New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her going out on his scheduled weekend IS having sex with her husband. It's cuckold sex, and she's damned good at it, as is her husband. To me, this couple seems to be playing the game as well as it can be played. She gets all the sex she wants with guys she genuinely likes, and he remains her emotional rock and enthusiastic partner in her sex games. Everybody is getting what they want and crave from this deal. Sure, there will be some tricky obstacles to navigate around as the relationship matures, but these two have the smarts and youth and toughness to make it work as perfectly as such a relationship can work. Bravo. Amber is my nominee for hot wife of the year.

willypeter said:
Her going out on his scheduled weekend IS having sex with her husband. It's cuckold sex, and she's damned good at it, as is her husband. To me, this couple seems to be playing the game as well as it can be played. She gets all the sex she wants with guys she genuinely likes, and he remains her emotional rock and enthusiastic partner in her sex games. Everybody is getting what they want and crave from this deal. Sure, there will be some tricky obstacles to navigate around as the relationship matures, but these two have the smarts and youth and toughness to make it work as perfectly as such a relationship can work. Bravo. Amber is my nominee for hot wife of the year.

You can bravo all you want, but the fact remains that she went out on "her regular schedule" while her husband was there. As far as the kick out of sex and cuckolding is concerned, I think both are getting enough, but it seems that they prefer such kicks to mutual companionship. Tx is right in saying that she has indeed lost respect for the husband as well as for the marriage - because the kick of the kink has suddenly taken the front seat.

He had his chance to let her know that it wasn't ok with Jim but he told her to go and enjoy the evening. It appears that they both are enjoying their roles so as long as they continue to have a strong connection through their kink then they will be just fine, IMHO.

far2easy said:
He had his chance to let her know that it wasn't ok with Jim but he told her to go and enjoy the evening. It appears that they both are enjoying their roles so as long as they continue to have a strong connection through their kink then they will be just fine, IMHO.

That is what I have problems with Far! Both of them DO NOT want to be in company of each other, else what is one single day? When you meet your friend, say after a month, and whom you do not have sex with, tell me what do you do? Do you stay apart on whimsical issues or do you get together and have all the fun you want? He had his chance to let her know it wasn't Ok, but she too had her chance to show him some respect and love and affection. I think both have lost that for each other. This tale would also end like numerous others which ends in sadness and sorrow!

So, I’ve had a chance to think about this a lot. I know this can be interpreted as rationalizing, but, I have known about Amber’s “infidelity” for our whole relationship, and if I hadn’t been willing to accept it I never would have been able to marry such a hot sexy great girl. Prior to me, she had never been faithful to any boyfriend. I can thank her dad and her first boyfriend for that. Her dad was/is a classic type A alpha charmer apparently, and as I have said before, cheated on her mom constantly and then left them when she was around 12. Her first real boyfriend (as in sex) was apparently a junior version, high-school quarterback, great looking guy. And he cheated on her with a cheerleader. She ended up cheating back on him with the chearleader’s older brother. She has told me the rush she felt when she was back with her BF after her “revenge” fuck was incredible and liberating to her. The brother was smart enough to keep his mouth shut too, so Amber learned the value of choosing lovers well. Prior to me the guys Amber dated were like the high-school quarterback, good-looking, alpha types. And she cheated on all of them. Even now, these are the guys she is attracted to. I’m the only beta guy she has dated. When she cheated on those kinds of guys she did it for a number of reasons, but (and she HATES this assessment of mine, but I think it is valid) there is a component of revenge against her dad. There is also, I think, an assertion of hers that she will not be dependent, like her mom was. So, if I hadn’t been into this, we would never have dated. She was surprised (pleasantly) to find out that a guy got into her fucking other guys. And if we had dated, and I wasn’t into this she would have cheated on me. When I met her she was dating an older married guy, which she told me about. What took longer for her to admit was that she had also just recently broken off an engagement with a guy who worked at the same investment firm and who thought he was a “master of the universe” and who treated her like a “little missy.” The older guy had met and “seduced” her at one of the work things they had to go to. When she broke up with the banker he was stunned because no one had ever broken up with him before and she told me her response was “well, then, I saved you from having to come up with a bullshit excuse for when you cheat on me.”
She is also fascinated by my cuckold desires. Even now, she loves, but doesn’t get, why I get off on her fucking other guys. She loves that moment of control when she is dating another guy in front of me. She tells me she gets the same rush as she got when she was “cheating” but that it is “more.” When I ask her about it, she admits that some of it is revenge, not against me, but guys (her dad) sort of a “Hah, you can’t control me” and also a “I’m not going to be like my mom and have a guy walk all over me.” Part of her choice three weeks ago to date Dr. M both nights, and part of her fun Thursday going out with J was exactly that. I came out to see her, she went out (openly) with a lover, and I didn’t stop her. Importantly, to her I also didn’t freak out. She loves the frisson of “cheating” without the need to sneak around.
Also importantly, I get off on it. I would have loved for her to drop everything three weeks ago and I would have loved to take her out dressed up like she was Thursday night BUT I also truly did love that agony of seeing my wife wearing a slinky hot little black dress knowing she had on a tiny jeweled thong and demi cup bra wearing 5 inch high strappy fuck me sandals watching like a weak little cuck from our guest room while she walked down our path with his hand on her ass and getting rock hard when she kissed him and then smiled and waved at me. J probably doesn’t know (or care) that part of the reason she was wet was that her husband was her step out on him and that her infidelity turns him on. When I came out three weeks ago her continuing to see Dr. M was a “you don’t control me” statement. And honestly, confident women turn me on. I don’t want to make the “but I was only doing it for you” argument, since I am clear eyed enough to know that Amber does in fact love the sex, the seduction, the dating, and frankly, the cuckolding. Thursday night was also a treat for me. Since we “separated” I don’t get to see her dating at all. I hear about it, but I don’t get to have that thrill. And what better way to feel that familiar and welcome agony of being cuckolded that watching your wife dress up for a fancy party on the first night you are supposed to be together?
Amber’s going with J wasn’t callous, it was calculated though. I truly believe that if she felt it would have been dangerous to go with him that night, she would have cancelled. As it was, over the past six weeks, she has asked me in a variety of ways if I am OK with her going, and to be honest, as much as it hurt to tell her go, I also truly did want her to. Willy is regrettably right, I knew Thursday night would hurt. And it did. I definitely had the knotted stomach, queasy feeling and was unable to eat dinner. I ended up taking a two hour walk down to the beach and around the neighborhood chastising myself for liking this kind of thing. But holy shit Friday was amazing. Just to prolong my agony, she had me meet her for breakfast. Cute little place near J’s house, and she arrives wearing same dress and heels from night before. She looked stunning, and to me even hotter. We got home around 10:00 and spent the next 5 hours fucking, sucking and dozing.
I suppose, in a perfect world she might have stayed home, but that has never been her for any of our relationship, and frankly is not the girl I fell in love with. The last three days have been amazing, and the next two probably will too. She is definitely my wife. Our marriage is definitely a work in progress, but I don’t feel like she discounts me or us.

update us on how her date went with j on thurs. night

girls b tuff

Attachments

• faceslapped.jpg
    faceslapped.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 943
sherules said:
Her dad was/is a classic type A alpha charmer apparently, and as I have said before, cheated on her mom constantly and then left them when she was around 12. .

I know that what I am about to say might hurt, but it seems that she enjoyed her dad cheating on her mom. Because if it is as you say is the case of her taking revenge of her dad, then she is having hell of time enjoying the revenge. Revenge is not something you enjoy, it leaves bad taste in mouth of all concerned. Also I have read somewhere, that before you take revenge on someone, dig two graves. Does she feels guility after she comes back from the dates? If she does then probably you are right, that it is her screwed up psyche, if she does not your rationalizing is bullshit.

sherules said:
When I came out three weeks ago her continuing to see Dr. M was a “you don’t control me” statement. .

How many such statements does she needs to make before she convinces herself and you?

sherules said:
I truly believe that if she felt it would have been dangerous to go with him that night, she would have cancelled. .

How do you know if she even considered that point? Did she ask you later if it was ok? (And I am not talking about so many ways you were stating, I mean directly. Was she worried that she might loose you?)

sherules said:
Willy is regrettably right, I knew Thursday night would hurt. And it did. I definitely had the knotted stomach, queasy feeling and was unable to eat dinner.

Just a para earlier, you told us it was a treat!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherules said:
I suppose, in a perfect world she might have stayed home, but that has never been her for any of our relationship, and frankly is not the girl I fell in love with. The last three days have been amazing, and the next two probably will too. She is definitely my wife. Our marriage is definitely a work in progress, but I don’t feel like she discounts me or us .

Not in perfect, but in a normal world she would have stayed home. But as you say if she would have stayed home, she would have defied her image of being the "perfect" girl for you.

sherules said:
She is definitely my wife. Our marriage is definitely a work in progress, but I don’t feel like she discounts me or us .

Sure she is as in present tense. But the future is bleak and dark and lonely for you!

I understand perfectly what you're saying, SR. No one knows what the future holds for any of us, despite all the prognoses of doom on here, and I suppose your relationship could go south at any time, as nearly any relationship can. For the here and now, however, I think you two are in a groove only the two of you could have created, and it seems to me that you're both digging it. I say ride the ride and enjoy it for all you're worth until the ride is over. Amber has the perfect deal going and knows it, so I don't think she'll abandon you and go back to lonely and unsatisfying sport fucking as a single woman. You may, indeed, be the only kind of man she can truly trust and love! I suspect you are. Certainly, you're not a man who she's worried about cheating on her, and from hearing your recent post on her, that's no small thing to her. She may have proven that she can fuck all the alphas she wants, but her emotional record with them is one of distrust, revenge, and preemptive abandonment, leaving them before they stray. It takes a man like you to give her the emotional base from which she can relax and truly enjoy sport fucking, enjoy being the woman other men stray to instead of from. For you it's a lot trickier territory to navigate emotionally, especially in the beginning stages of a cuckold relationship when you're figuring out the roles and rules and cans and cants, but face it, we're either natural born cucks or we aren't. I knew I was by the age of 14, and as much as I loved fucking girls, nothing excited me like the fantasy of my girl fucking other guys, especially alpha type guys I didn't particularly like or feel able to effectively compete with sexually or socially. We're certainly not alone in those kinds of feelings, as evidenced by the existence of this forum and countless other venues of discussion and celebration of hot wives and their cuck hubbies. As I've said before, I think you and Amber are just getting warmed up and sorting out the protocols of a long and successful marriage. I predict that Amber is going to run the alphabet of J's and M's in the next 20 years, and you're going to learn to love it even more than you do now. And she's going to help you and make sure you're getting what you need out of it, because she loves you and wants you to be happy, and she wants to keep having her cock and eating it, too. It never gets totally easy from the cuckold's perspective in my experience, but it sure as hell has its moments, and those moments can last for years and years. As I said in my last post, I think Amber WAS thinking of you when she went out during your visit. I think she understands this cuck thing perfectly well and knows you enjoy that sweet pain and excitement of being number two, three or four sexually while remaining her number one emotionally. She's a rare and lucky woman married to a rare and lucky man, and if the two of you are enjoying what you're doing, fuck the rest of the world. Do it.

Wow WP. that was good BUT!If I were gone that long and my wife wanted to be with someone else when i got home that would send me a certain message!More so than anything she could possibly verbalise!Remember she is allowed to make a choice!So it showed exactly who she wanted/didn't want to be with!If that's how he wants it then great for everyone involved.Amber has shown what's important to her,for sure!Good luck to the both of them!P.S.WP.Most of us guys always agree with the woman and almost never do anything to disappoint them by saying we don't want them to do something they want to do.We don't want to look like the bad guy!!

willypeter said:
I say ride the ride and enjoy it for all you're worth until the ride is over. .

Can you sense how illogical and irrational and careless you sound. You say that they must enjoy the ride "Until the ride is over"? So in essence, you also do believe that this relationship is not going to last for a long time. I know I some of the readers might think of me as "poking my nose unnecessarily" in an affair which is not mine, but that's what forums are for. Until and unless you have a mature relationship like SoonToBe and Sue, you should not play with fire. As mature as they are, I am sure that they too feel the heat sometimes. Cheers!

it has been awhile from your last update hope everything is ok with her and dr m. and j hope your trip home was as you wanted and hope she had fun with j on her date hope you update soon.

All rides come to an end, Raks. Even our lives, but that's no excuse to not enjoy them while we're living. And, no, I don't realize how irrational or irresponsible I sound. I plain acknowledged that the relationship could end at any time, as can any relationship whether cuckoldry is involved or not. It's a simple fact, but it doesn't mean that I think Sherules and Amber are on course to fall apart, just the opposite. Anyway, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, and I think I'm also entitled to mine. Why don't we quit hijacking the thread and let Sherules decide what works for him and Amber? If your idea is to promote traditional marriages or steer couples into "safe" cuckoldry, maybe you're on the wrong forum. I'm not sure that such a thing exists. Cuckoldry is fraught with dangers of all kinds, emotional, psychological, physical, health wise, relationship wise, you name it, both for the cuck and the hot wife, but maybe taking chances on all of those is part of the appeal. Anyway, I'm not trying to pick a fight, but you seem to be. If so, do it privately and I'll be happy to accommodate you. I'm not sure our disagreement adds anything to this thread.

Thanks for all the interest in our little kink. As you can imagine, I agree more with Willy than Raks. It isn't that Raks's points are invalid, I just don't see things the same way. He is right, that is why I am posting my experience on a blog. I don't have friends that I can say "Hey, Amber is fucking two other guys while I am living in Chicago, what do you think about this?" so I appreciate the differing view-points.
That being said, this weekend was awesome and I don't feel like she disrespected me by dating J on Thursday night.
I'll jump around a little since I obviously got her side of things Friday.
She told me that she hadn't actually seen me in the window, but was pretty sure she saw the curtains move which was why she waved. The idea that she was dressed up all pretty and sexy, and had just kissed her BF before getting into his car while her hubby was watching did in fact make her very aroused. She told me that all night at the party she had this wonderful "glow" remembering that she was out with her BF while her loving supportive hub was waiting at home. And, yes, it turned her on to think that I was jerking off while she did it. I do have to respond to one thing here. I don’t think it is anything as overt as she is “taking revenge on her dad.” I think it is more that her experience was one of her dad cheating on her mom and her mom just sort of taking it and eventually him abandoning her and her mom and that she likes the power of controlling her own sexual relationships. Especially with guys who typically don’t have women breaking up with them. So it is more for herself, and her self esteem, than trying to take “revenge” on her dad. Now, if she was a stripper, then maybe…lol.
So, she told me she had this wonderful happy feeling sitting in J’s car, dressed up in her sexy clingy spaghetti strap dress, wearing a slutty thong and demi cup bra with her sexy 5 inch strappy heels on knowing her hub was so turned on he was spying out the window watching her get her ass groped and kissing her BF as they got ready to go to a fancy party. Event was at one of the beach clubs here. And I guess times are tough even for charities, the event was drinks and appetizers, but not dinner. Fund-raising was silent auction followed by a live auction. J had planned dinner for after the benefit at some romantic little French place near the event. Event was 7:00 to 9:30. So, they walked around, during silent auction he bid on a surf trip and a spa day for two!
During the live auction there wasn’t a whole lot they were interested in, but they had fun watching the bidding. Apparently one of the popular items was a week-long “surfari” with a couple of pro surfers on an amazing boat in Fiji or something. He was interested, but it got out of his price range pretty quickly. The crowd had fun egging two guys on who were pretty quickly into the $15,000 range! So after that they decided to head out before the rest of the crowd. J won his surf trip, but not the spa day. They were standing at valet. Amber had apparently had plenty of the passed appetizers. And champagne. So she turned to J, untied his bow tie, gave him a sexy kiss and told him “I don’t really feel like going out to dinner”! I could just imagine how sexy her manicured hands looked untying his tie out by the valet. Getting into his car she made sure he got an amazing view of her legs and heels, and not surprisingly J drove straight to his house.
When they were inside she told me she took him by his tie, led him to the bedroom, and then undressed him. We haven’t been to many black tie events, and it was excruciatingly hot to hear her quietly tell me how sexy she felt as she undressed him while we were waiting for our breakfast to arrive. She didn’t let him undress her until she had him totally naked. She then squatted down and took him in her mouth. She is so good, and I bet looked so hot that he came pretty quick. After that she stood up, they were making out and he took her panties off, but left her dress and heels on. He got hard again after about 20 minutes of making out, and while she was stroking his erection he had unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. One of her favorite positions with him is her layed back on the bed, legs spread while he stands and slowly enters her and this was how he entered her Thursday night. She was so turned on by having me watch her leave, being out at a formal party, her feeling so sexy, him in a tux, her looking down and seeing his cock entering her that she just climaxed right then. It must have felt sooooo good for him to be deep inside her feeling her pussy clenching on his cock. After that he climbed on the bed, and she was on top riding him until she was a little less sensitive. Then he was on top and fucked her hard until they both came.
The next morning he had to leave at 8:00 for a meeting so she had called me to meet her for breakfast. She called me around 7:00. He had gotten up and showered, she was still in bed. After she hung up, she told me that he has an automatic coffee maker, so she put her heels and bra on, went downstairs and got them both coffee and was walking back into the bedroom like that when he got out of the shower. He had his towel on when he saw her and he said something like “I feel overdressed” and she giggled and told him he was. He dropped his towel and they both smiled at his erection and she took him back to bed. After he had fucked her again, she laid in bed while he dressed and then she just slipped her panties on and her dress and he drove her to the restaurant to meet me.
Seeing her walk in was torture, but it was exquisite. I don’t even remember what I ordered. All I remember is that she looked amazing, and freshly fucked and that for the first 15 minutes I could barely breathe. After we were done we walked to the car. Even though she is three inches taller than me in her super sexy heels my arm around her waist. And yes, casually feeling her ass. Standing by her door she gave me a long sexy loving kiss and then said “take me home….to bed”
When we got home we went straight to our bedroom. She smiled, and told me to undress and then she took me in her mouth and I lasted about 28 seconds. After that we were making out, and I slowly undressed her. And went down on her unfaithful pussy until she came, and then we napped, and then I got hard and I slowly entered my wife and made love to her in our bed.
The rest of the weekend was couple things. Friday night we just had dinner together, Sat night with some friends. Sunday she had gone to the gym when I posted and then that night she had gotten both of us massages ad while I was getting mine she cooked dinner. The next visit is in June and she is coming to Chciago since the weather is finally no longer arctic.

Very hot story. I've jerked-off about half a dozen times as I've read through this thread over the last several days.

Thanks to Willypeter for the sidebars. Like icing on the cake.

Trying to get my head around this Cuckold thing is proving to be a challenge.

great update tell us how she is doing with doc m. and j after you went back to work look forward to any and all updates.

Very interesting duke. Basically,woman want to be constantly courted.

Shidave said:
Very interesting duke. Basically,woman want to be constantly courted.

===========

and only NRE can do the job correctly ...( new relationship energy )

Not wrong. Even in the days when they were barefoot and pregnant, discontent existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.