Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talked most of the ride up to his place and she made it clear to me that she was going to be his fully and that if I wanted to just drop her off or if I wanted to leave after dinner and come back later for her, she said it would be okay. I told her I'd leave those options open for now and instead I held her hand and asked her if she was going to feel comfortable with me there. She asked me if I was going to be okay seeing her being "more his" and I said that I thought it might be good to see what will be in the future. She was quiet and then I added something like "besides, I want to see what he's like at his place with you". In turn, still holding my hand she told me that if I let her, that she would be comfortable. I asked what she meant and she just said that she was going to be his and that I would be "more like a friend with us" and then she said it "like when we went skiing baby...". I told her that other than over dinner when I'd like to feel a part of the conversation, that if she wanted alone time with him or wanted to "do it all in front of me" that it was up to her. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and told me she loved me.

So - as I said - he was a bit different. He was cordial to me as I am to him but he seemed to also say to me what he wanted. Like when I came into the living room he said "why don't you sit right here" and when it came to dinner, I expected it, but he also put himself and Sue close to each other with me a bit further away. But it was her greeting to him that let me know that she was going to be very serious about things with him. It was a very passionate kiss that definitely involved some bumping and grinding to where she was flushed and had that glow in her eyes when the separated. She turned to me and asked me in a soft voice "are you okay?" I knew she wanted an honest answer so I just nodded my head yes. She smiled and handed me the bottle of wine we'd brought and she kissed him again and then told me to "talk nice.... while I get changed...".

We talked idly for a moment - sports - Yankees - weather - golf - work. It was easy to talk, he seemed very relaxed. A moment later I heard Sue ask for a glass of wine as she came back into the kitchen area. Just before I heard her I realized where she was and it was good because a moment later seeing her in just his dress-shirt - and it fitting loosely too - was incredibly arousing. She slid up against him and kissed him as he handed her a glass of wine. I honestly felt like I was the outsider for a moment and to be honest - seeing how easy they were together made it a bit of a turn on.

There was a bit of a sunset so we watched from the den/living room area and again, Paul guided me to a chair saying it had a good view or something while he and Sue sat on the couch together. She was clearly focused on him and not caring at all that when she sat or moved in certain directions that she was virtually naked. We all talked and it was kind of surreal seeing her sitting next to him. From where I was sitting I could see the outline of her hard nipples through the shirt material.

Dinner was a lasagna in the oven - no he didn't make it but it was from an excellent well-known restaurant and it was indeed very good. The wine we brought along with another bottle of his made for the 3 of us to be a bit buzzed - but also for her to be more and more openly horny with him. After dinner she all but sat on his lap and kissed. I let them be alone for a bit and I walked out into his backyard area - not a bad layout for a large townhouse/condo. The newspaper and news had been talking about the Orionid meteor shower so I had something to look up at the stars for - but didn't see anything. It did occupy a bit of time - enough that the next thing I heard was Paul saying to me "hey.... we're going upstairs...." and as he turned he said something else that I couldn't hear and I stood there for a second.

I was surprised at how things had progressed fairly quickly, but then wondered if I'd lost track of time. Either way as I thought to them both going up to his bedroom I got a wicked hardon. I could have gone right up but instead I gave them a little more time - and I adjusted my pants a bit. It didn't matter though - when I went up to the hallway and looked towards his bedroom, the door was closed. I stood there for a few minutes and listened to them and closed my eyes, and yes, for a moment there I started to stroke my cock too. I couldn't hear much in terms of words - just a few from her - more, oh yeah, that's it, and yes ohhhhh! He seemed to have mainly grunts but at one point I did hear him say "move down the bed" very clearly followed by a loud intense moan from her. (she later told me he had her on her knees at the edge of the bed - but instead of fucking her, he knelt and licked and at her pussy.

I told her later on that I'd imagined all sorts of things at that moment which made her giggle.

After a few minutes of hearing her and them going at it I thought maybe I should go back down to his living room and just hang around there rather than eavesdropping. And after feeling silly sitting there I went back outside. I realized when I turned back to look at the sky that I could also see his bedroom window and I guess as before (she told me I took a long time to come in earlier based on what she says I heard - and what I missed!).

Maybe the glass of wine I took with me helped but again - it seemed that almost no time had gone by when I saw the bedroom light go on and I figured they were done maybe. This time the door was open but the bedroom was empty. I heard voices though - coming from his bathroom - and that door was closed. Laughing and talking - and oh man she knows it gets to me - toilets flushing and then the shower going on. I couldn't hear voices after I heard them under the water other than an occasional moan or louder sound. When the water went off I felt like a voyeur again so I went back downstairs and thought I'd wait.

Maybe 10 minutes later I heard sound footsteps and when I turned around it was Paul in a bathrobe. He was in the kitchen and said something to me that I didn't hear at first - what I did hear was "....she'll be down in a few minutes...". I said "ok" and he said "thanks for coming over with her" and that was it. He walked back upstairs. He didn't say to follow him and I just waited. It didn't seem as long when she came downstairs, alone. Her hair was still a little wet and it was obvious she'd just gotten dressed and all her makeup was off - but it was how she looked that made me smile - there was a look in her eyes that said it was what she'd needed.

She kissed me and hugged me and said thanks and "thanks for understanding we wanted to be alone". As I held the door open for her she said she loved me and thanked me again. I held the car door open for her and she slid in and I joined her. It was quiet as we drove away and then she started to talk....

I'll try to finish this a bit later. But lets just say we talked about a lot of stuff on the 45 minute drive home.

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Sounds like an emotionally very intense evening for Steve and a clear sign of things to come.

This will either have him amazingly horny or scared him.... or maybe both :)

Steve,
I thought you might get a kick out of this!

tumblr_owp5wxfuqV1wyd1wjo1_1280.jpg

Well Steve, I got the idea you felt lost in Paul's house. You just seemed to be the driver who drove his wife over to her lover. I think you expected more of the evening. Not permanent closed doors.

Something else worries me, the three of you together consuming 2 bottles of wine, hope you where sober when driving home.
We don't want to loose you or Sue, or even worse, the both of you.

IMG_1711.PNG

I suppose a lot rides on what was actually said on the way home and beyond, but it seems to me that what you got was the lite version of what could have been. Ok, so Sue got changed and kissed him but she didn't get naked (as she says she does) and neither of them really did anything dramatic while you were around. You even went outside to let them start and then missed all the action behind a closed door. All in all, a very easy entry to what your new world might become.

I think I'm interested in how Sue was with you after you got back. Her purpose next year is to concentrate on him only, which means next year if that night repeats, she will still be savouring the experience, reliving the odd private moments in her head and generally not being turned on to you sexually at all until maybe the day after - if you're lucky. I expect she will slowly transition to that state, so how far did she go?

Wannabee - wow, that is quite how it seems.
Dutch - relax - 2 bottles of wine among 3 people over several hours = relaxed not blinding *****.

Peak - I had hoped for more time - but instead of waiting, perhaps a more abridged version will suffice.

So, before we were even out onto the road she was already asking me if I was okay. I asked her if she knew that she was going to be alone with him and that I might have just dropped her off. She smiled and said that she didn't know until she got there and Paul had told her. I told her it was incredibly erotic to have her just in his shirt while they were out with me. She giggled and said that she hadn't really thought about how I would feel, just how she knew she wanted to feel.

She asked me if I was okay with that. I asked her if it was just the sex and she immediately added "and the fun along with it......". I was quiet and she said "yes" and called me silly for thinking otherwise. She leaned over and kissed the side of my face and reached down and felt that I was hard. She asked me if I had cum and I told her no. She looked at me for a moment and asked me why I didn't jerk-of and she again asked me if it was okay what she did. We were at a light for a moment and I turned to her and I told her that I hadn't wanted to and that I wanted to be horny about it for a while longer. She caressed my cock again and asked me if she should help me when we got home. I told her that was up to her. She smiled and told me again how nice it was with Paul and whether I could hear them. I told her that I did and that it seemed that Paul was starting to do more of what she wanted. She said that he was coming along and she giggled and then teased me and reminded me - as if I didn't already know - that I wasn't going to have sex with her.

As I said - we got into a bit more serious discussion around that point. She asked me if I was going to be okay when I wasn't going to get to be with her the next weekend. I told her that I was getting used to it and that was part of why I hadn't jerked off at Pauls. I asked her if this was how it was always going to be when they were together and she was quiet and asked me if I really wanted the answer. I said yes and she said yes herself. She said that she thinks it can become what she has wanted to have.

When I asked her what she wanted if she could explain it more she asked me if I remembered how intense it was with her and Paul when we'd gone skiing. I told her 'how could I forget' and she proceeded to tell me how she loved feeling that way - as if she were his totally sexually. I told her that I could tell that. She asked me if I remembered her coming in to see me and I did. She told me that she wanted to know I was okay but that she also wanted me to know just how she was feeling. She told me that she knew I was turned on by it and that had let her get a taste for what she had wanted to feel more of. I told her that I too had seen her like I hadn't seen her before and that it was really nice. I made her laugh when I told her she sort of looked like it again for a bit when she'd come downstairs and I told her that despite her taking a shower that she had looked incredibly sexy with her hair still a little wet. She giggled and told me that she'd only "washed the outside" and that Paul had noticed too. I had to ask at how he noticed and she looked at me and said calmly "when I want to be really clean he knows I squat down in the shower and you know, squeeze a little bit" and I immediately knew she hadn't done that this time. A moment later she asked me if it turned me on that he'd cum in her twice. I told her an honest yes. I think she understood I wanted to be turned on and horny.

When we got back home and were up in our bedroom I made her laugh and I asked her which room she prefers, his or ours. She smiled and she said that she ".... likes cumming right here..." and she patted our bed. As we got changed for bed she turned to me and said that she hoped she was going to have been more in the mood but that if I wanted, I could go down on her a little bit so that I would have something to think about when I do finally allow myself to cum. I asked her if she wanted it and she said honestly that she would like to wait until the next day and I told her that it was fine. She asked me if I liked how I felt - after the evening and now getting ready for bed - and she asked if I was ready to let her go "for a little while". We kissed and hugged and then spooned up in bed and watched TV for another hour or more. I told her about the lack of visible meteors and she giggled that she had her own shooting stars. As soon as she said that she snuggled back into my arms. A moment and a feeling next to her that said so much to me - but more, how she felt was something really amazing - just so relaxed and truly into just being close together.

She had felt my hard-on while we spooned and she let me rub it against the cleft of her butt but it was something I wanted to feel. I wanted to feel her totally spent from her lover and for me to be wanting her and to see how it felt. And yes, I'll admit it- to see how she felt about i ttoo.

We talked yesterday ( Sunday) and she admitted that she'd had an amazing time with him and that it had given her much the same feelings as she'd wanted. I told her that I was happy for her and that I was doing okay. She kissed me and told me that she was surprised that I hadn't masturbated yet and I told her that it was part of what I wanted to experience - wanting her but knowing I can't have her. She giggled and said she loved me and then she smiled and said that ".... maybe you should wait baby....".

I wont bore you with yard work yesterday or our own relaxing dinner. What I will share is that we both exercised for a bit after dinner and about 9pm I took a quick shower. When I came out the bathroom door was open and she called out that I should come out naked. So I did - my cock bobbing away. She sat there on the bed and looked at me and she said it made her feel incredibly wicked and sexy to see my cock and to think about "not using it" and then she giggled and said "well, not where it's supposed to be" and she smiled and patted the bed and motioned for me to come over. She asked me if I was going to jerk-off and I told her I wasn't sure. She reached out and held my balls and said they seemed heavy (I wasn't going to correct her wives-tale anatomy but confirmed I was very horny) and then she said that she would like to watch me if I wanted to. I told her "hey - it's not Wednesday" and she giggled and said "nope". I didn't need much stimulation and when she started to tease me about "only 5 or is it 6 more times honey" that I'll get to fuck her that I started to get into it. She asked me at one point if I wanted to shave my pubes again and I managed to ask her why I'd want that she just said that she thought it might have been something I enjoyed. I didn't answer but it did make me think about it and it did get me really going. She was saying something about "... watching me..." and something about "... being sorry she didn't share with me..." There was more bu I don't recall exactly what because as I was really getting into it - she took my hand in hers and pulled it off of my cock. My eyes opened up wide and she smiled at me and said "enjoy honey" and with that she lowered her mouth onto my cock.

She moaned out loud and pulled her mouth off a second later and said "oh my god - you're huge" and then between both her hands and her mouth - my god was she an angel. She sucked and caressed and held my balls for just a few seconds but it could have gone on for hours - when I felt the urge and I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. A moment later I reached out and put my hand gently on the back of her head, she moaned softly and I just let go. She worked my cock like a pro - sucking and stroking me until I squirmed at her touch.

Of course we snowballed after that. She slurped off of my cock and I was waiting for her to kiss me. So so so erotic playing with her tongue and a load of cum even if it is my own.

Now unfortunately - my day started out nice but then turned to crap - so I"m saying adieu right now. I"m sure I've left many questions unanswered and perhaps we did talk about it and it's just skipped my mind for right now. Suffice to say that I think we're in a good place right now.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub and dutch12
OK, so the time at Pauls was fairly easy to cope with but perhaps elements of the return brought the difficulty level back up a bit at times. Sue was clearly watching your reaction and adding bits as she saw you were coping, which at this stage of course you were doing. It must have been something of a shock at times though. Thinking about it and what it might look like can never compare to living through it after all. All in all a good start, although I did think you had got more than 5/6 pussy times left before denial starts.

peakmb said:
although I did think you had got more than 5/6 pussy times left before denial starts.

We all know that men and women count in different ways :D

Reactions: peakmb
well, we ARE different.

Very Good Updates Steve.

Peak - there could be more than 5 or 6 but when I look at the calendar I see this weekend, 11/11, 11/25, 12/9 and 12/23 - so hoping for twice for New Years then yes, maybe 7 more times. It sounds so strange to say that but at the same time I'm excited about it. I know it sounds strange.

Last night was quite interesting and I think revealed a bit about Paul's past in some ways. Clearly we've been talking about things as a normal part of our days now - especially since her surprise on Sunday - last night the conversation started with her telling/asking me whether "something like that" would help me through times that may be more difficult when we get to them. I asked her if she was saying she'd be willing to do that for me, to "finish me off" so to speak, at times like after a ski-weekend with Paul. She giggled and said that "if that'll keep you content" and said that she may not feel like doing that with me till Monday or Tuesday (after skiing over the weekend) but she smiled said it'd be fun.

As I was masturbating she was talking quite openly to me about how she'd felt and how she was sure that this is what she wants to do for 2018. I told her that I've known shes wanted this for many years now and that I think I"m ready to help her achieve her desires. She then started to tell me that she has been talking to Paul about all of this. I didn't ask what he thinks of it - I"m sticking with that he thinks it's "cool that we're open to playing like this". But she did say that he has some ideas that she wanted to ask me about that he's shared with her. I wasn't sure what she was saying but she then explained that Paul had said he'd had a lot of experience being with women but not fucking them - I didn't ask what she meant as I wasn't into getting into that - but she continued and said that he'd dated some women who were more into giving him blow-jobs than fucking (something she giggles that he says he could never go back to now). And that was when she slid down closer to me and said "he shared some things that they'd done with him that maybe we (her and I) could try?". I asked her if she was going to start giving me more blowjobs and she smiled and said that she thought I would like that "since you won't be having my pussy". Oh man - just hearing her talking like that was hot. So I played along and said "okay - what did he say?".

The first thing she brought up was whether I would want to shave my pubes. I asked her again and she said that Paul had said that it was something he'd done with a former partner and that he'd found it felt amazing to get a blowjob that way. I asked her if she'd like that and she said that she did like it when I was shaved - that it did make it easier for her to "not want" my cock. But she also added that "Paul said it felt really good" and I said that it was something I'd consider (she laughed because my 'truth detector' cock was bobbing and stiff at the suggestion). But it was the next thing that she suggested that made me wonder a bit more. She said "you know, there's stuff I could do to help you..." as I stroked my cock. She spoke in a softer more suggestive voice and said "you know, I could hold these for you" and she reached out and held my balls and asked "does my warm hand feel good?" and when I nodded she smiled and said "would it be good if I squeezed them gently like this" and she did so - no so much squeezed, but more rolled them in her fingers much more than usual. When I moaned and said "mmm, that IS pretty nice" she whispered that "Paul said he liked this". I looked at her and she said "he just showed me baby, you know I don't suck him very much" and she giggled and said "he'd much rather do other stuff". It did feel pretty nice - her holding my balls while I stroked away but it was how she held them and it made me horny to know he'd probably showed her how.

"He had a few other ideas too baby..." which made me look up at her and said "oh?". She giggled and said that he suggested that she let me look at her or even watch her masturbate while I did so too and she had to tell him that we already do that all the time. Apparently he hadn't been with many women who would do that with him. I told her that I loved watching her and that it was even more intense knowing I could just watch and that I wasn't going to get to participate. She giggled at that and we both laughed together. A few moments later she said "you know, he had another idea that I guess I could tell you about". I was sort of eager to hear so I moaned back to her "mmmm - okay - tell me more" and I told her how her hand had felt good. She started by saying "well...." and then she hesitated and said "Paul said that he dated someone who did something he still remembers". I sat up a bit and asked her "okay - what is it!?" She said softly "well...." and she licked her finger and got it kind of wet and she looked at me and said "he said that his girl used to.... you know..." and she held her finger up and said "he said she used to put it in his butt and kind of rub...". I moaned and she continued softly "I told him she was probably feeling his prostate" and she said he said yes and that it felt good to him. I looked at her she continued and said "he says it made him cum a lot baby... like a real lot...." and she looked at me and asked me in this soft sexy voice "is that maybe something we could try... maybe make it even better for you?....". My immediate answer was "not tonight..." which made her laugh and she said something about "no, it's something we'd have to plan a bit baby...." and when I didn't answer her for a moment she said "is it something you'd ever consider?".

I saw her glance down at my cock and she smiled when she looked back at me and I just said an honest answer as I lay there stroking my cock, I told her we could try it and that I'm not saying no but that I'd never liked any kind of anal play before so I wasn't thinking it was going to be a big seller with me. I asked her if Paul really had let another woman finger his butt and she said that he did and that he said that when he was able to relax about it, that it was really good and she giggled and said " just like condoms baby... maybe you just need to give it a try?"

She reached out towards me and I immediately moved away and she giggled and said "I'm not going to do it now to you" but she nodded her head towards my cock and said "but I think it could use a little help" and I realized it was kind of softened up and not as hard as it was. She slid over towards me and again reached down to hold & cup my balls while she whispered that "we can wait on that baby, and it may not be good for you..... we'll see" and then she kissed my cheek again and then said "but now baby, let me see you cum for me honey - I'd love to watch you". I don't need to tell you the rest of the evening as from that point forward it was just a normal Wednesday routine.

Reactions: Windjammer78, Enigma632, dutch12 and 1 other person
There are some super hot and sexy ways for Sue to help Steve "get through things" next year, but I'll be honest and say I just don't get it.

If I were Paul, particularly the "new more assertive" Paul the last thing that I'd be doing is suggesting ways to make it more pleasurable for Steve in "normal" ways, my dominant side would be coming up with devious ways that push Steve's "denial-wish" buttons (and for those who are into chastity, no, I don't mean that sort of denial).

Enigma - I was just thinking that it sort of let me understand a bit more about Paul's past - and how his former lovers differed from Sue. I don't think any of that has anything to do with his change in attitude that I do think I see (and hear) in how he relates to Sue.

I actually am kind of impressed that he's suggesting things to Sue to try with me to let her have what she wants with him and that they're talking about me in this way. It kind of makes me feel better about him that he is concerned about my well-being.

I think I agree with you overall that Paul's interventions are positive, although in the converse to Enigma's point, it does suggest his dom instincts aren't developing that quickly. I suspect that Sue has played up his role to make it seem more like you are all in it together in some way, pushing towards a common goal. I further suspect that all of it will be for nought in the end and will only push back the inevitable explosion by a few weeks.

The great danger is that Sue could believe that she has found the magic bullet or bullets. Things that will extent her Paul only period well into 2018, techniques that once deployed will turn your protests round. The problem being that at this stage, they do excite you and you are probably eager to try all of them before you even start! Sue still doesn't seem to realise that when you have had enough, all the sticking plasters in the world will not work. Indeed, trying to use them will only make you angry at that extreme point. I still think this is the only way it can end. The only way to prepare is for you to have some code agreed beforehand that gets the message across that the time has come.

One point. Prostate massage is a skilled art and usually people's fingers are not long enough to do it successfully. More so women who usually have smaller hands. Look at what Khristy Creams on this site has to say about it. She is, I believe a skilled practioner and advises using an Anilos probe to do the job instead. You could keep it somewhere visible maybe, like you did with the condom box.

Peak - I may have neglected or not said clearly but we have talked about not waiting too long to talk about things. We have agreed to try to take time each month and talk about our feelings and how it is going. She's said that she wants to hear how I am feeling and whether it is what I'd wanted and I too said the same thing, that if perhaps we haven't really talked in-between, that once a month I would like to hear about how it is for her. She blushed when I said that. Point being, it's come up as something that we continue to agree on, that we need to be sure we talk about it. Just the other night she told me again that she knows that despite it turning me on, that she knows that this isn't going to be easy for me and that she also knows it's going to be difficult for us both at times. She does know "how you get" referring to me when I haven't had what I need from her and she said again how she wants to be sure this "works for you" meaning me.

She is out again getting a mani-pedi - she says that it puts her in a sexy mood - I still fail to see how getting your fingers and toenails painted makes her feel that way - but then again - at some point I suppose, literally, that is all she has on - so I suppose I can perhaps understand that. Paul is supposed to come over late this afternoon, have dinner with us (I've been nominated to bbq for us) and then spend most of the night with her. I told her that I will be surprised if he doesn't spend the night and she giggled that "he might". Before she left she gave me a passionate kiss and reminded me that if he spends the night, then I might have a lot of fun with her tomorrow after he leaves - which I understand to mean not to masturbate because tomorrow's my turn with her.

I wasn't aware of that regarding prostate massage, lol, Sue's fingers are surely small so now I'm not sure if she's aware of that. I doubt we'll buy a toy like that probe - yikes.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
That is clearer. Still not sure it will work within the context of when it will be needed but that the forum exists it is a good thing. I almost inserted a LOL at Sue's 'when it gets difficult for us both', because again in the context of (say) March / April next year, difficult for you is not having the woman you love AND knowing she is giving herself fully to Paul. Difficult for her is having the sex of her life but finding some way of continuing your denial without sounding cruel about it. I don't see the equality here and at that time, I don't think you will either.

Anyway, this is all future speculating by me (again - I know). I'm sure I'm with most people reading this and wanting to know how this weekend went. Sue does seem to be finding a way of achieving her countdown numbers and ramping it up subtly at the same time.

Reactions: dutch12
SoonToBe said:
She's said that she wants to hear how I am feeling and whether it is what I'd wanted and I too said the same thing, that if perhaps we haven't really talked in-between, that once a month I would like to hear about how it is for her.

Once a month? !!!!

Do you really think that you can go that long without talking about it?

If you haven't talked about it for a month then something is going wrong with the relationship, in truth however I don't see how Steve & Sue could fail to talk about things much more regularly than that given how much they seem to discuss things together.

Well, I'm not sure where to start. Yes, Paul was here on Saturday evening. I will say it is getting easier to be around him. He was quite cordial when he arrived and the conversation was definitely easier between us 2 and also when the 3 of us were together. He joined me out at the bbq for a bit and then went back inside with Sue. But we didn't talk about anything especially sexy - at least not until the end of the meal where he and Sue asked if I could handle cleaning up while they "went upstairs".

We had talked before he arrived and I asked her if she was going to "get changed" when he got here. She told me no - that she doesn't want to put on one of my shirts to get in the mood for him. It made me laugh that I didn't see that part of it - I thought she just liked getting undressed and not realizing that it's his shirt that is part of it.

When I went up to the bedroom maybe 10-15 minutes later they'd left the door open and she was lying on the bed next to him in just her bra and panties. He was down to his boxers and they were hugging and kissing. I watched from the doorway and even now I get those sexy chills up my back thinking about them. I know that early on I used to feel threatened and uncomfortable seeing her that passionate with Paul - but honestly it was very hot seeing her like that with him. I could have gone in but it seemed even more sexy to see her from the doorway - and to be honest, yes, I was thinking that I was maybe seeing what I'd missed the prior weekend.

It was so clear that they are so so comfortable with each other. It seemed just so natural as she rose up above him and he almost effortlessly reached behind her and unclipped her bra - even more intense was to see her slide it off her arms and then see her lean forward and offer her breasts to him to suck on! She still had her panties on as she climbed up on top of him and I watched her grind herself against him. It was like watching a private sex show - I could hear them talking and moaning softly to each other and I could see his hands all over her - squeezing and pulling at her breasts and nipples and hearing her moaning loudly in response. But if that was arousing - then seeing her climb up onto her knees and seeing him pull her panties off - was just amazing. Neither knew I was watching - but it was amazingly erotic nonetheless. He slid them down revealing her butt and then as he slid them down to her knees even from the doorway I could see how wet and glistening her pussy looked as it was revealed!

For as much as I wanted to go right in and join them or be closer - at the same time I soooo wanted to watch them. I stood there for a moment longer and was then treated to him climbing off of him like a cat and in almost one smooth move - she pulled down his boxers and his hard-cock came popping out into view. As soon as she dragged his boxers off I watched as she started to stroke and then suck and lick his cock. I could see her looking up at him and it just struck me as incredibly erotic how she is with him now and yes, honestly - watching her with him I could see how and why she wanted to experience more with him.

I can't even describe how long it took her to go from sucking his cock till they'd rolled around on the bed again and he was on top of her as they kissed. There was a short period of time when they were in a 69 too - and that was erotic seeing him spread her legs and play with her pussy while she sucked his cock. But I knew that wouldn't last - she likes sucking cock but not for long - lol!

As they moved around she looked up and saw me in the doorway. I heard her say to him that he should wait a minute - and then - omg it was so erotic - she got up and walked to me naked and still so aroused. The smell of sex was so strong as she walked up to me - her nipples were so hard and erect and I could see that look in her eye as she came to me. Her bare pussy now glistening. She kissed me with just a peck on the lips and she asked me if I wanted to watch. I nodded my head and she said "can you just watch from here baby?" The sound in her voice was amazingly sexy and I just nodded yes.

And yes - the next 30 minutes had me standing there watching eagerly as Paul made intense passionate love to my wife. It did make me wince a few times to hear and see her as she orgasmed multiple times with him - but at the same time - seeing her wrap her legs around him as she moaned deeply was just incredible. And yes, while not out loud, I definitely was moaning along with them as I watched him enjoying her and her him. I even found myself almost rooting him on mentally encouraging him to cum in her. Needless to say - my encouragement was rewarded a few minutes later as I watched him get up on his extended arms and up on his knees and really start to pound away at her. I wished I was closer but she'd asked that I watch from the doorway so I stood there - jealous. Maybe he knew I was there - not sure - but even from the distance I could see him clearly as he plunged in and out of her - even seeing her raise/arch her back as I realized she knew he was close. And then yes, I doubt that the excitement will ever fade - but yes - a moment later I watched as he thrust into her deeply and almost erratically and I heard him moan and the I heard his telltale grunt, several times, as I watched him cum in her.

I wasn't sure it was going to happen but sure enough - he kept riding her as he grunted and in a moment her soft moans became louder and then more urgent until she began to scream out "oh oh oh...." and then - I guess I hadn't been witness to this in a long time - but he rode her until she began shaking and moaning and screaming and writhing beneath him. I could hear her pussy squelching sounds and then just as suddenly as it had started she let out a shriek and seemed to almost pass out beneath him - and the whole time he just kept moving slowly - rocking in and out of her - and even then, each time he'd push in and pull back she'd let out a smaller gasp. A moment later he - again, not sure if he knew I was there or not - but he pulled out of her and from the doorway I could see his cock slide out of her coated with a wetness that as he pulled free, dripped off and onto her pussy. She was motionless except for her breathing and as he moved off of her she just lay there with her legs spread lewdly apart - and from the doorway I could see where her pussy was not only darker reddened - but also parted and oozing something in the distance.

He didn't look at me at all. Instead he moved onto his side next to her and began kissing and caressing her. His hands played with her hair and then moved to her breasts and then downward where his fingers felt around the outsides of her pussy. My god - they looked just so angelic together lying there that I truly just wanted to leave them be. He pushed a finger into her pussy a little bit but she actually moaned and pushed it away. A moment later she pulled her legs together and rolled to hug him.

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and 1 other person
While I had watched them have sex, I felt strangely like I was intruding now as they were hugging and being close and all, so I walked away (well, adjusted my cock first). I went down to the kitchen for a few mins and when I went back up not even 10 minutes later I found the door now closed. It was only about 9pm or so - I thought about going online but as I've long said, I don't want the added distraction and the online stuff to get me any hornier than I already was - I so wanted to wait till yesterday!

I listened at the door but they'd turned the TV on and I couldn't hear them over that noise - so I went back downstairs and I put the TV on in our den and I waited - and I listened - our bedroom is above the den and through the vents you can hear sounds and even voices. I sat there watching TV until maybe 30 minutes later I heard movement - soft and infrequent at first - but then within the next 15 or so minutes it got louder and louder until I heard her cry out. I was going to go upstairs but then I heard them continuing. This went on and off for another 45 minutes or so until it seemed to last longer and seem louder - and this time - it ended with a tell-tale sound - Paul's deep grunt and the sound of the bed banging around for a little bit before it went very quiet upstairs. I so wanted to run right up there but instead I left them alone for a little while longer. It had to be close to 11pm when I finally heard the door open upstairs and I heard footsteps.

I went to the stairs and I was greeted by Sue coming down the stairs in her long fluffy bath-robe - and what surprised me more was Paul following her fully clothed. She was talking to me about something but I was too focused on Paul's being dressed when I thought for sure he'd be staying the night. Instead he gave her a big kiss, shook my hand and said he was sorry he had to leave - but that he had some wedding on Sunday (yesterday) he had to be at out on Long Island. He literally no sooner shook my hand than he was out the door.

I asked her if she was naked under her robe and she smiled and said yes - but she immediately added that "you need to wait till tomorrow" but I followed her up to the bedroom anyway. She turned to me and asked me if I wanted to see her and when I nodded yes she smiled and opened her robe. She was naked as she'd said but she also looked "just fucked". She closed her robe and she came to me and said that I had to wait till Sunday for her and then she added that I "will have to get used to this" and when I asked her "what?" she smilied and said "me being like this" and I knew what she was inkling - that I was going to need to get used to how she'll be when she's seeing him more. I got into bed next to her as it was getting to be close to bedtime and she asked me to spoon up and cuddle with her. She of course kept the robe on but she knew that I was well aware of what was beneath the robe. As we lay in bed she asked me if I was okay and I said yeah. She giggled and said she could feel my hard cock against her and asked if I was horny. I told her the obvious - yes - and I told her that "knowing you're all warm and wet from him right now has me really horny". She giggled and again told me I'd have to wait till tomorrow as she pulled my arms closer around her she said more softly that she likes being able to "feel it still after he leaves". I told her as we lay together that she's said that before and that I think I understood it a lot more. She turned to me and said that next year she wants to know that when she leaves off with him one night - that when they get back together - that she/they are starting where they left off without her needing to change gears to be with me.

It made me want to ask her a question that I wasn't sure I wanted the answer for - but I asked her if she had her choice would she have sex with me the next day or if it were up to her, would she prefer to not and look forward to when she'll see him again. She was very quiet for a moment which made me pull back from her and look at her and she knew she needed to answer me. She said that she knew it was important for me so that it wasn't a question - but when I pushed she said finally that if I could do without that she would also like that. She emphasized it was more about me than anything else and that she knew what I needed - but she then added that she didn't say it to be hurtful - but she did say that she could do without the sex on Sunday based on how she felt at the moment.

I was incredibly horny and she knew it - she reached and felt my cock and asked me "do you want to wait till tomorrow?" and when I asked her what my choice was she smiled and opened her robe and said something like "you can look at me while you do it?" and she flashed me by opening her robe and then closing it quickly. I told her that I was really looking forward to having sex with her and that we could wait till Sunday to talk about it further. She told me she understood and that she was sure that come Sunday she would be "in the mood".

Well, yesterday came and we talked about it a lot more. But before I go any further - we did have quite passionate sex last night as planned - she even admitted that our talk had turned her on and we both admitted that it had helped us both feel better about it all. She told me how she wanted to feel about Paul sexually - that she wanted to feel and to know that she could think about and focus on Paul in between their times together and that she knew she was being selfish by feeling this way now and apologized and said that we would surely stick to what we'd talked about and as she put it "I have all of next year to enjoy it".

Reactions: SquirmingSub
All of next year? I think Voldemort has more chance of being re-elected than Sue has of going all year. Please tell us that didn't go unquestioned, or is your excitement already so high for the start that you have lost the ability for rational thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.