• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Wow enjoy Sue's generosity for the rest of the day. My guess is that you 2 will have had more meaningful deep discussion prior to you last dip in her pool tonight. I trust that you both want this to continue but with longer and harder terms as to amp up both of your desires. It seems as if she is enjoying the control of her and your sexuality. Can't wait to hear more!

Steve,
After reading your last post it sounds like Sue sure knows how to push her cuckolds buttons. I was wondering if she gave you another play by play of her last encounter with Robbie on Friday? And when will she see him again? Tuesday maybe?
Hope the rest of your weekend is good. Get ready to enjoy some more denial.

Rick

Wow - let me go back to Saturday now and finish up where I'd left off as best as I remember it.

I know that when I did finally push into her, knowing that she was mine again, wow - it felt amazing. What felt even better was feeling her cum almost as soon as she felt me deep in her. I know it felt amazing to feel that so effortlessly between us. I felt like my cock was deep in her and I know she felt awesome.

I remember it was one of those moments that I'll remember for a long time. It seemed to move in slow-motion and I know that I was wicked horny. I had a million thoughts in my head and somehow knowing Robert had been enjoying her for the past 2 weeks seemed to keep my focus.

Yes - she felt open - very open - erotically open if you ask me! Even when she tightened up on my cock, maybe it was in my head or maybe it's for real - but her pussy felt just incredible - I can't describe it. Sometimes there's this kind of muscular ring that's tight in her pussy until we get going - I guess that's maybe a past tense because I sure didn't feel that all weekend.

Is it crazy to love how her pussy felt like that? I openly admit that knowing her lover fucked her for 2 weeks straight and that he's the reason she felt so open - maybe "relaxed" is a better adjective - her pussy definitely felt relaxed. Maybe "receptive" is also a good word - there was this swollen feel to her pussy lips as they nestled around the base of my cock. I know it's probably all in my head - but does it matter? I am sure she felt wetter than I'd expected - "lubricated" would be the appropriate word. Oh man did she feel good - and yes, I'll admit it - knowing it's probably the remains and effects of his cum in her it was a huge turn-on!

She stopped me just after we got started on Saturday night. I fought off that first urge to fuck her hard till I came in her - I held still and felt her body underneath me and it just felt so beautiful. But when I started to thrust in her she pushed me back and then - oh yeah - she could still tighten it up.

I was kind of frantic as she pushed at my chest and held her legs tighter together. I don't know how she had the consciousness to think but she said something like "you get me for this weekend" and I was almost drooling at that point - and then she added something like "after this weekend I want to be his again". I don't know how to describe what I felt at that moment - even now it's just a moment that surprised me. I know I nodded yes and a second later she relaxed again and I slipped all the way into her again and she said something about how wet she is.

But what I remember most was how again, almost effortlessly we got right back into groove with each other. I could tell she felt great about it and I know that feeling us moving so effortlessly together - rolling around on the bed - her climbing up on top of me - or me being behind her - that first night - it was totally what we both needed. I know that when I did finally put her on her back and she knew that I needed to cum - finally - that she wanted it as much as me. I pushed her legs back with my arms and she went right along. Yes, sloshing around is the appropriate word. Could it still have been from Robert - maybe a little - but I also know that she came quite a lot several times until I finally reached my point. I pumped it all in her - there was no way I wasn't.

Despite jerking off countless times - I swear it felt like I squirted a quart of cum in her. It felt scalding hot and - oh yeah - awesomely satisfying!!!! Halfway through I felt her body tense up and I felt her orgasm continue past when mine ended - she squealed as I pushed my softening cock in and out of her.

Did she tell me details about her and Robert - yes. She shared some later on Saturday night as she roused me for seconds. Well, the rousing was mutual! She told me more on Sunday and yet more last night as we enjoyed our last fuck. At times we talked openly - I asked her what positions he'd liked with her and she again said "he likes being behind me" and then said "he feels huge in me in that position". At other times she'd hiss at me mid-fuck and squeal how "deep and hard he fucks me". It was very intense - even when we were having sex, she would tease me with just little snippets of their time together including her giggling about having to buy period-pads again "only for a different reason this time!". It was really intense - leading up to our last fuck.

Yes, our last fuck. She wanted to call it that. She said it on Saturday night - that after our last fuck on Monday, that she wanted to be his again. She said it again on Sunday and then, oh my god - did she play it up last night.

No - not our last fuck forever - we talked about it and she asked me what I wanted. I asked her honestly how she felt about the sex we'd had over this weekend and before she could answer me I told her that I felt it was incredible and that I loved how anxious and eager I was for her all weekend. And I admitted that taking a break from each other for a few weeks was very arousing to me. She kissed me and said she was scared I wasn't going to feel the same but she said she loved how she felt with me. She looked at me right in the eyes and said that she loved how she felt that first time on Saturday night and I told her I knew. Then she said to me that she could tell that when I finally came in her that first time - that she too could feel how much it meant to me and how deeply it connected us.

She told me she wanted to be exclusively with him again. Not in those words but she made it clear that she wanted to only fuck him again and she wanted me to tell her exactly how I felt about it and what I wanted. It wasn't threatening or mean-spirited - just the opposite - but she implored. And then she said something that struck me - she said "tell me whatever you're comfortable telling me" and she paused for a moment and then said "this isn't easy for me but I think it is something that you feel more deeply than me in some ways". She kissed me and said "I'll always be here for you" and then giggled and said "even with your perverted brain....".

Before I could say anything she said "I want to be his sex toy for the summer". "It may not be the big passionate affair I thought I wanted" and she paused and then said "but I think it might be okay for us and I want to be sure for you". She leaned in and kissed me and said she loved me and then said "tell me what you think?".

I wanted her to talk more - I'd waited all weekend for this big conversation and now - she'd turned the tables on me and she wanted me to lead.

I took a deep breath and a sip of my beer and I told her that I thought what she did for the past 2 weeks was amazing and that despite how crazy it sounded, that it had turned me on incredibly. She smiled and said it'd done the same for her and then said "so?". I told her that how she was this past week had made it easier for me and I think stumbled for words. Despite having some of this in my head for so long, I wasn't sure how to say it to her.

I told her that as long as I felt I was a part of the fun she was having, that I wanted her to do it again. I think I said something like "it's okay to give him your pussy". Oh my did she smile!!! Now it wasn't as though that was the first time I'd said yes - but I suppose the other times were during foreplay or while we were fucking where in the heat of passion she'd probably said it and I'd agreed - but this was when we were talking openly and clearly and not mid-thrust.

She cooed and sidled up next to me and whispered "how long do you think?". I said that I'd thought about it and that, if it worked for her, that I thought 2 weeks might be good again. I wasn't looking at her face but I could tell by her sigh-like "oh" response that wasn't necessarily what she was thinking I was going to say. But I kind of rolled over towards her pushing her onto her back and me on my side and I ran my hands up over her night-shirt up to her breasts and I said "but if that goes okay - then maybe we can try 3 weeks after that". Oh my did that bring a smile back to her face!!!! She thought in her head about the timing and I could see her counting the weeks so I said "that'll take us up to the weekend before July 4th". And I know by the end of saying that, that my voice cracked a bit.

She picked up on that and said "it's okay honey - we'll talk in 2 weeks and we'll see if we're both okay with it". I kissed her and said "okay" and she eagerly kissed me back and moaned "uh huh" as an affirmative agreement.

It seemed so eerie - agreeing to it just like that. As our kiss ended was when she started up with the "last fuck" thing - she said stuff about "come on baby and enjoy me one last time" and at another point she started in about "only Robbie cumming in me" and she looked at me and said "you've made quite a mess in me yourself" and she giggled. She told me again how after last night that I'm "only to lick the outside area" and how she "wants to keep his stuff in me". Needless to say - by the time we actually got into bed last night, my cock was throbbing.

Again - with the "last time baby" and she was quite explicit - spreading herself open at one point and teasing me that "only Robbie will get to enjoy this". I was besides myself by the time I got naked and climbed into bed with her. I started to play along with her. It just felt right - I don't know why all of a sudden but - I started to get into it. "You like his big cock don't you?". That brought out a moan. I said other stuff "he'll keep you all wet for the next 2 weeks". But it was when we started to go back and forth about how he fucks her - it seemed to hit the turbo-switch for me. She told me how she loves to cum when she's on top of him - how she loves to let her whole body weight bear down so he can be in her as far as he can be. I told her that her pussy felt great from being with him and she told me how he loves that she can take all of him.

Well - it surely didn't take me long to get close. The whole "last fuck" thing was in my head - was this again going to be the last time I got to feel her. She started pushing up at me with her pelvis - each time I pushed into her she'd push back against me. She moaned something about how "he loves when I do that" and that was it. The thought of her sharing that moment with him - just set me off.

Even though that was our 4th fuck in 3 days - and I mean 4 deep hugely draining fucks with her - this 4th in some ways was the most intense. I held off as much as I could until I heard something that triggered it and then - wow - I guess all the teasing did it's job because she and I shared what I can only say was one of the best mutual orgasms I've ever experienced! At the end just before we came nearly together she said something like "cum on baby, cum in me one last time". That was the thought that put me over.

We lay there together for a while. She didn't cough or move suddenly so even my softened cock stayed put inside her. And we kissed - passionately for must have been at least a few minutes (or felt that way).

There was a definite somber moment there between us. We both definitely knew we wanted to do this again - but at the same time I knew we were sharing this intense moment. When our kiss ended it just seemed right. I pushed up on my elbows and then straight-arms. She looked up at me and just said "ready?". I looked down at her and said "yes". And with that - she said "slow - pull it out slowly" and then she giggled and said "one last time". I think I was shaking as I pulled my softened cock out of her. Shriveled and glistening from our cum we both watched as it slipped out of her pussy and dangled above it.

And with that - it was done. I know I had some weird feelings at that moment seeing my cock dangling there and knowing I wouldn't get to have her again for 2 more weeks now - well almost 2 weeks. We did agree that we'll reconvene on the weekend of June 8th. She pulled me down to her once my cock was free and she kissed me and said she loved me. I know I'd just cum like a fire-hose but as she hugged me and I thought of now not having her - I swear it felt like my cock started to throb again.

We lay there for a moment until she kissed my forehead and then rolled off of the bed and went into the bathroom still naked. I assumed she'd bring me back a washcloth when she was done. I lay there for a few minutes while I heard the faucet run - but then she didn't re-appear. I got up myself and opened the bathroom door and there she was - sitting on the toilet - yes, cleaning my cum out of her pussy! She looked up at me and said "sorry, you weren't supposed to come in" but she didn't stop as I stood there and she squeezed the last of the water into her pussy where it all flooded out of into the toilet. I watched for a second and then reached for a washcloth and turned and left her some privacy. She came back to bed a few minutes later and hugged me and said something about "sorry, I just like that when I'm going to be with him". I moaned back "it's okay" but I know I also felt my cock start to throb again too.

So - today is Tuesday and the beginning of my next 2 week trial-denial period. And I'm horny as heck about it. Right now I can surely say I want this.

Cuck-Rick - yes - she's seeing him today. After the past few days, it's okay and I'm ready for it. She wants to see him on Thursday and - for the first time - she asked if she could see him on Saturday. She said it's so that it would be every other day and "make up for today" referring to yesterday. I reminded her about pushing things in general - and she giggled and said she'd be careful.

Wonderful update Steve. Good news that your plans coincided. Just! I am sure that this time the fortnight will feel different for you. You know what to expect but the novelty will not be as sustaining. I just realised your reconnection will be one day shorter too! Good luck and enjoy it again.

Peak - I'm actually kind of excited about it right now. I know, as you say, the novelty will probably wear off - but then again, it's been years since she started sleeping with other guys and that novelty hasn't worn off - if anything it's gotten stronger.

Maybe she's right - maybe right now, this is good for us. I don't know. But I know that this past weekend - wow - there was a marked closeness between us that I think even surpasses some of the recent times we'd had together. Almost as if because we had "just this one weekend" that we packed as much into it as possible. In a way I guess this is what it'd be like if this were a long-distance relationship in a way. That we'd have our time together focused on each others pleasure knowing that we'll have time where we cannot or, rather, will not.

I know that as she got dressed this morning - coming out of the shower naked and standing by the sink for a while primping whatever - that I just looked at her body and I just love what we are doing! That I can now look but she'd rather not have me touching! My cock did get hard once again knowing that this afternoon/early-evening will be spent again with Robert - and his cock imbedded in her.

Anyway - I need to get back to work as today isn't my normal day working from home.

Just a wonderful reclaiming weekend. It is so nice that you two talk so much about your experience and emotions, it's why this is so much fun for you both and positive. I thought it was interesting that Sue was thought you would be up for a longer period of denial. I wonder what she was thinking? My guess is that with the fun you had reconnecting and her desire to be his fuck toy for the summer that you want to experience that again sooner than later but you may want to reconsider having her so soon as she really seems like she would want her part of the fantasy to go on much longer. It's just for a little while; make her happy, she will take care of you don't worry!

Far2 - yes, there was a tone of disappointment at first but then she seemed to very happily agree to my suggestion for a longer period ending for the July 4th week.

I'm excited - it's been something that's been brewing and now that we're under-way, so to speak, I am content in seeing where it goes.

She's not home yet - but then again neither is our daughter - she's after school for a spring-presentation practice. I expect her around 6:00pm and I'm excitedly anxious even if we won't be doing anything at all... Crazy.

You know Steve maybe it Me. But I can't help but notice Sue seems to have become really good a playing with You Mind this time around. And Not just Your cock. making You suffer just a little more. And taking delight in it. You know this is really going to wear You down before Long. If being Horny isn't Bad Enough!!!

Yes, you are correct Will. And to add to it she told me "you had me ALL weekend" and told me she "didn't want any more attention 'down there' tonight". She smiled at me and said that I should take some time before bed if I wanted and was horny and she kissed me and smiled again.

I know I wanted this - you cannot imagine how I have felt since she came home and we sat down to dinner. I kissed her and she said she was starving. We made idle talk all through dinner - I didn't mention the 1000 pound pink elephant in the room - but I did just find a used period-pad in the trash in the bathroom.

She's on the phone with her sister right now so I have some time and can give my cock time to deflate. I already have visions in my head for later before bed. It seems weird to say it but during this denial period - masturbation seems to take on a new sense of excitement that I also haven't felt in a long time. I remember when I was younger - between girlfriends - I used to jerk-off several times a day when there'd be a long time between getting laid. I have those same feelings again - like I can just keep on cumming at times - and each one just feels so much more intense when my head(s) realize it isn't just a fantasy.

It's such a different start this time than last time.

Nothing really new to post right now other than her teasing me as she shooed me out of the bedroom that "Robbie had waited all weekend for me". She shared earlier that he'd asked her whether she and I had sex this past weekend. She said that we did and that he seemed happy about that and that he then joked with her "that should do it for him for another few weeks...." - little does he know, I suppose....

Anyway - I am again very horny so after some self-relief, I'll be crawling back into bed with her.

STB

well it is wednesday now and you will doing your normal tonight and talking about. what she and robbie did last night.

and as it look's like now that sue is more needing robbie's cock now becouse of what it does to her.

enjoy tonight. and keep us posted.

Steve,
Your sex life once again is being lived vicariously through Sue. How she deals with it is important. She could just merely inform you about her sessions with Robert, she could choose to rub them in your face. Quite literally sometimes! Or, she could do what she does and use her story to tease you. Its a finely chosen line between these three and I think Sue demonstrates her love so well by getting it just right for you. Enjoy the pain for a while.

I've been thinking about starting a new thread soon, after all, it's not such a trial any more, is it?

As Dana zeroed in, yesterday was Wednesday and despite my fun on Tuesday night - Sue was still interested in continuing our Wednesday ritual. She knew I'd relieved myself on Tuesday so she said she knew last night wouldn't be as intense as others have been.

But - as always - it was our time to talk. She started out by thanking me for understanding how she'd felt on Tuesday - that she wanted to be "left alone" and not have to let me share with her. She hugged me and said that knowing I felt like that and was okay with what she'd wanted, that it really let her relax about it and as she said, "I'm really starting to enjoy what's going on between us as well as with Robbie". She said that my accepting of the situation is "really wonderful" and she thanked me several times. She was getting changed - or rather - undressed as we she was finishing that thought and turned to me as she stood there naked and said "I like being with him, he makes me feel wonderful". I got up from the bed and put my arms around her and pulled her to me and said "I love you". I sat at the end of the bed just a few feet from her as she let me see all of her for a moment longer before she giggled and called me "crazy" and turned to pull on her night-shirt. I replied "crazy about you" as I slid back on the bed towards the pillows.

She walked to my side of the bed and said "... these won't do ..." and she pulled down my boxers and when my stiffening cock came into view she said "there, that's better" and as she crawled into bed next to me she giggled and said "just because I don't want it in me doesn't mean I don't like seeing it".

I won't say she teased me - at least not directly - but she did talk to me about pretty much everything - and at one point she said what I've said for a while now, that Wednesday's have become our, essentially, "open mic" night - where anything goes.

She/we talked about a lot of stuff. She asked me how I'd feel if she were to tell me she'd fallen in love with Robert. I was surprised that she'd just come out and said that - but she did. I gulped and struggled to find the words I was looking for. I told her that I knew it was something that she would eventually feel for him and that if/when it happens that I did want her to tell me. I took that opportunity to tell her again that I wanted and hoped she would share this sort of stuff with me and that I did want to hear about all of her relationship with Robert and not just the in-bed parts. She giggled and said "okay - I'll start to share more of that". Then she laughed a bit louder and said "there was none of that last night" (referring to Tuesday) and said that they'd not really talked that much and then she gave me that sexy laugh that said "he really wanted me.....".

I know I moaned at that reply and that she too gave an appreciative "hmmmm" when she saw that my cock had now grown to full-hardness. She did tease me as she moved around on the bed and patted her pussy and said "it turns me on that only Robbie has me" and she looked at me and said "it's such an amazing feeling - it turns me on to think about" and then a second later she said "you only have yourself to blame for this too!!!" as she giggled...

I told her that it turned me on to think about too and that I have given up trying to figure out why. She smiled and leaned forward and kissed me and said "I feel the same" and as she leaned back she said "it's weird, but it turns me on to think about it" and then said "me! being turned on by NOT having sex with you?" as if she was surprised even at herself. She cooed as she moved around on the bed that "it turns me on that you don't cum in me right now" and I groaned back that it did the same for me. I looked up at her and said that I thought it had all led to an incredible weekend for us. She giggled and said "yeah - you sure were a horny one weren't you?! .... but then so was I" and she leaned over and said "yes, it was wonderful for us, wasn't it?".

Even her calm talk like that was turning me on and all the while I was stroking away. She again told me "your cock looks huge these days" and she even said that she's not sure that Robbie is all that much thicker than I am but she did giggle and said "he's longer than you" and said that he's at least an inch or so longer than me. I groaned at that and told her that it turned me on to think about. She again gave that sexy sigh and said that she thought that might bother me. I told her that it didn't - and that it actually turned me on. She thought it might bother me that he was "in me farther than you are" and I told her that I knew she'd been with other guys including a few who she'd already told me were longer than me. She giggled and said she was surprised that I'd remembered all of that and then giggled whether I remembered her on BF who "used to do my ass"? I moaned and told her that I'd never forgotten him and even feigned cursing him that he had such a skinny cock!

She laughed at that and all of a sudden she reached over and grabbed a tissue - I moaned at her sudden movement and turned to look at her and as she turned back she got this almost evil looking smile on her face. She turned to me and said "see - this is what happens after I'm with him" and with that she spread her legs a little bit and said in this incredibly sexy voice "baby... he cums so much in me that I'm wet for days afterwards". My eyes opened wide and she let me see her pussy spread apart and sure enough, she was quite wet and I could see that her pussy was still a bit swollen. As she went to blot/wipe herself a bit she stopped and sat there with her legs apart and said "I told you he had waited all weekend to see me" and then she said "I guess I didn't tell you a lot yesterday, sorry....".

More in a bit - sorry - busy with stuff at work....

STB

great update but the "BIG" thing is did sue tell you that she has fallen in love with him.

and also the more he get's of her the more he want's her so has he stsrted to do it fall for her after all.

and also it seam's the more sue see's him the more she want's to see him. it like a drug now she is hooked on him so i guess we all will have to wait and see. where it goes from here.

good luck and keep us posted.

Dana, I don't know that it's going to be something she suddenly decides on - I suspect it's going to be something that, if it happens, will develop over time and that's what I tried to convey to her, that it's something I'd want her to share if she can. I think telling her that made it easier for her to accept as a possibility as she is still reluctant, at times, to accept what she's doing when she looks at it from "what would others think" type of point of view.

But I digress.

What she shared wasn't a blow-by-blow (or thrust by thrust) account of her night - but rather more of a description of how she felt and what she wanted to feel. She said that after the long weekend that she was eager to see him - she at first seemed reluctant to tell me that after the long weekend we'd had but once she saw that I was happy about it she continued. As I've described before, a lot of the time we are lying next to each other and sort of talking-at-the-ceiling but holding hands or her caressing my side, etc. She can obviously feel me stroking away.

I could tell she felt a little awkward at first so I started and said "tell me about it".

She told it to me almost like a Penthouse Letter story. She said she'd gotten to his place before 4pm and that she'd been surprised that he had a fire lit in the fireplace (it's a gas fireplace so not that impressive to me but Sue liked it). She said that he'd had a bottle of wine open and waiting for her. It took me a minute to remember that it was rainy and ugly out on Tuesday with how beautiful Wednesday was.

She started to tell me how they kissed and how warm she felt all over when she looked at me and said "do you really want to hear all of this?" I motioned with my chin towards my stiff cock and she giggled and said she'd try to think of me as a girlfriend as she talked.

She told me how he ran his hands through her hair and how he seemed to make her seem like she was the most important person in the world. I did cringe a little when she told me how his hands felt her whole body as they stood there kissing.

They shared some wine and he seemed focused on her - massaging her shoulders at times. I know she sounded hesitant when she got to where she told me about him stretching her out on the couch and him kneeling next to her - even I knew where that was heading.

It's weird but even now sometimes I get the chills thinking about her being seduced. She said as she lay there and they kissed more that he seemed so comfortable unbuttoning her top and revealing her body. The way she told it, it seemed totally natural and easy for her to let herself go with him. She told me how she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy get wet as she relaxed and let herself be seduced.

"I lifted up so he could undo my bra..... It feels so good when he gently sucks on my breasts". I knew when I heard her say that, that she felt comfortable sharing with me. My hand was doing it's job - I could feel the churning starting.

She told me how he took her top off but left her in her pants and panties and how she could feel his shirt against her chest and then how she felt his hands and then mouth. All the while, my hand was moving faster and faster. She unbuttoned his shirt next and commented on how similar he looks to me with nice muscles and just the right amount of hair and how she felt warm all over when he hugged her bare-skin to bare-skin.

My angst rose again when she told me how he kissed his way down her naked body to her waist and how she felt herself trembling as she felt his hot breath and then his hands at the button of her pants. I felt myself get a lot closer to bursting as she told me how she felt a gush in her pussy as she felt him unbutton her pants and slide them down. She emphasized that he was a gentleman and did not pull down her panties and that made her feel wonderful - enough to let her lift her butt to let him take them down and then to emphasize how she spread her legs with her panties still on and how she realized that he could probably see how wet her panties were.

"I felt my first cum start when I felt his hand go into my panties". And she said that she felt herself almost unconsciously thrust her pelvis upward to force herself on him. But when she described how gently he teased her until she had to almost beg him to take her panties off - oh my god - I swear I could feel pre-cum dribbling out of my cock as I stroked. And if that wasn't enough - next she told me how she loved the feeling of her panties coming off of her ankles and how free she felt with him. "I felt his wet fingers touching me and I started to shake" as she told me of how he teased her "little nub" (as she calls it).

He was still kneeling next to her and she said that she suddenly had the intense urge to have him naked next to her - and how while he teased her pussy - but she emphasized that he didn't push his fingers into her at all (something I know she loves - to be teased like that) - that she managed to turn to her side and she started to undo his pants. Even I could hear the urgency in her voice as she told me how she struggled with his belt and how he then helped and unbuttoned them. I expected what she said next, that she got up on her elbow and wanted to see him as she pushed his pants down and how she wasn't disappointed when his "log" as she called it, popped out. Her eyes were closed as she told me how hot it felt in her hand. I actually think she may have forgotten she was talking to me as she just seemed to be talking. But she did look over at me when she said that she tugged him and signaled him that she wanted to suck him. "I can only take a few inches of him, kind of like you....". Damn that got me even harder and hornier. (I think it's been working - her sucking him because lately, she seems like she can take a lot more of me orally than she used to be able to!)

She said that as she sucked him, that was when she felt him start again to pay attention to her pussy - and "this time he did put his fingers in me..... oh my god" and for a moment she seemed to be lost in the memory. A second later she said quietly "that was the first time I came with him". I knew I was going to be having one intense cum myself pretty soon. She seemed to dwell on how she felt - she said all she could feel was 'him' - one hand on her breasts, his cock in her mouth and now his fingers in her pussy - and how she felt herself clench as she came on his fingers. From how she said it, it was a beautiful moment for her and yes - okay - it did give me a bit of a melancholy feel to think about her cumming on her lovers fingers like that - but no matter - the thought of it was also intensely exciting - especially as she told me about how she could feel how wet her climax had made her and how she knew he could feel it too.

At this point I truly think she'd forgotten about me because she lay there and just seemed to get into recalling things.

"When he felt I was all slippery he asked me if I was ready". And I knew what he was asking. She replied "yes, but go slowly". And for the next few moments, in the darkened room, I heard her tell me how it felt for her lover to penetrate her. She told me how she felt his wet fingers spread her pussy lips apart and then - how he'd rub the tip of his cock all around her 'wet hole' as she called it. But what made me feel the first tightening of my own approaching cum was hearing her tell me how she felt when he started to enter her. How gentle he was and how full it made her feel. How he stopped with just the tip in her and how he said how hot she felt!!! She seemed to not care when she told me how at that moment she moaned to him how she loved him. I know it's an expression of how she feels at that moment - we've been through that many times - but at the same time, it's almost surreal to her her say it and know that at that moment, she does genuinely love him, and more so - love that he's about to fuck her.

She told me how hard and big his cock felt as she took it in her hand and held him back from going in any further. I could hear the excitement in her voice as she told me all of this and I could only imagine how she must have felt in person. She told me how he moaned when he felt her holding him back - I know, she's done it to me many times in play and I know how frantic I get when she does it. "He felt so big, I had to tell him again to go slowly" and she then told me how she took her hand off and she felt him gently and slowly push his way into her. When she told me how she could feel her pussy tremble, clench down and then release and how each time she felt wetter and wetter - damn - my hand was going crazy.

I'd like to say that we were at this for hours or whatever - but in reality, I'm sure it wasn't more than 10 minutes. But damn, I knew she'd only been with Robert for maybe a half-hour before all of this started, and that turned me on to know that she was that horny when she got there.

It was how she described feeling her pussy be filled by his cock that got to me. She told me how she could feel him going deeper and deeper in her until she could start to feel his pubes tickling hers. And the thought of her pussy slowly being filled by his cock seemed to consume my mind.

What struck me was hearing her share the tenderness and the emotion of the moment. How she told me she pulled her legs back to "make room for him" and how she told me how he hugged her deeply as they were connected in the most intimate manner. She said she could feel herself start to get wetter and wetter and how she could feel his cock throb deep inside her. She must have remembered about me because she added "the same way I can feel you in me". Hearing her say that made me tremble and inch even closer to my own orgasm.

I knew what I was going to hear next and I wanted to hear it. She told me how he soon took control of her legs and how he spread them further and how she loved him looking down at her as she gave herself to him. She told me how she felt him thrust deeper and deeper into her and how she felt herself start to cum. She seemed to come out of her almost trance-like recap of things to tell me how she loved to think of him cumming in her and how she knew it was coming. I heard her tell me how he pushed all the way into her and how he'd grind himself against her mound which drove her ever more crazy.

Hearing her tell me how she felt herself lose control as he started to fuck her harder and deeper right there on his couch really pushed me close. I knew what I wanted to hear and so did she. I think she teased me in dragging it out a bit - she seemed to emphasize how wonderful she felt as she felt him "taking me". But eventually I could hear her start to tell me about the feeling she knew well. It was erotic hearing how she "knows" how he feels when he is close to orgasm just as she knows how I feel. "I could tell he was getting close" and she told me "how I wanted to feel it".

And sure enough a moment later she told me how she felt his thrusting get more and more frantic and how wet she felt herself getting. She told me how she arched her back as he pushed into her the last few times and how she felt her toes clench up as she felt an intense orgasm wash over her. "I knew he was about to cum and that made me go off" - and then she moaned and said "then I felt it". She told me how she felt him thrust deep in her but not pull back and how she could actually feel "each time he squirted" and how they both seemed to come down at the same time. As she told me how she could feel the heat of his orgasm in her I let loose myself and proceeded to squirt my own load of cum all over my chest.....

Steve,
Am I correct, that as you are writing this Sue is at Robert's get some more of the same?

STB
great post i hope that there is more to tell can't wait to hear the rest and then about today as well.

sue is is doing what she want's she is going to fall in love with him. hope he does do the same for her.

if he does not does sue know that so he will not hurt by all of this. if he does not give back the same kind of love.

keep us posted.

You know Steve what Sue is calling Love For Robert. I have a very strong feeling at this point its LUST!!!! She is head over heals in LUST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread