• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

this thread is about FOOTBALL

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
Hmmm....what could we bet........

How about one of the following:

Skins win and you have to bring your wife or girlfriend to Ohio for one of my parties. If you are single, you send me a video of your best amateur interracial content (we can discuss the type of content privately).

Let me know what you might like should Philly win......

pimp you are going easy on him eagles are home arent they..lol make sure he at least throws in a cheesesteak!

Just face it people Mannings are in trouble this year to much hipe on them and they can't handle it. Philly Redskins NY Steelers are in for a season of hell. Theres one team everyone has lost faith in but I think Jones has got the right coach this time. Hell pooch he's from your neighborhood. All I can say at the end of this season is I told you so. Pimp the skins need at least one more year to get it together if not two. Don't come crying after the next game just trade that Redskin sweatshirt off on a I think it starts with a C winning sweatshirt. Pooch Iowa don't need a NFL team all these knotheads here think the Hawks are, get myself in trouble all the time on this damn state and its football.

Steelers are solid they are def in that second tier of afc teams below sd, NE, and INDY...and bye the way did you notice that dfense of youres. Manning should have had 5 td passes but Toomer didnt get his foot in on that first quarter throw in endzone. Roy Williams is awesome against run, but he sucks against the pass. but i expect they will improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pooch said:
Steelers are solid they are def in that second tier of afc teams below sd, NE, and INDY...and bye the way did you notice that dfense of youres. Manning should have had 5 td passes but Toomer didnt get his foot in on that first quarter throw in endzone. Roy Williams is awesome against run, but he sucks against the pass. but i expect they will improve.
Ah hell pooch the Def was just warming up they aren't up to speed yet watch out when they get there. I just don't think the Manning boys are going to fair very well this year could be wrong. I have relation playing this year in the NFL but I won't tell you his team but he should do well. I'll give you this he played this last weekend.

Mule, I couldn't follow a lot of your post so I'll just answer by saying this:

The Redskins aren't rebuilding and therefore aren't a year or two away. They made the playoffs in 2005 and didn't last year only due to massive injuries, so that's an aberration. They are a veteran team with tons of talent on both sides of the ball and a great coaching staff.

People also seem to forget how good Portis is. He's one of only three backs in league history to rush for 1,500 yards in each of his first three seasons. He's back and healthy now and already on pace to rush for 1,568 yards.

And if anyone watched MNF tonight and saw the Bengals.......if their defense can play that well all season (and that's a huge if) then they will definitely be contenders because Carson, Rudy, Houshmandzadeh and Ocho Cinco are awesome. Who dey?!!?

I also think we should all say a little prayer for Kevin Everett & his family. They say his injuries are life-threatening and, even if he lives, he'll likely not regain full motion of all body parts. :(

Attachments

• Donny76.jpg
    Donny76.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 58
  • Donny89.jpg
    Donny89.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Donny88.jpg
    Donny88.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 53
Well, well, I hate to break up the love fest between Pooch and Pimpology but I guess I will have to. So let's talk about the Big Tenless. First, being an ex-North Carolina State Wolfpack player I must say that the ACC has come a long way but has a long way to go as well. I completely respect Joe Papa at Penn State because of two reasons: 1) Great coach 2) One helluva Republican. You have got to love Penn State because of yes those plain uniforms. Next, I hate Ohio State. They suck, they always will and I have one word for their fans... FLORIDA! HA! Michigan, you suck and always haved sucked. Happy Appy down here in Boone has always been a great program. It did not shock me that Appalachian State beat an incredibly overrated Michigan team. They suck! Racism in coaching, ha! That is a crock of shit. Michigan just did not know what they had before they decided to go with a car that doesn't start! YOU SUCK MICHIGAN! The rest of the Big Tenless sucks as well especially when they come to play the ACC in basketball. The Big Tenless sucks even more at that sport. Every team in the ACC kicks the Big Tenless teams in basketball.
Pro football: Pimp, if you think the Redskins are some secret waiting to splash into the playoffs this year then stop using drugs son! That team sucks! They just beat the Dolphins who suck more than they do. Everyone should know by now that the Pittsburgh Steelers are and have always been the number one team in pro football. They will kick ass again this year! Just ask those jokes called the Browns (another piece of shit out of the cesspool of America called Ohio)! So there you have the real truth, not the bullshit!

My Dad used to say that football was invented to give the working class man something to talk about and keep them off the streets. Admittedly he was talking about proper, English football, but it looks like the same could apply in the US.

Eagles fan

Steelers...#one in nlf????cough,,,cough,,,Watchwife, who did you say should get off the drugs. Without counting the big 3(Colts, Pats, Chargers), they're going to have all they can handle in the Bengals. I'm picking Cincy to win that div and I love Carson Palmer. I rate him 3rd best qb on the planet behind Payton, and Brady. Lets not sell Roma short. He bounced back well after the Eagles demolished him and the Cowboys last Christmas.
No supprise to me, Eli played great but the Giants are wounded now and in trouble without a defense and running game, and Eli's out for a month. I'd trade McNabb for anyone of them and I'll even throw a few Eagles's throwback jerseys in the deal.

Pimp. I was thinking more in the line of something simple. Howbout if the Eagles win you must end all your posts for the week with "FLY EAGLES FLY" , and if the Skins win I'll have to end mine with "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS"? Maybe we can have a more serious bet for the season and include Pooch and Mule.

wife watcher nothing more pathetic than someone who just spews hate at others whether in IR forums or sports. Ok we get it you HATE the Big ten, we got it. I'm sure you only have respect for Joe Pa, cause PSU wasnt an original Big 10 team otherwise. But if you going to talk ACC football well this certainly isnt the year. Miami did you see them vs OU? FSU lost to Clemson, who never can get past top 20, Vtech..barely won at home and got pasted by LSU. Gtech is youre best team..and youre wolfpack well you have 3 things to hold youre hat on Jimmy V, David Thompson, and Mario Williams being first pick (and thank god finally showing up this past weekend). And pimp is that you in those pics?

Read It Again Poochy!

Pooch said:
wife watcher nothing more pathetic than someone who just spews hate at others whether in IR forums or sports. Ok we get it you HATE the Big ten, we got it. I'm sure you only have respect for Joe Pa, cause PSU wasnt an original Big 10 team otherwise. But if you going to talk ACC football well this certainly isnt the year. Miami did you see them vs OU? FSU lost to Clemson, who never can get past top 20, Vtech..barely won at home and got pasted by LSU. Gtech is youre best team..and youre wolfpack well you have 3 things to hold youre hat on Jimmy V, David Thompson, and Mario Williams being first pick (and thank god finally showing up this past weekend). And pimp is that you in those pics?

I already said that in football the ACC is not where they should be vs. the histories of other conferences. What is more amazing is how you generation X or Y or Z love to talk about people spewing hate all the time. You are always offended, always! You are obviously a weak skinned generation. If anyone thinks differently than you do about any subject then boom you are a hater! Take that liberal weak minded spineless offended bullshit and ram it up your ass. What? Now it is don't spew hate towards football conferences? You fucking pussies are pathetic!

you got it all wrong there wife watcher. what I'm saying is that anybody deserves there opinion, but you can be critical in a respectful way. I not thin skinned by any means, and I def not a liberal either! I dont care if you dont like my or anyones opinions, but no need to be an a-hole about it.

pimpology101 said:
Mule, I couldn't follow a lot of your post so I'll just answer by saying this:

The Redskins aren't rebuilding and therefore aren't a year or two away. They made the playoffs in 2005 and didn't last year only due to massive injuries, so that's an aberration. They are a veteran team with tons of talent on both sides of the ball and a great coaching staff.

People also seem to forget how good Portis is. He's one of only three backs in league history to rush for 1,500 yards in each of his first three seasons. He's back and healthy now and already on pace to rush for 1,568 yards.

And if anyone watched MNF tonight and saw the Bengals.......if their defense can play that well all season (and that's a huge if) then they will definitely be contenders because Carson, Rudy, Houshmandzadeh and Ocho Cinco are awesome. Who dey?!!? Yeah Pimp I maybe wrong about the skins but I know one thing you aren't gonna get any pussy in them duds. Yo better get a cowboy stocking hat and sweatshirt hell look at Chick MaGee he's a Skins fan wears their clothes and always trying to get pussy see its a skins thing.
I also think we should all say a little prayer for Kevin Everett & his family. They say his injuries are life-threatening and, even if he lives, he'll likely not regain full motion of all body parts. :(
Yeah Pimp I maybe wrong about the skins but I know one thing you aren't gonna get any pussy in them duds. Yo better get a cowboy stocking hat and sweatshirt hell look at Chick MaGee he's a Skins fan wears their clothes and always trying to get pussy see its a skins thing.

I'd rather be celibate for life than be seen in Cowgirl gear, Mule! ;)

Solo, I'm all for that bet, brother!

What's with all the QB moves? Frye to the Seahawks paves way for Quinn. JeMarcus set to finally sign with the Ray duuuhs! Lorenzen the answer for the Gmen? Dorsey signs but Leftwich remains available? Crazy world, man. Crazy.

Skins signed wr Reche Caldwell. Kevin Everret may walk again. Patriots cheat.

pray caldwell doestn drop easy passes in game that counts for you like he did for Pats. Pimp youre prayer looks like it was answered so good job on K. Everett. Leftwich remaining unsigned is strange, guess its a money thing. surprised falcons didnt jump on him. Raiders are stupid, they knew going in they going to have to pay their draft pick, so they end up giving him all his money anyway, and losing all training camp and most season for him. thats why they Al (steinbrenner) Davis is now a joke and has been for a decade the

why?

why would you want somebody to de rail the sc football team? we've been mediocre for over 100 years and is finally getting a little better because of steve spurrier's great coaching. it's like the story i heard when one person was telling some one that didn't know anything about football how that at the end of the game the team that won was junping around holloring and everything else .. they asked ...well what was the oher team doing?...we were the other team for years why does it both you so much that we are experiencing a little success now? .. by the way at this posting we just beat # 11 georgia to gain a ranking of # 17... We're happy sorry if that bothers you.. we may drop the next few big games and fall back out but at least we have a taste of what the winners feels....:clap:

personally nothing can be better then watching Notre Dame getting there ASSes kicked. Lets talk about some potential racism here...ND fired Tyrone Willingham after 3 years and his record will be better than Charlie Weiss' will be at the end of this year, after his 3rd season. Will the most storied, but overated program fire the white coach too? they shouldnt but just putting that out there. and then there is Michigan (the team with most wins all time in college football) losing at home to 1aa team. now if someone can derail that SC football machine (i have a neice going there so its hard for me to hate on them).

any comments on college or pro.[/QUOTE]

has anybody even mentioned South Carolina in this thread? Not that i was aware? Spurrier is great college coach, you cant take that away from him. year in year out the SEC has 5-7 really tough teams, usually unmatched by any confernece overall (but the bottom of it is weak). The SEC is usually underated in basketball too!

why?

never mind i figurged it out you must be a clemson fan...but don't worry about it everybody is entitled to one mistake in life..:blahblah:

vasal_25 said:
why would you want somebody to de rail the sc football team? we've been mediocre for over 100 years and is finally getting a little better because of steve spurrier's great coaching. it's like the story i heard when one person was telling some one that didn't know anything about football how that at the end of the game the team that won was junping around holloring and everything else .. they asked ...well what was the oher team doing?...we were the other team for years why does it both you so much that we are experiencing a little success now? .. by the way at this posting we just beat # 11 georgia to gain a ranking of # 17... We're happy sorry if that bothers you.. we may drop the next few big games and fall back out but at least we have a taste of what the winners feels....:clap:

personally nothing can be better then watching Notre Dame getting there ASSes kicked. Lets talk about some potential racism here...ND fired Tyrone Willingham after 3 years and his record will be better than Charlie Weiss' will be at the end of this year, after his 3rd season. Will the most storied, but overated program fire the white coach too? they shouldnt but just putting that out there. and then there is Michigan (the team with most wins all time in college football) losing at home to 1aa team. now if someone can derail that SC football machine (i have a neice going there so its hard for me to hate on them).

any comments on college or pro.
[/QUOTE]

Bigger mistakes in life are rooting for Michigan, The Hurri(co)caines, the 49ers or Cowboys.

Those are unpardonable sins that God sends you straight to hell for--no questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread