• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rick
do you have any updates for us and how are things with you and your wife is she out looking for someone again or is just you for now let us know if things have changed at all. looking forward to any and all updates.

True or not, this is a very interesting story.

Based on some replies, I see how some people are not comfortable with the situation you are in, Rick. I say good for you and your wife for getting over the jealousy, having the nerves, and enjoying it. Please keep us updated!

Hi folks,

Nothing new to report. Well, last week Maury sent Brenda a text wanting to hook up again, but Brenda never even considered responding.

For us, we are like on a honeymoon again. We went on a short vacation and made love like 3-4 times a day. She's absolutely insatiable. Occasionally she talks about Maury, but because of the bad way they ended, it's kind of a turn off for her. However, she still loves to talk about Ramiro, the Latino guy she was in love with before Maury. She knows how much it turns me on when she talks about him, especially when she's sitting on my face, just before riding me to climax.

At present, it's just Brenda and I, and she says that she's not interested in any new relationship in the near future. (Well, I've heard that before!).

Anyway, given the theme of this board, I'm sure most folks aren't interested in hearing about our currently monogamous marriage, so I'll just hang back for awhile unless and until anything changes. It's been really helpful to have this dialog on this website, even with folks who challenged the strength of our marriage-- It helps to think these things through myself.

I will, however, be lurking here from time to time, so feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Rick

Rick,

Your wife stands firm on her principles and it's an essential quality to make your lifestyle fun.

Sometimes I wonder if Brenda's principles might weigh on you some day! She might meet some dream man who loves her, adores her, ravishes her and she starts spending more and more time with him, and ends up living with him while still being your wife in name. Your fantasies and her flight might take you there someday! Are you not afraid of this ?

Raks said:
Sometimes I wonder if Brenda's principles might weigh on you some day! She might meet some dream man who loves her, adores her, ravishes her and she starts spending more and more time with him, and ends up living with him while still being your wife in name. Your fantasies and her flight might take you there someday! Are you not afraid of this ?

The mostly likely candidate I imagine would be a filthy rich man whose look matches her ideal. But if Brenda's principle is strong, she will be able to draw the line. It all depends on her. Some women will say, "So what." and some will start to make up stories about their husbands.

tank_ball said:
The mostly likely candidate I imagine would be a filthy rich man whose look matches her ideal. But if Brenda's principle is strong, she will be able to draw the line. It all depends on her. Some women will say, "So what." and some will start to make up stories about their husbands.

I don't think something like money or looks can lure Brenda! I think it wil be combination of overwhelming love and desire, the one she can emotionally and physically connect with COMPLETLY. Too Brenda's credit she has always stood true to her committment. Kudos to her!

Well, certainly money wouldn't do it. Without going into specifics, we live very comfortably, and money is never an issue for us.

One of the things that Brenda loves about me, or so she says, is the fact that she can feel totally free with me, and knows that my love and commitment are totally unconditional. She loves the fact that she can "stray" from time to time for months at a time with some hunky guy, knowing that I will always be there when she is finished with him.

Ironically, with a couple of exceptions, the guys that she likes to have affairs with tend to be more macho, somewhat possessive types. Ramiro, Maury, David, etc. were all such men. These guys would NEVER tolerate a woman, or especially a wife, who has affairs, or even just sex, with other men.

After I have "spoiled" Brenda for years with a freedom that few women enjoy, she would have a difficult time being married to someone who would permanently limit her to only one man for the rest of her life. In other words, she has an animal attraction to men with whom she would never consider a marital relationship.

This is not to say that she has no attraction to me. When she is finished with a particular lover, our sex life goes through the roof! And it's not "mercy sex" by any stretch of the imagination. Indeed, Brenda has a sex drive that I sometimes have a difficult time keeping up with. I'm at my office now and a bit sleepy because last night Brenda and I woke up for some late night lovemaking 3 times.

At this pace, I don't see our sexual connection dropping off anytime soon, so I doubt she will be finding a temporary "replacement" in the near future. But when and if she does, you folks will be the first to know!

Rick

Hi Rick
has anything changed with you and your wife i hope you and her are still doing your thing togather or is she on the hunt again let us know about any and all updates.

Hi Rick hope all is well with you and your wife. let us know if there are any changes going on with you.

Just found this thread 3 days ago and have been reading at every free moment. Lol
Rick you are a very lucky man. You get to go through the honeymoon once a yr. That is very cool.
My wife n I have been married for 14 yrs, and have been in the lifestyle for 11 off n on. Whole I am like you not lacking in that department (8 inches) I know that my wife has a sexual appitight that I can't keep up with at times.
We talk all the time and it will be months between 'affairs' but every guy knows when they meet her she's married. She wears her rings and most guys are afraid to ask her out when she's says 'I don't lie to my husband.' and she's made a few call and ask if they can be with her. We don't go for the humiliation part that some thrive on. For me it's more seeing/hearing her be completely satisfied by another man.
Thanks for sharing a great story please keep us informed.
Hank

Just found this thread 3 days ago and have been reading at every free moment. Lol
Rick you are a very lucky man. You get to go through the honeymoon once a yr. That is very cool.
My wife n I have been married for 14 yrs, and have been in the lifestyle for 11 off n on. Whole I am like you not lacking in that department (8 inches) I know that my wife has a sexual appitight that I can't keep up with at times.
We talk all the time and it will be months between 'affairs' but every guy knows when they meet her she's married. She wears her rings and most guys are afraid to ask her out when she's says 'I don't lie to my husband.' and she's made a few call and ask if they can be with her. We don't go for the humiliation part that some thrive on. For me it's more seeing/hearing her be completely satisfied by another man.
Hank

Hank jones said:
Hank

Hi Hank,

Sounds like you have a great relationship. As I mentioned before, my wife Brenda is not looking to have another affair anytime soon, though it's always unpredictable when the right guy will catch her eye. In the meantime, we've been living another "honeymoon," so to speak, and things a great. I especially like it when she talks about her past affairs when we make love, which adds to the fire.

Rick

Hi Rick
has anything changed with you and your wife that you can update us about look forward to any amd all updates.

Hi Rick
how are things going with you and your wife good we hope do you have any updates or changes to tell us about.

Hi Rick hope for an update with you and your wife hope all is well with you all and if anything has changed with you let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread