New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She
sorry you are back in chicago and she is in cal. hope things are going well with you looking for updates

Hi She
hope things are going well with you now that you are back in the north. what has amber been upto now that you are gone back to work now. looking for some updates.

Hi She
has Amber been going out with Doc M or some one else looking for soom updates.

She
i seem tobe the only one that posts on to you still i would like to know what you and
Amber have been upto so hope you update soon.

Dana,
We are all interested but maybe a little more polite. Have you ever thought of letting Sherules post when he wants to / has something to say? Then we wouldn't have to keep opening the thread only to see its only you. Again. It's getting tedious (that means annoyingly boring).

Hi peakmb
yes i know what it means but as i see it the only time you post is when you have not athing to say so on that not have a good day.

Dana, you have never, in your 230 posts, done anything other than beg someone to give you more juicy cuckolding details. You're constantly bumping threads with a completely content-free post and you offer nothing. You don't have any reactions or information or opinions. You merely beg for more information. It's unbelievably irritating. Just look at the past several pages of this thread and you'll see that you've crapped it up with nothing but useless posts begging to read more. It's unbearable!

Whipped31
thank you for your post i am glad someone has looked at the posts as i said thank you.

Wow, I guess it has been nearly a month since I updated.
And dana, I don't have a problem with you posting, at least I know you're reading and bothering to give feedback.
The last month has been OK. We don't seem to be fully clicking right now though and that is tough. I have been killed at work trying to keep our momentum going and wrap things up early so i can go home away from this crap weather and commute back when needed and Amber has been either fucking M or working. The weekend after NYE she was with him all weekend, then for MLK weekend I had to work on the monday and she was slammed with cases all weekend so we talked for like 90 minutes all weekend.
this past weekend M spent the night at our house Friday night after a hot late night dinner after work. When i did get to talk to her she told me she had her work suit on but "jazzed it up a little" which meant that she undid her blouse one extra button, took her panties off and changed her 3 inch work pumps for thigh highs and 4.5 inch super sexy sling back heels.
they each had their cars so they met back at our house. M was practically fucking her from behind on our stoop while she was opening the door.
Sat night he had been invited to some gallery opening or something so she went as his eye candy and got a chance to use her "well, my husband and i are separated, we've been dating for nearly two years" line again, which she loved. After the event there was a party at the hosts house. apparently there was a "so cal barbie cougar" there who knew M and was clearly interested in him. which got her claws out a little. so she gave him a BJ in the car on the way to the party, just to keep him focused
Sunday they weren't supposed to be together but she had an early case on monday cancel which left a big hole in her day. she made plans to meet a friend for coffee and to catch up so since she didn't have to be up early she spent the night with M again and he woke her up with a long slow fuck monday morning
this weekend they are apart, and then next weekend too but then there is huge meeting in SF in early feb. the vendors hotel reservations open after the surgeons so her hotel turned out be kind of sketchy so M just said "stay with me" so they're going to be together for that whole week and then i fly out on monday the 13th for 8 days with my wife
and Valentine's Day!

Amber and M have landed in SF, checked in to hotel.
Staying on Union Square
Didn't get a chance to talk to her, all I got was a text.
She was dressing and then meeting him in bar at 8:00, then going out to dinner
I am sooooo jealous of him right now

Fucking FUCK FUCKINGTON
Supposed to have a meeting tomorrow so that I can finalize two permits, get final signature on Monday and then fly home.
Meeting delayed until Monday because she is "sick"
So now I can't fucking fly home until Wednesday
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Is it a rule in cuckolding that no matter how much you can take, it seems
you will always be taken one notch beyond that? My sympathies to you
Sherules, it's got to be high up there knowing your wife will be spending
Valentines day with someone else :-(

Does it turn you on a bit though? Maybe she will make it up to you somehow.

Hiki,
Until this morning, I would have said "no" it isnt turning me on.
But I went to the gym, and then in the shower, was just thinking about them together in San Francisco, and he is taking her up to Napa today.
And I started to get hard.
I was so mad about the whole thing I couldn't even tell her until yesterday. And her being at this conference, we've only had short periods to talk.
Since her trade show doesn't open until 10 am, she had a little time in the mornings, but I am at work at that point and it is kind of hard to have an open conversation with me at work. When I did tell her she was very very bummed, and did promise that it was OK, we'd celebrate Wed night instead. I wasn't able to ask about what she was going to do Tuesday night.
I know there was a big party last night and then they were going out after, so that is what got me going in the shower.
And, honestly, at times like this, I'm not sure that I really like how much her cuckolding me turns me on

Hi She
hope all is well with you and Amber i could say alot of things but what happened to me was 32 years ago so i have learned to deal with it . so did you get to be with Amber
for valentines day or did it change and if so i hope all went well with you two.

HI SHE
hope you got to see her for valentines day after all and it went well. let us know

Hi She
hope all is well with you and amber

So.... been a while.
Things are great now.
I am home, finally, although traveling back to Chicago for an intense week next week and then in June.
We are living together, and Amber is still seeing M.
I almost had a HUGE miscalculation, but we have made it through that OK.
She was supposed to come get me in Chicago last weekend, but I got too excited and flew home the week before. She had a whole weekend planned with M and I kind of stepped into that. He was taking her to the Opera and then the next night a romantic dinner. Not surprisingly, she was mad that I just showed up and she let me know that she was M's GF for the weekend.
It hurt, a lot, but by Saturday night it was also erotic as hell.
And yes, i jerked off to the image of her dressed up all sexy for him in her clingy dress and super high heels.

Hi She
good to hear from you again are things better with you and amber now. let us know

sherules said:
So.... been a while.
Things are great now.
I am home, finally, although traveling back to Chicago for an intense week next week and then in June.
We are living together, and Amber is still seeing M.
I almost had a HUGE miscalculation, but we have made it through that OK.
She was supposed to come get me in Chicago last weekend, but I got too excited and flew home the week before. She had a whole weekend planned with M and I kind of stepped into that. He was taking her to the Opera and then the next night a romantic dinner. Not surprisingly, she was mad that I just showed up and she let me know that she was M's GF for the weekend.
It hurt, a lot, but by Saturday night it was also erotic as hell.
And yes, i jerked off to the image of her dressed up all sexy for him in her clingy dress and super high heels.

Good to know that you are back together. But what I cannot understand is her being mad at you for being there one week before. She could have celebrated your homecoming instead of rushing of to M. Just my two bits!

does your wife as a girlfirend who look for a french submissive!

Status
Not open for further replies.