• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick,

radicalguy said:
Hi Custer,

I mentioned in my March 11 post that Maury is married, but separated. He is going through a divorce. His wife is living at their house with their son, who is attending a local college. Maury moved into an apartment about 3-4 months ago.

Rick

Thanks for the clarification.

—Custer

radicalguy said:
In Maury's case, she merely found him attractive and interesting, and then she talked to me about it. If I had expressed a desire for her to wait, it would have been easy for her to just stop talking to him. No big deal. There was never any pressure for me to give my okay, it was just talk. Well, I told her to "go for it," and she did--and now she's "going for it" big time! Rick

Thanks for the explanation Rick. It is good that both of you discuss it out before she takes a step in any such direction. What I was asking was something different, as you have mentioned it many times that she is one man woman. So when she is with you she is yours body and spirit. Now please explain that if that is the case, how come she was looking for greener pastures before giving you ample time (even she herself was worried about it, so please do not say that time was enough for you). So if she really cares about you why did she even raise the topic? Was Maury's attraction so magnetic to your beloved wife, that she (although guilt ridden) did not think that discussing Maury with you would in fact cut her time with you. I am just wondering because it seems cruel to me. I know you wouldn't agree with me, but that's what I have to say. If you ask her to stop seeing Maury I am sure she would, but would she be disappointed? I am sure she would be. But was she disapointed when her time with you was cut short because of Maury. No, instead of being disappointed, r she brought the whole thing out in open enthusiastically on her own with you so that she could belong to him rather than reward you for your pateince that you kept while she was with Ramiro (Again my own personal perception)

And I was wondering if it would ever happen in reverse that she might get attracted to you or may be tempted to make love to you while she is being one man's woman to another man? Let me make it clear that I am not casting doubts on Brenda's committment to you, but what happens if her affair with Maury goes on and on without an end in sight or say for a longer period of say more than a year or so? What if she never tires of him (Yes I know she loves you and all) in bedroom? Are you willing to reliquish it completly ? Forever ?

Hi Rick
did she tell him and how did it go with them if she did tell
i hope things do not change with them but as you said in
another post that she is his women and only his if he knows
that it is good to go he will ask for more look for it to happen
let us know how it went sat. night with them. looking for an update

Raks said:
Thanks for the explanation Rick. It is good that both of you discuss it out before she takes a step in any such direction. What I was asking was something different, as you have mentioned it many times that she is one man woman. So when she is with you she is yours body and spirit. Now please explain that if that is the case, how come she was looking for greener pastures before giving you ample time (even she herself was worried about it, so please do not say that time was enough for you). So if she really cares about you why did she even raise the topic? Was Maury's attraction so magnetic to your beloved wife, that she (although guilt ridden) did not think that discussing Maury with you would in fact cut her time with you. I am just wondering because it seems cruel to me. I know you wouldn't agree with me, but that's what I have to say. If you ask her to stop seeing Maury I am sure she would, but would she be disappointed? I am sure she would be. But was she disapointed when her time with you was cut short because of Maury. No, instead of being disappointed, r she brought the whole thing out in open enthusiastically on her own with you so that she could belong to him rather than reward you for your pateince that you kept while she was with Ramiro (Again my own personal perception)

And I was wondering if it would ever happen in reverse that she might get attracted to you or may be tempted to make love to you while she is being one man's woman to another man? Let me make it clear that I am not casting doubts on Brenda's committment to you, but what happens if her affair with Maury goes on and on without an end in sight or say for a longer period of say more than a year or so? What if she never tires of him (Yes I know she loves you and all) in bedroom? Are you willing to reliquish it completly ? Forever ?
All interesting questions... You were wondering why Brenda first brought up that she met Maury, knowing where things could lead? Well, I wouldn't have it any other way! We have a "no secrets" rule in our marriage. This was something that happened in her day, so she mentioned it to me. Why would she hide it?

As for her being "cruel," Brenda already knows that I really get off on her adventurous side. Besides, she also knows that I am her "rock," and that I am not going anywhere. On the other hand, if she gets the hots for some guy, it is an opportunity that has a certain "window," which may likely slip away if she doesn't pursue it. So, if we both agree, the pursues it, knowing that I will be there for her when she finishes.

I can't explain it better than that, except to say that Brenda doesn't always pursue sexual relationships with guys she finds attractive. A couple of months ago, for example, she met a young guy she though was "cute," and mentioned it to me. I also gave her the "go ahead" with him, but she didn't take it any further.

As for what would happen if Brenda never tires of Maury? Hmmm, I'm not sure, but that would be out of character for her. I know that if, hypothetically, the relationship went on with "no end in sight," I would eventually reach a point where I exercised my right to have her end it. That's never happened before, though I came close with that situation with David awhile back. David had crossed the line and wanted Brenda to leave me while I was away on business. I flew home ready to deal with the situation, but Brenda had already cut things off with him. So, I never have had to exercise my "end it" option.

What would be my limit? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing I couldn't go more than a year before really feeling the need to reconnect with Brenda sexually. I have a feeling that Brenda would feel the need to reconnect with me long before that.

Rick

dana007 said:
Hi Rick
did she tell him and how did it go with them if she did tell
i hope things do not change with them but as you said in
another post that she is his women and only his if he knows
that it is good to go he will ask for more look for it to happen
let us know how it went sat. night with them. looking for an update

Yes, Brenda finally told Maury about our "unique" sort of marriage, and he took it all in better than she expected. He told her that he had "heard" about open marriages, but never knew anyone in that lifestyle.

The part that Maury had difficulty understanding was the idea that a husband, with no health problems, could accede to his wife's need to be sexually exclusive to her boyfriend. Brenda said that, at first, Maury though that maybe she was being less than honest about that, but finally said that he would trust her on that point.

When Brenda suggested that the three of us go out for dinner or something, so "her two men" could finally meet, Maury seemed nervous, but agreed. It looks like we will meet sometime next week, when I get back home. (I am currently away on business.)

Brenda and I have been talking a lot on the phone, and she told me that Maury has been spending the night a lot more, now that he isn't worried about an angry husband coming home ready to shoot him. What really mad me crazy was when she told me how she liked to wake him up in the morning by sucking his cock to get him hard, climbing on top of him, and riding him to climax. Sometimes, when she is in the middle of riding him, he flips her over on her back, and "uses" her like a "ragdoll," as she puts it. God, I love how Brenda tells me everything!

Rick

Hi Rick
i hope that it does not change now that he knows
as you said in a post that he said she is his women and only his
i hpoe he does not start asking for her to stay more and do more with him
as he knows. he will tell her if she wants him she will have to back off of you or leave you if he feels that he has her where she needs him more than you.

Hi Rick
do you have any updates with your wife and maury from your last post
are they still getting along or has some things changed any at all. let us
know

Hi rick
has your wife and maury had any dates that you could update us on and if so how did they go. let us know

Hi Rick
have you and maury had your meeting yet and if so how did it go and do you have any
updates on your wife as well. let us know soon.

Well a lot has happened since my last post. Maury tried to persuade Brenda to move in with him, just to see how things work out. When Brenda made it clear that she is not interested in leaving me, he seemed to accept this-- at first. Then, after a marathon session of making love, the night before my return from my trip, he laid it on thick.

Maury started going on about how Brenda "deserved" better than me, that she needed a "real man" full time, etc. etc. etc. What really got Brenda angry was when Maury told her not to tell me about what he said. She finally told him to get out (he was at our house). When I returned the next day, Brenda was in tears, and told me about the whole ordeal, in detail.

Since then, Brenda has totally cut things off with Maury. He has tried to call her, but she says that she does not want to even speak with him again. Even though she likes being "controlled" in the bedroom, she will have no part of anyone trying to control her life. So, it would seem that Maury is history.

We still haven't made love since Brenda's breakup with Maury, but have cuddled a lot all the time. It usually takes her some time to get over a relationship, particularly when it ends so suddenly.

Rick

Your highly-sexual wife sounds like a reliable partner for you...

Rick,

radicalguy said:
When Brenda suggested that the three of us [her, her lover Maury and I] go out for dinner or something, so "her two men" could finally meet, Maury seemed nervous, but agreed. It looks like we will meet sometime next week, when I get back home. (I am currently away on business.)

I would have said that sounded good, if not for your subsequent post.

radicalguy said:
Brenda and I have been talking a lot on the phone, and she told me that Maury has been spending the night a lot more, now that he isn't worried about an angry husband coming home ready to shoot him. What really mad me crazy was when she told me how she liked to wake him up in the morning by sucking his cock to get him hard, climbing on top of him, and riding him to climax.

Sounds like Brenda is sexually assertive... impatiently waking her lover up in that way then taking him on top, to completion, is very positive.

radicalguy said:
Sometimes, when she is in the middle of riding him, he flips her over on her back, and "uses" her like a "ragdoll," as she puts it.

But, it sounds like Maury has a certain need to be "in control" and sometimes has problems with your wife taking him in the morning like that...

radicalguy said:
A lot has happened since my last post. Maury tried to persuade Brenda to move in with him, just to see how things work out. When Brenda made it clear that she is not interested in leaving me, he seemed to accept this-- at first. Then, after a marathon session of making love, the night before my return from my trip, he laid it on thick.

Ah hah! Maury clarified his motive, finally. I think it's hard for a man, single or divorced, who is "available and looking," to resist assuming a married woman he begins an intense affair with, and who responds to him with sexual intensity, isn't "looking" too... even if she makes it clear to him, as your wife did, that she's only seeing him for sex and has no intention of terminating her marriage.

From the man's (/Maury's) point of view, it's a classic double message. The woman (/Brenda) tells him she's in love with YOU not him, while with her body language she tells him she's passionately in love with HIM not you... and sex, of course, is the strongest body language there is. The latter message is especially reinforced if the married woman tells her lover she has cut off her husband (/you) because she wants sex only with him.

radicalguy said:
Maury started going on about how Brenda "deserved" better than me, that she needed a "real man" full time, etc. What really got Brenda angry was when Maury told her not to tell me about what he said. She finally told him to get out (he was at our house).

But, since Maury persisted in his misinterpretation of your wife's wishes despite her making it clear that what he wanted was not what she wanted, Brenda throwing him out was the outcome he should have expected. That he obviously didn't, but rather expected your wife to set aside her wishes and adopt and conform to HIS wishes, is consistent (IMO) with him being a man who wants to be... and imagines he is... "in control" of his relationships with women.

radicalguy said:
Since then, Brenda has totally cut things off with Maury. He has tried to call her, but she says that she does not want to even speak with him again. Even though she likes being "controlled" in the bedroom, she will have no part of anyone trying to control her life. So, it would seem that Maury is history.

As he should be. That he is (evidently) would seem to be further confirmation that your strongly-sexual wife is a reliable partner for you.

—Custer

Hi Rick
i was thinking that this might happen as maury had said that she was his girl
i am sorry to have it end but sometimes it is for the best. i was hpping for her that it did
not happen and that if it did that she did not give all of her self to him and do as he asked . if anything changes update us

Rick
i hope she comes back to you very soon and you keep us updated on how things are with you and her she is very lucky to have you and you are lucky to have her as well.

Brenda is really attracted to strong, assertive, macho-type men. Ramiro was one who struck a balance.

Sure, there was a period when he went slightly over the line, when Ramiro felt a bit possessive about Brenda knowing that she was sleeping with me in the same bed. Brenda properly put him in his place, and things were okay. After all, Ramiro never tried to get rid of me or anything. He was just being naturally possessive--and, in some respects, I admit that it's a turn-on knowing that Brenda's lover has this possessiveness.

But Ramiro never tried to control Brenda, and that made all the difference. He was a typical, rugged, macho Latino, and Brenda really dug him. They had a great relationship, and they ultimately ended it on good terms.

On the other hand, Maury's attempt to control Brenda was, in her view, a form of disrespect, not only for me as her husband, but for Brenda personally. That, she will never tolerate from anyone.

Rick

Rick
that is good to hear that she stands her ground. let us know how it goes forward from here and what happens update soon.

Brenda and I are Whole Again!

Well, folks, Brenda and I finally made love last night, the first time since she ended things with Maury.

Brenda needed awhile to get over Maury, but like a light switch, she suddenly wanted me sexually. Brenda and I went to sleep last night cuddling in each other's arms. Next thing I know, I was awakened by Brenda using my hand to rub her wet pussy, as if my hand were a toy or something. For awhile, I pretended to be sleeping until she came. Then, I opened my eyes and put my hand to my face to smell her aroma and lick my fingers. When she saw this, she grabbed my cock and got me hard, then proceeded to ride my face.

Oh God, she tasted and smelled so good! It was like she was using my face for her own pleasure, and then she moved downwards, put my cock inside her, and rode me until I climaxed deep inside her. Oh my GOD, that was the best climax I have felt as long as I can remember.

We made love 2 more times before we finally went to sleep, and about 2 hours ago Brenda woke me up again with a blow job, and I finished inside her doggy style. She seems like a new woman.

Oh, it feels so good to be intimate with Brenda again! I must admit, however, my mind was constantly going back to thoughts of how Maury was the last one inside of Brenda's pussy, which made me even more excited.

Anyway, I'll let y'all know if and when Brenda gets the "itch" to have another affair. I hope it doesn't happen *too* soon, but one never knows.

Rick

Rick - just had to laugh at how these "controlling" guys blow it for themselves.
Maury did it with Brenda much in the same way that my wife's last lover, Don, pushed their relationship too far.
In times like these, it is great that we've been able to "rescue" our wives and make them know they are still loved by us, their husbands.

SoonToBe said:
Rick - just had to laugh at how these "controlling" guys blow it for themselves.
Maury did it with Brenda much in the same way that my wife's last lover, Don, pushed their relationship too far.
In times like these, it is great that we've been able to "rescue" our wives and make them know they are still loved by us, their husbands.

But the irony is, at least in Brenda's case, some women attracted men who are macho and controlling, even somewhat possessive.

I'm more of a bookish, sensitive type of guy, though not a "wimp" by any stretch of the imagination. Brenda sees me as her "rock," someone who will love and cherish her through thick and thin.

I think that one of the reasons she has her affairs is that she wants and needs a man, on a temporary basis, who is not so sensitive, maybe a bit brutish and aggressive. She likes a man to "possess" her and ravish her. As I pointed out previously, Ramiro fit that bill perfectly.

However, Maury just crossed a line that she couldn't tolerate. I'm not sure I totally understand her mentality. There's certainly no logic to it. I'll just enjoy the ride. :)

Rick

Hi rick
i am so glad that she is back with you now and hope it last a long time so keep us updated on how things go with you and your wife. look forward to any and all updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread