• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rick
sorry for the name mix up
hope you and Brenda have a good xmas and you will update soon about what she has been up to. look forward to any and all updates.

Rick hope all is well let us know

dana007 we all are waiting to hear how things are,he will post when he can

hope you and brenda had a good xmas.

Update

Hi Folks,
Sorry I have taken so long for an update. I've been traveling a lot for work, and just haven't had much time.

Anyway, it's been a few weeks since Brenda and Ramiro re-ignited their relationship. As is the norm, our sexual relationship is on hold, though the level of intimacy between Brenda and I is deeper and more fulfilling than ever.

That first night, on Dec. 11, I was on pins and needles thinking about my wife and Ramiro passionately making love again for the first time in a long while. I waited for her, but fell asleep. I was awakened when Brenda came home around 2:00 AM and climbed in bed with me. She was wearing her nightie, and snuggled up close to me, still smelling of sex. I asked her, "Did you have a nice time?" Brenda answered me by squeezing her body close against me, saying, "I'm so very happy and content at this moment." Then, she fell asleep in my arms, though it took me awhile longer since my head was spinning with pictures of my beautiful wife being taken and possessed sexually by Ramiro, her hunky Latino.

I had to leave on an extended overseas business trip the next day until Dec. 23. During that time, however, Brenda and I spoke on the phone almost daily. While I was away, she and Ramiro were certainly making up for lost time. He spent most of the nights with Brenda (in our bed) during that time. It was sometimes hard to concentrate with my work, since I was in Asia, with a 14-hour time difference. So, while I was working in the day, I knew that Brenda and Ramiro were in bed together at home.

When I spoke with Brenda, she loved to describe the things that Ramiro did with her. She loved the way he would take liberties with her, sometimes waking her up in the middle of the night by sliding his hard cock into her pussy (still wet from earlier) from behind, while they were spooning. One time, when he arrived at our house before dinner, which Brenda had prepared, he couldn't wait and literally picked her up, carried her up the stairs, tore her clothes off, and ravished her aggressively.

Brenda has said many times how much Ramiro and I are so very different in the way we make love to her. She is quick to point out that she doesn't "prefer" him to me (well, maybe she is just being nice lol), but she loves how Ramiro is such a "macho," aggressive lover, while still gentle and considerate. She also loves the feel of his hairy and muscular chest against her breasts, and the way his strong arms feel when he squeezes her. But most of all, she just can't get enough of his cock, which she says fills her in a way that "words can't describe." She also mentioned, for the first time, that when Ramiro climaxes deep inside her, she can actually feel him spurting against her cervix, and that he cums a lot.

A few evenings, Brenda spoke with me on the phone when Ramiro was lying in bed next to her, though during those times she was a bit shy describing details of their lovemaking when Ramiro was listening. Nevertheless, it was incredibly arousing to me picturing Ramiro lying there next to my wife, knowing that at that moment Brenda's pussy was seeping with Ramiro's semen.

When I arrived home on Dec. 23, Ramiro had just left for Mexico to spend the holidays with his family, so Brenda and I spent Christmas together, with some other family members. She was absolutely glowing! Each night we have been sleeping in each other's arms, in a "sensual" way, though not sexual, since for the time being, she belongs to Ramiro, in a sexual sense.

Well, Ramiro will be coming back from Mexico on Sunday. Brenda asked if it would be okay for Ramiro to spend the night with her in our room from time to time, while I sleep downstairs in the home office/bedroom. Of course, I gave my blessings. It makes me feel so good to see Brenda so happy. I must admit, of course, that I am looking forward to hearing the "sounds of love" coming from our bedroom, something I've missed.

Rick

Rick
good to hear that you had a good xmas. and that brenda is doing so well with her boyfreind let us know how there xmas gift to eachother went when he gets back. looking for any updates.

Rick
hope you and Brenda had a happy new year and let us know if there is any new news with you all.

HI Rick
hope all is well with you and brenda and how did it go when her boyfriend came back from his xmas. down south looking for some updates.

Hi Folks,

Well, Ramiro returned from Mexico on New Year's Day, and came over to our house that afternoon. (He even brought me a bottle of my favorite Anejo tequila.) When he arrived, Brenda went running for the door and threw her arms around him, and they hugged and kissed like they hadn't seen each other for months. The three of us had dinner, after which Brenda took Ramiro by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom (it was my turn to do the dishes.. grrrr).

I went to my den/spare bedroom to do some reading, but couldn't keep my mind on the novel knowing that my Brenda was making passionate love with her beloved Ramiro. So, I crept up the stairs and quietly approached the closed door to our bedroom, where I could hear my wife's familiar sounds of ecstasy and our bed squeaking loudly. I think Ramiro was trying to be quiet since I couldn't really hear him much, except for an occasional grunt. I was so aroused, I went back down to the room and masturbated, picturing my wife and Ramiro in my head.

Around midnight, Ramiro left for home, since he needed to get up early for work, and I got in bed with Brenda after he left. She was still breathing heavy, and her hair was all messed up. And I could smell Ramiro's cologne all over her and the bed, which was slightly damp from sweat. Brenda had a smile and satisfied look on her face, and squeezed me tight in her arms and kissed me when I got in bed. She started talking about how great her lovemaking with Ramiro was, but fell asleep with her arms still around me.

The next morning, I had to get up early for work before Brenda awoke (even though that Monday was a holiday), but she told me all about her New Year's "reunion" with Ramiro later that evening. She said that Ramiro had obviously not masturbated or anything since their previous time together because the first time he climaxed, he was "spurting" semen inside her like it would never stop. They made love 4 times, and Brenda confessed that her pussy was still sore from the pounding he gave her.

Oh, I just love how open Brenda is with me about everything that goes on with Ramiro. Even though our sex life is on hold, the level of intimacy we share is deepened. It seems that whenever Brenda is having an affair, she needs to be close to me even more than normal whenever we are sleeping together, like a need to reconnect.

Brenda and Ramiro spoke a few times on the phone during the week, but she didn't see him again until last Friday, and he stayed with Brenda overnight for two nights (with me in the downstairs room, of course). I am really happy that Ramiro is totally comfortable around me now, and isn't shy about cuddling or kissing Brenda in my presence. And I also noticed that on Friday night--and even more so on Saturday night-- Ramiro was much more vocal when making love with Brenda, and I even heard him say a few words in Spanish when he was fucking her, something that Brenda told me was an incredible turn-on for her.

When Ramiro is staying with us at our house, it seems like I am always getting a tingly feeling, a constant arousal, from knowing that Ramiro has "taken" my wife. The way they snuggle together when watching TV, and just their overall demeanor, makes it clear that for the time being, Brenda is "his woman." She "belongs" to Ramiro 100 percent, in a sexual sense. He has conquered her. He has "taken" her away from me. Though neither Brenda nor Ramiro ever treat me in any sort of humiliating way, even remotely, the whole scene is subtly humiliating in my gut, and excites me to no end.

Of course, during the week, when Ramiro is not around, Brenda and I are closer than ever, albeit not in a sexual way. I am her best friend, and she holds nothing back in telling me details of her times with Ramiro. But what really excites me is not so much the technical details of their sex, but when Brenda describes her emotions, and her level of attraction to Ramiro. She loves the way she feels "possessed" by him, his machismo persona, and his muscular hairy body. When we are cuddling and Brenda is describing this, I know that she can tell that I am rock hard, but during these times I am focused on her, not me.

Anyway, I expect that Ramiro will be back at our house during some or all of the upcoming weekend. Brenda told me last night that she is already getting horny, and can't wait to see her man again. HER MAN!!!

Rick

love the updates rick,hopefully one day my mistress can develop into how brenda is,i love how doing this can bring u closer than ever before,enjoy!!!

Hi Rick
great to hear that all is going well with you and Brenda and Ramiro and that she is having alot of fun right now with him keep us updated with them and you.

HI Rick
just a little post to see how things are with you and Brenda and Ramiro hope you all had a great valentines day.

HI Rick
hope you and brenda had a great time after your last post and all is well.

Rick, it seems that Brenda is having too much of fun after re-connecting with "her" man. What about you? Is it intense than ever before ? Or is Brenda considering giving "some" to you while she enjoys it with her man. I suspect that since Ramiro has returned, he will be with Brenda for quite some time. I was going to type "may be permanently", but I didn't, but that's what may happen. Moreover your silence here is also conspicuous.

Hi Rick
i would say by the lack of posts you are to busy or thimgs have not gone the way you hoped they would with brenda and romiro have they fallen in love with one other and they have left you out all togather.

Wow. What a story.

Rick
what has been up with you and brenda is all still going well for you two let us know.

How are you ? Please update your status. Since Ramiro has returned you haven't updated your status. Shudder to think that one more relationship might have gone awry!

Update

Hi folks,
I've been so busy, no time for an update... Well, Brenda and Ramiro were going strong for quite awhile, and I took a back seat sexually for that time. Ramiro was staying at our house from 2-5 nights a week, and I was always in the downstairs den/bedroom when Brenda and Ramiro spent the nights in our master bedroom. As before, when Ramiro wasn't with us, Brenda and I slept together in each other's arms, but it was understood that she "belonged" to Ramiro in a sexual sense, so sex was not on the table.

Anyway, last month, Ramiro and his then-estranged wife started communicating again, and he finally decided that he wanted to try to make things work with her. He is basically a conservative guy, at heart, and really wants a traditional marriage, something he knows he could never have with Brenda. So, about 3 weeks ago, after a particularly erotic weekend together, Brenda and Ramiro decided to end things on a high note.

This time, it seems that Brenda didn't need her normal "mourning" period before resuming our marital sex life. After a week, we were making love every night, like there was no tomorrow. She later confided with me that she was happy that Ramiro had reconnected with his wife, since the "fire" between them was starting to lull. In other words, Brenda was ready for the relationship with Ramiro to run its course.

So, at present, Brenda and I are husband and wife again, sexually and otherwise. When we are making love, Brenda often spices up our sex by telling me the things she used to do with Ramiro, how she enjoyed his muscular and manly body, and how he filled her so completely. Needless to say, this always makes me crazy, and more in love with her than ever.

I'll let everyone know if anything changes.

Rick

Rick
great update good to hear from you . and glad things are going well with you and brenda
keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread