WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Janda,

janda928 said:
Mostly strangers, I like the new feeling. I do have 2 bulls who are regulars.

Cool...

janda928 said:
I don't believe we would be friends in other circumstances.

Hey... there's nothing wrong with that. The role of your lovers is to turn you on, satisfy you sexually by giving you pleasurable orgasms, and generally be hot in bed. The role of your husband is to provide you with emotional support, and... whenever you want it... some additional sex, in the style and manner of your choosing, while also being your friend.

Shesaysyes,

Shesaysyes said:
My wife has frequent sex with 2 ex boy friends, her ex co-worker with whom, when she worked with him, she had sex on a daily basis, plus a 19 year-old friend of our daughter, and a friend of ours.

Great! Five (if I've added them up correctly) is a very good-size stable of lovers for your wife to be enjoying. Thanks, Ms. Janda and Shesaysyes, for passing this along.

—Custer

My wife Gerda,joined the Air Force when she was only 19,she told me it was the start of her sexual awakening,she fucked quite a few guys over a 12 month period,although she won't say how many,or maybe she can't remember,I've met 2 guys who fucked her ,it was very arousing for both of us,Gerda says she sometimes still masturbates thinking about that time in her life.

Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy and okdeacon
She was a virgin when e were married., and i was the only man in her life for more than 2 years. Then my father who was in his late fifties came to stay with us for 6 months. I came to know later that he seduced my wife who was half his age within 2 months of arriving and continued fucking her until he left. That was the second man in her life and he had a much bigger cock and more skilled in love making, who made her have multiple orgasms. All this i was blissfully *******, until, she accidentally(?) made a comment about cock sizes in the family, when i probed further, she came out and told me that she never had an orgasm when she had sex and she had her first orgasm with him.
That really hurt me very much, but I wanted to know more and as she was going into details, i found myself having an erection and when she handled my prick, I ejaculated.
That changed my whole life and she did mock at me and said she wants to sleep with a real man for sex. After that she had sex with
A trainee in her office during their business trips outside our town
my younger brother
a cousin of her
her Boss
and now with young teen aged boy who is the son of the Indian Muslim residing in America and who owns the company she is working for

she has had 6 men other than me so far. I was aware of all her activity except with my father and the trainee

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, engene, sc_david and 5 others
My wife says she has had 2 serious bf whom she has had sex with but when i ask how many cocks she has had she does not answer that

My wife has fucked people through many different means..
She has had 100's of one night stands.she used to fuck people I know when we first started going out.
the night we started dating was at a party at my house and she actually fucked my friend in the spare room.
She has fucked thousands of men as ******,she was one for 7 years.she also was fucking her
english teacher at high school which she didn't tell me for years.we actually started going out while she was
still in high school fucking him.

The first time she fucked someone while I watched was when she was 16,met him on the net.

Reactions: Maxio, cynful and SLUTWIFELISA
Men my wife has fucked

In the 5 years my wife and I have been together she has fucked a couple guys she met on Craigslist, one guy from AFF, and several guys from SLS both white and black. We go to parties now and then from SLS which is where we get most of our playmates now. We currently have a white guy that she enjoys though he works construction and is not in town often. We also have a black guy that we've gotten together with twice now. Both will probably be regulars for awhile. She'll pick out a playmate at the party if neither of these is available.

We took a break for awhile but she's been excited for the last month or so about starting back up. She dated black guys before we met and enjoys sex with them. She got roughed up before we met so she stopped going out with blacks. I think that's one reason she likes playing now. She can get her black fix and have me watching to keep her out of trouble. I get to enjoy being a voyeur for awhile before I join in. She loves to be DPed so she likes at least two playmates. Our next goal is 3 black guys while I watch.

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife and baddy145
Way to go!
All wives should be like yours, congratulations!

Ok, i see thread is still here.
I met my wife when we were 31. She is petite asian. Anyway, we go on the first date, I get her in bed. She has condoms in purse, get them out (fresh box) and put on my dick. She starts riding me, and I am thinking: this is loosest pussy I ever had (she is 5ft, 105). I nail her from back, even worse. I had a feeling I am fucking some seriously high mileage pussy.
Anyway, few days after, I am on the phone with her and she tells me she took STD and prego test. I said why, when we used condoms, she said: just in case.
So, samo time later I ask her abut number of guys. She said: 3! All bf's.Sex only in relationship. I was like: yeah right. After some time, she slips she had one night stand, guy picked her up at gf party, fucked her in his hotel. Then she said: Oh I dated online a lot, BUT NO SEX. I was again: yeah right.
After some time, she said: oh well, guy I met online fucked me bareback first date.
Some time passed, we are having hot sex, I ask her those questions again and she is: oh, I fucked almost all guys I met online first date. Just two I did not, they were kind of assholes immediately.
There you go.
States about guys: She was in LTR with Jamaican guy for 6yrs, 10inch cock, fat. She told me ltr she was with him pretty much bcs of cock. Had white bf with 11, and other were packing some size too.

My wife told me 30. I think it's probably higher than that.

Goin2WeFestCpl said:
My wife told me 30. I think it's probably higher than that.

she told you details?

Who, fucked wife

Kay4you said:
My wife's first fuck was an older black man that worked with her at a nursing home when she was 16 1/2. She matured early, was a gymnast with 34D tits even back then. They flirt till one night he cornered her in a storage room and nailed her on the floor. She said she resisted for a while until she couldn't stop it and was orgasming non stop. He did her a few more times till she quite to attend Camp. She then fucked her english teacher from junior to senior year, but broke it off when he didn't leave his wife. When I came along it took forever to get into her pants because she didn't ever want to be used again. It wasn't till 10 years of marriage and much persuasion that I finally got her to fuck my best man and friend while I hid in the closet of a Vegas hotel room. Since then she has been a good hot wife and fucked many men to my enjoyment
VERY NICE photos, and lovely Lady, Hot wife, Slutwife, ***** wife You have there. I like it, so is My wife too, She is the same of those names. and I love her.!

Not to many details. A few as I know alot of the guys she fucked. She is really getting into talking about fucking other guys in bed. She needs to get fucked by at least one of her black dildo before I will fuck her.

Goin2WeFestCpl said:
Not to many details. A few as I know alot of the guys she fucked. She is really getting into talking about fucking other guys in bed. She needs to get fucked by at least one of her black dildo before I will fuck her.
mmmmmmmmm, mine told me detail, where they fucked her, how hard, how big, where they came:)

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
That's hot.

Yeah, I love it. She has loose pussy, when I fuck her I am thinking how many went through:)

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
My wife worked as a waitress and stripper in Reno, Nevada in the 80's. She fucked few customers every night in VIP lounge at private shows. Later on we moved to NYC. She got a job as an "entertainer" at an exclusive underground gambling club in Harlem NY on 137st & 8 ave. She fucked 6-8 blacks every night. Very good pay plus tips. 1991-1996. Now as a flight attendant(flies overseas only), she gets many propositions....to meet after arrival....she fucks 2-3 guys every overseas flight. Comments welcome. proud_cuckold yahoo. SCAN0007vx.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wahooguy, cynful, semjsp and 2 others
Most interesting. complete stangers) guess that avoids hassles associated with guys that wanna repeat and she doesn't.Think I like that idea.

Reactions: techieman01
Thats sooo neat she is that honest about the over sea's contacts.

friends, bosses, hers and mine, cops, teenagers and older men. many different races of men and women. i've met, watched or participated with many of her lovers. eaten many creamy loads from her and directly from the tap! never hid anything from each other and talk about our great memories often.

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife and Nazareth
Two members of the board of directors, a finance auditor, co worker. Those are the ones from her previous work. She had a steady boyfriend who would introduce her to his friends that he would suggest she fuck, which she did.

PC010034.JPG

Reactions: smallcockguy, BorrowMyWife, h5t6ca and 6 others