Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

OMG! 3 great post Steve.

STB,

Some of your best descriptive writing, I reckon everyone who read your last few posts is feeling horny themselves!

From the way the conversation with Paul went I'd say that he doesn't understand it, in particular this comment:

SoonToBe said:
p - I'll say it.... so what if you guys don't fuck like normal people.....

It was just the way he said it that I got stuck on. He kept talking but that really made me think for a bit.
I honestly don't know what he said other than it sounded like he was complimenting us from what I heard him say last

But he clearly will accept it if it means that he can fuck Sue as much as he likes.

I still don't know whether I'm in awe of Steve's supreme selflessness in giving Sue what she wants and in supporting her, or whether I think that he's a complete fool for giving-up that intimate part of their relationship for so long. Actually it's probably both!

Enigma,
If you go back, there are similar or even better pieces of writing describing Steve's making love with Sue at several times in the past. It's in him, but clearly not currently with the passion and frequency that Paul is generating with Sue. Every time it seems Paul is coming at least twice and lasting in between. I can't remember the last time Steve described going twice in one night with Sue.

I don't think there is much doubt that Steve is doing exactly what he wants to be doing at this moment. Life is a compromise and he may be conflicted by it, but on balance he's where he wants to be, and where Sue wants him to be. At least for now. Quantum theory may suggest it is possible, but so far no one has demonstrated how to be fucking and not fucking at the same time...

On the foolish angle, there is one perspective that is usually not thought of. To all of us comes the end to sexual intercourse. It can happen quickly through illness or injury, or slowly through ageing or erosion of passion. Whichever way it comes, there is a moment (always afterwards) when a man realises he has already had his last fuck. Hopefully for Steve that day is many years in the future, but when it dawns I hope he doesn't look back and regret not making love to Sue more, maybe concurrent with other lovers, but certainly more than he seems content with at the moment. Sue herself could also regret the same thing in the future if her opportunities with fresh lovers dies and her options with Steve are reduced or lost. We only come this way once (no pun intended).

I honestly felt that way at that moment - she was incredible lying before me. I learned later after he left yesterday that they'd talked before I had come up to the bedroom and she asked him if he would be okay with what they did if I was there as she expected me to be. She said that after he and I had talked, that he felt more comfortable with stuff like that and agreed to give it a try. But at that moment - all I wanted to do was to touch her a little so I reached out and gently touched her hair and her cheek. I know now that neither of us were sure what we should say to each other at that moment.

I have to say that a part of me truly ached at that moment. I so wanted to touch her more or even do more with her. I could hear Paul in the bathroom so I also knew that my time was going to be short. My cock was so hard but I also knew that I wanted to wait. I can't even explain it now - but I can still feel the desire to wait at that moment - to give her the moment she wanted and even though she and he wouldn't have cared, I felt myself make a mental decision to wait to jerk off as long as I could. When we heard him at the sink in the bathroom I asked her if I should stay or leave them. She looked at me and said something like "we're going to cuddle and watch TV for a bit if you stay". I asked her if she minded and she looked at me and said "would you be hurt if I asked you to give us a little alone time right now?". I cannot share the way she looked and sounded other than it seemed to fit perfectly with how I felt about wanting to wait - it fit right with what I was thinking and I said "okay". I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I got up and left the bedroom.

I heard her say out loud to him that I'd left for a bit and I heard him joke with her and suggest that I bring back a bottle of water. Which I did do.

But what I do want to share is that sitting in the kitchen for a few minutes at that point, not even 48 hours ago now, I think I turned a corner with all of this and while I'm still apprehensive about it all - as Enigma said - maybe I am a fool for giving up that with her - but at the same time Enigma, the thought of doing that - giving it to him as I'd just seen them both passionately enjoy together - just felt right. Even now, almost 2 days later, it still feels right. There was something about how she was with him - not just how comfortable she was - that was obvious, but it was how I saw her share her desire with him - an eagerness - not a reluctance. And yes, seeing her lose herself as he fucked her silly - I've cum so many times since yesterday morning now and even after all that to where my cock aches right now and I'm still horny about it.

I did bring them some water when I went back up and I told Paul that I had heard him and he thanked me. She lay in the middle of our bed with him on her side. I knew from how she had the blankets and how close she was to him that they were naked. She told me I could join them and watch some TV if I wanted. When I said "if it's okay" she giggled and said "of course". As I went to get in she giggled and said "we're both naked...." and she glanced at me up and down. I asked her if she was sure and she said she was and asked if I was going to be okay - and just how she asked I knew what she meant. I said okay and after I took off my shirt, she watched as I slid off my pants and boxers and she smiled at my hard-on as I slid in next to her. She turned to me and whispered about me "still waiting" and I nodded yes and she said "good" - which I correctly took to mean she would prefer me not jerking off.

It was so surreal for the next 20 minutes while we literally lay together and laughed and joked around like 3 old friends - almost - about Pawn Stars and whether it's all an act or not. I literally had almost forgotten (well not really but not the sole thought in my head) that they'd been intimate together until the blanket slipped and I saw her breasts and it really hit me. I stopped talking for a moment and I kind of sat back against the headboard a bit. Enough that she turned to me and moved closer and whispered "are you okay honey?" to which I just sort of turned to her and I said "yeah, it'll be okay". I didn't tell her the feeling of dread that I'd felt for a moment when I realized that was likely all I was going to have with her sexually in the future - and somehow the thought and then knowledge of just how often they've shared a bed at that very time - post-fuck - and I just had to lie back and gather myself. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and said "I love you" loud enough for Paul to hear and - as strange as it sounds - in that one move from her - she totally vanquished that feeling of dread.

In the time left for the end of the show, I have to say that I actually found myself moving onto my side and looking at the both of them and - yes, even enjoying sharing that time with her and him. She looked at me after I'd said something that was funny and smiled. She asked me yesterday if I'd "come to my senses" and I said yes. But I need to continue this a bit later.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and artman
peakmb said:
On the foolish angle, there is one perspective that is usually not thought of. To all of us comes the end to sexual intercourse. It can happen quickly through illness or injury, or slowly through ageing or erosion of passion. Whichever way it comes, there is a moment (always afterwards) when a man realises he has already had his last fuck. Hopefully for Steve that day is many years in the future, but when it dawns I hope he doesn't look back and regret not making love to Sue more, maybe concurrent with other lovers, but certainly more than he seems content with at the moment. Sue herself could also regret the same thing in the future if her opportunities with fresh lovers dies and her options with Steve are reduced or lost. We only come this way once (no pun intended).

This is the part I commented before in one of my reactions to Steve. All the times he didn't have intercourse with his wife Sue, but gave away to her ex-lovers and now to Paul will be gone forever. Even if he stays healty for several years, he can't ever come to the counts Sue had with them. As the time comes he can't get hard anymore, and it will, he and Sue will be alone just with their memories. Steve and maybe both of them regretting what happened in the past. I don't mean the thirth man. But Steve denying himself the pleasure of real intimacy with all what belongs in that. Yes, to me and I'm shure others, it is hot to read what is happening now. (I call it a headmovie"). It will be perhaps even hotter reading Steve's experiences next year or part of that year. They should talk (both fully clothed, without having a hardon) about what will be in 5, 10 or even more years. Playing can be hot, but periodic full reconnection should take place, to avoid regrets when they're an old couple. Thats in the best case.
But as Peak wrote, it can be over very quick, illness, accident or even worse.

Dutch/Peak - your comments and thoughts are surely thought provoking. I do know that this is something not to be taken lightly and I quite well know I will not ever be able to reclaim or make up for lost time or orgasms together. However, seeing her with him - as intense as it was - even now I can actually say that in some ways I want to see this through - yes for her - it's obvious she wants this and has clearly amped up her explicitness and response with him to emphasize it to me. But I also want it for me. I cannot explain it but seeing them together, as crazy as it sounds, has made me want to give this to her more.

She smiled when I said yes - and she turned back towards Paul who was more watching the TV than listening to us and she slid up closer to him and he looked down at her, smiled and I saw his hand through the blankets as it moved up her body. She looked absolutely angelic lying there. When the show ended on TV he turned to her and said something softly to her and she said out loud "yes" and she turned to me and said "we were going to have some more fun...." and she paused, looked at Paul and then to me and said "you can stay if you want to I suppose...". She reached out with one hand and touched my arm and then my hand and then turned towards him. She leaned over and kissed him and as the TV commercials started playing I saw her, still under the blanket, slide up and on top of him as she kept kissing him. As she leaned upward a bit the blankets slid off her back and from the sides I could see her breasts and nipples that were so hard.

She was breathing deeply as she kissed him and his hand came up and played with her breasts. She moaned as she kissed him and the blanket slid a bit lower now down to almost her hips. It had fully pulled away from me and it felt odd to be lying there naked while they were busy getting "frisky". I was going to stay but she leaned up and dangled her breasts over his mouth and as he began to suck on them and hold them with his hands she opened her eyes and saw me and I think it surprised her. She opened them again a moment later and she smiled at me and seemed try to say something but I couldn't understand.

It was a moment later when I realized what she was doing or whatever - they were still moving and grinding away against each other but now the blanket slid fully off her as she sat up and I realized that somehow he'd entered her and as she leaned back I could see her pussy full of his cock and her starting to moan. He was too busy looking up at her arching her back and her breasts now standing out taut from her body to really notice me as I slid off the bed and sort of knelt next to it. It was still close enough for me to hear and to now start to even smell the scent of sex in the air. He slid downward on the bed to where he was now lying flat and she again leaned over him but this time as I watched she got up onto her knees more.

They weren't saying anything but they were communicating in the most erotic moans and sounds together. I had forgotten for a moment that they'd already had sex together until he lifted her up for a moment and it seemed that she was gushingly wet and with this loud squishing sound and a giggle from her he slid her back down onto him all the way. As she ground herself against him, she leaned forward to kiss him and, it seemed, prepare and align her pussy for him to enjoy. She seemed to move her body back and forth from side to side as she kissed him and really seemed to get into him.

I should have moved sooner - but nonetheless - when I realized just how into it she was, I moved around to the foot of the bed. And yes, I admit it - I even told her outright on Sunday - I wanted to watch her fucking him and her getting fucked by him. He must have seen me moving because just a moment after I moved - his hands moved down and seemed to grab her by the upper-thigh/ass-cheek area. I've known this with her too - and as he did it just right - he reaped the rewards. I watched as his fingers moved slowly up and down the sides of her pussy - and it took me a moment to realize he was massaging her that way and indeed, when he would really work the area around it - I could tell her response - her pussy just seemed to be hungry and seemed to consume his cock as he offered it to her.

Needless to say - his fingers teased all of her - from her rosebud in the back all the way to her stiff button in the front - for as much as it stung to watch - he really did know how to make her sing. Every time he'd rub up and down he'd pull out of her and would be wetter and wetter. I realized as he did that that he had likely stretched her open by then so that the big head on his cock slid easily in and out - with just a loud deep moan each time he did so.

I thought for sure that they would roll over at some point putting her on the bottom - but instead, I saw her look around the room and then turn to see where I was. She had almost a sinister looking smile on her face as she saw me and as I said, instead of her rolling onto her back - no - instead she proceeded to ride him until she absolutely ground herself into a frenzied orgasm against and on him after which she appeared to be lying there somewhat motionless. She shrieked out loud and seemed to thrash around as she rocked back and forth with him still in her. She finally seemed to collapse against him and he, very gentlemanly like picked her up gently and rolled her onto her back. She moaned softly as he moved her into position and once again - from a little further away, I was treated again to a front-row seat of Paul fucking my wife.

It wasn't like she was gaping open or anything but when he held up and spread her legs apart, lets just say it was obvious it was now his choice with her. Again his cock looked huge as he moved into position and again I found myself eagerly - yes eagerly watching Paul have his way with her once again. She was somewhat motionless at first but soon she began to respond and - well - lets just say that she was soon well into it again. This time he was able to pull all the way out of her and then back in without a lot of duress for her.

She began to moan and I knew she was going to be getting close to cumming herself again. I had to move up higher on my knees as he lifted her legs a bit more and now seemed to be almost fucking downward into her. It all started to happen very fast - all of a sudden it seemed she was slipping into a huge orgasm. He knew it as well as I did as he changed position again and I"m not sure what he really did - but suddenly it seemed almost effortless for him to plunge all the way in and all the way out - each time he pushed back in she let out this almost obscene yell of "oh god yeah". It seemed like it was moving in slow motion in some ways, but in others - no I knew he was getting close. She squealed loudly at some of his deeper thrusts and she began to say "come on" over and over to him. Sure enough - a few moments later he held her tightly and I watched him plunge into her one last time. I was craning my neck as I heard his low grunt that he makes when he cums in her - and with 3 or 4 long and deep plunges I again watched him cum deep inside Sue. I was hesitant to stay any longer so slipped out of the bedroom

I was going to go online but I didn't think I could convey how I was feeling and I'm still not sure that I can - but what I can say is that I think I'm there mentally and that I can honestly say that I do want to do this with her - that it just feels right.

Instead I lay there tossing and turning but leaving them alone just felt like the right thing to do.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up about 9:30am on Sunday (normally 10:30) and I was all flustered not remembering falling asleep and being very horny. One look at the weather outside and I knew the noises that had woken me up were the sounds of Paul leaving to go play golf. I went to our bedroom and the door was open a crack. She saw me standing there and at first asked if I "wanted more before you go" thinking I was Paul. I whispered "no honey, he just left". She smiled and patted the bed next to her on top of the blankets and I was there in a flash. She turned over and spooned with me and murmured about it being warm under the covers. Again she was still a little asleep but I only needed to be asked once. I stripped down to my boxer shorts and as I started to climb under the covers she whispered "just cuddle... okay?" and with that she reached out behind her and felt my boxers and then murmured to herself and a second later she pulled me closer to her. When i went to put my arms around her one landed on her breast and I move it away immediately saying "sorry". She smiled and that it was fine "but, you're not having anything with me, right?". When I answered "correct" she took my arm and pulled me tighter around her and she murmured "I love you" softly to me and I relaxed into the pillow behind her and enjoyed feeling her warmth against me. As we lay there together she told me she'd had a wonderful night with Paul and thanked me for everything. I told her that I was truly trying to relax as she'd been pushing me for. She said that she could tell. We hugged and lay there together for a little longer until I told her I had to ask and she giggled and said "yes baby.... before he left...." -

We lay there and I think dozed off together (despite the clock change) such that we woke up closer to noon. We kissed and it felt wonderful to be next to her and I told her so. She giggled and asked me if was okay and when I nodded yes she asked me in a sexy voice "how horny are you?" and when I groaned back "very" she smiled and asked me in a soft voice "do you want to.... you know.... take care of yourself?" I asked her if she minded if I did and when she said "absolutely not" I told her okay. She smiled and pushed the blankets down and told me i could take them the rest of the way off when I was ready. I was already stroking my cock softly/gently but when she stared in that direction to watch me I pushed them the rest of the way off. She slowly turned fully onto her back and then let me see just how wet and splattered her body and her pussy looked from this morning much less the night before. I moved up onto my knees and she said something about how she looked and I just told her that she looked amazingly sexy at that moment. She almost blushed a little and then said "come on then honey....".
Well, it didn't take me much before I too was ready. I told her I was close and she giggled and said in a joking way "don't get any on my pussy honey!". Wow - I hadn't expected to hear something like that - between that and seeing just how used and satisfied her body looked - I let out a grunt and she squealed as I let loose with the load I'd built up the night before.

We spent a good part of yesterday afternoon talking about everything. But that is an ongoing thing.

Reactions: StudCaptM, SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and 2 others
Steve,
I think many of us thought three posts over the weekend was wonderful, but then you gave us a fourth. Clearly your stamina with a keyboard exceeds that with your cock with Sue! Truly a great narrative, and thanks. I'm sure after that no one can be in any doubt what you want to start in January, no matter what the perceived risks. Both you and Sue are committed and clearly a somewhat clueless Paul is along for the ride, because he is only along for the ride. He has clearly continued to refine his skill levels with Sue though. When the time comes and Sue has achieved her goal and is free of you sexually, he is going to prove mighty hard to pull away from to pull back to you. The end of your experiment, whenever it is, will not be as easy as the start.

I felt a desire to share while memories were still quite vivid and specifics could be recalled.

As I have said, I am trying to take her advice and "relax" about it. What I can share that I find comforting before going off to bed is that I still feel good about wanting this for her and yes, wanting to go along with it. It is a lot easier when I just relax about it. They were quite amazing together, in a way it only reinforced things.

SoonToBe said:
I stripped down to my boxer shorts and as I started to climb under the covers she whispered "just cuddle... okay?" and with that she reached out behind her and felt my boxers and then murmured to herself and a second later she pulled me closer to her. When i went to put my arms around her one landed on her breast and I move it away immediately saying "sorry". She smiled and that it was fine "but, you're not having anything with me, right?". .....

...... I asked her if she minded if I did and when she said "absolutely not" I told her okay. She smiled and pushed the blankets down and told me i could take them the rest of the way off when I was ready. I was already stroking my cock softly/gently but when she stared in that direction to watch me I pushed them the rest of the way off. She slowly turned fully onto her back and then let me see just how wet and splattered her body and her pussy looked from this morning much less the night before. I moved up onto my knees and she said something about how she looked and I just told her that she looked amazingly sexy at that moment. She almost blushed a little and then said "come on then honey....".
Well, it didn't take me much before I too was ready. I told her I was close and she giggled and said in a joking way "don't get any on my pussy honey!"

I suspect that the morning must have been almost more challenging for Steve.

Whereas the night might have been almost like watching his own private sex show staring the person he finds most sexy in the world, in the morning he's allowed a cuddle with her but feels he has to apologise for touching her breast and I do wonder where that final comment about not "getting any on her pussy" came from.

Enigma,
I think you do have to be a little sensitive to how both of them were feeling that morning. Steve knows by now that Sue enjoys the 'glow' of recent activity. He loves cuckolding and Sue enough to give it to her too. Besides, unwanted sexual attention from a man on a woman is never acceptable, whatever the circumstances. By the same token, the sperm line was clearly a joke. Even I smiled and I'm sure Steve did. Don' forget Steve is in the start zone here. He really, genuinely wants to be exactly where he is.

Enigma - yes, Peak is truly getting to know Sue a bit more so I guess I am being sufficiently descriptive - but yes, that was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Our conversations this week, including last night, have continued to center around her asking me if I want to do this - which I have told her is repetitive followed by hear wanting me to share with her how I am feeling. It's been a bit revealing as I have been able to vocalize to her that when I see her naked that the feeling that overtakes me is one of arousal over knowing she desires intimacy - and to share herself - with Paul. I told her that I enjoy the feeling of desire while knowing it isn't my desire that matters. Last night as I masturbated with her I told her that seeing her naked - and she made me say it - that seeing her vagina - that it made me horny to think that I will soon no longer get to feel it, just to desire it. She asked if I wanted that and I told her yes - and I managed to tell her that I truly believe she is symbolically becoming that girl back at the college frat pledge party who fucked all the other guys and I only got to watch. She giggled in response but then said that I should ".... enjoy it honey..." and she again teased me more about how warm and wet she is sometimes when she thinks about it. I was really going by this point and when she whispered something about "... how long it's been since you've cum in me now...." I just lost it and spewed all over.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and Wannabe93066
Steve, it looks like New Year already has started in your State. Did I read wrong that you received 12 condoms from Sue, to use until New Years eve. Two weeks ago you got 6 or 7 left over. When I remember correct you usually used one on Sunday's. Last two weekends you masturbated for Sue as well on Wednesday's. No PIV for you already November 2017 (even w. condom use)?
Why didn't you touch her breast last Sunday when you cuddled? I didn't read that not touching her breasts was part of the agreement you and Sue have about her lower parts (vagina). Will 2018 for you be a year of only watching and no touching at all? If thats the way it's going to be I'm afraid you're NewYear will be a very cold and lonely one. A kiss and a whispered "I love you" does not change how you will be feeling mentally, especially when you're alone.

Steve,
It's been clear for some time now that you are lost in the haze of denial and that you could as Dutch says, almost start tomorrow. I suspect if Sue did suggest that it would sober you up pretty quickly but you do seem pretty keen at the moment. I suspect Sue is carefully watching things and making sure that all your condoms get used, if only because you wont be able to cry foul some time after and try to 'recover' a lost one. I know you have probably both agreed a rough idea of how New Years Eve might go, but in principle how would YOU (try to ignore what Sue would say) feel about that very last lovemaking session being bareback? And do you think that would make 2018 as it progresses, easier or more difficult for you to cope with?

Peak (and whoever else is reading this) - no - we haven't yet talked about New Years Eve other than her/my/our mental reservation of 2 condoms for that evening. And yes Dutch, I'm aware that I could have touched or done more with her - but she had just been with Paul and I felt that would be presumptuous of me to hold her breasts without her, at that specific moment, inviting me to. She has and would do that at other times, pull me closer and place my hands on/under her breasts - she didn't this time - I understand why.

But going back to Peak's question - it's one that I have long thought about and have even chatted about it with others. Most, like you seem to, are saying that Sue is likely to suggest we go bare on New Years Eve. To be honest, I'm fairly sure that if it does happen - that offer - on New Years Eve, and if we haven't talked about it beforehand - that if it's something spontaneous by her - I am very likely to go for it. However, if I am to think about it now and answer as I believe I do truly feel - then no - it may surprise you and others - but if we were to discuss it openly, then outside the heat of the moment, my thoughts go to saying no - that I don't want to end 2017 that way.

I can't explain it fully but now, after this long using condoms with her it just feels right to me that I don't cum in her. I know it probably still sounds crazy but for me, obviously at the moment, but later on when I think about it or when I jerk-off - knowing that I have consciously given this to her and him for most all of this year and before - it just makes me incredibly horny. In some ways, it does scare me a bit because of just how satisfying this feels to me - of course cumming in her even with the condom is awesome to share - but I have to honestly admit that not having felt her bare now for months and months nor having cum in her is just something that keeps me amazingly turned on - even after I've jerked off till there's nothing left but a little dribble - I still get horny about it.

I do know it's a huge step to voluntarily go along with her request to no longer have PIV sex with me. And yes, for Dutch and others - it is lonely at night when the door is closed and I know she is sleeping with him and I'm alone - but at the same time, seeing her the way she is - at least for now counters it.

I have also been thinking about what it is specifically that I need - I re-read so much of what I wrote and thought during the ski-trips and the conflicts afterwards. What I think I need is what she's been offering me more and more. I think it's true for most any guy - but for me - I cum like a fountain when I jerk-off - but when I fuck her and fill the condom - I can tell there just so much more cum. It's going to sound strange but for me what I think I need is the feeling of being brought-off physically by/with her - at least every so often - to balance out things. I've been thinking a lot and if she's willing to "finish me off" orally sometimes - or if, I'll be honest and say I"m going to let her explore, but if her searching for my prostate also results in that same sensation - then honestly - I may not miss PIV sex that much. The times she has done just that - leaned in and finished me off when I'm masturbating with her mouth - the times that she's done that and truly let me thrust away - even she's said that I seem to cum a lot more that way.

So yes, back to Dutch. I think being with her/them and then leaving them later on is a lot easier on me - I find myself falling asleep more easily and more happily than when I don't get to see/be with them. Lying in bed with them was an amazing feeling and her hand in mine as well as a few stolen looks were all I needed at that point to stay content.

And I'll again say it that I don't post everything that she and I do together. With him spending the past few Saturdays here or her/us going there, she's only been seeing him once a week (granted a long one-time) - the rest of that time is spent together like normal husbands and wives do. We cook dinner together, watch TV together, talk/visit with family/friends together and yes - we get a lot of alone time too.

Anyway - with that in mind - Sue is downstairs exercising right now and I'm going to follow her in a moment. Another thing we do together....

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066, dutch12 and 1 other person
Having read those last 3 posts by Dutch, Peak and STB I've realised how far we, the readers, are behind Steve in this journey.

Dutch, Peak and myself are concerned by whether Steve is going to get what he's been promised (use of all the condoms) whether he'll get a final bareback treat at New year etc., etc.... But I now understand that Steve has gone past that point - rightly or wrongly - and his selfless happiness at seeing Sue happy is shining through more strongly.

Between Steve and Sue they seem to have found a balance of involvement that will keep Steve happy after New Year - Allowing Steve to be with them, giving Steve a more intense orgasm by Sue finishing him off, etc.

But I do think that they need to consider whether this is balance is because Sue is seeing Paul just once a week (as STB has recognised) and wonder what will happen if/when she re-starts seeing Paul more frequently.

Stb
is Paul going to come by and see Sue on saturday.
keep us posted.

Enigma,
I think I should clear up what I've said as your quote from me isn't accurate. I'm quite sure that Sue and Steve will get the start they both want over Christmas and the New Year. It's not in Sue's interest to short change Steve in any way, not that I think he would notice it all! Well, at the time anyway.

My question to him about a bareback New Year was really theoretical. I know Sue probably wouldn't think of going there and that Steve likes to stay in the 'condom groove'. My question really was whether Steve would find it more difficult to bear total denial if was to start with the higher experience or whether it would enable him to start higher and last longer.

Finally, I'd just like to echo Dana's question and add to it. So far in this run up to 2018, Steve has had his condom time with his wife once every two weeks, but only after Paul has worn her out first. So Steve, do you think you are going to get a Steve only weekend before the very end. Maybe after Sue sees Paul mid-week. Seems a bit unfair for all your last times with her to be when she is maybe tired, sore, still feeling his presence or just full of his come.

Last edited:
Apparently there will be no Paul this weekend. I had just assumed he would be here sometime as she didn't see him all week. When I asked her yesterday when we'd be seeing him she surprised me and said he has some family stuff to attend to this weekend, but she did then tell me that she wants to spend all of next weekend at his place. She pointed out that Thanksgiving is later that week and our kids will be home (and that it'll be my weekend again) at which point I told her that it'll be fine.

Enigma, Sue's happiness has always been a requirement, along with my own satisfaction. I've been hearing about and seeing this desire in her for several years now and in a way, I'm happy that she both waited to act on them as well as it being a point where we both have similar goals. I know that she wants to see him more but I don't know that she necessarily wants more days - as in preferring to spend a night together rather than seeing each other two times.

Peak - I have left it up to Sue when we've been intimate together, at her choice, it has been after she's been with Paul. Something I enjoy, and as coincidence would have it, it appears that my next two times - this weekend and that just after Thanksgiving - will be without him. It may be something I do cherish as a memory for a long while - but then again, unless she invites him for New Years Eve (which she is not), my last times with her will also be sans-Paul.

The thing I can say that I am dwelling on mentally is my rather obvious desire and pleasure/satisfaction at her denial of me. It sooooo turns me on it is a crazy feeling. And I now realize that my reactions to the other things that she will do with Paul or has with others in the past is rooted there too. I started to think about them together next weekend at his place and of the time they'll be together. It did not surprise me that I got really turned on by thinking of them getting up in the morning - and I thought about it and I asked myself what turns me on the most. Honestly, it is that she is so open and intimate with him as just how she feels feeling normally with him. It has been a long time since we slept together naked but I know that last weekend and next she will not have her night-shirt on with him.

The feeling I have isn't that I want that with her. It feels crazy to say it but I love her in her night-shirt next to me. I can caress her and reach under it if I want but that she, almost without thought, puts it on when she comes to bed with me and does not with him is what so turns me on. It is the same in the morning. I know they linger in bed, feeling each other - and yes - most of the time she lets him fuck her one last time (even if she doesn't cum hard with him) before they get up. Again - it's not that I want her to do it with me - it is that she does it with him. And that totally carries into the rest of their morning. No, I don't need to see her pee in the morning (seen it plenty of times) but that she does it without thinking otherwise with him is what so turns me on. Looking back - I felt the exact same way when she told me long ago how she would let Brad put her diaphragm in her before they had sex - far sooner in their time together than with me. Or even back to her lingerie show now 35 years ago when we first started dating - I loved it that she'd wanted to and had worn all that lingerie with other guys.

For me though, my part, my side - mentally - using the condoms with her has been probably the most revealing thing to me. That I haven't felt her bare now for how many months, much less cum in her - yes at her request but with my total agreement - and desire - its an amazing thing to feel for and with her - but even more amazing is to feel that I want that. So the question of would I want her bare on New Years Eve one last time, the answer is no. I can't explain it but I genuinely do not want to stop what we have started here. Unless she wants it - and that is the key - that she would want me to cum in her - then I can honestly say that I don't want to. It is a strange thing to say - especially when there is, as I can hear her say it "well.... baby...... it could be your last time for real...." - it seems crazy to still want to say no.

Will I regret all of this in another few months, at points in time, likely yes. If I do, then I hope someone here will point me back to this post.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and dutch12
Ha. As if any of us would do that Steve. Perish the thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.