Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stb
did Sue meet with him , on sunday .if so what happened.
keep us posted.

Sorry all - but life got in the way of posting. I was in the office all week long again stuck in overseas meetings/calls.

Dana - yes - he did come by our house, at her request, last Sunday actually on the way back from his golf game.
Much of the evening is still fresh in my mind as there actually wasn't very much interaction between him, her and I. While she waited for him to arrive, I got busy with some stuff around the house and she came to me out in the garage and said that I'd gotten to watch the last few times he was here that she asked if she could have some alone time with him and suggested that I keep busy in the garage until he left and then I could come back up to the bedroom. She smiled and said if I wanted I could just let him in and I remember her telling me to just "send him up".

He did arrive a short while later and I'll admit it felt weird to let him in - something she and I talked about more on Wednesday. I can't describe it other than somehow feeling like she was my daughter and I was telling her boyfriend to "go on in". But that was it. He pulled in, came into the garage. We talked for a minute, asked what I was working on, etc. He then just asked "Sue inside?" and I said something like "yeah, go on up", as I said, I felt like her father. I admit to standing there at times in the garage suddenly aware of the apparent hardon in my pants. But honestly, I'm not even sure how long he was there for - maybe 45 minutes, maybe an hour. He came out by the front door and as he walked to his car he paused and said goodbye. I didn't come out but yelled back out to him to drive-safe or something like that.

What I do remember clearly is coming in and going upstairs and yes - the whole time wondering if she's going to keep her promise?
She was under the covers when I came into the bedroom and as I stood there she said something like "you need to be naked if you want to come into bed with me". I shed my clothes before she finished saying the word "me". She giggled and said "is that for me?!" seeing my hardon and with that she pulled the blanket back and let me see her naked. That Paul had just left not more than 10 minute ago wasn't lost on me and how warm I could feel she was as I moved closer to her. I lay next to her and I think my hands were shaking a bit at the thought that he was probably still in bed with her not more than 15 minutes earlier. We fell right into a kiss and I could feel her body against mine. As I pulled back she smiled and gently took one of my hands and she slid it onto one of her breasts and I got the idea - she wanted a little warm-up before we got too involved. As we kissed and held each other as I felt one and then the other breast I remember asking her if he'd sucked on them and she smiled and said "both" and she giggled and said something about feeling my cock throb against her leg from how I was against her.

I had my run my hands all over her body except for one place - between her legs - we both knew that was last. I think she was surprised herself at how horny she still was because she looked up at me and had to shush me away from paying too much attention to her nipples as I know that is a clear way to get her started and wet - and I knew she already was. As our last kiss ended she looked up at me and said something like "you can go down there now if you want" and when I smiled she said "have fun". I kissed down her body - from her neck, between her breasts down her stomach and as I got to her bare mound she began to softly push herself up towards me. My hands moved between her legs and she let me spread them.

As I moved to now kneel between her legs, all the glory of her pussy was revealed to me. As I spread her legs apart, her pussy lips separated so sexily on their own, puffy and reddened, and what they revealed was just breathtaking. I don't know that I'll ever tire of seeing cum in her pussy - Paul's cum for now - but it's something that has truly always turned me on. The more I caressed her legs the more relaxed she became and it looked like her pussy opened up a bit more. I was so hard as I started to put my fingers into her and feel just how warm she was.

I did wish I'd have been there to see him cum in her. I've given up saying it sounds crazy, but I do love seeing him and her at that moment. Now, it's a moment even I recognize coming. She always smiles when I tell her I love knowing he was in her when he cums, she always answers "silly, where else would he be". And it was just after that when I took my first lick of her. Not diving in, but more taking my time. I would actually describe it more like feeling like I wanted to savor the moment as strange as that may sound - but it has been a while since she truly wanted me to indulge myself. While I may have started out gently licking around the outside of her labia - by the time she orgasmed from my oral attention, I'd had far more than a taste of Paul in her. Feeling her cum brought out even more of their juices that turned me on to think about there being probably more still buried in her. There was no doubt it was Paul's cum though - it's definitely a unique tang to it at times and I'm not ashamed to admitting to enjoying it immensely from her pussy!

She told me later she was surprised at how responsive she was but then again, he'd only fucked her once and I joked with her on Wednesday night that maybe that wasn't enough fro her.

But on Sunday I can recall feeling her climax at least twice while I licked her before the sort of pulled me up to fuck her.

And no - I didn't forget the condom. We actually took a momentary break - her to use the bathroom, me to get a condom. She giggled when she came back about how hard my cock was with the condom on it. At that point all I remember is the feeling of needing and wanting to be in her. She lay back on the bed and this time she spread her legs for me and she giggled and said that I should take a moment or two to look at her if I waned. Needless to say, the pump was primed. Her red puffy labia came into view and then separated again. Lol - cliche - but like curtains opening for the main-event. She licked her finger and as I moved back into position she began to visibly rub her clit, running 2 fingers around it until I guessed she was satisfied. All I knew was that she had made herself wet and open for me! And a moment later she moaned loudly as I pushed into her. Despite all of my licking and attention - it was obvious of what she'd been doing from how she felt and yes how wet she still was from it all. I plunged into her almost all the way the first time and all the way on the second time and after that I don't recall that much until I guess about 10-15 minutes later when I know that I finally came in her and it was amazing, fucking amazing. It felt (and looked!) like there was a cup of cum in the condom when I was done - something she rather enjoyed as she tied a knot in it and squeezed it in her fingers.

I do recall her teasing - telling me over and over how Paul had fucked he and asking me if she was still really wet and that stuff. My answers were always yes. That came up again on Wednesday night but that's for tomorrow. And she now knows very well that knowing I may just have sex with her 7 or 8 more times is something that she is playing on.

Reactions: ffred, iome343, artman and 3 others
An update worth waiting for; thanks for that, it makes great reading.

Whilst I am no psychoanalyst/psychologist/psychiatrist etc. what did strike me as a significant was your aside 'Paul's cum for now'. Does this indicate that you have expectations of Sue to be casting Paul aside in the near future and taking on another lover?

Mmm. Consider this around six weeks into the new year. Maybe a skiing weekend or perhaps Valentine's day. Sue is trying to get further into the 'only Paul' phase so any interaction with you immediately after sex is going to be 'losing the special mood'. She will want to be alone to savour it, sharing it will be tough for her. On the other hand, getting to be close in any way with her is going to be starting to be essential for you. So further imagine she let's you eat her pussy for that day. Do you think you'll want to make her come? Do you think she will want you to? I'm guessing a Yes and a No there whatever actually happens. Finally, after whatever she allows your line above will be in your mind, and growing greater every moment, "all I remember is the feeling of needing and wanting to be in her."

Reactions: Enigma632
While she's gone off to see him I had a some free time here.

Curt - she has from time to time still intimated that there will be others beyond Paul. And I suspect that if she doesn't fulfill her desires with him, that she will continue to possibly look for it elsewhere. While we haven't specifically talked about it, in the past she seemed to understand that a more dom type of guy might be what she (and I?) both want?

Peak - yes, I am quite aware that at times it is going to be me and my right hand and little more. I am quite aware of it and yes, I was quite aware of the feeling when I wrote that line and how perhaps prescient it may be. That said, I will say that I feel very differently now than I did last year at this time. I truly accept that I want this for her and yes, for me too. It may sound weird as it still does to me at times, but I very much do want to feel her denying me and clearly preferring and desiring him. So yes, I'm quite aware that as you put it - sometime in early 2018 that she will largely be letting me go down on her or do whatever else for my own desires and needs and not for hers, at least not for her pleasure. As I said, it still sounds and feels weird to me to want this but it is what it is. We both feel that Paul isn't going to take advantage of her desires at the expense of me or her and my relationship - so if we are to do this in as safe and comfortable a way - who better to do it with but him? My honest suspicion is that she wants to feel something with him and that once she does, it may sound to say - but a part of me feels like this is on her 'bucket-list' to "get carried away with a younger man" - and I can hope it to be true but a part of me does think that come later next year, that this may have run it's course. Optimistic of me, but a part of me wants to stay as far out of the way and be as accommodating as I can because of that very thought - the one of - let her go and do it....

More later.

Reactions: ffred
Steve,
I'm actually on your side here. I actually see very little contradiction between what you just wrote and what I wrote earlier today and before. I absolutely believe you want this, that you believe this is different than previous attempts and that you believe you can survive it and somehow get to April or beyond intact.

It's just that all previous evidence says either you can't or that the price will be too high. Still, you can't even start without your belief. I would just say, for once, create a safety net. Come up with a means of communicating that you are either in danger of failing or in danger of cracking up under the strain. Neither of which is the same as saying it's tough but you can carry on for a bit longer. You both seem to get yourselves into a position where you can't communicate your pain and where Sue stops looking or checking for it in a way that will find truth. This is maybe your biggest voyage into the unknown. If you hit the iceberg it's best to already have the lifeboat on board.

Well, I thought I would have more time earlier but she surprised me and came home much earlier than I'd expected. I'd not thought she'd be home till later and we'd be having quite a late dinner. Instead she was home before 7pm and when she'd texted me I started to get some dinner together.

Now that it's midnight it's needless to say, she's gone to bed and I'm going to join her shortly. She didn't "feel like sharing" tonight and I understood and didn't make a fuss out of it. Instead, after dinner we sat out on the porch with a glass of wine for a little while until the breeze turned markedly colder, then came in and watched some TV together in bed. I lay back against the headboard and she lay against me with her head against my chest and shoulder. She ran her hand up and down my leg sensuously massaging it and as we lay there I played with her hair and rubbed her neck and shoulder. At commercials she turned to me and kissed me. With a reserved passion but I know she wanted to feel me kissing her back and wanting her, she smiled and said she was very lucky several times tonight.

She clearly knew I'd be spending a little time in here with the computer after that with her. She said she was tired and when I turned the TV off it was pretty dark in the room. She rolled over and I rubbed her shoulders for a moment before I could tell she was falling asleep. Before she did she told me she'd had a nice night and she said "have fun" to me.

I don't know if it's that I feel more beta or that we continue to really talk openly, especially on Wednesdays, but it is tangibly more comfortable now, I am immensely turned on right now that my wife is lying asleep in our bed after being out with her lover earlier. Not having seen her (she had panties and a night-shirt on in bed) it has me incredibly turned on to think about her. But I also know that in the past I would have felt more anxiety about it in a way, but now, it's actually quite a calming thing to think about. I know that she liked that I didn't ask or push tonight and that she could feel relaxed lying against me and that I wasn't going to paw her all over. It actually felt amazing to feel her lying so close against me and to just feel that close to her at that point.

Anyway - let me go enjoy myself.

Reactions: dutch12, far2easy, Windjammer78 and 1 other person
Well, yesterday was quite the day. Sometime after lunch we were actually enjoying a bit of time in the sun and she asked me casually if I'd masturbated the night before. I told her I did and she asked me what I had thought about when I did. I told her I wasn't really comfortable talking in the backyard about it but if she wanted to go inside we could. She did and we did.

I don't feel I need to be shy about things any more and I told her honestly that I was looking at her pictures, reading stories on the web and watching some videos too. She giggled and smiled and I knew she wanted more details so I told her - the videos were largely of 'creampies' (she knows what they are) and I told her honestly that I was imagining how it will be to be watching that knowing I won't have her. I told her I'd watched and read about cuckolds. She asked me if I'd cleaned up with a tissue and she smiled when I told her that I had licked it out of the palm of my hand. It felt good to tell her, she knows I do it and she knows it.

She hugged me and she told me that she knew what she was asking me wasn't easy for me. "Even though you say you really want to do it, I think you are still concerned baby...." and she hugged me and told me again that it's not about me even if it's what I may want to feel, that she said something she hasn't said for a long time now - that she feels like she can have what she wants with Paul and wants it before she's too old to enjoy it or to have a younger guy chasing her.

I giggled and asked her how that was going - him chasing her. She smiled and said that she really wanted to thank me for not pestering or bothering or wanting her the night before an she said that I "... would be surprised at his progress...". Which made me turn and pay attention.

She said that he had tried to be a bit more dominant and she was surprised when he said that he'd done a bit of reading on his own about it. "He asked me if he could spank me sometime?" which made me stop and stare at her when I understood that she hadn't prompted that . I asked her what she answered and she said that hesitatingly she said "okay" and that he actually talked to her about it. Apparently it's something he read (or saw) and said he thought it might be playful and that she said he also thought it could be something that might be what she wanted from him. She said she had to take a deep breath and she was honest with him. Mind you I am glued to her every word - but she said that I was the only person that she'd ever felt truly comfortable to ask to do that to her. And I know it took a lot for her to tell me she'd like me to do it (this was a few years back now) - so I thought she was telling him no - but then she said that she told him that he ".... can surprise me and try it sometime...". And she proceeded to tell him that she liked it gentle - which I know so well - but that it could be sudden and that she liked it if it stung a tiny bit at times. I thought that was it until she said that she also told him that he can spank her more "intimate places" and she said she told him he could playfully spank her pussy and the inside of her legs/butt cheeks - something she's only let me ever do!

I just stared at her and she just said "I need to let him have me baby, it's something I need to feel from him" and she hugged me and almost seemed to be suddenly incredibly emotional. She hung on my shoulders and even seemed to almost be crying for a moment when she held me tightly and told me she loved me. I held her for a long as she needed to be held till she calmed down and she asked me if I hated her for what she wanted. I told her no and laughed a little and I put her hand on my hard cock and I told her it was a lot to hear but at the same time I told her that I had to admit that he seemed to be changing. "Do you think he'll be into it?" I asked her and before she could answer I asked her "do you think you will be?". She smiled hearing a little playfulness in my voice and she said that she hoped so - both of them.

She said that he had again commented on him liking that she would go and get undressed when she gets to his place and she said she told him that she liked doing it for him. She told me how he walked up to he when she came out of his room and how he just pulled up the bottom of the front of the shirt so he could see she was naked underneath. She told me that it was after they'd fucked that he'd started to ask her about it and that he hadn't done it yet. And then she asked me how I felt about it and if it was okay with me.

I told her that it was her body and that I was okay with it if she was and I then told her that I had expected it would happen eventually. I told her that I knew it was something she responded to when we'd done it - or rather I'd done it to her in the past. She asked me if it bothered me that he would be doing that to her. I paused for a second and just for a second and then I told her - as long as he doesn't hurt you - then I don't mind baby.

Reactions: dutch12, iome343, ffred and 2 others
Steve,
Sue may have been surprised that Paul has been doing some reading, I doubt many here will. As soon as she told him she wanted him to be more dominant he will have had little choice. To say he seems to lack imagination is an understatement. In my experience it seems to go with being a golfer, but maybe that's just me. Either way, when the initial panic wore off he will have hit the internet pretty quickly and most basic sites will have linked 'dom' to 'punishment', and missed all the subtlety inbetween. To me 'Dom' is more about trust than power. A dom will put a sub in positions which they may not be able to put themselves. They accept being '******' though. Accept because they trust that the dom will not exceed their limits and because maybe previous experiences have ultimately proved to be enjoyable to both parties. Perhaps in some cases, such adventures have been hinted at from the sub (topping from the bottom) but they should mostly come from the experience and imagination of the dom (sing chorus of 'there's a hole in my bucket'), and Paul has neither. Its all likely to prove a very slow and frustrating process for Sue unless Paul strikes lucky in knowing someone who he can talk to with both. The danger is he goes over the line because he doesn't know where it is or where it should be. I'd keep an eye on it if you can do so without them spotting it. The problem is that Paul's slow progress may extend the time it takes Sue to get to her desired zone, her 'solely his' state. And you might not have the stamina / will power for that.

It really is going to be a fascinating new year!

Steve,

I’ve been following these latest developments with a lot of interest. It looks like 2018 will be a very interesting year. Paul seems to be developing his dominant side albeit slowly. But he is learning. One you your stated thoughts about your impending period of PIV denial is how long will it go on before Sue gives you what may amount to a mercy fuck instead of lovemaking. Knowing that she will have to do that at some point may take away from her feelings of “being his.”

As Paul gets more comfortable with being her dominant, and feeling more ownership of Sue (at least ownership of her sex), a whole new situation might develop. If he feels ownership, he could take that “when” decision away from Sue and insist that you and Sue only have sex when he approves. That could make your wait longer. Or it could be more frequent than Sue would expect if he is generous. That would take the pressure off Sue and allow her to feel owned. Would you be comfortable if that happened? Could Sue find other ways to keep your connection in that situation?

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best and admit that I am a little jealous of you for having such an adventure.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
peakmb said:
In my experience it seems to go with being a golfer, but maybe that's just me.

No bias there, then :D:D:D

I'm not a golfer, and that did make me laugh

peakmb said:
Steve,
Sue may have been surprised that Paul has been doing some reading, I doubt many here will. As soon as she told him she wanted him to be more dominant he will have had little choice. To say he seems to lack imagination is an understatement. In my experience it seems to go with being a golfer, but maybe that's just me. Either way, when the initial panic wore off he will have hit the internet pretty quickly and most basic sites will have linked 'dom' to 'punishment', and missed all the subtlety inbetween. To me 'Dom' is more about trust than power. A dom will put a sub in positions which they may not be able to put themselves. They accept being '******' though. Accept because they trust that the dom will not exceed their limits and because maybe previous experiences have ultimately proved to be enjoyable to both parties. Perhaps in some cases, such adventures have been hinted at from the sub (topping from the bottom) but they should mostly come from the experience and imagination of the dom (sing chorus of 'there's a hole in my bucket'), and Paul has neither. Its all likely to prove a very slow and frustrating process for Sue unless Paul strikes lucky in knowing someone who he can talk to with both. The danger is he goes over the line because he doesn't know where it is or where it should be. I'd keep an eye on it if you can do so without them spotting it. The problem is that Paul's slow progress may extend the time it takes Sue to get to her desired zone, her 'solely his' state. And you might not have the stamina / will power for that.

It really is going to be a fascinating new year!

Perhaps the question is about just what Sue want's Paul to become - does she want him to be more Alpha or does she want a Dom?

By more Alpha I mean the same Paul that she likes and feels comfortable going away on a social weekend with, but one who tells her what he wants to do, takes her when he wants to take her, yes, even spanks her when he wants to spank her rather than a "Shall we go upstairs?", "Can I spank you?" type of Paul.

I wonder if Paul were to become a true Dom (not sure that it will happen anyway) whether that would change the relationship too much? Or maybe, give Sue's past maybe not :)

Also as I type I wonder if having a stronger Paul will help Sue to reserve her feelings of love for Steve alone, I'm sure that several of us have at times thought that Sue was getting a bit too close to Paul.

Finally, I'm amazed at what a long time span we're all talking about, it's only the start of October, so still three months till the new year and the full start to Steve's denial which may then be till "the summer".... we're looking 9 or 10 months ahead!

Hardly surprising where the focus is really. Sue says she wants to discuss it before it starts, but her habit is to shut down discussion before it starts relying on her single phrase 'trust me' and Steve complies because he's in the zone at that time wanting it to start too. The window to talk and agree a plan is closing therefore. The first few weeks are unlikely to be a problem either. Sue concentrating on achieving her goal and Steve enjoying the angst as he does. In my view it is after this point that the stress starts. I believe Sue will become frustrated by her slow progress in achieving her 'oneness' with Paul, and attempt to become less sexually interactive with him as a result. At probably the same time, Steve is going to get fed up by the denial and want more of some sort of special sexual interaction with Sue to prove to himself that all is well still. This pattern has happened every time so far and they are both so far pretty much doing the same things before it starts. Making the motions of what will happen and how they will cope but agreeing no hard rules or strategies. If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. Hence the focus. I don't think Steve can get into April, and Sue wants to get at least into summer. How can they bridge this apparent gap, what can they put in place. If they had (say) a few oasis of weekends of connection every month, or days away somewhere it might help. Something for Steve to focus on, even to endure towards. Maybe a points score of stress / angst where if Steve goes over a certain level for a few days, Sue has to back off in some way till he comes back down. I have no clue what could work for them and what could be agreed between them, but if they are going to get what they both want, something is going to have to change / be put in place.

I don't find it surprising at all that Paul may be reading up on the subject after having conversations with Sue. He has always admitted to enjoying sex with Sue, it makes sense to me that after her steering him a little that he would give his best try at helping her experience what she wants. Steve posted long ago ( maybe during the Frank era?) that Sue got off on being submissive from time to time. Sue's relationship with Don is further proof of this desire she likes exploring.

The dominant and submissive discussions are not very productive. Dominance and submission are such relative terms that cover a wide variety of behaviors and activities. What some would see as behaviors definitely fitting in this category, others would chuckle at even including those same behaviors at all. Can Paul become a dominant? Our own ideas of a dominant have no bearing. I say what matters here is how Sue sees Paul. If Sue sees Paul as dominant enough, she can allow herself to let go and submit to his wishes when they are together. Do I think Paul will suddenly begin choking Sue out, collaring her, or using ropes and knots to restrain her? Of course not, and no where in all of Steve's postings have I ever gotten the idea Sue would even be into those things. Don found a way to earn Sue's trust and submission. He pushed her limits and established himself. He became the man Sue gave herself to and wanted to please.

Sue's desire for a more dominant Paul, from my view, goes along with her wanting to really explore belonging to him sexually. Her comfort level with Paul is allowing her to sexually give more of herself to him and want to feel taken on a deeper level. Like with Don years ago, Sue is wanting Paul to become the man she gives herself to and wants to please him.

Reactions: Enigma632
Everything still on target, Steve?

Been absent for a while - had some family issues that I had to tend to on my side.
I wound up having to travel to Florida over last weekend to take care of some things with family members down there.
Sue spent most of the weekend at Paul's - which surprised me because it was still okay golf-weather.

After missing Monday and part of Tuesday at work - I'm swamped right now and honestly haven't read anything anyone has posted yet.
But we didn't skip last night and I came quite profusely as she shared and teased me about her "weekend with her lover" and how she spent all of it wearing "just his shirt".

She isn't seeing him until this coming weekend - she again said that she doesn't want to push things too much with him after spending so much time with him last weekend. That made me feel good. She also teased me that "you missed your chance with me last weekend" and I realized what she was saying - that I may be waiting till the 22nd to have sex with her again - but then she hugged me and told me that we can still have sex this weekend "and we'll just adjust the calendar". I don't know if she realizes it or not - but it is starting to be something I am getting anxious about - that we may just have 6 or 7 more times together before next year begins. I think I came too soon last night before we might have started to talk about that.

Now let me take 10 minutes and read whatever was posted since I was here last.

Okay - read all the posts and of them all I think Enigma hit it in #152 where he more accurately described what I think Sue ultimately wants. I don't think she (despite it maybe being what might be good) wants a true bull/dom guy. I understand the distinction and some would even say that I"m not truly a cuckold unless she's with such a guy. I don't believe she wants her life to be controlled the way a dom/bull guy would look to - instead I think she would like a more aggressive alpha-like Paul - which as Enigma points out would mean something like him asking her up to the bedroom before he gave her a playful swat on the ass.

Peak - your post reminded me of the definition of stupidity - doing the exact same thing and expecting a different outcome. But I think we are approaching it differently this time as she seems to be willing to accommodate me more - she's mentioned giving me a blow-job several times now as an alternate to PIV sex (my words not hers). I don't know that she'll really do it as she's just never been into them but I think it represents a different direction by her and honestly knowing how she feels about sucking cock vs fucking, her even thinking of doing that for me means a lot to me. Thinking/reading back how I felt last year - I know I feel differently now about all of this. I don't think I was ready mentally as I thought I was - and looking back I see that I have some definite differences now. For one - I am not deceiving myself - every time we have sex or even that I see her naked I force myself to be conscious about what will be happening. I know last night that it felt good to hear her tell me how they slept together and how they had a morning fuck afterwards. I also know she felt good telling me and teasing me a bit whereas I don't think she was as confident or comfortable either last year. Or maybe we both see it as a bit of a challenge to accomplish.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Steve - It sounds to me as if you are now starting to see and experience everything differently now than you did in the past as you have indicated. You are also experiencing that sexual intimacy can take on many forms as an alternate to and in the absence of PIV sex. I hope all works out for you and Sue in the way you both are seeking.

Steve, you are already well into the cuck denied zone you will need to start this experience. As such you might just miss out on the highs associated with each of the pussy opportunities you will get before new year. You might not savour them for the great experiences they could become to sustain you to your goal into 2018. Look forward to and mentally store away each one. They will become your store of memories for next year. We both know that for you, the alternatives that Sue may come up with will only serve to extend her denial period but never replace your need for her pussy entirely. Like a camel about to cross the desert, you will need to store as much away as possible before the journey, to get as far as you can on the other side. I too wish you well on the journey, I too believe you will start in better shape than before. I still don't think you will last quite as far as Sue might want on the way though. As the journey ends (as I believe it must and will), Sue will be at her sexually most distant from you at exactly the time you will be cracking and needing her to show you more desire. It is inevitable that this will result in an explosive ending at some point. You must both realise it, but in doing so you can create some strategy for dealing with it in such a way to prevent lasting damage and hurt. I'm pretty sure it will be you wanting to stop (or even pause) rather than Sue, so she needs to know how she can react at that time. If she gets where she wants to go, her mental state at that time will be to try to ignore your pleas or think she can divert them in some way. A strategy only likely to inflame / upset you. A better way for both of needs thinking through.

Peak - wow - we're actually in agreement. And your closing thought is one that I too am now focusing/thinking about. You are correct in that at the time I'm likely to "need her" the most, she will likely be most distant. I'm hesitant on raising this question with her just yet as she'll likely brush it off but I will raise it before we begin. I think most of how it works out is going to be more dependent on her than me who will be just sitting back watching and these are things that I want us to now begin to talk about in earnest.

Now that she knows I am in agreement and we have a somewhat mutually agreed plan (I have no doubts that there will be points when I will regret it, but at the same time, I know I want her to do/try this) - so think it's the right time to talk about how this is all going to work. I'm not sure I"m up for every weekend to be like it is when we've gone away skiing - so I want to hear how she is thinking this is going to work. I guess what I'm asking in a way isn't about how much she'll be with him, but how much of that 'other time', that Squirm understands, will be there.

Jax - I honestly don't think Paul is going to be the leopard that changes his spots. I think as you and others have said Paul isn't going to simply become a bull or dom kind of guy. I think Enigma may have it best in the sense of him simply feeling more alpha with her - whether giving her a playful spank or what I observed with him telling and her doing more of what he wants in a more authoritative (right word?) way. What I like to see is her response to him and mostly what I want to see is how that response to him changes as time goes by.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and Enigma632
Status
Not open for further replies.