• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
brissy

brissypair said:
Hey easy up on the guy. Of course he wants to suck cock, I love to suck cock and love it even more when my wife 'makes me do it' she even pushes my head down on the studs cock and tells me to suck it like a good gay boy.

It's just a bit of fun, why get so bent & twisted about it....each to their own. I would have thought that would be prevelent on this site lol
I do agree to each their own, and yeah once in a while I get wrapped up in the issue, that too often so many posts like this one is what new people to this life read and thus assume over and over, that cuckoldry is, gay activitity, bbc, crossdressing, small cocked husbands, etc. When this forum over time has got to the place where it seems almost every post is on those types of issues instead of wifes that fuck around on the husband, or even if that does occure that experience is not what is really wrote about, but instead the cock sucking then yes once in a while I think a reality check is in order. I don't care who does what or what fetish they have or what lie they tell here, I just would love to see less of the stuff posted that is not cuckoldry but gay [bi] stuff. If I want to read that, I'll go to a gay forum. Why is this so hard to understand, if I want a steak I don't go to McDonalds, this forum did have a lot of really good posters who really lived this life, and now all but a few of us are left because you get so tired of this.............. besides I was nice, was not personal, did not bash anyone just the ideal that wife could make a man do what he does not want to do, is and will remain bullshit

Tupp here we go again. This forum did have a lot of really good posters. Paul Pines has moved he is the latest fatality. He showed up at another forum.

wife loves to make cuckhusband sucks her lover cock by "sticklip"

After reading your post l feel very hot about your interest on your cuckhusband sucking your lover cock and want to know how to make cuckold sucks cocks and l have one idea for you. Just find out this website.www.pindick.com , a femdom.wife on cuckoldry.l wish you success !!!
please let me know

My wife had me suck her black lovers cock after he serviced her over the weekend. I didn't want to but she convinced me that it was only fair that I worship his cock as much as I worship her pussy when its full of his baby batter. I knelt before him and after a little hestitation, I sucked him off into my mouth and swallowed every drop of his batter. I guess if she can do it why can't I and I did!!

tuppinissimo, why not open a thread where sissies can post & share their cocksucking fantasies on their own...?

Using didlo to practise sucking cock

[

You are right that using didlo to practise the art of sucking cock will make you the expert cocksucking cuckold.Your wife will be very happy woman on earth to have you sucking her lover cock for her enjoyment and she will keep you forever to be her cocksucking cuckold slave.Keep on practising and you will on the way sucking real cocks for your wife. l had also trained by my wife and now l have had sucks a lot of cocks for her

QUOTE=foothill;7083]I practice giving blow jobs on a dildo hoping for the day my wife will let me give a real bj to her boyfriend[/QUOTE]

Sucking cock!

For the guy who said his wife would expect him to suck the cock of the guy who is fucking her: Relax! That is standard procedure. When a husband shares his wife's pussy with another man, and hopefully is there to watch it happen, the other guy's cock is "front and center" so to speak. His dick is the one "element" of the whole scene that makes it what it is.

If he's going to have his cock in your wife's cunt, then it might as well go in your mouth too! When a guy uses his wife's pussy as the proper place for another guy to put his cock, he is usually saying "I'd take his cock in my mouth if I had the nerve to admit I want it, but since I don't I will let him put it in my wife's pussy! That's almost as good!"

Go ahead! Suck his cock! Let your wife watch you suck it! Do it for her! She deserves the thrill of seeing that big "thing" of his, that she loves to feel in her pussy, also being shoved into YOUR face! Do it for your Pussy!

Wow! that really got me thinking, I like!:D
Son of John said:
For the guy who said his wife would expect him to suck the cock of the guy who is fucking her: Relax! That is standard procedure. When a husband shares his wife's pussy with another man, and hopefully is there to watch it happen, the other guy's cock is "front and center" so to speak. His dick is the one "element" of the whole scene that makes it what it is.

If he's going to have his cock in your wife's cunt, then it might as well go in your mouth too! When a guy uses his wife's pussy as the proper place for another guy to put his cock, he is usually saying "I'd take his cock in my mouth if I had the nerve to admit I want it, but since I don't I will let him put it in my wife's pussy! That's almost as good!"

Go ahead! Suck his cock! Let your wife watch you suck it! Do it for her! She deserves the thrill of seeing that big "thing" of his, that she loves to feel in her pussy, also being shoved into YOUR face! Do it for your Pussy!

She has no Respect for you

Yea. . . get out of this relationship, this bitch has no respect for you, and would have you drinking out of a fucking toilet at a football stadium if she knew she could get away with it

Btw, not all cucks Are Pussies and will not suck cock or "Clean up" their women Or even watch them fuck other men

also, I am not racist but Bi racial Children are often frowned upon, If anything it is wrong because other humans stupidity will hurt the child. . . it is so much more looked down upon when both parents are of one ethnicity and the child is not, and everyone knows that the couple is married or together. . . Please people think about the child before you bring it into this already FUCKED UP WORLD

Practice blowjob

Hey!! you are right that practice blow jobs on dildo first that makes you how to suck real cocks later.Your wife lover will happy to have you pleasure him and your wife enjoys watching you to suck his cock.l had trained by my wife to practice blowjob on dildos for 2 over years and now l am expert in sucking her lovers cocks to get hard easily to fuck my wife

QUOTE=foothill;7083]I practice giving blow jobs on a dildo hoping for the day my wife will let me give a real bj to her boyfriend[/QUOTE]

Bi-is good when the wife is watching

I too truly love sucking cock....particularily a thick cock with a big head. Black is the best but, only if my wife is watching and then I spread her legs so that his cock can be guided in and I can watch him fuck her until he cums in her and then I suck that beautiful delicious sperm out from her.

wow

this thread is fucking nasty, dont comment my opinion , as it is mine and i dont care

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right...don't be a sissy....oops...I mean be a sissy and suck that sweet cock.

The worst part about sucking cock is he mental part that you are sucking another man, once you get past that it isn't bad having a cock in your mouth,and I enjoy the taste of cum.

My wife's last few lovers and I have given each other blow jobs in her presence many times. She has yet to get another man who is hung as well as I, but I thoroughly enjoy her search efforts. Our usual procedure has me licking her pussy and his cock to get them ready, then guiding his cock into her love hole. I usually massage his nuts and her clit until both have come then I clean them both up and have him do the same with me if he's interested--most are, most want to handle a cock they can't close their hand around.

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice. My wife is going to start me on her blck dildo and when she thinks I'm ready, her BBC is going to have me suck his big dick. She says it will make her so horny watching me suck him

sucking cock for wife to watch and fuck

Hey!! l am same as you. l only suck my wife's lovers cocks when she is around,that made me show my devotion and submission to her

QUOTE=mywife/herlover;39629]I think being a true cuckold is doing what your wife wants,and if she wants you to suck cock then you suck cock.We all have our own opinions on things so obviously we all like different things.I love creampie, absolutly would love to eat it out of my wife, I would suck cock if my wife wanted me to..does this make me bi,because I wouldnt want to suck cock if it was only me and another man(without the wife).Also do all Bulls want there cocks sucked by another man,more than likely they dont,A lot see themselves as real men whos cocks are for satisfying women,not having some sissy cuck have his lips around his cock.But then other Bulls would love to humilate the cuck even more and also get a blowjob out of it..the spice of life,its great.[/QUOTE]

Eating meat

Some one posted earlier that being a "cuck" usually means you are at the least bisexual. Whether or not a man wishes to admit the truth of that statement, if he is to be honest about it he pretty much must agree with it.

I enjoy the pleasure my wife receives from having another man's cock buried in her and feeling his come flow into her. I also enjoy watching his meat saw in and out of her and watching his bag tighten when he's about to fill one of her holes (or mine) with his love sauce. I also enjoy putting on a show for him or her just as much as watching the show they give me.

In the beginning it felt strange to handle another hard on, or get a cock hard, and stranger yet to put my lips around one for my wife. Those days are long gone, I enjoy it now for the taste and feel itself. I would like to find another cock as big as my own just for the "stretch" of it.:eek:

you sure are a little cock sucher you only suck your own cock. loser,loser.
brissypair said:
Hey easy up on the guy. Of course he wants to suck cock, I love to suck cock and love it even more when my wife 'makes me do it' she even pushes my head down on the studs cock and tells me to suck it like a good gay boy.

It's just a bit of fun, why get so bent & twisted about it....each to their own. I would have thought that would be prevelent on this site lol

i had a girl make me suck a guys cock... it was really a turn on knowing she was watching me. his cock was about twice as big as mine. then he fucked her and then i had seconds.