. That is okay if it is as long you you are happy.

They have become a couple -first inside your bedroom....now outside the bedroom as well..!!! With Sue running naked around house with her lover, who needs you? Tomorrow they might want to be seen as a couple outside as well...and Sue has started by emphasizing that such be the status when you leave for skiing. So is Sue trying to ease you out of the relationship (with her) in a way that would not make you unhappy? Your current update says that Paul is much much more than a human dildo. Sue is emotionally very attached to him. Their playing games together, tickling and saying things like "Steve won't be on top of us"....speak otherwise. Steve, you need to be very cautious at this stage, as I think you are beginning to (if you already not have) loose Sue in a big way. She will keep doling small incentives like Sex with condom very infrequently so as to just keep you on edge and your cuckold mind will always be in angst thinking of nothing else. Be very afraid STB.

Steve,
So many different interpretations of intent from Sue. Whilst I understand all this has stimulated your cucky angst and perhaps made you concentrate even more on Sue's sex with Paul over last weekend, it is the quality of the sex with you and even more the conversation of Sue's real intent (such as she revealed it) that I, and perhaps others here, are interested in. Is this merely a minor addition or the start of something more dangerous as Raks perhaps sees it? You must surely want to know yourself, but have you discovered it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread