Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she's gone off to get a manicure - she says it relaxes her and I'm sure that will contribute to her horniness later tonight when Paul is here.
She's got him spending tonight here and then she's promised that tomorrow after he leaves that she'll "still want it with you" (meaning me). I didn't ask her other stuff yet but as we talked I asked her if she meant that and if she still enjoyed the sex with me or if she was doing it more out of obligation to her schedule. She smiled and said that the schedule was one thing but that she most definitely still enjoys sex with me. She did giggle and add that it's fun for her after Paul has left and she said to me "you are so eager but patient".

As for Paul, well, last night she surely showed her alpha side again by prancing around the bedroom naked after she got undressed before bed and after she made a big-deal about slowly and yes, sexily, pulling her night-shirt on - she intentionally sat cross-legged on the bed as we watched TV which left her pussy in full view to me. She smiled when she saw me looking and she pulled the front of her shirt up and lay back a bit and told me to "look baby, you can look at me whenever you want..." and she giggled and spread her labia apart for me and said that "it feels good to 'air it out' down there sometimes!". She didn't say it but I know she knows how it made me feel to see all of her like that knowing I wanted to wait till Sunday to have sex with her. I didn't tell her but I also suspect she knows that I am surely going to wait till Sunday rather than masturbating before then despite how horny I am and will be.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 1 other person
Well, they just asked me to leave them alone now for the rest of the night.
Too much in my head for anything more right now. And my cock is throbbing too much to try to put any thoughts together.

Well, they came out of the bedroom for a bit - but have now gone back "for one more time" as he put it when he walked past me in the kitchen just a few minutes ago. I want to go up and listen in and see if they've left the door open. I can only share that last night Paul seemed to be a bit more "alpha" - the moment that got to me the most was her kneeling at the edge of the bed with him holding her hips as he fucked her. I'd seen him give her several playful swats on her butt that seemed to bring out these incredibly sensuous moans from her - but what got to me most was seeing him playing with her butt and ass as he fucked her and then - seeing her cum profusely around his cock when he probed her butt with his fingers while he was in her. I heard and I'm sure he heard and felt her sudden "ohhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooooddddd" and I watched her thrust herself back against him. When she pulled forward - my god - she'd cum intensely and her wetness literally dripped out of her onto the bed below. Even now I'm rock hard but I sooo want to wait till later tonight when I'll have my turn with her.

Reactions: Windjammer78, Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Enjoy your time Steve.

hope you got a taste and enjoyed being there! Have a fun night

Well, she was a little embarrassed last night at first when I mentioned how I thought Paul had been with her and how he'd fingered her butt like he did. Her mood was visible at first until she realized that I thought it was kind of hot and she told me that she'd been telling him different things that would turn her on that he could try and she emphasized that he didn't have to check with her or ask her first, that she'd like him taking initiative that way - and that was one of those times.

Paul seemed a bit more self-confident with her when he got here on Saturday. They spent a lot of time in the kitchen and living room where he seemed to enjoy taking a little bit of control of the situation like he had been doing last time he was here. This time continued including watching (from the other room) him unbutton her jeans and put his hand down her panties in the kitchen while I was in the other room waiting for them to return from getting a glass of wine. Not sure if he knew I could see him or not but he seemed to be very comfortable with her.

I don't think we are destined to become great-buds or anything though as there is still this unspoken wall between us that still feels challenging when we are both together. As such, rather than make it uncomfortable, when we run out of things to talk about (and their attention gets turned to each other) I do as I did, I leave them be - and I went out to the garage to tend to some stuff. When I came back in, their mood had changed and so had she - she was now wearing just one of my button-up dress-shirts. She seemed very into him by the time I came back about 15 minutes later, they were sitting on the couch talking and he was touching her shoulder and face. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I know from how she was sitting that he could see all of her - the top few buttons were undone so her breasts were almost visible and the bottom button was also undone and the 'tails' of my shirt were almost behind her which I knew left the front open.

However it wasn't long before I heard him ask/tell her that he wanted to go upstairs and he asked her "is your room ready?" and she smiled and nodded and then looked over towards me and she told him that I had "moved whatever he needed". When he turned towards me I just smiled and said "yeah" and he turned back to her and pushed her back against the couch and started to kiss her more. And just a bit after that he got up - leaving her lying there after he'd essentially "molested" her. He said something like "thanks" as he walked by me up to our bedroom. Sue lay there on the couch - my shirt only having 1 button still buttoned - her breasts out and her pussy *******. I went over to her as she got up and composed herself. As I came up to her she gave me a peck on the cheek and said "I think I want to be alone with him for a little while baby". I guess I had a sad look on my face because she smiled and said "I'll open the door for you when you can come in" and as I looked at her she said that she'd ".... try to save the good parts..." and she giggled a bit and hugged me and walked up after him.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78, dutch12 and 1 other person
I was going to go online and write something but at the same time I was horny enough and I knew the temptation would be there. I heard sounds from our bedroom as I listened (yes - I stood in the hallway for a bit) - I couldn't hear what they were saying but movement and motion were apparent. That was short lived as I heard her begin to moan and say out loud how "good that is" which I could only imagine to be him going down on her. Her moans increased and at one point I heard what I now know was him swatting her and I heard him telling her to "lie still". There was more moaning followed by her crying out in what I knew was a 'controlled orgasm' because of how it ended with her moaning to him "nooo, do more...." and I know how her voice sounds when she was close to an even bigger orgasm that she has to wait for. The sounds changed a moment later to her saying something and then I could hear her say "okay" and then something about me and then I assumed she was sucking his cock because all I heard was him softly moaning and this wet sound at times.

I wasn't sure what she had wanted from me but I knew I couldn't stand in the hallway all night. She laughed last night when I told her that and she giggled and told me that she knew I was going to be out there listening and that she had wanted as she said, a little private time with Paul. I was about to walk away maybe 5-10 minutes later when I heard some more commotion in the room and I heard her saying something to him and I thought I heard something about "opening the door" and sure enough, a moment later she opened the door a crack and peeked out. She asked me if I was going to want to come in or stay in the hallway (doorway) and I told her I would like to come in and she said "okay" and with that she opened the door and as it opened she turned around and walked back towards the bed. Paul was lying on my side and he was looking at her (not me) and he was stroking his cock. She crawled up on the bed and knowingly got on her hands and knees and started to suck him with her pussy and ass facing right towards me. I was glad I'd left my clothes on because as she sucked his cock she was loud enough - but more so - his hand came snaking out between her legs and from the corner-foot of the bed I watched as his fingers skillfully opened her up. She spread her knees apart and I watched closely - his index finger on one side and his 'ring' finger on the other - and with just a little outward pressure I watched him just open her pussy up only by feel. A second later his middle-finger began slowly moving up and down the now ******* crevice. I was mesmerized - it was good his eyes were closed as she was apparently doing well on sucking him. But seeing his finger just caressing the inside of her pussy like that has me hard again thinking about it. He would draw some wetness from her vaginal opening and spread it all over and down to her clit - she would just begin to tremble and he'd move his finger back to get it wet again.

He really does know her body so well and when we talked more last night she admitted that was one of the things she so wanted to feel from and with him - that he would know her so intimately and that she would feel that responsive with him. She also told me that she had hoped/wanted me to be there as she got into this kind of mood/mode with him.

They were talking softly to each other and I couldn't hear what she was saying but I did hear him say "oh yeah, go for it". She seemed to suck him more intensely and deeply all of a sudden - and his fingers really began to pull her open and spread her wetness. It took me a moment to realize what they were doing until she pulled her mouth wetly off his cock and as if she'd been doing it all her life - effortlessly she climbed up and straddled him and she rubbed his cock head back and forth across her now spread pussy. She'd put the head at her opening and push down but then pull away and rub him up and down - each time she'd take a bit more of his cockhead in and then - one time - it just popped in. She let out a huge moan and then she moved so slowly and gently at first. Again I stared - I knew exactly what she was doing and it was confirmed a moment later. She was rocking gently back and forth on him and I knew his cockhead was right against her g-spot inside - and sure enough, she let out a soft moan as she came again on his cock and once she calmed down - when she pulled off of him a bit his cock was now glistening wet from her. And this time when she went to take him back in - she took him a lot further!

I know I was lost in the moment of seeing them together again for the first time in a few weeks - and judging from how they were together, it was more like the first time for me in many ways. She really was into it - she said she didn't do it intentionally but I swore it felt like she had her ass out more and that she was more forceful about it. But we both agreed that Paul seemed to be enjoying things a bit more.

I have to say again that it is just so special and amazing to see her let go with him like this now. Yes, as I said, I know it is always going to sting a little bit - but seeing and hearing her - well, it does make it easier to go along with her desires. I love her and there's just something so satisfying see her arch her back and hearing her let out that moan that can only be caused by one thing. Seeing her from behind and watching her take his cock in and out - and when she leans back like that knowing she's clenching down on him - damn I'm just so friggin' hard again right now.

I don't know how many times she came while she was riding him. I did see him playfully swat her ass a few times and each time it made her let out this intensely sexy moan. What I do remember is her leaning forward and them kissing and then seemingly all of a sudden she slid herself up and off of his cock - she giggled and said she did it "slowly so you (me) could watch". It even amazed me that all of that was up in her but then I know he's not much longer than me but it still looked amazing. But I did know what would be next and I wasn't disappointed.

She smiled when she saw me in the room but didn't motion anything so I stayed put. She still lay diagonally across the bed and this time she had an ear to ear smile as she playfully pulled her legs back and apart for him. I knew she'd given her pussy a once-over with her razor the other day and I have to say that she positively glistened lying there for him. She told me later that she wanted me to be there as she had sex with him and that she wanted me to see how they were together - I told her it was very clear to me that she was very comfortable with him.

This time it was him that ran his cock over around and up through her wet pussy. She let out louder and louder moans as he grazed past her clit and even more when he began to push his way into her. Just as she'd done it - he did her the same way - pushing at her gently with more and more of him going in each time. Her pussy lips stretching over the big head of his cock and just as with her - when he slipped in he stayed still for a moment as she let out a deep moan. It was then incredibly erotic to watch him slowly start to fuck her. One of her hands slid down and I could see her finger wiping her wetness off his cock and onto her clit. Within just a few minutes he was enjoying the full length of her pussy - easily sawing in and out of her. I got the feeling that they were going to be at it for a long time as I watched - neither of them were moving fast or urgenlty - instead it was obvious he was enjoying every inch of her body.

She came several times until he abruptly pulled out of her and told her to get on her knees for him. That was as forceful as he was but it was still fun to hear him telling her what to do. She looked partially frustrated that she needed to cum harder as she lay there beneath him with his cock standing there bobbing up and down. She glanced towards me and smiled and that was when she moved to be on her knees for him. I did move to see them better and as I already shared - not too far into her doggy-fuck - his fingers began playing with her ass. And the response was amazing as I knew it'd be.

I have fingered her ass in the past - but she has never - except she swears only back in college - had anyone else play with or penetrate her ass. She told me that she knows she'll never be able to take his cock "not with that head on it" but that she so wants him to feel that he can finger and play with her ass. Again, she emphasized to me that she "needs to feel this" with him, that she needs to feel she is truly all his. I told her that I would sometimes rather not hear all of that but that it did sound hot to me.

She was more like a rag-doll on the bed after she'd cum with him like that. He pulled out of her and she limply rolled over onto her back and even I could see her pussy was looking well-used already. But his cock was still fully hard and when I saw him slip into her almost effortlessly this time - not having to work his way into her - I knew that we were going to be near. Sure enough - it didn't take too long for him to let go. I think she was pretty tired out by the time she turned onto her back but she still kept her legs up in the air for him. My brain was in a million places by then and I don't really know that I recognized he was about to cum until I heard his familiar grunts.

So - the part that was different on Saturday was that after they'd fucked and he'd cum in her they lay there together on the bed. He rolled off of her and his cock slid out of her and as he lay back next to her against the pillows, she reached over and pulled the covers up a bit - not covering her breasts but up to her stomach and she looked up to me and essentially patted the bed next to her and implied I should come over and sit next to her. Paul was incredibly relaxed and I was speechless - he said softly out loud "that was awesome Suzy, really amazing....". She held his arm a bit with her hand and she said "yeah, sooo nice" and as she said that she held my hand tightly and looked at me and said "I liked you being her honey". I wasn't sure what to say so all I said was "uh... yeah... thanks...". She turned to Paul and kissed him and then said something softly to him. A second later he stood up - and walked naked into our bathroom and got a washcloth and let the water get warm. As he was in the bathroom Sue looked at me and said "stay for a bit honey? watch some tv with us? I said 'ok'. A moment later Paul was walking back from the bathroom and he handed her a warm wash-cloth. She seemed unfazed as she pulled the cover off and let the both of us watch as she wiped herself clean. She handed it to me and asked me if I'd put it in the bathroom for them. I felt so weird doing that but at the same time it felt so good.

When I came back, that's when Paul was sitting up but Sue was sitting cross-legged and as I mentioned - everything was visible. It was very surreal sitting there with them for a bit as Sue clicked through the TV channels. We did settle on watching something on Decades - we all enjoyed seeing a bit of past-history including a bit of Ed Sullivan for a moment. Until the point where Sue said that they'd wanted some more alone time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, artman and 2 others
To close out things as it's close to 5pm here now. As I'd indicated - I struggled and did manage to abstain till last night at which time Sue was very very accommodating and truly loving. She said how much she'd enjoyed being with Paul and after we'd sorted out her feelings on seeing him playing with her anally she asked me again if I was going to be okay with everything we were talking about. I told her honestly that hearing her explain how she wanted to feel was one thing but that seeing her truly responding to him as she was and how she was with him - that I told her that I did start to feel better about it more and more.

She also told me a few things. That Paul knows everything wasn't a surprise but that she said he offered up some ideas and things that she said that other girlfriends/ex-wives of his did to/with him. She said again how she hopes that her giving me blow-jobs from time to time will help me. I told her that I would need to feel not guilty letting her do that knowing how she dind't like to do that very much. She giggled and said that if she knows she's doing that for me in order for me to let her do what she intends with Paul, that she didn't think it'd be a problem for her. She also said that Paul had shared some ideas with her about how to make oral sex better for me and that sort of thing. I asked her and she smiled and actually leaned down and sucked me a bit. Wow - she was REALLY good at it - I'd even say better than I'd remembered and she admitted that Paul had been helping her "practice" and that he was the one coaching her that this might be "good enough" for me.

I told her honestly how I'd felt watching her with him and how good it had made me feel and she gave me the biggest hugs and kisses that I'd felt in a long time and she told me she'd felt particularly good with him. As we got more into foreplay she told me how they'd fucked again yesterday morning and when she saw my response she added more about "getting cleaned up with him afterwards" and how they'd showered together and more. I croaked out my question about her "using the bathroom" with him in there and she just said "it's part of what I want to feel with him baby....." and she told me how she doesn't even think twice about it with him. She then said "besides, that's not something I can do with my husband baby...." and she proceeded to tell me how she felt differently about letting Paul see her at those times "it just feels good to let him see and have all of me baby" was all she could say. But she knew I was turned on - my cock was so hard after so long.

Once she got undressed and lay back in bed and teased that "I'm still wet from him" and she encouraged me to take a lick - I was so far gone that I would have done anything at that point. She pulled my head away from her pussy and asked "do I still taste like him" and I just nodded and said "yes" and went back to it.

I can't even really share the intensity of the moment - I just couldn't wait to pull on the condom and get inside her. She paused me at the last moment - holding my cock just above her pussy. She stroked it and looked down at it and smiled with a sort of evil look on her face. I asked her what was going on and she just said casually "it'll be good to take a break for a while baby....".

I wish I could say I fucked her for hours and hours. I did have excellent staying power at first until she began to hiss in my ear about how I'd "better enjoy it...." and "...only 6 more times honey....".

Needless to say - that condom was tested to the max when I let go in it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and Windjammer78
SoonToBe said:
I don't think we are destined to become great-buds or anything though as there is still this unspoken wall between us that still feels challenging when we are both together. As such, rather than make it uncomfortable, when we run out of things to talk about (and their attention gets turned to each other) I do as I did, I leave them be - and I went out to the garage to tend to some stuff.

In truth I really don't see how your relationship with Paul could ever be any different as regardless of whether a part of you wants him to please Sue since at a very basic level you are rivals for her "body"
After all the human male is programmed to deposit his seed into a woman so that his line continues and it's not like that programming is suddenly erased when the couple decide that they've done their breeding (a relatively modern concept) and don't want any more offspring to carry on the genes

Great narrative Steve, thanks.

STB: reading your thread over the past two weeks, about Sue telling Paul what she would allow:

'she said that she also told him that he can spank her more "intimate places" and she said she told him he could playfully spank her pussy and the inside of her legs/butt cheeks - something she's only let me ever do!'

reminded me that Sue has allowed Paul to do this before. Paraphrasing from one of your ski trips in January 2015:

'...as I stood there I saw that he knew just how to playfully swat her butt and make her moan into the pillow she was leaning into.
...He pushed really hard into her after each time he'd slap her a little harder and I could see a reddened area on her butt. I couldn't believe she was letting him do this to her
...What really freaked me out was that one time he pulled out of her completely and as she thrust her butt up in the air trying to get him to push back into her I saw him place a gentle swat right on her pussy which made her scream out loud and I swear a dribble of wetness ran down her thigh as he pushed back into her just after it. And that became what he did to her over and over as I watched.
...he repeatedly pulled himself out of her and at least 5 or 6 times I watched him do just that again - pull out of her leaving her gaping open and it even made me cringe as he would gently slap her spread pussy such that his fingers made perfect contact with her. She began to scream just as he'd pull out of her knowing what he was about to do and then she'd moan deeply into the pillow as he'd slap her and he'd then just push himself back into her.
...I watched her orgasm over and over as she let him use her. She screamed at him many times "oh Paul" or "oh my god" or "what are you doing to me" and each time I saw her double over as a wave of yet another orgasm washed over her.'

So Paul has shown a more aggressive, authoritatarian style before.

One other suggestion came to me reading your missive. Sue has had anal before, and had a better orgasm this past weekend when Paul explored her anus with his fingers.

You could give Paul a gift, from Cuckold to Lover, by preparing Sue to accept Paul's cock anally. You could talk this over with Sue, and decide on a date (maybe a special date say New Year's Eve, or Valentines day, etc.). You could then go buy Sue a set of three anal plugs; small, medium and large. Starting the night before, you use plenty of lube and insert the small plug for Sue to wear overnight. The next morning you change out for the medium plug, then after lunch the large plug, slowly stretching Sue's anus in preparation. Use plenty of lube, and have Sue shower before Paul arrives. Sue could then hint at a special treat to Paul while in foreplay, and once in the bedroom, present him with the lube and offer him anal penetration. Sue could coach him on how slow to take it, and what feels good. This would then only be an act that she allows Paul to perform.

Just a suggestion

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and dutch12
AZ - I think she was genuinely surprised at what happened when we were away skiing - and I'm not sure whether it was the sustained events of those times away that encouraged Paul to swat her - but this time, it's something she is asking for and she has said she wants to share with him so to me, it represents something different. I think she felt far more comfortable accepting the pleasure of it this time with it out in the open between us. As I said, I think the build-up and expectations of those ski-weekends were such that possibly all of us went a bit beyond and I actually think that was part of the problem, or at least in how I felt, that it was such an intense departure from what their norms had been, or what I'd thought their norms were. I feel we're all on the same page better now.

Unfortunately, I do not believe Sue will ever have anal sex with Paul. She howled like mad when I tried it with her and the head of my cock is nowhere near what Paul's is. Yes once he got in her it might work because his cock is skinnier - like the guy she used to do back in college. Lol, I'm thinking maybe if he could push into her while he's soft and then grow inside - like a dog's knot so to speak. Your thought about the anal-plugs is also arousing but right now, not something I want to propose. I'm not ruling it out for the future but not for right now.

Last night we followed our normal schedule for Wednesday nights and she surprised me by coming very close to me while still in her panties and bra and helping slide off my boxers and then holding my cock and balls in her hand. She kissed me and felt my cock getting hard and she stroked it a bit for me and as she put my hand on it to take over for her she took a few moments and leaned down and kissed and sucked the tip of my cock gently and then licked the shaft once and then came up to me and kissed me. She talked to me in this sexy voice and she told me that it excited her holding my cock and she seemed to want to see my response when she said "...knowing I'm not going to feel it in me...". I moaned softly and she kissed me and hugged me and she whispered ".... I think it's so hot that turns you on...." and she put her hand on mine and ****** me to take another stroke.

As I stroked my cock she leaned back and told me to look at her and I told her she looked hot. She of course complained she's gained a few pounds but I told her that I thought she was sexy and "obviously Paul does too" - she giggled and patted her panties and said "yes, but he wants what's under here...." which made me moan and groan back to her. She encouraged me to talk to her about what I was feeling and what was turning me on. It took me a little bit to get into it but I opened up and told her that I was getting anxious and turned on about what we were going to do on New Years. She was very encouraging and told me repeatedly how it was going to be a really nice night for us "...now that you're so much calmer about everything...". I told her honestly that I was still apprehensive about giving up intercourse with her but that I also very much wanted to try it "for real" and that I was preparing myself. She leaned over and rubbed herself against me and asked me if I was turned on and horny. Of course, feeling her bra against my chest and her silky panties on my hip, I told her yes. She almost whispered in this amazingly sexy voice "so... we'll always be able to do this honey...." and with that she moved a bit and I could feel my hip now against her pussy and in the cleft beneath her panties. When I heard her softly moan I knew my cock had started to drip pre-cum.

I suppose there's nothing really new in what we shared after that. At one point she knew she'd turn me on even more - when I told her that it turned me on that he cums in her so much - she asked me "where does he cum so much baby?" I told her "in your pussy" to which she said "what's the right words honey? come on....". I don't know why but I always get so self-conscious and so so turned on when I told her "in your vagina honey, I love that he fills your vagina....". Even she knows that while its difficult for me to say 'the right words' that it turns me on to do so. She hissed back that "mmm baby, it's going to coat the insides of my vagina" and with that I grunted and let loose a torrent of cum. She giggled at how quickly I erupted and at the end, she pulled my hand away and she milked the last spurt and remains out of my cock. I knew exactly what to expect and I eagerly french-kissed her when she pulled off of my cock.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and Wannabe93066
Another nice update Steve. It shows how comfortable you are thinking about what is to come, but also hints a little at its discontinuity.

As ever it also gives little away about what Sue is thinking as she continues to probe you about what is to come. Of course, there is the rub. Sue seems to believe that you ready or even eager to begin at this stage is the same as you able to sustain it for the duration. She has asked no questions nor probed at all so far into that area. It may well come as a surprise therefore when you do finally boil over and the blow job sticking plasters fail to work.

I must admit it makes a peaceful and pleasant transition for you both to about maybe the end of February, after the reality of the last ski trip and Valentine's day has sunk in and you can still see nothing ahead to look forward to. You still have time to discuss it but the window is closing and it doesn't look like Sue is going to start the conversation, mainly because to her, it doesn't seem like she needs to.

Peak - I neglected to add something significant that we've agreed to. That is that we will talk every month about how we are both doing. Not necessarily to say "stop now" but more to make sure that things aren't building up or either of us in a bad way. I mentioned it casually and she thought it was a good idea and that just as we're going to talk on New Years Eve, that we should do the same at each month-end. I wasn't thinking she'd agree with it but she compared it to carrying on from New Years that it just answered itself.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Enigma632 and Wannabe93066
Thanks for that Steve, I think that's a very positive step forward.

So, what's the plan this weekend Steve?

LOL - Peak - your timing is impeccable. Sue's just getting ready and both of us are going up to Pauls'. When his golf game ran long he texted and then called Sue and said that we should both meet him at his place and he'd cook dinner for us both. I didn't say anything to her but I thought it was a bit 'forward' for him to have invited me. She had said that she wanted him to come over our place so that she and I would have a bit more time together - so this is the next best alternative given his preference for golf above Sue earlier today...

LOL, that's maybe a downside of him being a bit more dominant. He gets to decide more!

I imagine you were not invited for the overnight, though, but sent home leaving Sue to be returned home later today. How did it all work out?

Danwcap - no - she didn't spend the night. Just a few hours, a few long hours. And yes Peak, Paul was a little different at his place versus when he's at our house. It was quite arousing to see her too in a different setting, she was far more submissive and almost eager to pay attention to him.

I'll post more tomorrow, heading to bed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.