• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Dana - our kids will both be home either late on Sunday or on Monday. They both are allowed to stay in the dorms till then and with most of their friends finishing finals this week, we know that this will be a party-weekend there. Good for them, enjoy the time when you're young as Sue and I would say.

She did see Paul last night and again came home earlier than expected. And yes, without sharing all of the details, we followed our Wednesday ritual. I wont' share details because - well - while it is continually exciting to me to regale about how turned on I was seeing her take her clothes off and show herself to me - I am thinking that I likely write the same things week after week and with having less time this morning I'll simply say that she looked radiant last night and she had no qualms about letting me see all of her including where Paul left 2 loads of his cum inside her. She encouraged me to masturbate while I watched her finger and rub her pussy as she told me what she has many times now, to just stay on the outside and not suck at her vagina too much. Even I could feel my cock respond as she said that. I didn't last too long and in the end she cooed in my ear that she loves sharing what she does with Paul with me.

What I can share that we've talked about touches on what Golf asked about and what others have also asked about. Essentially what we've started to talk about is about either of us having more desires and whether we would continue "exploring". In a nutshell, she asked me about whether I still had desires for more or different kind of denial or other things. I had to admit to her that it was hard for me to talk about but that with us feeling like we are and where she's said that it's okay, I told her that I would only want more if it was also what she wanted as my arousal continues to come from her being the one to want more sexually. She asked me how I felt that she might want more sexually with Paul and not with me and I told her that was part of what turned me on - but I also emphasized that she and I still needed to have some kind of sexual interaction. As we talked she was the one who asked me if "Wednesday's were okay?" and when I said that they were but not as something that I could see as all we have forever she laughed and said that "nothing is forever" and that no matter what she still wants me as her husband and partner.

Now those aren't all of the exact words nor all of the conversation so all the gloom-and-doomer's here don't jump all over that. What our conversation included was that she admitted she was feeling more desire for Paul. Clearly not in an emotional way - as I said - that's one thing I didn't feel threatened about at all even with their naked-chase - was that I never felt or heard or we ******* to any time when I thought they were perhaps too emotionally close. Yes, hugging and kissing before/during/after sex which is strange to say that I am somewhat used to now, but I didn't see (and I was looking) any clandestine longing glances or furtive moves, etc. No, they just seem like 2 close friends who fuck the heck out of each other. But she did say that at times she would like to feel more with him - and again she mentioned that sometimes when she goes from him to me and back to him, that she feels somewhat self-conscious and not liking how she feels. So the conversation did go towards her perhaps being more exclusive with him again - perhaps not as rigidly as our earlier playing with this but she did say that she would like it if, sometimes, he were the only one she was having sex with for a while. When I asked "how long is a while" she wasn't descriptive at first until I asked her again and she just said "maybe a week or two or three".

This obviously led to a bit of a bigger discussion where I told her and admited that for whatever reason, this just turned me on like crazy. But at the same time, we both said that we knew it was playing with fire. From her perspective, she was much more concerned about how i was going to feel if she wanted to deny me more at times and whether that was or wasn't going to work for me. In return I told her that I was concerned about her getting more emotionally connected with Paul as a result of all of this. Her response to me was very honest. She said that while she isn't "falling in love with him romantically" she is feeling more physical desire for him and she said she hoped that didn't upset me too much to hear that she is really really enjoying sex - and "all the fun" that goes with it. She said she thinks it's a bit of a phase she's going through as she's started to feel more of this recently. I told her I could tell and she again apologized for being so in-my-face about it but I told her in return what I said above, that it did turn me on. And that clearly led to us talking about the ski-weekends and she was pretty clear that if they're together that they are going to be playful and that I should tell her if I wasn't going to be okay with it. She did say that she didn't expect to be running around the condo naked all the time but at the same time she wanted to know from me whether I was going to be okay with it and also that there would likely be no sexual contact with me. I told her that was okay and asked her about when we would go away alone together and she turned to me and said "then it'd be just like it always is with you and me having our fun together".

What I wanted to close with for now is that in our talking about more denial and all of that was that we were both very open and honest with each other. As she'd said, she expects to want some periods of more exclusive time with Paul and as we talked we both sort of agreed that the way we both feel, that this might continue to grow. But - to answer one of Golf's (and I guess everyone's other than me) question about limits - both of us immediately said that nothing can come between us and that if either of us ever felt like things were being jeopardized - that if either of us felt that way that we both agreed we would stop and talk and re-evaluate. Of course the flip side of that was that we agreed that talking about the future didn't do either of us any good and that we both agreed that like it's worked so well for us in the past - that if we continue to talk openly about what's going on - that when the time comes and her or my desires rise in certain areas, it will likely be something that seems comfortable at the time instead of awkward at trying to talk it out ahead of time. What I told her was that if she felt the need/desire to come to me to ask me for something more or different, that it'd probably be something that we were already moving towards and that I would feel more comfortable about it seeing her wanting it then than trying to talk about it now.

All in all - it felt really good the way we talked and what we said. I got the feeling that she is a little reluctant to let herself go more with Paul and enjoy him more. Although I cringe at the thought in some ways, it also turns me on in others as I know there are sexual things that Sue enjoys that she doesn't seem to have shared or enjoyed with Paul just yet - I haven't heard of any bondage play, no spankings or similar - and while Sue's not into (and likely never will be) anal sex - I know that when we are together and it's a time for us (not her giving in and letting me have her) that she enjoys me fingering and playing with and even pushing a finger into her ass. In the year-plus I've seen them together, other than a playful swat on her butt, i've not seen any of this shared with him yet. Will this happen in year-2 of their relationship? Not sure - but this is the longest I've seen her happy and content with another guy.

Gotta run.

SoonToBe said:
I wont' share details because - well - while it is continually exciting to me to regale about how turned on I was seeing her take her clothes off and show herself to me - I am thinking that I likely write the same things week after week.....

Please don't think we bore of your excitement... it continually excites us as well. Personally, the idea of you getting a handjob (regardless of if you or she does it) while she talks/teases you is VERY high on my excitement list!! Also, I personally enjoy reading about the conversations more than the sexual encounters. I like it best when you actually present the re-telling as a back and forth conversation (telling it like you were writing a conversation in a novel). If she leans in and whispers parts in your ear, that is over the top hot!!
Re-telling your evening in this way allows us to re-live your experience and gain the most enjoyment from it!!

Also, you are two of the MOST secure people I have read about in this lifestyle. You discuss everything, and that's great. I suggest you tell her she should not hesitate to bring things up. Whats the worst that can happen, you are not comfortable with it and you guys don't do it. She has proven repeatedly that she will respect your boundaries, give her the benefits that should come with that commitment!
One thing you might try is for both of you to dream up things that are beyond what you guys do, and and tell the other in a "story time". On her part, she will know what she is saying is not something you believe she is asking you to do, but it lets her put her "edge fantasies" on the table in a way that is more comfortable. While you likely won't embrace the whole thing, some facet of it might be OK... or the conversation might invoke more grounded ideas you both are willing to try.

For example... a while back I suggest it might be fun for her to try "living" with Paul for 1-2 weeks at a time (and come home to "visit" you on wed nights). You were not too on-board with that, but wouldn't it be a fun fantasy to use in a Wed evening "story time"?? You could tel her about the angst you would feel the longer she was gone, and how you would image their cuddling on the couch each evening. Its just a story... enjoy the "tease" from telling it, then talk about it as much, or little, has you like.

If you get to a point where you are confident she has a comfortable venue to tell you "anything", you may have less anxiety that she is holding something back. ....Just a thought...

Remember, she has agreed to stop (or take a break) any time you say. She has agreed to let you in her bareback anytime you need. Not doing either is a game that has no permanence to it. If she does develop more feeling for Paul, let her. She has proven you are till her #1 guy and she won't jeopardize that!!! Enjoy the cuck angst that come with going further, but away keep "your #1" in the back of your head, so you both can get the most fun out of this!!!

Thanks again for the time you take to post!!! It is greatly appreciated!!

Wingman

Last edited:
Steve,
Nice to see that Sue is following my prediction. Infinite monkeys etc..

Still, it's good to see you are both together on this although she does seem to time her changes with periods of maximum little head arousal. Maybe the talk itself arouses you both though. Can't be avoided I suppose.

You say you know you are playing with fire. I can see that. You also say you are doing because Sue likes the sex even more. That one doesn't entirely mesh. Say you release one extra day a week for Sue/Paul time. Obviously one less for Sue/Steve time but look further at the non sexual time. As they spend more time with each other they may have sex more but inevitably the % of sex to time spent will decrease. No one can maintain that intensity and if they tried it might make it worse. Trying too hard would make it less special. No, the real effect of a day swap would increase their % of non sexual time. The opposite of Sue is saying she wants and a real killer to the real glue that binds you and her together when you aren't having sex yourselves. More non sex time seems to go against what Paul says he wants too. It could even give him the wrong message or finally trip him into devoting more emotionally into the relationship. Fire indeed. The conversation has just started though. In spite of your desire not to think it through too early, you do need to consider how to go further to get what you actually want and not something unanticipated.

Steve - it would seem that you are going to be entering a new phase of your relationship as the mutual arrangement between you, Sue and Paul continue to evolve. As I have always said, enjoy your journey and go in with your eyes wide open.

Enjoy the cuckold struggle! Im sure if you both communicate and she tells you about whats going on and keeps you sexually engaged and charged, you can go longer than you think! What a great gift to give her! I think you should limit your masturbation though especially while you are with them skiing so you dont get down and see it as a sexual high!

Well, they closed the door to our bedroom about an hour ago after Sue came out to me and gave me a kiss good night. I am finally calm enough to try to share how horny I am still right now from watching them over the last few hours (so it seemed) or so really go at it. I don't know where to start or even what I'm thinking right now.

I talked to Paul while he was fucking her for the first time and it was really intense. But we started talking earlier tonight when I broke the ice with him and just came out and told him that I liked how he fucked Sue. He said thanks and I told him that it's taken me a while to get used to it but that I like knowing she is really enjoying it with him. He told her some of what I'd said to him and when I came upstairs after hearing her cry out she looked at me and said "I like what you told him" and she encouraged me to stay and "watch him fuck me".

I should first say what happened earlier but right now the vision of her and him on our bed with her looking just so ripe for him is someting that I just have to remember. He was again between her legs licking her. One of her hands was on his head guiding him to just where she wanted him and the other was holding her breast and pinching and pulling at her nipple. Her eyes were closed and as I watched she hissed more than anything at first - as if she were trying to hold back.

Earlier after I'd talked with Paul, they'd again gotten very comfortable on the couch in our den and when I walked in on them they were kissing and he hand his hand down the front of her pants. If I didn't know better, I might have thought (not in a perverted way - please) that it was my daughter and her boyfriend from how furtive his hands were and how sensuous her responses were. She must have heard me come in when she turned away from him and pulled her shirt down over his hand and her open jeans - he was turned away from me but she looked at me and smiled and just said "hi" and I guess that was when he realized I was there. As I said, I'd already told him that I liked him fucking her and for a bit there our conversation got a bit more explicit. He said thanks and as I said I told him how I liked that she was enjoying it and I think he seemed to make the same effort at conversation as I was when he started to just say "yeah, she really does". It was awkward but I told him that I turned me on a lot that he seemed to be really good with her and that I liked how it felt between her and me. Yes, more words as I did tell him that it has left me continually turned on about her to which he jokingly and more comfortably replied that he was happy to do so and he said what she'd told me. That she was "ruining him" for other women to which I asked him - sort of to see if he was joking or serious - and he looked at me and said "she is amazing in bed" and the turned to me and seemed to almost look at me like a close friend and said (I believe) "dude, and you want me to, you know, cum in her, it's just incredible". He never mentioned me using condoms, instead when he heard me say "yeah, she loves that" he answered that he "hasn't ever had it this good" and after a second he added "and I appreciate that I'm the only one". I swear he was looking at me for what I was going to say and I just answered him honestly and said "me too" which brought a huge smile to his face.

But back to her in bed with him. I'd seen them both naked earlier, she had told me that she wanted to feel like she can play with him "and vice-versa!!!!" and again mentioned the ski trip. But more on that in a minute. I had to adjust my hard cock to continue typing. Even though I'd seen her naked and again in her robe earlier, there was something just so beautiful about seeing her giving herself to him. I am not sure if she knew I was there just yet and it was truly amazing to see her responding to him and how she would rock her head back and forth while guiding his head. And I'm not sure if he knew I was there or not but his position seemed to be just so, that I could see his tongue flick in and out and up and down her pussy and to see her tremble when he'd pause and I recognized him pushing it into her open vagina.

Fuck my cock is so hard right now but I so want to try to wait till tomorrow if I can.

Why do I love that so much - to see her like that - open and his. I love that he knows her so intimately - I haven't told him that but I think I may as what we did talk about (more than what I wrote above) went so well - but I just love that his fingers, his tongue and his cock all know her body so well. She looked so natural and so comfortable, at some point holding her own legs back for him and at others, her snaking her own hand down to rub her clit or tweak her other nipple.

Yes, my god my cock was throbbing and aching - and yes - there was a HUGE wet-spot in my boxers - but my god, I don't understand it all but the strongest urge I had at that moment was to want to watch him fuck her. I can't believe I'm going to say this but for as much as I would have loved to have fucked her, I wanted him to do it more than that. Even now, with them either asleep or almost asleep in bed, even though I could probably cum with just a touch of a hand - I just have to say that knowing she is asleep with him not more than 50 feet away is just so strangely arousing and even though I am horny as hell - the thought of waiting for her till tomorrow is just more arousing to me.

She must have heard me beause as I said she turned to me and said that to me - "watch him fuck me". Fuck, I'm probably going to cum just from typing this. I am stopping when I need to. He pulled his head away from her pussy and as I said, I am quite sure he felt more comfortable with me because he pulled away from her and he told me that she "tasted great" and a second after that he said "and she is very wet like you said she gets".

From that moment till about 35 minutes later, I can't remember much in specifics. But as he moved up onto the bed and between her legs she made no mind of me being right there and as he got in position she turned to me and said "you can come in and watch". She handed him a small bottle of lubricant - sometimes after she's cum a few times (as in earlier in the evening) she needs a little more slippery-ness.

What you cannot imagine is how erotic it is to watch him literally lube up his cock to fuck my wife! I just love how that sounds and the memory of seeing it is amazing. I don't know if I can even describe how it felt to know what he was going to do in a moment. The big head on his cock was visibly wet and lubed as was the rest of his cock.

I wish now I could have had more guts to say something to him about how good his cock looked but I'm just not ready for that with him yet but here I can admit it.

A second later she was moaning and he was pushing it in her. It just happened, she pulled her knees back and as if it were nothing at all, he just leaned forward, rubbed a bit and then just pushed into her. She grunted and I watched him pause for a second. He wasn't in her yet and then, a second later, he just pushed forward and she let out a gasp and then he was in her. Fuck. My cock is so hard.

What really got to me was that she looked over at me and up at him and at one point she started to tell him what she wanted. I don't know what I thought but now I am sure she's done that with him before.

I am going to cum if I keep on writing right now. I need a break for a moemnt. before I lose my nerve.

Alright, I calmed down and I'll try to finish so I can try to go to bed. There's no noise coming from our room and the lights are out.

What really got to me was Sue looking up at Paul and telling him to "fuck me harder baby" and "deeper, oh year, deeper". Those 2 lines were the main ones other than the hissing sound of "oh yes, oh yes". As he did just what she asked - he pulled her legs towards him more and pulled her up onto her upper back even more. She moaned and squealed at how he just pulled her down ward on the bed and then drove into her even deeper. When she turned towards me one time she saw me and smiled.

Fuck - she started to moan "sooo goood" after a while and I knew that she must have cum on him as she really only will say that so sexily like that is when she's had a nice release and fuck if she didn't look up at him as she said that.

Okay. I can't wite any more right now.

Steve did Paul stay last night as well or just tonight?

Steve, incredible and exciting. ....

Steve,
That was probably the most graphic and emotion filled narrative you have ever written. You were clearly still there in your head when you wrote it and you let all of us be there too.

It also explains so much. Just how excited you get by Sue being with her lovers. Just how much you need it, want it, will risk for it. How deferring your own satisfaction actually is more exciting as it enables the emotional high to be sustained for you. This is so clearly the drug of your choice and you don't want to be parted from it or have it diluted by barriers and rules. You are very happy to have placed youself in a personal pleasure zone that is also a bit of a minefield. You are lucky in that Sue likes to fuck with new lovers. She also feeds off your satisfaction so right now you are locked into a spiral of escalating involvement that Paul is merely a catalyst to. Like all drugs or addictions though, this cannot continue. You are both craving more. More denial, more sex for Sue. Just more, and the only currency you have is more of your 'normal' life. Normal non sexual day to day contact time. It's taking over, when you dress in the morning, when you go to bed at night. The reminders are always there.

The test of an addiction is always to ask whether you could stop. Cold. Right now. Not whether you want to. I know you don't, but could you?

You need some method of just holding it at arms length and thinking. Are you still controlling it or is it controlling you?

Crazy hot stb! Hope you got some sleep and you saved it for today! It seems as the more you and Frank get comfortable with each other the more hot and the level of excitement increases for all of you! I bet that was not only one of the most exciting times for you but i bet it was the hottest sex that Sue and Frank had ever experienced as well. I say if you are comforwtble with the emotional aspect and you are communicating, then why not continue? It is allowing you to let go more and more and just be what you want, and so can Sue! Win win man, enjoy!

Paul is the name far2easy.:)

Golf - no, he only stayed the one night.
I'm a little embarassed at what I'd written just more than 24 hours ago, and even after last night, still very horny.

I'm hard again after closing my eyes and seeing it again. How she looked beneath him waiting for him. I can see it on her face, and on her body and yes, how her pussy looked - needing him back in her. Fuck I love that. And seeing him get all slicked up and just push his way back into her as if it were nothing. Okay, he did take it easy getting the head in her but once I heard her gasp and then let out an "ahhhh" I knew he was back in her and after that, he was able to have her as he wanted.

I received a PM that said that I should try to "talk" to Paul and Sue more when I am with them in a way that compliments them, not sure if that's the right way to say it, but at that moment as the both of them started to get into it I said out loud "I like you fucking her". I felt weird saying it at first but Sue turned her head towards me and she mouthed "I love you" and that seemed to make it all easier. Paul seemed to grunt at first and as always, I tried to stay focused on where he was fucking Sue and not looking at his body at a whole - but after saying that I did move back a bit and broaden my focus.

He's so much bigger than her physically. I know I am about the same size but it almost seemed like the first time I'd seen this perspective. With her legs pulled back it seemed his cock was almost half the length of her abdomen and it looked incredible to see him thrusting so effortlessly into her. Her breasts were still perky but sagged towards his arms where he held her legs back. Her arms were around his neck holding him close to the other side of her head and her legs splayed widely on each side of his shoulders as she would arch her back to push herself up more onto his cock.

It was scary for a second to see how he was fucking her like that but there was no doubt she wanted it when she began to tell him harder and deeper. I knew what she'd told me about him not liking me jerking-off and I thought it was good that I still had my clothes on as I watched. Had I been able to get to my cock out, cumming would have been obligated! But once I resigned myself to just watching, it seemed easier and easier. A moment later when Sue's head turned to me I asked her "looks like you're enjoying that?" almost rhetorically and she smiled and gave me this sexy "mmmmm, hmmmmm" moan and if anything, seemed to hunch herself downward on the bed beneath him changing the angle he was fucking her in.

He turned to me and said something like "sooooo nice.....". And it just seemed almost natural to say "yeah, I know she is". Neither him nor I said a lot more to each other but she kept at it - moaning and such.

I honestly couldn't tell you how long I stayed there. At one point when I guess Sue felt we were all really good, she extended her hand out to me and I held it for a moment. I could almost feel how she felt just through her hand - how it felt, how she'd tighten her grip and then when I'd see him thrust into her and hold it, her grip would loosen. And when she let go completely I also knew what that meant.

Peak - I think you now may see how turned on all of this gets me. Even writing it now, I can't possibly convey how horny and hard I am yet again at re-living it and thinking back to how she sounded and how she looked as she let loose with an intense orgasm of her own. I didn't say much more but as I saw her slide into that with him I did say "make her cum" loud enough for both to hear me. And did he ever. Her body shook and her head thrashed but more so - her pussy gushed with wetness - all of a sudden each time he'd pull back it sounded wetter and squishier and a small dribble ran down her ass as he kept going at her.

I swear I wish that moment could last forever. Just something so beautiful and incredible seeing her let go like that at that moment - knowing how intense she felt. She told me later on that it was just a blur to her - that once she starts to cum with him like that, that she sees and hears things but they are just sounds. She said she felt almost funny telling me that when she cums like that, all she can think about is how he feels deep inside her.

And I also sort of knew what to expect after that. Once she'd cum like that, as I got to see, she relaxed and lay flat against the bed and arched her legs back for him. And that may even be the moment I love even more. Even now I love that she did that for him. When we fucked last night and I was in her deep I told her that I liked that moment when I saw her go from the sex being what she wanted, to being what she wanted to give him. She blushed and said she hoped I understood that at that moment, it's all she wanted and could think about.

It didn't take long. Actually I don't know how he didn't let go when she'd cum earlier under him but now even I could tell he wasn't going to take long. I might have even said something from how firmly he would thrust into her had she not been moaning and telling him "harder baby". And he did fuck her hard. At one point he even said "is that okay" and she replied with something like "nggggg, oh god yeah". And lest they forget me, I managed to say "yeah, go for it" but neither turned to me. Instead he kept going and soon, I saw the now familiar signs.

For a guy, I'd say Paul has an attractive body. Sue's commented that she doesn't like hairy guys and he is like me with some hair in the right places. When he's on top of her, it doesn't look gross or like they're mis-matched - no, he just looks much bigger than her physically but when he puts his arm behind her back and pulls her to him as he pushes into her, I have to say that it does look beautiful. When he cums, it's more his lower back and butt that gets into it and I watched him again just 36 or so hours ago. His deep smooth and rhythmic thrusts became deeper and more urgent and she could feel it too as her moans increased.

Is it crazy that even now again I am so turned on by how in tune they were with each other. Her cries increased as his thrusts did. He pulled her down the bed just a bit more and now her hips were facing almost upwards as he continued on and in her. But not for long. In that position she started to squeal and I supppose tightened her pussy because just a moment later he let out a shriek and he pushed into her so hard pushing her down into the mattress where he just groaned out "oh yeah, oh yeah,..... oh yeah". Maybe it was in my mind but I swore I could see his body tense each time he said that and the thought that he was cumming in her at that moment - I am going to say was almost as pleasurable as me cumming myself. The thought of him emptying his cum into her - and then hearing her roar out loud and thrash around beneath him was just incredible to see!!!

I was quiet and still as he leaned forward into her and kissed her passionately as he kept thrusting gently into her - each time he did she'd let out a moan and her hips would shift a tiny bit until she couldn't kiss him any more and turned her head the side and just moaned out loud as she wrapped her legs around him and kept him inside her as long as she could.

When they were both still I felt like a 3rd wheel with her kissing his neck and her hands on his back. I went to move and get up off the bed and she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled when she saw that I was okay and was smiling myself. As she nudged Paul to get off of her she said to me "you can look if you want" and motioned her chin towards where Paul was now starting to kneel back from her. I turned and he smiled at me and said "yeah, if that's what you want" and as he pulled out of her he said "wow, that was really great".

Her pussy stayed open when he pulled out and from the side I was on, I could see she was gaping open deep inside. Before I could move to get a better view she put her legs down onto the bed which only caused her to gape open even more and now from inside what had been light pink and was now darkened almost blood colored wetness, a bigger dribble of what had to be his cum began to run out. I knew she didn't want me to do anything with her right then so I just sat there almost motionless. As she felt the dribble start to run out she pulled her legs together and said "okay baby , that's enough for now" to me. Paul lay on his side and I guess he too was feeling more comfortable as he just lay there with his semi-soft and wet-looking cock just lying there on his thigh. He had one hand on her and would move from gently feeling her breasts up to play with her hair and back again. It felt so good to see her lying like that with him knowing how she felt at the moment, I know she wanted to feel close to him.

When she reached up and pulled him down for a kiss and I saw him pull her close I knew it was time for me to go. She's told me many times of what they do together after that moment. Sharing how good it was with each other. Kissing and feeling each other - she said she likes to feel his softened cock and that she will let him finger her wet pussy. I suppose they may go further, it wouldn't surprise me if she used the word love in there - not necessarily loving him, but surely loving what she shared with him. I had such a hard on leaving them that it was good when she came out to me a little while later. She had just a robe on and it was tied loosely if it was even tied. She hugged me with a passion that left me no doubt about what she was about to say - that she loved me and loved me even more for letting her have this fun. We kissed again and she again told me that "tomorrow will be your turn baby".

I need to be quicker as this is taking a long time to write. You already know about my fitful night. Yesterday morning she came down to me first - again in her just her robe. I could hear the shower running and she said she though it better if he didn't come down in my robe as it was already late enough and as I kissed her I gave a sniff and I looked at her and she smiled and said "plus, he needed one after this morning" which left me no doubt that she'd just gotten fucked while I was in the kitchen. She hugged me and when she felt some passion in return from me she smiled and said "I said later, okay? Paul's still here".

We had coffee together when he came down, already in his jeans and t-shirt. It was sort of erotic to smell him all fresh and clean and me knowing why. The conversation was much easier. Paul asked me if I'd enjoyed the night before - she told me later that he didn't know I'd waited for Sue for Sunday and not masturbated after I"d left them. Still, my answer was the same, an emphatic yes and then I said to him that "I see what she likes in you" and she giggled at that. He told me I was a lucky guy and that now he was too and he said it openly "now that you let me share her like you do" and he looked at me and said "thanks man, this is like a dream for me" and he then said that being there with us and seeing us being okay after "being with your wife all night long" he said that he likes that we can talk a little more now and he said he can see that we have something special (Sue and I). I told him that it'd been a long time in the making but that, and I looked at her and then back at him, I said that it's something both of us are enjoying too.

I thought the morning was about over as he was dressed and all that but that was when Sue said "so - seeing how you have been pretty okay about these last two weekends.... can we talk about going skiing?" Paul added that he hoped "you will be okay with how we'll be this time" and he playfully pulled her onto his lap which pulled her robe open. She giggled and said something about "not now" which she later said that she didn't want him to do anything that might make me feel differently as she, rightfully so, thought it was all going so well.

Despite the generous glimpse at her naked body under the robe, it didn't affect what I said in return which was "okay, when, what weekend?". She got up and while facing away from him and towards me - opened her robe totally flashing me - and then re-arranged it and tied it. She got the calendar off the kitchen wall and all 3 of us started to look and we all agreed that the weekend of January 23rd would be the first one feasible after the kids will have gone back to school. Sue marked it as "Skiing" and then added a "+" to it and drew a line from late Friday to late Sunday night. As we talked we agreed that we'd look to rent a condo. We would arrive in time to go out and have some fun on Friday night. Paul said he would get there Friday afternoon and get the food we'd need if we wanted. We would arrive around dinner time with enough time to go out to dinner and maybe get a few drinks out. With huge smiles on their faces we all agreed that we would spend Saturday night in and we'd cook dinner and spend the night together. Paul asked me how I would feel if they were to want to use the hot-tub together alone that night and I said that I didn't think it'd be a problem. The discussion conitnued a bit with Sue finally coming out and asking me if I was going to be okay if it seemed like they were the couple "you know, baby, and you're like the friend coming along?". I said "we'll see" and her reply was to say something to Paul quietly that she later told me was that she would "work on it". When we talked later on she asked me what I was thinking about it and I said that I thought it was going to be hard on me if I couldn't have any hugs or kisses for the weekend and that it was going to be enough just being with them. She said I was thinking too much of it and that she would surely make sure I got the love and attention I needed.

It all left her feeling very good about everything - as she said - really wonderful! So wonderful that after she said goodbye to Paul, she was genuinely still horny for me. I asked her if she was too sore or if this was a pity-fuck or out of some kind of obligation but when she kissed me and said to me "come on and make me cum again baby", it seemed like she really was into it.

And was she ever. If anything her teasing about how she felt and how her pussy felt was amazing to hear. She did NOT let me lick her. She asked me if i felt I needed to do that and I did tell her that I liked how it felt to be so close to her and to be tasting all of her. She said she hoped I understood that she just wanted that to be left alone but she kissed me and promised me that "don't worry baby, I'm still horny, I've got at least one more good one in me" referring to an orgasm.

And so we took our turn. She was tender and she told me. I had to use a little lube with the condom but once she got started, she was right, she WAS horny and even with the condom I could feel her get wet for me. She cooed and told me how wonderful it was that I made it so special with Paul and I felt her hand touch my cock and feel the condom. I cannot describe how wet and open she felt beneath me. I loved that Paul had felt her and made her feel this way - I honestly love that he gets to cum in her!!!!

Oh she encouraged me - and she told me how huge my cock felt in her many many times - including one time when she still said it's bigger than his (whether she meant it or not, not sure) - but hearing her encourage me was intense. But she knew what would set me off and sure enough, just a moment later she looked up at me and said "I love that you don't cum in me baby...... It's just for Paul now isn't it? Isn't that right......" Oh my god - after all of that to hear her seething at me like that and telling me how wet he makes her - well - lets just say that my resolve wasn't what I'd hoped. At almost the first bit of teasing like that from her I was on the edge and she knew it. And sure enough, a moment later when she whispered "he came in me again this morning" I just let go with my own orgasm. She didn't feel it coming on but she sure did respond when she did - a second later her legs flew back and I saw one of her fingers slither down to rub her button as I stayed pretty hard and kept at her. Sure enough, a moment later she began to shake and quiver and almost without any effort at all she slipped into her own intense orgasm. I could feel her fingers still rubbing her clit as she began to tremble beneath me. It wasn't one of those earth shattering orgasms, but nonetheless, even I could feel how slick and open her pussy became.....

Oops Paul not frank! Hot hot hot STB no wonder you are hard! I must have missed that Paul didnt like you jerking off while you watch them. It must take some getting used to. It sounds like to me that while Sue wants to include you she is looking to try and separate herself a bit from you whole she is "with" Paul. Maybe you should suggest that its okay to move away from penetration for a while to give her what she is looking for. It sounds as if you could be satisfied with jerking off and cleaning up for a little while.

Steve - What a wonderful update, you are truly entering a NEW phase of your relationship with Sue. While it may be difficult at first, you will find an even deeper intimacy between you two. You are truly becoming the beta within the relationship, maybe even more beta then you initially had desired to be. Sue is indeed the alpha and she does seem to enjoy the role based on your written updates to the forum.

I would say that it is good to read that the three of you can be comfortable together in and out of the bedroom. It would seem that Sue indeed wants you to feel good about everything as she takes the overall arrangement to a new level. Are you ready for it? Are you ready for Sue and Paul to be the couple on the ski trip(s) as they have been over the past two (2) weekends that you have described?

You and Sue are the primary married couple and together you have a wonderful life with experiences that she will never have with Paul although over this past year you and Sue has been on a journey which is a bit different than those experiences of "hot wife" sharing from years past. It is clear to all, that Sue has taken Paul as her primary sexual partner with your approval, encouragement and support. Sue is exclusive with Paul in the since that he is the only man that is currently allowed to be with her bare and they do have a considerable amount more intercourse then you now have with Sue. You have continued to evolve as a beta within the relationship and Sue is helping you be much more beta by showing more subtle alpha tendencies, the question then become are you going to embrace your beta side enough to truly be OK with Sue and Paul being the couple while you take on more of a role similar to being the close friend as it was described in your last post.

Does Sue continue to give you the occasional opportunity to opt out and go back to being more traditional?

Looking forward to your continued post, it would seem soon you will be at a point were it maybe a good transition into a new thread as it does appear that that three of you are about to enter into a new phase of the respective relationships.

Steve,
The conclusion to a stunning narrative of your weekend as a cuckold. You clearly got what you wanted but..

When asked in the midst of all the excitement you still weren't sure you could last through a skiing weekend as the friend to their couple.

You still needed to ask whether the sex Sue offered was a pity fuck or the real deal. Tellingly she didn't say which in your post. She just went ahead with it.

As I said in my previous post you clearly love what's happening and you clearly would be happy to go further. My previous question is just as important and remains unanswered. Maybe you don't really know the answer.

Steve wow what an unbelievably hot couple of entries.

"I knew what she'd told me about him not liking me jerking-off" Damn where did that come from?

Why is Sue pushing so hard for them to be the couple and you be like a friend? When you guys are all together they are for all intense purposes the couple and you have already said it is fine for them to be more open in front of you. Last time they shared a bed and fucked all weekend and you slept alone what more is there?

How will you feel at the bar on Friday night if they were to introduce themselves as the couple and you as their friend? Do you think this is some subtle attempt at humiliation?

Awhile back there was a big push for you to get involved during their play by using the condom with her after he had finished the first time and doing some clean on her and now you seem to be left out. Was something said about not wanting you to participate anymore?

Last edited:
Had a moment before bed and now that the kids are both home, time here will be limited.

Golf and Far2 - I thought I posted here about that but perhaps not. Sue told me that Paul sometimes feels weird with me jerking off while he's with her. I can't remember exactly how she put it but she said that he said that it makes him feel uncomfortable and takes his mind off things. She said that, just like me, he's first starting to get used to all of this and to feel like it's something "normal" and he says that it makes him feel awkward. I told her that I understood that as there are certainly many things that I feel awkward about. Actually what it is, is that he'd rather I wasn't really all that visible to him, that seeing me jerking off wasn't really a turnon for him but if I was behind them or that sort of thing that he didn't really care.

Golf - I don't think she has anything other in mind than to want to feel iike she's with him when we're skiing. She's told me that when she can feel that way with him, like when she went away with him or when she's been there for a long time, that she gets into being with him and doing sexy stuff that gets her horny. She said that unlike last year when he wasn't really staying with us, this time she wants the weekend to be something she really can get worked up about and that she wants it to be very fulfilling for her and that she wants to make sure that I am going to be okay with it all. Now before the conspiracy theorists get all worked up, I should say that we've arranged 2 of our own weekends away when she's assured me that it'll just be the two of us and that it'll be our time to get close to one another again. 2 weekends in February are what we're hoping for and then a little more time in March for both her and Paul as well as her and I again.

I know it's going to be a lot to deal with for a whole weekend but at the same time, it's something I've been thinking about ever since they went away together, to see them how they were when they were alone together. I love to see her feel like she's a teenager again!

Squirm - it has been a while now since she's offered/reminded me about being able to say no, but I still clearly feel that if I wanted her in any specific way or time, that I do think she would still accede to me. It'll sound silly but something about how she told me how my cock felt in her, something in how she said that seemed to say a lot, at least to me.

Anyway - that's all for tonight.

Steve

May be you are right but the way she is behaving I don't think she would accede to your request. Don't know how loving a husband wife relationship can be when she clearly prefers him over you. And I don't understand why are going on ski trip at all? It seems she wants to rub it in your face and humiliate you in subtle ways. Naked chase was just a start.... You will get it more STB. May be she will tell your kids...

Steve,

As always good to read your updates as everything continues to evolve. It is very clear that you and Sue continue to have open and seemingly honest communication with each other with regard to your lifestyle choice. Yes your relationship does seem to continue to evolve, the more open that you are with each about what your likes/dislikes are as you both continue to explore your relationship dynamic. Not every man here will be able to relate to or understand what changes take place once a husband such as yourself is open about having beta desires to his wife. Sue has given you the opportunity to become the sexual beta within the relationship for as long as you desire it. During this same time period, Sue seems to have become much more comfortable and confident being the alpha sexually with the relationship, along with that she seems to be much more direct about what she desires, needs and wants from you in the roles in which you both have taken on over this past year. At this point it would appear to me that Sue is exploring her own desires which may be complementary to your need to experience being the beta sexually speaking, she may even be turning some of her own fantasies into reality through this phase. I am with you on this one, I see no issues with the escalation as long as everything continues to be very fulfilling both of you within your own respective ways.

As you know, your relationship is strong and continues to have intimacy (Sexual and Non-Sexual) based on what you have shared with all of us over the years and more specifically during this years as yours roles have changed within the relationship. It is good that you both continue to make sure that everything is okay as you and Sue add additional activities to your journey.

Do not let anyone that seems to be the doom-n-gloom/conspiracy theorists types on the forum get you down. You and Sue will find that balance that works for you both; from personal experience my wife and I have found a level of balance within what many looking in from the outside would consider an imbalance of sorts. As you have said, while this is going to be a lot for you to deal with for a whole weekend, look at it has a step towards making another fantasy of yours a reality, what in a way is a fantasy that you both share from difference perspectives. What some may consider in your face humiliation others may consider it more of an extension of your loving relationship which includes a good amount compersion and if her actions excite you, there is nothing wrong with some erotic humility. With that said, it would seem that what you experienced was Sue truly being herself with Paul and this is something in some ways you have stated that you wanted to experience. Many men enjoy and can handle seeing their partner/spouse be physically sexual with another person although it takes a strong man, beta or alpha to be open to and truly enjoy the experience of seeing his wife be much more than just physically sexual by seeing the more playful side, seeing the more intimate side which tends to include the passionate kissing, the hand holdings, the post sex cuddles all of which show a bond/connection of sorts. No not at the same level of connection or bond that she would have with her husband, although at a level that is strong enough to bring in some emotional connection/intimacy, a level that enhances the sexual side for everyone involved.

I alluded to it heading this direction in prior post, although many suggested that it was not the case. At some point you will need to step back to evaluate what it is that you are truly okay with and if you are good with the direction this is taking. Until then enjoy the experience and the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread