• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
have mot heard amything for awhile is everything alright with you and your wife are there any changes you can update us on.

Hi Rick
how are things going with you and your wife let us know if anything has changed with you and your wife.

dana007 said:
Hi Rick
how are things going with you and your wife let us know if anything has changed with you and your wife.

Nothing has changed since Brenda broke up with Maury, and our sex life resumed. We continue to make love about 3-4 times a week, sometimes more. Occasionally, Brenda likes to talk about what she used to do with other lovers, particularly Ramiro, who was definitely her favorite. Brenda has always had a higher sex drive than me, so I am sure that we would be fucking 9-10 times a week if she had her way. lol

It's been over 4 months since Brenda has had another man, so she may be keeping her eye open for a candidate for a new affair, though she would never admit it. However, she just started a masters degree program at a local university, so I have a feeling that one of those hunky students may catch her eye. Honestly, part of me misses the cucky thrill of Brenda having a lover, though I would never tell her that.

I'll let y'all know if anything changes.

Rick

Hi Rick
things still the same with your wife or has she found or is she looking. let us know

Hi Rick
hope things are well with you and brenda or has she told you she is on the hunt or is she still true to you. let us know if it has changed at all.

Hi Rick
you have not posted in along time what have you and Brenda up to hop all is still good with you all let us know.

Hi Rick
how are things with you and Brenda are things still good with you to let us know how things are going with you and your wife.

Update

Hi Folks,
Brenda told me yesterday that she received a call from her former (and favorite) beau, Ramiro! Apparently, there is trouble in paradise for him.

As you may recall, Ramiro ended his relationship with Brenda because he had a then-new Mexican girlfriend, with whom he was getting serious. Well, they later got married, but are now already separated and, apparently, getting a divorce. Ramiro and Brenda spoke on the phone for over 2 hours, and he asked to have dinner with her.

When Brenda told me about Ramiro's call, she was almost squealing with delight, and had a twinkle in her eye. Ramiro wasn't clear about what his intentions were in meeting with Brenda, but I think it's fairly obvious.

Anyway, when Brenda and I talked about it, she told me she would understand if I didn't want her to see Ramiro, but of course I gave my okay, seeing how excited she was. Soooo, about 20 minutes ago, Brenda left to meet Ramiro for dinner. She said that she was determined that, at least for tonight, there would be no sex, since she wanted to talk things over with me first once she had more information. Nevertheless, I told her to "go for it" if she really wanted to.

Now, I am sitting on pins and needles, waiting to hear what transpired at "dinner."

Rick

JeffSmith988 said:
The only thing I didn't fully appreciate was your wife bringing her lover to your home and having sex in your bed. To me thats a little insulting. She should have gone to a motel.

If my wife did it to me, I would be the happiest man on the Universe
I would not consider it an insult :)

Hi Rick
let us know how it goes with her date tonight looking forward to any and all updates.

Hi Rick
glad to hear from you again i hope all went well with her last night.

Hi Folks,

Well, according to Brenda, things went well with her and Ramiro when they went out to dinner Friday night. They went to a really nice Mexican place and had a long dinner with drinks in a cozy corner booth. Ramiro started out a bit sad about his failing relationship with his new wife. Apparently, she is very much a "daddy's girl" and was constantly pressuring Ramiro to move down to Mexico to live close to her family. Although Ramiro is a proud Latino, he considers himself to be an American, and is very independent. Anyway, after a big argument, his wife packed her bags and moved back down to Mexico City, her home town.

During dinner, Brenda and Ramiro started talking about old times, and Brenda confessed to him that her love for him never waned, and that he was frequently in her thoughts (and fantasies). Ramiro also told Brenda that he often thought about her. Nevertheless, Brenda reaffirmed that she is happily married, and would never let anyone interfere with her marriage to me.

After dinner, they went to a local club and went dancing, and kissed passionately on the dance floor and in the booth. Brenda told me that being in Ramiro's muscular arms again made her very wet, with her pussy tingling with excitement (her words). Nevertheless, she declined Ramiro's request to spend the night at his place, telling him that she first needed to talk to me about the possibility of resuming her relationship with him. He was a bit disappointed, but respected her wishes. After making out some more in the car, Brenda said goodnight and came home, around 1:00 AM, where I was still awake waiting.

Brenda didn't feel like talking about things when she got home, but was incredibly horny, demanding that I make love to her right then and there. She was really aggressive, grabbing my head and asking me to kiss and lick her very wet pussy (which I did with extreme delight!). She then climbed on top of me, put my hard cock in her pussy, and rode me like there was no tomorrow. I think she must have came like 5-6 times before I climaxed deep inside her. Then, we just fell asleep in each other's arms.

Yesterday, we went out Christmas shopping, then went out for a nice Chinese dinner, at which time she told me the details of her date with Ramiro. When I asked her, "Do you want to start sleeping with him again?", she responded that yes, of course she does--but if that happens, she needs to give herself totally to him, in a sexual sense. Then, Brenda told me that she thought that she would just tell Ramiro that she just can't do that to me, her husband. But I could tell that having another, perhaps deeper, fling with Ramiro would make her really happy. And I felt that she deserved that, especially after the incredible six months we've had together since she dumped Maury.

So, I told Brenda, "Nonsense! If you want Ramiro, I want that for you. I love you, and consider it my Christmas gift to you." When I said that, Brenda gave me a sweet wet kiss, and asked, "Are you sure that you'll be okay with this? You will not feel hurt or abandoned if I am Ramiro's woman--only Ramiro's--for awhile?" I smiled and said, in an almost cliché response, "As long as your heart and soul are always mine, I will let you belong to only Ramiro, as his woman." At that, Brenda kissed me again, winked and smiled, and said "Let's go home and seal the deal."

When we got home, Brenda first called Ramiro and made a date to see him the next night (which is tonight). And after she got off the phone, Brenda told me, "Tomorrow I am Ramiro's, but tonight I am still yours!" So, we went to the bedroom and made love.
When we made love last night, it was so incredible! Brenda was much more verbal than she usually has been in the past, probably because she could see how much I was excited at the prospect of "giving" her to Ramiro. When I was eating her pussy, Brenda said stuff like, "Oooh, I can't wait to be in Ramiro's arms!" and "Mmmm, I want to be Ramiro's woman, I want to BELONG to him!" And when I was fucking her, I almost exploded when Brenda was climaxing, and then she said, "Oh, Rick, it almost feels like I am cheating on my Ramiro already!"

After we made love twice last night, Brenda and I again fell asleep in each other's arms. This morning, when we awoke, I started to touch her, but Brenda responded, "Oh, Rick, I really would like to be fresh for Ramiro tonight-- is it okay?" I just smiled and said, "Of course, my love, your wish is my command."

Well, Brenda has been with Ramiro since early this afternoon. I can only imagine that, at this moment (it's 9:30 PM here), they must be naked and in each other's arms, and I am sure that Ramiro has "taken" Brenda again and that she now belongs to him, his woman, his faithfully devoted woman. I don't know when she will be home, but I am sure she will fill me in on the details when she is here. In the meantime, I am rock hard, and need to release myself. So, please excuse me, for now :)

Rick

good to hear the update how did it go is she his now or did it not happen let us know
what happened whan she went to see him.

I am a bit pressed for time, but I will update on recent events as soon as I have a chance. Suffice to say, Brenda's first real date with Ramiro last Sunday went extremely well. They definitely "reconsumated" their relationship, and I've never seen Brenda so happy-- like she's on Cloud Nine!

More later.

Rick

Rick sounds good can"t wait to hear the rest of it .

Wow!!! So many of the posts here express exactly my situation with my beautiful wife Jenny. After the birth of our second child I had an affair...we separated and she had a long list of casual hook ups and one night stands eventually ending up with a steady boyfriend even though we are back together. Jeremy is 22 and Jen is 38. I have to accept the fact that when he needs or wants her body or her time or her support and affection then she belongs to him. But when she is home and with me it's just my gorgeous wife and it's almost like the way things were before.

Rick
would love to hear the rest of what went on with your wife and her date.

Rick what has happened with Amber and Ramiro we have not heard how it went with them and what they are up to now. let us know

Rick
what happened to her to put her on cloud nine tell us the whole story. looking for any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread